Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

2 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Yes @maryofbethanyyeah that person created the baby! Fun they claim it has PMY lips or so. It's fun to read everyone's comments about this 'baby'

cute face "Ji Chang Min"!!!!!! Taking care of their dogs means that they will do much better for changmin babies when times will up.

• Like 5

i think his dog's name is Goma.

Changwook or MinYoung, if you are reading this, pls post in a recent post your post again with his/her name,
감사합니다. Gamsahamnida .

thanks, @Malala Rakotonirina yes, in some post it was Goma, or Koma... dun know the direct translate from Korean. you see, i wasnt really the Sunbae, the Senior in this thread, most of the seniors have moved on to other areas of interest. Others work load are catching up or family commitment tied them down. Eg @ReemKanabta or @cmoirae2 or @hrh77. I am most lousy in providing infor or keeping records of past bts... Reading and do analysis like all that these past sundaes did. ..  But nonetheless I am still staying. 

• Like 6

I went to look back on IG, all I found about the dog's name is Ggoma is JCW's dog while Leon is PMY's dog. Also look at those fingers holding out toys to both Ggoma and Leon, don't they look the same?

• Like 3

On 3/7/2017 at 9:47 AM, maryofbethany said:

6 hours ago.

1 hr ago.

i don't call this coincidence. instead i guess this is changmin's way to hinting to us. telling us they did communicate and do post at the same time similar topics.. white beloved pet-dog, white background,
hers a moving short video clip, and his is a multi-shots stills... in fact his is a 3 photos... did you two read how sad and trodden we are, or by any chance you two did read this Soompi Changmin Thread and wanted to comfort us? thanks for posting together same topic same day, same format, same "beloved of your life". isn't both dogs the 'Loves" of your life?

can anyone translate this from Wooks' ig: "

그렇게 맛있니.. #꼬마 #베들링턴테리어 #간식 #냠냠"

and this is from Min Young's ig:

레옹이두마리 #짱귀

@ReemKanabta help.. i am far far far pale in comparison to your sleuthing power and analysis abilities.

how many hours apart they sent their IG posts??... I was really they could have a "telepathy" on this, or agreed to post the same thing... 

• Like 4

On 3/6/2017 at 7:02 PM, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart was stirred by your post, unable to sleep last night, so rose up to see what's the big deal about this yolandawilda figure?
wow... Okay, its telling signs when you just see her site....
1. Root: who she idolize. she belong to "some" Shipper-group (obviously!!! since this should be the root of all problems, while there are nice shippers at that ship, just some irks you miserably.
2. Location: Where she come fom. then, she is from Indonesia. i do have load of students/friends/missionaries from Indonesia (Batam / Jakarta... etc) nice people, but i always find there is just constantly this group of new and young indonesia fans (esp shipper-fans for all kind of dramas) that pop in and out of their zeal will attack the actresses or shippers from another ship.... sad. Indonesia has very nice shippers, just this few are not only.
3. Channel: where it started and spread propaganda, its always from IG that stir lots of problem... the soompi communitty only affected when it spread around from IG, and they uses images downloaded....
i recently also encounter that from another Shipper-thread.... also from fans with the above 3 features.
terrible people.

so, now that particular account is like a wanted fugitive on social media... hahaha... See, now bad karma has been very quick to respond... lol.... and PMY bravely and brightly post a positive aura......

• Like 6

melissa Chang also found the "Kko-Leon" DogCouple pics very suspicious. see she also mentioned Kkoma and Leon is celebrity dog today.

guess what. this Kkoma photo was taken at that hairdressing place where Wooks always go ALUU. that was the stairway to second floor..
and hyeni might be a friendly dresser for Wooks.. where is Reem? i need Reem to do this analysis.

so is MinYoung dog photo also taken from same place?

