[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

1 hour ago, Joey_Zee said:

The elevator scene is one of my favorite scenes! I mean, hello, despite them having just a low budget, they pulled off this memorable scene like those high budgeted dramas. I can't stop pausing and taking screenshots from that scene (then the snow kiss!! ghaaaaaad. then that telephone booth scene too) <3

@Joey_Zee exactly! the priceless part of Healer, is the skinship....  YET, it is also in the "wants" of skinship when there was YET NONE! that was so beautifully shown , the desire of both in wanting, in craving towards each other, not in the sensual way, but in the way to appreciate each other, to sympathised with each other, to comfort each other, yet in trying to practice self-control and say "i don't mind not seeing him, not saying anything"... i loved the scene, whereby Youngshin after the interwined of hands, she determined herself to move off, and told herself, she is contended and is HAPPY. i loved all the hands-scenes,,,, not just he kissy scenes. that is the differences between this Healer and most of the romance dramas. it shown the UN-SEEN needs, the wants of skinships, instead of really shown the skinship first... and it thrilled you and won you over, even before they had their first Snow-Kiss. i remembered the Snow Kiss then become Changwook's most favourite Kiss.... that is because HE EARNED IT, AND WAS REWARDED... HE CLAIMED THAT REWARD HIMSELF. rewarding both himself and youngshin. knowing if he walked away, youngshin will never know how he felt, he deserved as much as her, to see her been happy that she is given that swoon-worthy kiss... 
low budget , low hype as in lower fee given to each actors, and low ratings in comparison to recent high flying dramas.. yet the Writernim Song Ji-Na being the perfect brain worked out perfectly 'never a dull ep' plotted dramas with excellent dialogues, with Directors Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-woo who did not failed in transforming what she planned into images and inspired actors/actresses to deliver the right directions of feels... and Actors and actresses that will not hestiate to act their best even if they are not Main Leads. and not one will demand any supporting actors to 'Act Lesser" so that supporting actors will not steal scenes from main Leads who fade in comparisons.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Joey_Zee said:

The elevator scene is one of my favorite scenes! I mean, hello, despite them having just a low budget, they pulled off this memorable scene like those high budgeted dramas. I can't stop pausing and taking screenshots from that scene (then the snow kiss!! ghaaaaaad. then that telephone booth scene too) <3

actually ALL of the romantic scenes in Healer are epic!!... Unique!!.. The snowkiss, the blind date, the eo14-15.. etc.. and I love them ALL!!.. and the elevator scene is a masterpiece!!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@heroonthebeach hope you don't mind, i will higlight certain portion.. on Saturday and Sunday are my church days, i am most busy day time, esp Sunday, i am read this now, but i am gonna analysis on some portion of what Wooks said. i may be wrong, but i have been reading lots of misinterpretation of what he said, so hereby i can do no other wise but to speak up>

There’s more to come from Ji Chang-wook

" Many have called The K2 a career-defining project for its star, Ji Chang-wook, but the 29-year-old would beg to differ. Indeed, he ran his body ragged for the role of a war mercenary turned into a bodyguard-for-hire, learning Korean, Russian, Japanese and Brazilian martial arts techniques and performing his own stunts, but Ji refuses to consider the moderately successful tvN drama a lifetime achievement. "
the first paragraph runs turns problematic, as the truth is far from it, thanks God awcocunuts is far to immediately point out that Wooks himself "refuses to consider the moderately successful TvN drama a lifetime achievement." so this article start off in a clear and honest and brave note, i laud awcoconuts who care to expain and not omite and Wooks for courageously denied the widely wrong claims.
first thing first, The K2 was supposed to be a career defining project as the hype tried to channel it towards that direction, while did not deliver that qualities that worth that claim. Awcoconuts is fast to acknowledge that the faults lies not in Wooks since he worked hard using his sweat (even blood or bruises) for fights scenes, as well as killing much brain cells in learning fighting styles of diff cultures, and who say learn fighting did not brain cells but just some muscles only. he still need to memorizes the steps or techniques in short timeframe.
In the eyes of majority internationally fandom (not restricted to a certain 'idol-fandom'

"The role of Kim Je-ha demanded a lot from him, and not just physically:....
“I really enjoyed working with the two Yoon-ahs. Both characters were so different and that made it even more enjoyable. With Yoo-jin, I always had to stay on my toes and we had a battle of wills. It was fun because we were playing mind games, whereas my scenes with Anna were looser. They felt like scenes from a rom-com. We had a lot of fun developing the scenes on set.”

