Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

Thanks @maryofbethanythat was great and I will check her IG now, I usually don't. The poor girl deserves to be happy and these people will surely get what they deserve somehow. I have tried to correct some of them on twitter and instagram, but I usually stop when they start to abuse PMY and I changed my caption picture from My favorite PMY to an eagle so that I am not seen as changminer when I want to correct some of their delusions. I finally gave up that they cannot be helped. I would not be silent though now since they are becoming psychopaths.

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanythat was great and I will check her IG now, I usually don't. The poor girl deserves to be happy and these people will surely get what they deserve somehow. I have tried to correct some of them on twitter and instagram, but I usually stop when they start to abuse PMY and I changed my caption picture from My favorite PMY to an eagle so that I am not seen as changminer when I want to correct some of their delusions. I finally gave up that they cannot be helped. I would not be silent though now since they are becoming psychopaths.

@youngatheart that's right. not that we are not faithful towards PMY or JCW, i used to put actor/actress' pic as contact photo... then  realised, when you put up an actress as your most biased Actress, whatever you said something regarding some separated issue, will get treated as you are just speaking for PMY or JCW only. Once they see you as Changminer, they see nothing else in you, hahaha. so i just put a general photo of scripture at my Main Contact Photo.... for all my accounts at Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Pinterest (even though i seldom wander into Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Interest / Tumblr). actually the diff shippers of diff ships of other OTP, by Large are generally very nice people. some i oft time meet at diff drama thread. no issue. we don't bring a previous 'ship' issue into a present drama-discuss. even the actresses that we are not shipping with our OTP's actor are nice people by themselves.  just some rotten apples spoil the image of 'An Apple' as a whole.

some times, instead of arguing with them, you can try defend at the first few tries, then do stop. because when ever we defend, there might be things we said that are not clear enough, and it will be twisted out of contact, and misinterpret into something vastly diff, and it gotten spread as people are fond of screenshot and advertised to shame you all over IG. even if you explained and explanation accepted later on, it does little helps, and your names is tarnished, so is your favourite Actress's name.

• Like 3

On 03/03/2017 at 7:10 AM, maryofbethany said:

ok, this is old stuff when he came over to SG during that Shokubutsu FM:

found some hotel pics, which i myself never seen before.. hahaha.

cr. teamwookieusa_joycee (cr. DayRock) -- Wookie, poolside in Singapore.

hehehe,... now i delulu felt the 'closeness' since that were taken in SG.

he must have stayed in Marina BaySand, where all the big stars stayed, wonder where Ji JoonGi stay, he is now in SG...

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/12/29/exclusive-ji-chang-wook-shokubutsu-fan-meet-in-singapore-fan-account/

@maryofbethany, who is Ji JoonGi?

• Like 3

What  a relief!!!! Fortunately, there are you guys @maryofbethany, @youngatheart, @ReemKanabta (so, where are you Reem?) for being a model fan to us. I'm so proud to all of you and changminers too. When i read all your recents posts about this "celebrities bullying", i feel this thread is not only a thread for our couple but it's also a delightful and resourceful space where i can go at anytime and be at ease. I got and learned more from you, not only about our couple but also about the way of communicating, expressing ideas. As i said before, my english is not yet well, but i'm trying my best to make it clear and good as i can. I am a mom who likes talking much, communicating and sharing opinions with others, so again and again thanks to you guys!

About our couple, i think they are solid and possess the strong to face haters and even if the opportunity will give for Wookie and Youngie to talk about them, i know they will choose the right words to convince haters to respect them as they are. As PMY said on her IG , she is who she is because of all of us, so let's continue to love and support our couple to the same and right way as ever you (Mary-Young-Reem) did it before, so long ago.

hand in hand, forever and ever........FIGHTING WOOKIE AND YOUNGIE!!!!!!!!!!!

About that poor fan named Yolanda, nothing more to say about her; so guys, let's just pray for her to be a good and model fan like we're trying to do here!!!!!!:wub::bawling::heart::blush:

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Malala Rakotonirina said:

@maryofbethany, who is Ji JoonGi?

@Malala Rakotonirina oosp, sorry, i guess i mis-spell his name, i typed too fast, actually Lee Joon Gi (Sacred Heart: Goryeo's WangSo), is the one i meant. he came to Singapore last Sat. am not much of a fan, except that i loved his Iljimae, and the Times about Dogs and wolf. this month itself found us, Park Bo Gum, Song Joong Ki all came to bless Singapore.
but.... but...but....

i want Ji Chang Wook and Gong Yoo to come.... hahaha.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing the video of our birthday wishes to PMY, and all the thanks to the people that put it together. I saw my greeting and I was moved. I am also happy that she appreciates our wishes for her and sent out a reply quickly on her birthday, not waiting till the day after. I really appreciate that, knowing fully well she would have been preoccupied with celebration, but she still squeezed in  time for us, her fans. Love you PMY and you know we are all here supporting you and JCW in all your decisions.

• Like 5

yes> THANKS Minyoung-ssi, for standing brave, grateful, and happy and confident! and Real.
your bravery is real, your happiness is real, your gratitude is real, your confidence is real. you are real. and that is beautiful in itself.

