[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

melissa Chang also found the "Kko-Leon" DogCouple pics very suspicious. see she also mentioned Kkoma and Leon is celebrity dog today.

guess what. this Kkoma photo was taken at that hairdressing place where Wooks always go ALUU. that was the stairway to second floor..
and hyeni might be a friendly dresser for Wooks.. where is Reem? i need Reem to do this analysis.

so is MinYoung dog photo also taken from same place?

• Like 3

wooks also bring Kkoma to this stylist.

styleleedadog

and i think that Leon was there too,

maybe on diff date. Leon's pic at stylist was one week ago 27 Feb. Wooks' Kkoma at stylist was 2 days ago 6 March?... but both chose to both yesterday (at home)? sorry, i don't have eagle eyes for details. hope i am right. means they were at stylist together... stylist can chose to post later, the date of the pic does not necessarily mean the date the dog was there.. isnt ?
stil, it is still not a coincidence.

(edit: sorry, i kept spelling dog's name as Ggoma.. hahah, JCWkitchen already said it is Kkoma .)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, OksanaS said:

This Sut on TVN  is PMY will be LJK's Candy in  MyEar'sCandy?

Hide contents

C6Tad_gU4AI8WZK.jpg

@OksanaS actually i did saw this... was puzzled at what is it? is it a hint of upcoming drama that are not announce? i actually don't mind she with LJK... because i know he is more than Prof in handling all his ladies. and boy is he shippped fiercely with IU. its high time she has some korean drama and not chinese drama again....

since it has been ages, a year later, allow me to say something regarding Remember.....
even if people (or just IDIOTS) STILL saying her role in Remember is nothing, not important as the main male lead sole focus is fight legal warfare and save dad, seems like the main lead is forever focus on just dad and enemy... then some still say PMY in Remember is like useless and need not be there, she's like 'BE THERE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROVIDE ROMANCE"! GO TO HELL... with this line of thoughts with the intention to slight her... okay it is true and also NOT TRUE>

why True. yes, the Remember is always occupied with saving dad and fighting war with enemy, then fighting war with himself to save himself from Alzhemeir...  PMY was not the most important role beside the Male Lead, and her screentime not that much. she is not the focus as in someone the Main Lead loved till death do them part from first few eps onwards..... yet, who say love life is not important to the Main lead, because this is what kept him going , she (PMY) character was the main drive that keep him sane and given him courage to continue on fighting, her character Inah's trust in him was the sole comfort that encourage him that the fight is worthwhile..... who say loveline is not important in a person's love if the story is about legal fight... love line is important to ALL PEOPLE. doesn;'t mean if the plot is about legal warfare, mean need not have loveline, and PMY character can just be thrown out... this is as absurb as what some was saying all the while... that PMY character can be removed and stay as just colleague.... while i now understand why the two lead (PMY and YSH) don;t have chemistry, and PD just need to cut down skinship between both... maybe everyone is right..... the one kissing scene which was not in the script maybe should not be there....  but PMY role is Not useless . i was so angry fighting haters back then. that i really went 'missing 9' for few days to a week to sulk when some really go sided with one moron girl who keep saying things about wanting tragedy or say bad about PMY role... and they all go gaga over the charismatic villain, like saying the villain more charming than the relationship between the lead main characters... what the hell!

why not True. because althought the very few scenes, less importance in Main Lead life as compared to Main Lead's dad and fight... yet the little screen time she was given, she acted out as a very selfless girl. she went all out goes against her boss, finding evidence, fight silly neightbors who bullied the Boy, quit her job, go against her mom which was unreasonable..... she has exhibit wisdom when discussing cases with the Main lead. not just she is truly an amazing person that show selfless and courage and wisdom partner beside the younger main lead, yet she is humble and don't talk down to him... that's the character... and boy can PMY act so well in Remember. her few crying scenes was done just nice, without the makjung factor... and i dare say no matter how less lustre ratings and acceptance by SBS itself, no matter how some recappers rant against Remember and her role in it. she and her role is still better than those Kpop idols' dramas that 'graced' our screen after Remember up till now... (with some exception like Sacred Heart, Goblin... etc.)

if PMY act with Lee Joon Ki , i will be glad, at least no body will start shipping them, and LJK's fans will NOT jealous and angry with her for nothing.