i guess that is what i called the adrenaline rush feel, after a close intense concentration of emotions and working up strong emotions for his characters, while feeling the surprised and 'all-too-clear' acting skill of a veteran that spar opposite him in 'cross-fire' dialogues.... and i am truly not talking about "S-*-X" seriously, the adrenaline rush is not sensual but a battle of rising up to meet the challenge to the same level of excellence in an strong emotion scenes,... and who say only 'sexy' scenes can make a guy felt excited and felt inspired and felt acchivement.... i guess there are moments like this at least in working in K2 that he is thankful for, being able to cross-act with a veteran, like Song YinAh. just like Park Minyoung will experienced the scenes of working with mutli-Excellence Awards Winner Jun Kwang-ryul in Remember.  As his JeHa is challenged in wills, so will he felt that as he acted it out. of cause the plus point is the Anna scenes is full of fun playing with little sweet sister Anna (Yoona) on set.

"He described the now infamous bathhouse scene as the most memorable. .... “It was a scene I filmed wearing just one nude-colored layer, and I was so embarrassed. It was the sequence I was most concerned about because I worried viewers might be repulsed by the scene, and I also worried about exposure. However, the director did a great job of capturing the sequence and I realized my fears were unfounded. "
to be honest, i did not come into this Drama for problem, since i am a changminer. i will just abstain things that i have not much interest. but finally i launch in, because as much as i do not like the pairing from the beginning i will slow down a few weeks then jump in only after i read about what others recap and summarized. Okay, i should not i jump in at ep 3 or 4 to support Wook's project. and just like i need some time to accept the pairing of Y* with Wooks, just when Remember War of the Son first aired, i have serious problems don't like the pairing, but i also jump in only at ep 3 or 4 or at about 3 weeks later. Yet even when i start off feeling not comfortable with Yoo seungho co-acted with PMY. yet by the mid of the show, i stop worrying about any skinship between Yoo And PMY. in fact they sold out the two roles so well, i forget Park Min Young is acting, but see only Lee InAh, so same here, if the acting is good enough, i may have just accept the OTP in the dramas as it is, and not link to PMY, and in this case not link JeHa to Wooks and accept the character Wooks played together with whatever skinships scene it throw out. i didnt make noises in the one only kissing scene between Yoo and PMY. so i will take it as part of their job responsiblities to do so.
so i in fact have no problem with much of the kiss scene... but i have issues with that INFAMOUS SHOWER SCENE. okay i am conservative. but also i see that you totally don't need to show a FAKE 'true' frontal nudity scenes where all of them 'SUPPOSED' to be not wearing anything, Why can't they be shown wearing at least some towel in a wet slippery hot-bath sauna place? its still can be wet, and lots of skin-shown, just that its not totally showing it all... thank God he can be wearing a skin-nude color underwear.... and goodness why make the guy so worried for indecent exposures and make him worry how much of his fans will be lost according to this scenes.... my old man alone has rebuted me for watching such "crap perverted' things... that indecent exposures is totally unnessarily to go to that length and is not called for.

"There were aspects of the ending that were both happy and sad, and he thought The K2‘s ending, although a surprise to him—he and many viewers thought it would conclude differently, and he had to change his approach after receiving the script for the final episode—was portrayed beautifully.
“Outside of this project, I personally favor sad endings. They leave lingering imagery in the heart and I gain a sense of catharsis from the sadness you feel when things don’t work out perfectly at the end.”

i understand that he viewed it in that aspect of the flows and direction where all the characters worked towards. Not that he is a bad person who wish sad endings to happen to people. because i actually heard quite a number of Main-actor themselves expressed that they don't mind sad ending as long as the direction of the story make sense that it has to go that path, and that writing off a sad ending give a better ends and leave a more touching memories. this part i disagreed with him, because no matter what, i do NOT like sad ending, but i know, all actors wish their projects to be something touching and stirring enough to make a tragic but strong impact to make people so painful but remember and talked for a long time. i know some fans were aghasted and make noise about "what can JiChang wook say that..."

