[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I have written this before that my only OTP and ship is Healer none before or after. I always have rational thinking cap on when I watch dramas. I wish for our couple to be happy with whom ever they choose to be with, but until they announce they are with someone else, I will never stop my support for this ship. I look forward to all their new dramas since this is their line of work, there will be other ships with their other costars. I will continue to understand this, but not tolerate anyone who will insult these two people.

• Like 3

There’s been lots of wishes of great things for our girl on this birthday! I  have been waiting for her own post and she finally posted, then edited it! Her edit has thrown the changminers into happiness mood! Thanks and happy birthday again 

• Like 4

Reminiscing on our girl’s birthday celebration 

And the white day celebration 

Our girl must have felt the love of her fans! Keep yourself healthy, we are waiting for your next drama. Love the new #andyou craze going on! Shippers thrive on all little hints. Thanks for the new energy thrown at us.

• Like 1