[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Happy Friday to us all! It has been a great week and we have lots of updates from our girl. She is happy so we know all is well and that’s enough for us! The changminers are infused with new energy and we have lots of creative gifs! I can only post so much! I am going to try!

• Like 2

hello everyone

hi @youngatheartwow thanks for being so faithful in keeping this thread alive.  your work is not in vain.  

just dropping by to let you know that I am still here that a lot and I say a lot of Changminers are still around.

I am just happy lately our otp is spreading love hihi.  

i hope PMY will say yes finally to her offer and that her netflix reality show will soon be airing.

bye for now

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Love the caption of this post, best of everything and they received most of that award!

And this other one! It hurts to see them hurt and they settled their disagreements quickly! Trust, the basis of every relationship that will stand the test of time

#Rabbitlovesbunny #andyou #WatchJCWHealer

• Like 2

Happy weekend so far and waiting for the snow storm! That’s to tell us anything can happen snow storm in the spring in OHIO! Waiting for the announcement of our couple! 

This next one, Teaching your girlfriend how to take a selfie! She introduced her to instagram I heard!

Our couple rooftop confessions! What awesome times, the feels 

• Like 3

So when is the official return date of JCW from the army??

And do you guys think JCW & PMY will get engaged soon after his return and make an announcement (or are they already engaged)? Or will we have to wait longer?

I never expected Changmin to confirm themselves until Changwook had been in the army, it would've been unwise and would've let PMY to fend for herself over the backlash...but once he returns, I have a feeling it won't take too long for the good news :wink:

Have there been any clues that they're interested in getting engaged/married? Has either one or both mentioned anything about marriage in interviews especially recently/just before he went to the army??

• Like 1

@intrariverI believe JCW’s return date is May 13, 2019, if everything remains the same as when he left. The answers to all the questions you asked can only be answered by the couple themselves. I personally am not interested in guessing or misleading anyone, when the time comes we’ll know, we just have to wait. The two of them have reiterated that they will date secretly until marriage and if you ship them, you just have to trust them until the announcement. I will not put any of my personal thoughts on this forum even if it’s true or not. I am a loyal person and I don’t need to proof anything to anyone. Shipping is not for the faint hearted, this is my one and only ship, period.

Back to supporting my favorite Kdrama 

#Rabbitlovesbunny #watchjcwhealer

• Like 3

Our girl posted new pictures, wow love it! It looks like she was lounging in her home! The makeup and earrings though say different, who took the picture? We know she doesn’t usually post in real time! Love the new air color and those earrings! We are happy that you are happy. Waiting for your new drama 

Love me trust me, we do!

#WatchJCWHealer #Rabbitlovesbunny #WatchPMYhealer! Love our couple, changminers forever 

• Like 2