“Every time a project ends I have mixed feelings of refreshment and sadness. I wondered what it would have been like if The K2 had been 20 episodes instead of 16. In episodes 15 and 16 I painted on blood and ran around sweating. I’m grateful now that my body is able to relax but there are many things I’ll miss.”

in fact it is either the fault of the writernim who couldnt space what the pace from the beginning to the end of the dramas, so that the first part of first half of drama is fast paced and captivating, yet second half mellow down and fade in comparison to surprise -factor and draggy even,  so many recent dramas ended up should be given a 20 eps to explain complicated scenes. so to him part of the failure lies in the production team do not foresee that the dramas actually need 20 eps to portrayed the Not well developed story, and development of relationship between the characters in the dramas (Anna and Jeha) is not given enough room to show the growing fondness and steps of understanding deepened, and it just shallowly showforth a 'love because of sympathy and amazed by delicate pureness.... by just a ramyun dance cannot showforth true understanding of the one you loved. i guess the understanding of both is always one sided, and most of the time only until the last quarter of the show then can A truly undrestand JH. i guess this is what regrets Wooks has that JH cannot show the development of love... JH has, please note, "NOT JI CHANG WOOK HAS".

" There are some reviews that [The K2] was the project of a lifetime, but I don’t think that way. I haven’t shown you everything. The future is more enticing and exciting and new.” Ji went on, “I haven’t finished living my life, so my career as an actor and my lifetime achievement are still works-in-progress.”

that is not a character that has 'spend' him thoroughly, used up his entire special acting skill, that he has never shown in ALL his past work, neither has he developed a cut to the core deepened chemistry between the main characters and supporting casts (am not talking about delulu ways of demanding just more and more skinships between leads)... am talking about every scenes NOT just between the Loveline Leads, but also between him and his 'colleague in dramas" or "family members in drama", and above all, between him and his nemesis in the drama.. has not REACH that kind of earth-trembling feels that make you exclaimed in excitements after every scenes between him and certain leads... i guess only shippers are thrilled to the core in this dramas.... others does appreciated and thankful for witnessing another project of Wooks in enjoying his fighting scenes, and some kissing scenes, but mainly most internaional viewers will not linger on in fondness, rating how fast many speedily wander off to chase after some splashing around the ocean caused by some Mermaid.. you know how much hearts are truly thrilled.

allowed me to serve the above 1 cent, its hardly 2 cents.

Nahh .. in conclusion, story and execution wise K2 is thumbs down... No excuses... Sorry...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Joey_Zee exactly! the priceless part of Healer, is the skinship....  YET, it is also in the "wants" of skinship when there was YET NONE! that was so beautifully shown , the desire of both in wanting, in craving towards each other, not in the sensual way, but in the way to appreciate each other, to sympathised with each other, to comfort each other, yet in trying to practice self-control and say "i don't mind not seeing him, not saying anything"... i loved the scene, whereby Youngshin after the interwined of hands, she determined herself to move off, and told herself, she is contended and is HAPPY. i loved all the hands-scenes,,,, not just he kissy scenes. that is the differences between this Healer and most of the romance dramas. it shown the UN-SEEN needs, the wants of skinships, instead of really shown the skinship first... and it thrilled you and won you over, even before they had their first Snow-Kiss. i remembered the Snow Kiss then become Changwook's most favourite Kiss.... that is because HE EARNED IT, AND WAS REWARDED... HE CLAIMED THAT REWARD HIMSELF. rewarding both himself and youngshin. knowing if he walked away, youngshin will never know how he felt, he deserved as much as her, to see her been happy that she is given that swoon-worthy kiss... 
low budget , low hype as in lower fee given to each actors, and low ratings in comparison to recent high flying dramas.. yet the Writernim Song Ji-Na being the perfect brain worked out perfectly 'never a dull ep' plotted dramas with excellent dialogues, with Directors Lee Jung-sub and Kim Jin-woo who did not failed in transforming what she planned into images and inspired actors/actresses to deliver the right directions of feels... and Actors and actresses that will not hestiate to act their best even if they are not Main Leads. and not one will demand any supporting actors to 'Act Lesser" so that supporting actors will not steal scenes from main Leads who fade in comparisons.

Im not sure if they actors have low fees??.. really??...

SO lesson learned: Never trust higher ratings (occassionaly), the higher the budget of the production, the more the plot is disappointing... Never go by the actor's/actress popularity ONLY, check their capacity in acting combining with the writers too...  

And it's proven... 

• Like 2

@maryofbethany thanks for sharing your thoughts about the JCW interview... i would certainly agree with his comments about K2 and it is certainly not a career defining moment for him. Healer was! I still have so many friends now around me who have so much good things to say about it...