• Like 3

wooks also bring Kkoma to this stylist.

styleleedadog

and i think that Leon was there too,

maybe on diff date. Leon's pic at stylist was one week ago 27 Feb. Wooks' Kkoma at stylist was 2 days ago 6 March?... but both chose to both yesterday (at home)? sorry, i don't have eagle eyes for details. hope i am right. means they were at stylist together... stylist can chose to post later, the date of the pic does not necessarily mean the date the dog was there.. isnt ?
stil, it is still not a coincidence.

(edit: sorry, i kept spelling dog's name as Ggoma.. hahah, JCWkitchen already said it is Kkoma .)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, OksanaS said:

This Sut on TVN  is PMY will be LJK's Candy in  MyEar'sCandy?

Hide contents

C6Tad_gU4AI8WZK.jpg

@OksanaS actually i did saw this... was puzzled at what is it? is it a hint of upcoming drama that are not announce? i actually don't mind she with LJK... because i know he is more than Prof in handling all his ladies. and boy is he shippped fiercely with IU. its high time she has some korean drama and not chinese drama again....

since it has been ages, a year later, allow me to say something regarding Remember.....
even if people (or just IDIOTS) STILL saying her role in Remember is nothing, not important as the main male lead sole focus is fight legal warfare and save dad, seems like the main lead is forever focus on just dad and enemy... then some still say PMY in Remember is like useless and need not be there, she's like 'BE THERE JUST FOR THE SAKE OF PROVIDE ROMANCE"! GO TO HELL... with this line of thoughts with the intention to slight her... okay it is true and also NOT TRUE>

why True. yes, the Remember is always occupied with saving dad and fighting war with enemy, then fighting war with himself to save himself from Alzhemeir...  PMY was not the most important role beside the Male Lead, and her screentime not that much. she is not the focus as in someone the Main Lead loved till death do them part from first few eps onwards..... yet, who say love life is not important to the Main lead, because this is what kept him going , she (PMY) character was the main drive that keep him sane and given him courage to continue on fighting, her character Inah's trust in him was the sole comfort that encourage him that the fight is worthwhile..... who say loveline is not important in a person's love if the story is about legal fight... love line is important to ALL PEOPLE. doesn;'t mean if the plot is about legal warfare, mean need not have loveline, and PMY character can just be thrown out... this is as absurb as what some was saying all the while... that PMY character can be removed and stay as just colleague.... while i now understand why the two lead (PMY and YSH) don;t have chemistry, and PD just need to cut down skinship between both... maybe everyone is right..... the one kissing scene which was not in the script maybe should not be there....  but PMY role is Not useless . i was so angry fighting haters back then. that i really went 'missing 9' for few days to a week to sulk when some really go sided with one moron girl who keep saying things about wanting tragedy or say bad about PMY role... and they all go gaga over the charismatic villain, like saying the villain more charming than the relationship between the lead main characters... what the hell!

why not True. because althought the very few scenes, less importance in Main Lead life as compared to Main Lead's dad and fight... yet the little screen time she was given, she acted out as a very selfless girl. she went all out goes against her boss, finding evidence, fight silly neightbors who bullied the Boy, quit her job, go against her mom which was unreasonable..... she has exhibit wisdom when discussing cases with the Main lead. not just she is truly an amazing person that show selfless and courage and wisdom partner beside the younger main lead, yet she is humble and don't talk down to him... that's the character... and boy can PMY act so well in Remember. her few crying scenes was done just nice, without the makjung factor... and i dare say no matter how less lustre ratings and acceptance by SBS itself, no matter how some recappers rant against Remember and her role in it. she and her role is still better than those Kpop idols' dramas that 'graced' our screen after Remember up till now... (with some exception like Sacred Heart, Goblin... etc.)

if PMY act with Lee Joon Ki , i will be glad, at least no body will start shipping them, and LJK's fans will NOT jealous and angry with her for nothing.

• Like 4

http://www.asiastarz.com/articles/25148/20170304/lee-joon-gi-goes-italy-look-date-ear-s-candy.htm

Lee Joon Gi will explore Florence, Italy to look for his missing date on "My Ear's Candy." On Mar. 4, the reality program surprised the viewers after showing a preview of the actor's upcoming episode.