• Like 4

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/25148/20170304/lee-joon-gi-goes-italy-look-date-ear-s-candy.htm

Lee Joon Gi will explore Florence, Italy to look for his missing date on "My Ear's Candy." On Mar. 4, the reality program surprised the viewers after showing a preview of the actor's upcoming episode.

Spoiler

Soompi cited Lee Joon Gi rarely appears on reality shows; hence, his participation on "My Ear's Candy" is surely highly anticipated. The tvN program features celebrities who will converse with an unknown caller.

In the preview, the 34-year-old actor introduced himself as "Mr. Red Ginseng," surprising his "candy" on the other side of the line. While searching for the anonymous caller in Florence, Lee Joon Gi constantly expressed his strong desire to get to know the person behind the unknown number.

"I keep looking for you because I think I'll see you somewhere here. I feel like we're really on a date. It'd be better if we came here together," he said.

In his quest to find the missing "candy," the Korean actor freely walked around Florence, appreciating the beauty of Italian city. Catch Lee Joon Gi's "My Ear's Candy" on Mar. 11 at 10:50 p.m

• Like 3

breaking news. JCW may be casting again :
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/03/09/breaking-ji-chang-wook-in-discussions-to-join-sbss-please-be-careful-of-this-woman/

SBS's "Please be careful of this woman."
2017031001000799700054581_99_20170309094

" ... SBS states that “Lee Sung Kyung is also one of the candidates, and there is no decision yet.....”
(pls go to JiChangWook's Kitchen site to read whole article.)
@cmoirae2 are you going to die in joy now... i can trust this gal, won't start another baseless rumour with JCW... if she is cast.

• Like 4

can we pray that they will cast in PMY again?
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/08/ji-chang-wook-talks-star-upcoming-sbs-romantic-comedy-drama/

Ji Chang Wook In Talks To Star In Upcoming SBS Romantic Comedy Drama

ji-chang-wook3.jpg
the IG you posted today in a car... van... , Ms MinYoung-ssi, are you on your way to the audition for the drama? i am into delulu mood now for my Changmin. please be!

Ji Chang Wook might be starring in a new drama soon!

On March 9, a source from SBS stated, “Ji Chang Wook is considering to appear in the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Be Careful of This Woman’ (literal title).”

One media source previously reported that Ji Chang Wook would be appearing in the upcoming drama. “Be Careful of This Woman” is a romantic comedy drama that takes place in the world of prosecutors and the court.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung Kyung is also currently in talks to star in the drama as the lead female role. “Be Careful of This Woman” is set to air sometime in May 2017.

Do you think Ji Chang Wook should appear in this drama?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

our girl posted again.

조금만 기다려요 금방 갈게요!

what did she said... goosh. how i wish i know korean.

rachel_mypark says - Wait a minute. I'll be right there!

• Like 6

Hi luves

sorry for being away, busy with RL and watching 2 AWESOME Cdramas (10miles of peach blossoms & LoveO2O, highly recommended), and the thing is I never was a fan before

Ggoma and Kkoma is the same BTW, both r good but I prefer the 1st

The cyber bullying was too much this time, these people r so hideous, worst scum ever, I helped in translations for the posts and posted about it on twitter too, don't worry we're always keeping any eye on our beloved PMY, those stupid people just can't be reasonable, they can never understand ur argument I gave up with them since our discussions in K2 thread, and saw all there stupid logic on IG & twitter *facepalm* and they say we started first (people , not only changminers, just about everyone who said someone was boring and they didn't like this someone) they consider this harassment can't deal with negative notes so they  resort for cyber bullying, outrageous

• Like 6

hello everyone!  I am just happy with the updates of our Changmin on their respective dogs, Ggoma and Leon are such cuties just like their appa and omma.  a lot of Changminers just could not contain their happiness that they made all sort of spazzing and even had christened a baby named "Ji Chang Min".  Such cutie as well.  I am just thrilled during that time.  

MY's IG update these days are showing signs of happiness and contentment and being loved.  So thrilled by that hihihi....

and yes that yolandawilda thing is hideous and evil.  I hope IG will make something about the reports being made.  That lady must learn how to respect people, and must learn how to fan girl in a fun and enjoyable manner only.  

Happy days ahead Changminers!