I just finished watching episode 18 and will be blogging about it soon. It's another great episode and I loved that we got to see Bong Soo back again! Haha... I have so much thoughts about it that I want to take my time to process it... am slowly savouring the episodes now that i only have 2 more left!

• Like 3

10 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

truly. those unspoken words between the two show how much they love and care each other. They're totally relationship goals!

9 hours ago, hrh77 said:

actually ALL of the romantic scenes in Healer are epic!!... Unique!!.. The snowkiss, the blind date, the eo14-15.. etc.. and I love them ALL!!.. and the elevator scene is a masterpiece!!

omg! yes! ALL of them are worth watching again and again and again x 100. I also love them all! 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@heroonthebeach hope you don't mind, i will higlight certain portion.. on Saturday and Sunday are my church days, i am most busy day time, esp Sunday, i am read this now, but i am gonna analysis on some portion of what Wooks said. i may be wrong, but i have been reading lots of misinterpretation of what he said, so hereby i can do no other wise but to speak up>

There’s more to come from Ji Chang-wook

" Many have called The K2 a career-defining project for its star, Ji Chang-wook, but the 29-year-old would beg to differ. Indeed, he ran his body ragged for the role of a war mercenary turned into a bodyguard-for-hire, learning Korean, Russian, Japanese and Brazilian martial arts techniques and performing his own stunts, but Ji refuses to consider the moderately successful tvN drama a lifetime achievement. "
the first paragraph runs turns problematic, as the truth is far from it, thanks God awcocunuts is far to immediately point out that Wooks himself "refuses to consider the moderately successful TvN drama a lifetime achievement." so this article start off in a clear and honest and brave note, i laud awcoconuts who care to expain and not omite and Wooks for courageously denied the widely wrong claims.
first thing first, The K2 was supposed to be a career defining project as the hype tried to channel it towards that direction, while did not deliver that qualities that worth that claim. Awcoconuts is fast to acknowledge that the faults lies not in Wooks since he worked hard using his sweat (even blood or bruises) for fights scenes, as well as killing much brain cells in learning fighting styles of diff cultures, and who say learn fighting did not brain cells but just some muscles only. he still need to memorizes the steps or techniques in short timeframe.
In the eyes of majority internationally fandom (not restricted to a certain 'idol-fandom'

"The role of Kim Je-ha demanded a lot from him, and not just physically:....
“I really enjoyed working with the two Yoon-ahs. Both characters were so different and that made it even more enjoyable. With Yoo-jin, I always had to stay on my toes and we had a battle of wills. It was fun because we were playing mind games, whereas my scenes with Anna were looser. They felt like scenes from a rom-com. We had a lot of fun developing the scenes on set.”

i guess that is what i called the adrenaline rush feel, after a close intense concentration of emotions and working up strong emotions for his characters, while feeling the surprised and 'all-too-clear' acting skill of a veteran that spar opposite him in 'cross-fire' dialogues.... and i am truly not talking about "S-*-X" seriously, the adrenaline rush is not sensual but a battle of rising up to meet the challenge to the same level of excellence in an strong emotion scenes,... and who say only 'sexy' scenes can make a guy felt excited and felt inspired and felt acchivement.... i guess there are moments like this at least in working in K2 that he is thankful for, being able to cross-act with a veteran, like Song YinAh. just like Park Minyoung will experienced the scenes of working with mutli-Excellence Awards Winner Jun Kwang-ryul in Remember.  As his JeHa is challenged in wills, so will he felt that as he acted it out. of cause the plus point is the Anna scenes is full of fun playing with little sweet sister Anna (Yoona) on set.

