[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

yes> THANKS Minyoung-ssi, for standing brave, grateful, and happy and confident! and Real.
your bravery is real, your happiness is real, your gratitude is real, your confidence is real. you are real. and that is beautiful in itself.

Miss you?
of cause we missed you desperately.

am very happy that i managed to 'catch' her by less than an hour after she post at IG.. most of the times it's either days after , or at least few hours after.. felt like she is at the same space as me,... she is using her phone, and i am using my phone.... around almost same time... felt so blessed.
MinYoung Ssi. of cause we Missed you.
But thanks for not picking up junk roles, or lousy films or dramas.. you choose rigfhtly ... we loved your Lee In-Ah in Remember. Please take your time and choose a role carefully. Even as we missed you, we can wait!

goosh, instead of still photo. she send us a short video clip.!

• Like 5

6 hours ago.

1 hr ago.

i don't call this coincidence. instead i guess this is changmin's way to hinting to us. telling us they did communicate and do post at the same time similar topics.. white beloved pet-dog, white background,
hers a moving short video clip, and his is a multi-shots stills... in fact his is a 3 photos... did you two read how sad and trodden we are, or by any chance you two did read this Soompi Changmin Thread and wanted to comfort us? thanks for posting together same topic same day, same format, same "beloved of your life". isn't both dogs the 'Loves" of your life?

can anyone translate this from Wooks' ig: "

그렇게 맛있니.. #꼬마 #베들링턴테리어 #간식 #냠냠"

and this is from Min Young's ig:

레옹이두마리 #짱귀

@ReemKanabta help.. i am far far far pale in comparison to your sleuthing power and analysis abilities.

• Like 4

Another one from another changminer, we are happy and grateful to our couple after couple days of heartache from the haters. Letting us know you are (JCW and PMY) fine gladdens our hearts. 

A changminer created this, what a happy day. Kudos to your talent 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanyyeah I saw them and that was why I was so sick to my stomach and if I may request please remove those from our space. I don't want such pictures and their rude comments in our space here that why I didn't post them after I saw them. 

That's true... Not only happened to PMY, but also to Kim Go Eun.. Well, actually that's world wide... Terrible and horrible stupid fans!!...  But Im pretty sure, there's an end to all of that cyber bullying thing, that would definitely go back to their idols.. there's such a bad karma, still exists... tsk tsk tsk..

• Like 4

oh ya, you gals are right. she unfollowed the 2pm forever account already... back to 0 followers>
at some accounts of actresses.... delulu crazy fans don't just lurk quietly at their favourite Actress or Actor's IG account. they also go follow the friends that the Actress follows, harrass and tag the Actress personal friends or whosoever the Actress follows... they tag and comment freely at the outsiders' friends' site... i think lurk at Friends' IG of your Favouite stars is fine... but to comment and harrass at the Actress's personal friends that are not celebrities are wrong.
that is why PMY keep herself alone and not follow anyone... poor poor poor girl!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

That's true... Not only happened to PMY, but also to Kim Go Eun.. Well, actually that's world wide... Terrible and horrible stupid fans!!...  But Im pretty sure, there's an end to all of that cyber bullying thing, that would definitely go back to their idols.. there's such a bad karma, still exists... tsk tsk tsk..

@hrh77 hahah i always like your bold and blunt and  spirit... how i wish these idiots are commenting hates right before your eyes, i can imagine you will use the Best Words and Bold enough to 'lecture' and Educate them... hahah.

• Like 2

Hi Changminers,

I was just reading about those hate comments problem in IG. It was so horrible and appalling. It made me very sad for uri Changmin. For PMY, please ignore those hurtful comments. Remember there are still us who adore and always support you. To us, you are beautiful inside and out. 

I am very proud to be in this family. I agree with @Malala Rakotonirina about the model fans in this thread. So vigilant in protecting our fandom, plus doing it in a peaceful way. Yey, go us!

In other news, I am ecstatic seeing the new IG posts from Changmin. So many images feeding my need for Changmin! You both are such cutie pies! And that picture, arghhh. Changmin baby realized. Awesome pic and thank you!!!

~S

• Like 5

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

HAHA. I need my healing med. Here's my medications.

cr. PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans @PMYIFANSUNITED ( Video by @mglovejj )
VIDEO Park Min Young's 31st BirthdayVideo which compiled all fans' birthday messages.

@maryofbethany, you're killing me :bawling::bawling::bawling::heart::blush:!!!!!! A great thanks to you for bringing this video here because i saw mine too on it. I'm full of joy and emotion. aaaahhhhhh speechless, thank you sis Youngie, i love you and will always support you!

• Like 3

i think his dog's name is Goma.

Changwook or MinYoung, if you are reading this, pls post in a recent post your post again with his/her name,
감사합니다. Gamsahamnida .

thanks, @Malala Rakotonirina yes, in some post it was Goma, or Koma... dun know the direct translate from Korean. you see, i wasnt really the Sunbae, the Senior in this thread, most of the seniors have moved on to other areas of interest. Others work load are catching up or family commitment tied them down. Eg @ReemKanabta or @cmoirae2 or @hrh77. I am most lousy in providing infor or keeping records of past bts... Reading and do analysis like all that these past sundaes did. ..  But nonetheless I am still staying. 

• Like 6

On 3/7/2017 at 9:47 AM, maryofbethany said:

6 hours ago.

1 hr ago.

i don't call this coincidence. instead i guess this is changmin's way to hinting to us. telling us they did communicate and do post at the same time similar topics.. white beloved pet-dog, white background,
hers a moving short video clip, and his is a multi-shots stills... in fact his is a 3 photos... did you two read how sad and trodden we are, or by any chance you two did read this Soompi Changmin Thread and wanted to comfort us? thanks for posting together same topic same day, same format, same "beloved of your life". isn't both dogs the 'Loves" of your life?

can anyone translate this from Wooks' ig: "

그렇게 맛있니.. #꼬마 #베들링턴테리어 #간식 #냠냠"

and this is from Min Young's ig:

레옹이두마리 #짱귀

@ReemKanabta help.. i am far far far pale in comparison to your sleuthing power and analysis abilities.

how many hours apart they sent their IG posts??... I was really they could have a "telepathy" on this, or agreed to post the same thing... 

• Like 4

On 3/6/2017 at 7:02 PM, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart was stirred by your post, unable to sleep last night, so rose up to see what's the big deal about this yolandawilda figure?
wow... Okay, its telling signs when you just see her site....
1. Root: who she idolize. she belong to "some" Shipper-group (obviously!!! since this should be the root of all problems, while there are nice shippers at that ship, just some irks you miserably.
2. Location: Where she come fom. then, she is from Indonesia. i do have load of students/friends/missionaries from Indonesia (Batam / Jakarta... etc) nice people, but i always find there is just constantly this group of new and young indonesia fans (esp shipper-fans for all kind of dramas) that pop in and out of their zeal will attack the actresses or shippers from another ship.... sad. Indonesia has very nice shippers, just this few are not only.
3. Channel: where it started and spread propaganda, its always from IG that stir lots of problem... the soompi communitty only affected when it spread around from IG, and they uses images downloaded....
i recently also encounter that from another Shipper-thread.... also from fans with the above 3 features.
terrible people.

so, now that particular account is like a wanted fugitive on social media... hahaha... See, now bad karma has been very quick to respond... lol.... and PMY bravely and brightly post a positive aura......

• Like 6