Miss you?
of cause we missed you desperately.

am very happy that i managed to 'catch' her by less than an hour after she post at IG.. most of the times it's either days after , or at least few hours after.. felt like she is at the same space as me,... she is using her phone, and i am using my phone.... around almost same time... felt so blessed.
MinYoung Ssi. of cause we Missed you.
But thanks for not picking up junk roles, or lousy films or dramas.. you choose rigfhtly ... we loved your Lee In-Ah in Remember. Please take your time and choose a role carefully. Even as we missed you, we can wait!

goosh, instead of still photo. she send us a short video clip.!

• Like 5

really cute Leon and his gift, he was not left out of the birthday gifts. Someone is so thoughtful! Yes we miss you, PMY, but do whatever makes you happy!

• Like 4

I guess it's a dog couple day, our couple showing off their dogs. These dogs are living a life of luxury, it must be nice to have great parents like PMY and JCW 

• Like 4

6 hours ago.

1 hr ago.

i don't call this coincidence. instead i guess this is changmin's way to hinting to us. telling us they did communicate and do post at the same time similar topics.. white beloved pet-dog, white background,
hers a moving short video clip, and his is a multi-shots stills... in fact his is a 3 photos... did you two read how sad and trodden we are, or by any chance you two did read this Soompi Changmin Thread and wanted to comfort us? thanks for posting together same topic same day, same format, same "beloved of your life". isn't both dogs the 'Loves" of your life?

can anyone translate this from Wooks' ig: "

그렇게 맛있니.. #꼬마 #베들링턴테리어 #간식 #냠냠"

and this is from Min Young's ig:

레옹이두마리 #짱귀

@ReemKanabta help.. i am far far far pale in comparison to your sleuthing power and analysis abilities.

• Like 4

Another one from another changminer, we are happy and grateful to our couple after couple days of heartache from the haters. Letting us know you are (JCW and PMY) fine gladdens our hearts. 

A changminer created this, what a happy day. Kudos to your talent 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@youngatheart what's that babe? a cross between Wooks and Youngie? wow!

Yes @maryofbethanyyeah that person created the baby! Fun they claim it has PMY lips or so. It's fun to read everyone's comments about this 'baby'

• Like 3

12 hours ago, youngatheart said:

Thanks @maryofbethanyyeah I saw them and that was why I was so sick to my stomach and if I may request please remove those from our space. I don't want such pictures and their rude comments in our space here that why I didn't post them after I saw them. 

That's true... Not only happened to PMY, but also to Kim Go Eun.. Well, actually that's world wide... Terrible and horrible stupid fans!!...  But Im pretty sure, there's an end to all of that cyber bullying thing, that would definitely go back to their idols.. there's such a bad karma, still exists... tsk tsk tsk..

• Like 4

oh ya, you gals are right. she unfollowed the 2pm forever account already... back to 0 followers>
at some accounts of actresses.... delulu crazy fans don't just lurk quietly at their favourite Actress or Actor's IG account. they also go follow the friends that the Actress follows, harrass and tag the Actress personal friends or whosoever the Actress follows... they tag and comment freely at the outsiders' friends' site... i think lurk at Friends' IG of your Favouite stars is fine... but to comment and harrass at the Actress's personal friends that are not celebrities are wrong.
that is why PMY keep herself alone and not follow anyone... poor poor poor girl!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, hrh77 said:

That's true... Not only happened to PMY, but also to Kim Go Eun.. Well, actually that's world wide... Terrible and horrible stupid fans!!...  But Im pretty sure, there's an end to all of that cyber bullying thing, that would definitely go back to their idols.. there's such a bad karma, still exists... tsk tsk tsk..

@hrh77 hahah i always like your bold and blunt and  spirit... how i wish these idiots are commenting hates right before your eyes, i can imagine you will use the Best Words and Bold enough to 'lecture' and Educate them... hahah.

• Like 2

Hi Changminers,

I was just reading about those hate comments problem in IG. It was so horrible and appalling. It made me very sad for uri Changmin. For PMY, please ignore those hurtful comments. Remember there are still us who adore and always support you. To us, you are beautiful inside and out. 

I am very proud to be in this family. I agree with @Malala Rakotonirina about the model fans in this thread. So vigilant in protecting our fandom, plus doing it in a peaceful way. Yey, go us!

In other news, I am ecstatic seeing the new IG posts from Changmin. So many images feeding my need for Changmin! You both are such cutie pies! And that picture, arghhh. Changmin baby realized. Awesome pic and thank you!!!

~S

• Like 5

8 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

HAHA. I need my healing med. Here's my medications.

cr. PMY 박민영 Int'l Fans @PMYIFANSUNITED ( Video by @mglovejj )
VIDEO Park Min Young's 31st BirthdayVideo which compiled all fans' birthday messages.

@maryofbethany, you're killing me :bawling::bawling::bawling::heart::blush:!!!!!! A great thanks to you for bringing this video here because i saw mine too on it. I'm full of joy and emotion. aaaahhhhhh speechless, thank you sis Youngie, i love you and will always support you!

• Like 3