[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Happy weekend still on this side of the world! Have been busy and also getting ready to travel! Thanks to all changminers, there are lots of things to share and spazz, but little time! Real life calls! #rabbitlovesbunny I will try my best as time permits. Love love

• Like 1

Totally unexpected and thrilling at the same time to receive the notification of our actor posting! Have a wonderful vacation and I hope you can watch your girl’s premiere of variety show. She shines lately and I know you must have a part in that joy she radiates 

You guys have fun! #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 4

Our guy is out and having fun, his second IG post looks like it’s date time. We know his friends do the camouflage, hihi lol. We also know that he doesn’t have to post that he’s on vacation, but he chose to. Thanks for sharing and good luck with the reunion with your loved ones and your girl. #rabbitlovesbunny

• Like 3

Our guy is so happy even the rain couldn’t dampen his spirit. Do you have some news? Give us some hints, but we are just seeing how happy you are

Waiting patiently for some good news #rabbitlovesbunny. Have fun watching that new Netflix variety show! You maybe Busted too!

• Like 2