Spoiler

Soompi cited Lee Joon Gi rarely appears on reality shows; hence, his participation on "My Ear's Candy" is surely highly anticipated. The tvN program features celebrities who will converse with an unknown caller.

In the preview, the 34-year-old actor introduced himself as "Mr. Red Ginseng," surprising his "candy" on the other side of the line. While searching for the anonymous caller in Florence, Lee Joon Gi constantly expressed his strong desire to get to know the person behind the unknown number.

"I keep looking for you because I think I'll see you somewhere here. I feel like we're really on a date. It'd be better if we came here together," he said.

In his quest to find the missing "candy," the Korean actor freely walked around Florence, appreciating the beauty of Italian city. Catch Lee Joon Gi's "My Ear's Candy" on Mar. 11 at 10:50 p.m

• Like 3

breaking news. JCW may be casting again :
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/03/09/breaking-ji-chang-wook-in-discussions-to-join-sbss-please-be-careful-of-this-woman/

SBS's "Please be careful of this woman."
2017031001000799700054581_99_20170309094

" ... SBS states that “Lee Sung Kyung is also one of the candidates, and there is no decision yet.....”
(pls go to JiChangWook's Kitchen site to read whole article.)
@cmoirae2 are you going to die in joy now... i can trust this gal, won't start another baseless rumour with JCW... if she is cast.

• Like 4

can we pray that they will cast in PMY again?
https://www.soompi.com/2017/03/08/ji-chang-wook-talks-star-upcoming-sbs-romantic-comedy-drama/

Ji Chang Wook In Talks To Star In Upcoming SBS Romantic Comedy Drama

ji-chang-wook3.jpg
the IG you posted today in a car... van... , Ms MinYoung-ssi, are you on your way to the audition for the drama? i am into delulu mood now for my Changmin. please be!

Ji Chang Wook might be starring in a new drama soon!

On March 9, a source from SBS stated, “Ji Chang Wook is considering to appear in the upcoming Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Be Careful of This Woman’ (literal title).”

One media source previously reported that Ji Chang Wook would be appearing in the upcoming drama. “Be Careful of This Woman” is a romantic comedy drama that takes place in the world of prosecutors and the court.

Meanwhile, Lee Sung Kyung is also currently in talks to star in the drama as the lead female role. “Be Careful of This Woman” is set to air sometime in May 2017.

Do you think Ji Chang Wook should appear in this drama?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

our girl posted again.

조금만 기다려요 금방 갈게요!

what did she said... goosh. how i wish i know korean.

rachel_mypark says - Wait a minute. I'll be right there!

• Like 6

Hi luves

sorry for being away, busy with RL and watching 2 AWESOME Cdramas (10miles of peach blossoms & LoveO2O, highly recommended), and the thing is I never was a fan before

Ggoma and Kkoma is the same BTW, both r good but I prefer the 1st

The cyber bullying was too much this time, these people r so hideous, worst scum ever, I helped in translations for the posts and posted about it on twitter too, don't worry we're always keeping any eye on our beloved PMY, those stupid people just can't be reasonable, they can never understand ur argument I gave up with them since our discussions in K2 thread, and saw all there stupid logic on IG & twitter *facepalm* and they say we started first (people , not only changminers, just about everyone who said someone was boring and they didn't like this someone) they consider this harassment can't deal with negative notes so they  resort for cyber bullying, outrageous

• Like 6

hello everyone!  I am just happy with the updates of our Changmin on their respective dogs, Ggoma and Leon are such cuties just like their appa and omma.  a lot of Changminers just could not contain their happiness that they made all sort of spazzing and even had christened a baby named "Ji Chang Min".  Such cutie as well.  I am just thrilled during that time.  

MY's IG update these days are showing signs of happiness and contentment and being loved.  So thrilled by that hihihi....

and yes that yolandawilda thing is hideous and evil.  I hope IG will make something about the reports being made.  That lady must learn how to respect people, and must learn how to fan girl in a fun and enjoyable manner only.  

Happy days ahead Changminers!

• Like 6