"He described the now infamous bathhouse scene as the most memorable. .... “It was a scene I filmed wearing just one nude-colored layer, and I was so embarrassed. It was the sequence I was most concerned about because I worried viewers might be repulsed by the scene, and I also worried about exposure. However, the director did a great job of capturing the sequence and I realized my fears were unfounded. "
to be honest, i did not come into this Drama for problem, since i am a changminer. i will just abstain things that i have not much interest. but finally i launch in, because as much as i do not like the pairing from the beginning i will slow down a few weeks then jump in only after i read about what others recap and summarized. Okay, i should not i jump in at ep 3 or 4 to support Wook's project. and just like i need some time to accept the pairing of Y* with Wooks, just when Remember War of the Son first aired, i have serious problems don't like the pairing, but i also jump in only at ep 3 or 4 or at about 3 weeks later. Yet even when i start off feeling not comfortable with Yoo seungho co-acted with PMY. yet by the mid of the show, i stop worrying about any skinship between Yoo And PMY. in fact they sold out the two roles so well, i forget Park Min Young is acting, but see only Lee InAh, so same here, if the acting is good enough, i may have just accept the OTP in the dramas as it is, and not link to PMY, and in this case not link JeHa to Wooks and accept the character Wooks played together with whatever skinships scene it throw out. i didnt make noises in the one only kissing scene between Yoo and PMY. so i will take it as part of their job responsiblities to do so.
so i in fact have no problem with much of the kiss scene... but i have issues with that INFAMOUS SHOWER SCENE. okay i am conservative. but also i see that you totally don't need to show a FAKE 'true' frontal nudity scenes where all of them 'SUPPOSED' to be not wearing anything, Why can't they be shown wearing at least some towel in a wet slippery hot-bath sauna place? its still can be wet, and lots of skin-shown, just that its not totally showing it all... thank God he can be wearing a skin-nude color underwear.... and goodness why make the guy so worried for indecent exposures and make him worry how much of his fans will be lost according to this scenes.... my old man alone has rebuted me for watching such "crap perverted' things... that indecent exposures is totally unnessarily to go to that length and is not called for.

"There were aspects of the ending that were both happy and sad, and he thought The K2‘s ending, although a surprise to him—he and many viewers thought it would conclude differently, and he had to change his approach after receiving the script for the final episode—was portrayed beautifully.
“Outside of this project, I personally favor sad endings. They leave lingering imagery in the heart and I gain a sense of catharsis from the sadness you feel when things don’t work out perfectly at the end.”

i understand that he viewed it in that aspect of the flows and direction where all the characters worked towards. Not that he is a bad person who wish sad endings to happen to people. because i actually heard quite a number of Main-actor themselves expressed that they don't mind sad ending as long as the direction of the story make sense that it has to go that path, and that writing off a sad ending give a better ends and leave a more touching memories. this part i disagreed with him, because no matter what, i do NOT like sad ending, but i know, all actors wish their projects to be something touching and stirring enough to make a tragic but strong impact to make people so painful but remember and talked for a long time. i know some fans were aghasted and make noise about "what can JiChang wook say that..."

“Every time a project ends I have mixed feelings of refreshment and sadness. I wondered what it would have been like if The K2 had been 20 episodes instead of 16. In episodes 15 and 16 I painted on blood and ran around sweating. I’m grateful now that my body is able to relax but there are many things I’ll miss.”

in fact it is either the fault of the writernim who couldnt space what the pace from the beginning to the end of the dramas, so that the first part of first half of drama is fast paced and captivating, yet second half mellow down and fade in comparison to surprise -factor and draggy even,  so many recent dramas ended up should be given a 20 eps to explain complicated scenes. so to him part of the failure lies in the production team do not foresee that the dramas actually need 20 eps to portrayed the Not well developed story, and development of relationship between the characters in the dramas (Anna and Jeha) is not given enough room to show the growing fondness and steps of understanding deepened, and it just shallowly showforth a 'love because of sympathy and amazed by delicate pureness.... by just a ramyun dance cannot showforth true understanding of the one you loved. i guess the understanding of both is always one sided, and most of the time only until the last quarter of the show then can A truly undrestand JH. i guess this is what regrets Wooks has that JH cannot show the development of love... JH has, please note, "NOT JI CHANG WOOK HAS".

" There are some reviews that [The K2] was the project of a lifetime, but I don’t think that way. I haven’t shown you everything. The future is more enticing and exciting and new.” Ji went on, “I haven’t finished living my life, so my career as an actor and my lifetime achievement are still works-in-progress.”

that is not a character that has 'spend' him thoroughly, used up his entire special acting skill, that he has never shown in ALL his past work, neither has he developed a cut to the core deepened chemistry between the main characters and supporting casts (am not talking about delulu ways of demanding just more and more skinships between leads)... am talking about every scenes NOT just between the Loveline Leads, but also between him and his 'colleague in dramas" or "family members in drama", and above all, between him and his nemesis in the drama.. has not REACH that kind of earth-trembling feels that make you exclaimed in excitements after every scenes between him and certain leads... i guess only shippers are thrilled to the core in this dramas.... others does appreciated and thankful for witnessing another project of Wooks in enjoying his fighting scenes, and some kissing scenes, but mainly most internaional viewers will not linger on in fondness, rating how fast many speedily wander off to chase after some splashing around the ocean caused by some Mermaid.. you know how much hearts are truly thrilled.

allowed me to serve the above 1 cent, its hardly 2 cents.