• Like 6

Hello everyone :-) I'm sorry to be asking this now but there are so many pages to backread and I'm already losing so much sleep from reading the comments section in Healer's dramabeans recaps. I'm just wondering what I will be getting if I buy the Healer's dvd. Are there any BTS that are not posted in Youtube? I'm really interested to see what went on while Changmin were filming this show. :-)

I enjoy reading all the comments in DB's recaps, just so you know. c",)

• Like 6

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

can we pray that they will cast in PMY again?
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/08/ji-chang-wook-talks-star-upcoming-sbs-romantic-comedy-drama/

Ji Chang Wook In Talks To Star In Upcoming SBS Romantic Comedy Drama

ji-chang-wook3.jpg
the IG you posted today in a car... van... , Ms MinYoung-ssi, are you on your way to the audition for the drama? i am into delulu mood now for my Changmin. please be!

Ji Chang Wook might be starring in a new drama soon!

On March 9, a source from SBS stated, “Ji Chang Wook is considering to appear in the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Be Careful of This Woman’ (literal title).”

One media source previously reported that Ji Chang Wook would be appearing in the upcoming drama. “Be Careful of This Woman” is a romantic comedy drama that takes place in the world of prosecutors and the court.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung Kyung is also currently in talks to star in the drama as the lead female role. “Be Careful of This Woman” is set to air sometime in May 2017.

Do you think Ji Chang Wook should appear in this drama?

I was thinking this drama has a Sensory Couple vibe??... SBS loves to create those kind of makjang-fantasy drama. Im okay with LSK I find her pretty decent and professional. Just one kiss scene is enough, hahaha..

1 hour ago, angela0612 said:

Hello everyone :-) I'm sorry to be asking this now but there are so many pages to backread and I'm already losing so much sleep from reading the comments section in Healer's dramabeans recaps. I'm just wondering what I will be getting if I buy the Healer's dvd. Are there any BTS that are not posted in Youtube? I'm really interested to see what went on while Changmin were filming this show. :-)

Im about to buy a director's cut too.. But I no longer see it's available.. Gosh, it already reached 11,000++ pages... hahaha..

• Like 3

12 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@OksanaS actually i did saw this... was puzzled at what is it? is it a hint of upcoming drama that are not announce? i actually don't mind she with LJK... because i know he is more than Prof in handling all his ladies. and boy is he shippped fiercely with IU. its high time she has some korean drama and not chinese drama again....

since it has been ages, a year later, allow me to say something regarding Remember.....
even if people (or just IDIOTS) STILL saying her role in Remember is nothing, not important as the main male lead sole focus is fight legal warfare and save dad, seems like the main lead is forever focus on just dad and enemy... then some still say PMY in Remember is like useless and need not be there, she's like 'BE THERE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROVIDE ROMANCE"! GO TO HELL... with this line of thoughts with the intention to slight her... okay it is true and also NOT TRUE>

why True. yes, the Remember is always occupied with saving dad and fighting war with enemy, then fighting war with himself to save himself from Alzhemeir...  PMY was not the most important role beside the Male Lead, and her screentime not that much. she is not the focus as in someone the Main Lead loved till death do them part from first few eps onwards..... yet, who say love life is not important to the Main lead, because this is what kept him going , she (PMY) character was the main drive that keep him sane and given him courage to continue on fighting, her character Inah's trust in him was the sole comfort that encourage him that the fight is worthwhile..... who say loveline is not important in a person's love if the story is about legal fight... love line is important to ALL PEOPLE. doesn;'t mean if the plot is about legal warfare, mean need not have loveline, and PMY character can just be thrown out... this is as absurb as what some was saying all the while... that PMY character can be removed and stay as just colleague.... while i now understand why the two lead (PMY and YSH) don;t have chemistry, and PD just need to cut down skinship between both... maybe everyone is right..... the one kissing scene which was not in the script maybe should not be there....  but PMY role is Not useless . i was so angry fighting haters back then. that i really went 'missing 9' for few days to a week to sulk when some really go sided with one moron girl who keep saying things about wanting tragedy or say bad about PMY role... and they all go gaga over the charismatic villain, like saying the villain more charming than the relationship between the lead main characters... what the hell!

