[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

well, our girl posted old picture hours ago. RL has been wonderful and also getting ready for thanksgiving weekend! I am excited to see all my friends and family come together, so I love this fan edit of them working out! I pray we all have  great time consuming all those turkeys and stuffing! Happy thanksgiving to all who are celebrating, just in case I don’t have time to look into this forum for the next few days.

• Like 1

Finally got a downtime out of our wonderful thanksgiving weekend. I am thankful for family and friends! It’s been nice to hang out with all the children! Well still in the midst of it all and now found this in IG while having the leisure of being driven by my son and his wife!

miss our OTP, I hope they are having wonderful weekend as I am.

• Like 1

Thanks for posting dear and clarifying! The C-fans appreciate your responses to their hospitality. We’ll wait with you till you are ready to share your good news. Congratulations on the award tonight and enjoy all the accolades you are receiving, you have worked hard and long enough in the industry. This is also a great time to have all your fun because that age you mentioned in your earlier interview would be here before we all know it! 

• Like 1

Healer month! WOW almost four years! Let’s celebrate our couple, two of the best in entertainment world in Korea. Two beautiful people, we trust you both and we’ll continue to wait patiently! Looking forward to your next projects. I hope to be able to post daily till the exact anniversary!

• Like 1

love the song from this moment! We love Healer and the OTP, why? many reasons, that it has become the most watch drama in the world! Healer has everything you want! Romance, action,  social issues like child abuse, freedom of speech of the press, politics, abuse of power, and so on! I love the drama because the story was well written and the actors really acted it so well and the story was developed! Love love, I am watching it again this weekend 

• Like 2

December 8 is getting closer and I am happy to hear that our girl is considering a new drama! Go girl strike it while it’s hot because everyone loves you since Busted and will continue to love since we all know the real you! Work well while you wait, and we wait with you! Well happy snowing Wednesday here!

• Like 1