Aha! Mostly in the same frequency with you amazing Ms. Mary. The bath infamous scene comment just beyond true. Hmmm, at first I really excited with K2 because it is JCW and I have no hate to the lead (first episode was great, truly) after all and get excited too but there come a doubt that this drama maybe too much advertise (style over quality) and then the ramyeon scene come and then... Subway picnic etc... Okay. Just too much. I did not continue from ep 10 and after reading the awesome posts in this forum bought about how last ep. going well and made JCW reserved the rating promise I'm just smiling and grateful. What a waste of JCW.

• Like 3

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........

Isn't it too harsh comment/caring for just co-work? I have super positive thinking here that these two grow great friendship and caring bonds so he bravely to say about that. The growing relationship really shows in bts ep. 14 (the kiss in Healer's lair) right? Oh la la~

*sorry if there were same post about this, please lemme know if I must delete anything to be not a spammer in this forum:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

@CatchMine_ID Thanks you for your posts dear, this is not spam, keep them coming

Guys please let's stop talking about JCW's other projects and his other co-stars, and let's fill this thread again with spazz worthy material, we shipped these two when we went through their previous works and IVs and discovered the difference with them, so any new shippers of JCW with another co-star who aren't doing their job, it's their own delulu, as a friend said delulu is free,

so I will be bringing back all the post Healer IVs which I do every few months, and other spazzy material for new shippers and old ones too

stay tuned

This is from the co-writers of Healer (SJN assistants writers)

This is when the Chinese MC asked if Wooks got tired f all the romantic skinship, I presume it's for his "oh another kiss scene" article that was taken out of conext

• Like 3

이어 지창욱은 상대역은 박민영에게도 감사 인사를 전했다. 그는 박민영에 대해 "왜 지금까지 몰라봤을까라는 생각이 든 배우"라고 말했다.

"솔직히 이전에는 예쁜 여배우들이 연기에 대해 악착같이 고민을 할까라는 편견이 있었어요. 그런데 (박)민영 누나는 정말 악착같이 연기를 해요. 그리고 겉으로 보기에는 천상 여자일 것 같은데 의외로 털털한 면도 많고요."

CW also expressed his thanks to partner PMY. He said that he would have the thought of "How come I never knew about this actress?"
"To tell the truth, I used to have bias against actresses who are pretty. I'll worry if she'll have the determination to give it her all in her acting . But MY-noona really is pouring everything she's got into her acting. Also from her appearance, she looks like a girl from heaven, but has a really easy-going side to her."

http://sports.donga.com/grid/3/0503/20150302/69895261/2

Actually Ji Chang Wook also has this image of an old person. So I am curious as to what kind of image you will present in a trendy mini series. 
Park Min Young noona once said this when she saw me, “You are so inflexible, you are a person who is so straight and upright.” I think I have that kind of image. Actually it’s the same every time; I think I am someone who is very childish, I behave like a kid a lot, I also whine, and I am a very playful person, but when other people look at me, I seem like a very very upright person. Park Min Young noona made me know this once again…But I don’t know, I have always been like this since young, and I think I’ll continue to be like this in the future. But there are still many sides of me that people have not seen yet, and that is fun to me. There are really many faces within me, and I want to show all these through acting.

His hidden personality is actually a very old soul - stubborn and rigid  but he tried hard  to conceal those personalities because he didn't want that to interfere with his actor image.

This an excerpt from one of his interviews

-사실 지창욱씨는 올드한 사람이란 이미지도 있어요그래서 트렌디 미니시리즈에선 어떤 모습을 보여줄까 궁금해지기도 해요.