why not True. because althought the very few scenes, less importance in Main Lead life as compared to Main Lead's dad and fight... yet the little screen time she was given, she acted out as a very selfless girl. she went all out goes against her boss, finding evidence, fight silly neightbors who bullied the Boy, quit her job, go against her mom which was unreasonable..... she has exhibit wisdom when discussing cases with the Main lead. not just she is truly an amazing person that show selfless and courage and wisdom partner beside the younger main lead, yet she is humble and don't talk down to him... that's the character... and boy can PMY act so well in Remember. her few crying scenes was done just nice, without the makjung factor... and i dare say no matter how less lustre ratings and acceptance by SBS itself, no matter how some recappers rant against Remember and her role in it. she and her role is still better than those Kpop idols' dramas that 'graced' our screen after Remember up till now... (with some exception like Sacred Heart, Goblin... etc.)

if PMY act with Lee Joon Ki , i will be glad, at least no body will start shipping them, and LJK's fans will NOT jealous and angry with her for nothing.

That's why a lot of Kdrama try to imitate Remember... Just like The K2,  Ana is not that necessary too, Or I should say, romance was not really meant to be on that drama.  But the production suddenly inserted a romantic sceness, and it turns out a disaster... lol.... Unlike Remember, it still maintained the consistency, and it doesn't look bad.... one kiss scene is kinda justified...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, angela0612 said:

@angela0612 comments at dramabeans? haha. did you find me here... hahaha. i was there before coming here.
bts... can be found at Mrandmrshealer Instagram ... easilest and fastest way to see some.. recently MelissaChang IG also posted a lot... and PM @ReemKanabta she's the 'SunBae of the SunBaes' here regarding anything Changminers... any infor, any profiles, many has moved on in life, nowadays, only left the few of us still loithering here... well, i wasnt actually belong to the OG (original generation.

if you want discussion about Junghoo and YoungShin, or any discussion about Healer plot, characters, it will be dramabeans. but if you want gifl , bts, it will be mainly Soompi forum shippers-paradise thread.
and Director DVD should be out of stock by now. unless you are talking about the basis general one that just include the story only.

this sites should be the wikipedia for all things changminers.

• Like 4

@maryofbethany Yes, I saw your name there in DB's recaps. :-)

Thanks for the info. I'll be backreading this thread once I had my fill of the Healer virus but for now, I'd like to finish reading the comments section in DB's recaps hehe.

Re the new drama that JCW might be starring in, it's ok for me if he'll be paired with another actress because I prefer him to be paired with PMY again after his military service. ~wink wink~

• Like 5

3 hours ago, angela0612 said:

@maryofbethany Yes, I saw your name there in DB's recaps. :-)

Thanks for the info. I'll be backreading this thread once I had my fill of the Healer virus but for now, I'd like to finish reading the comments section in DB's recaps hehe.

Re the new drama that JCW might be starring in, it's ok for me if he'll be paired with another actress because I prefer him to be paired with PMY again after his military service. ~wink wink~

@angela0612 yayayaya... agreed. come to think about it.... maybe u r right. after his come-back-from-army, should be better... then he will gohungry for pmy.... and their skinship scenes. will make PD and crews sweat until flood whole shooting sites... hahah.... then PD will forget to shout 'CUT' and enjoy the making out... sorry... allow me my liberty to delulu... this site practically now is overly quiet... so i have freedom to oozed 'lustful-noona-thoughts" without Mod come after me for corrupting PG16 TEENS..... hahaha. i forget 'take my meds', very delulu this morning....  hahaha. anyway that Lee Sungkyung quite a fun girl. dun think crazy ship-fans will come out from this pairing. because Lee SungKyung wont allow it. PMY is safe.

huh.... Dramabeans? ahahha. i really forgotten what i wrote back then.. if you have no time... and you want juicy parts... go straight to ep14-15 those recaps... and from ep14 onwards.. you want the DB fans go very 'high' .... and very funny.... 'corruption degree' way higher and polluted than what i have written on top... woahahhahah.... we really speculate what will happen when both hug kissed... YS found JH at his bat-cave and save him from self-destruction.... at DB we really imagine all kinds of scenario... everyone gone mad already....

• Like 5

@maryofbethany Hahaha you are so right! Those are the comments that didn't let me get any sleep. I started recommending the show to my other officemates. I can't believe we missed watching this show while still airing in SK.

I just learned that PMY attended JCW's movie premier. That made me happy.☺

• Like 5