박민영 누나가 저를 보고 그런 말을  적이 있어요. ‘되게 고지식하고되게 그냥  바를  같은곧을  같은 사람이었다’ 그런 이미지였나봐요그냥 저는 사실 항상 매번 똑같았고내가 생각하는 나는 되게 정말 어리고 어리광도 많고 투정 부릴 때도 있고 진짜 많이 까부는 사람인데남들이 봤을   정말 너무나도 바른 사람이었다는 거죠그걸 박민영 누나가 다시 한번 알려줬는데... 그런데 글쎄요저는 어렸을 때부터  이랬고요앞으로도 그럴  같고그런데 아직까지 사람들이   면이 그만큼 많다라는  저한테 즐거운 일인  같아요 안에 정말 많은 모습들이 있는데 그걸 연기적으로  풀어서 보여드리고 싶어요.

can't take away his eyes from hers or from her talking lips, when she smiles his face smiles with her 

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko1_250.gif

Again, eyes,lips,eyes, lips, tongue, he smiles *coughturnedoncough*, then big smile

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko8_250.gif

Again,  geezz this guy, quick glance, eyes, lips

tumblr_nopqaoQwK51uuy9lko3_250.gif

• Like 3

From Healer PC DEC 2014

JCW Kitchen translations

PD Lee said, “This drama contains many action scenes, and there were days where Ji Chang Wook filmed scenes of him running and rolling the whole day without any lines to say from the script. There are also times where the camera will be filming Park Min Young with Ji Chang Wook flying around at the back. This is physically very tiring, so I am thankful that he gave his all and persevered to film.” To this, Ji Chang Wook said, “I feel honoured to be able to work on this project. I will work hard to learn under such a good scriptwriter and seniors.”

tumblr_nongv334wQ1uuy9lko1_250.gif

here he was saying how bright and cheerful she is, and how cute she made her character to be, also in sync when looking at each other

"Ji Chang Wook also spoke about working with Park Min Young. He said, “Park Min Young noona is really pretty. I think she’s very suitable for the role that she’s playing now. She expresses the lovable and cuteness (of the character) very well. So I feel happy when I’m filming with Park Min Young noona.”

tumblr_nongv334wQ1uuy9lko5_250.gif 

Complementing him

"Park Min Young also said, “There are many scenes that cannot be filmed if I’m not close with Ji Chang Wook,” creating expectations about the chemistry between the both of them.

She added, “We are together almost everyday. Intitially, I had a strange misconception that Ji Chang Wook would be rather inflexible because he played the role of an emperor in ‘Empress Ki.’ But on set, he was very fun and treated me well. He was also very considerate. Because there are many seniors on set, there’s no one else I can talk to besides Ji Chang Wook. So we ended up talking a lot to each other while trying to develop our chemistry and there will be many scenes that cannot be filmed if we weren’t close with each other. As the show proceeds to the second half, we need to share a lot of feelings with each other, so we will film and help each other along the way."

tumblr_nongv334wQ1uuy9lko6_250.gif

Reporters asked Ji Chang Wook about the difference between working with Ha Ji Won and Park Min Young. He said, “Both of them are beautiful and have really good personalities. They give off a bright energy at the set. When I saw Ha Ji Won always smiling even when it was tiring during ‘Empress Ki’, I thought to myself that I ought to learn from that. That kind of appearance gives strength to the people around and makes it enjoyable. Park Min Young is also the same. I am the maknae in this team, so I try to be brighter, playful and act cute.”

Dont know why he was asked this

Ji Chang Wook also touched on the topic of scandals and dating. He said, “I try my best to be careful about scandals. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. I’ve definitely fallen in love before and it’s not like I’ve not had girlfriends before. I think meeting up quietly will reduce the inconvenience for both of us.”

“In fact, this is a job that does not allow me to meet anyone comfortably. It is better to meet up carefully and quietly. Although I do not know how my heart will change in the future, for now I think it is good to meet up quietly.”

With regards to his criteria of finding a girlfriend, Ji Chang Wook said, “I don’t really look at external appearances. My ideal woman is someone whom I can talk to and who matches my code.”

• Like 2

from the white dust at their clothes I think they just were finished/in between shooting the scene where she saves him I guess, Wookie said that they repeated that scene more than once to perfect the emotions required, not that he minded , look at how she's still very cheerful and laughing hard, maybe at one of his lame jokes, hahah, and he's just enchanted with this laughter, I think he got addicted to it , in all their bts, he was always looking lovingly/bemused/charmed/smitten at that face, he also said he likes to look at people's eyes if they were bright and beautiful, regardless of their gender

tumblr_nhod2rRolX1u5pyx1o1_1280.jpg

Spoiler

I'm posting his "looking into her eyes" theme here

11049325_413321862160672_1679741977_n.jp

tumblr_njm2n4Hq1y1tuj76io1_400.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzFac8rfYmW1tquun3FRD images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRyaFDqotmKR6MsjnXE1aq

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTOkE-jd2s_y1cCFlnUUp7

• Like 2