[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@maryofbethany ah :(( I guess he reads lots of comments and reviews for the K2 and ended up like that.. I pray for God bless all his choices to act in drama, make those dramas places for him to SHINE because he shines naturally (eh, I remember how he says shine a lot CYS in last ep. of Healer *smile*). His acts skill tho... Left me goosebumps. When he shows vulnerable side of SJH (remarkable), KJH in early ep. of K2. You are truly talented, Chang-wook. Youngie, hug him!

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, youngatheart said:

Chingus! @ReemKanabta@maryofbethany@CatchMine_ID

did you guys read the interview from JiChangwook kitchen? Some of those people with that paper ship should go read it. It was said in there almost exactly what was written in the fan cafe. He has regrets concerning the K2 and said the love story should have had a reason why they fell for each other, there was no flow to it. I didn't want to post it here because those writers may get mad. Now I understand why he politely refused to sing OST for it. Chin up though JCW, we know you are one of the best actor out there. You really did a great job with what you were given. I also now understand why our girl posted that IG immediately after the last episode with a wink, it was a message for our captain. 

@youngatheart since you sound me off.. i went to read.. yes. you should post. if i were you , i will post.. .it has no content that will discredit or condamn any certain artistes/actresses/actors ... and he is mainly talking about production and drama-characters which is fictional-characters and not real person. JCW kitchen themselves will never tilt or favour any certain ship or help to malign one certain ship to boast support for another ship. so kindly post. i will wait for you to post.

@ReemKanabta the content is healthy enough for her to post right? you watch Legend of Blue sea right? when you watch that, didn't you feel that the chemistry between Leads should be like that, there's none whatsoever dialogue from the female lead, yet you can totally feel her diff feelings and even feel her changes of feeling toward LMH.... you see, this should be the kind of drama that should landed on JCW's lap, of cause i will be jealous on behalf of PMY if JCW got to romance with JJH but i know a production like this magnitude is like Healer's era, will leave a legacy behind the leads. for Wooks, it only still Healer that leave a legacy behind, and Empress Ki is his second Legacy. and while some keep talking about their idea of chemistry, i still think i can only say one thing: its a regret, not a legacy, a forced chemistry regrets. btw by is it a norm to generate a paper-boat for every single drama and causes all ship to swim in the already crowded sea?

@CatchMine_ID you see, even if one is not a changmin shipper, but ask yourself honestly, did not we feel the chemistry that is between Seo Jung-hoo  and Chae Young-shin? when others choose the safest route to say while there is no evidence obvious enough, it better to stay out of 'shipping business' and just ship the Characters in the dramas, and stop shipping real actor/actress. even so, if one can deny chemistry between Wooks and Younggie. but one simply cannot deny the chemistry that can cook an egg between Seo Jung-hoo and Chae Young-shin. and boy did he enjoy all the skinship and the kisses... go google the bts.. its the bts that convinced me the Changmin is real... yet after a while, people can stil compare Princess-Tale to this and say between SJung-hoo and CYoung-shin no feels even in their kisses... seriously. if Seo junghoo kisses Chae Youngshin in that way that the "huntsman' kiss his 'snow-white', then i think i will not even be here at Changmin ship thread after this almost 2 years since it first aired in December 8, 2014 .

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, CatchMine_ID said:

@youngatheart yeah I'm reading this facts https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/11/15/interview-peak-popularity-actor-ji-chang-wook/ hmmmm yeah, great actor sure will acknowledge that, sure... Chin up Chang-wook!!!

@CatchMine_ID see, i applause him for his honestly to reveal his thoughts , trusting that we are MATURE enough to digest his revelation. i also applause his courage knowing there will be negative people will read and misinterpret whatever things he say, and he still decided to come clean. i furthered applause his politeness, when stating all these, not one person did he blame for all the negative-results, not even writernim, or producer... and above all, he did not blame that other female antagonist for what rubbish some say as purposely overact to mislead people into starting another ship, he blamed himself.  nevermind, a lot of people will move on to other show, esp now there's an old actress splashing her fin across the whole world's ocean, and people will forget and stop ranting. at least this is a blessing in disguise, that its only him or someother who will leave a more bitter aftertaste while still sadden over the aftermath-carnage. guess he is the worst casualties of this tornado.

yes, why don't you or youngatheart post that. to justify Wook. you know people is saying that:"why must ji changwook say that?".... but why can't ?

• Like 2

Let's time-travel, go back to Post-Healer era... ( the following are all from Ji Chang Wook Kitchen, since i don't have time to peep into others)
(pls go to their original site to read the whole article. )
https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/03/09/dramavideo-ji-chang-wook-healer-interview-with-kstyle/

[Drama/Video] Ji Chang Wook “Healer” interview with Kstyle

• Like 3

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2015/02/24/interview-20150223-yonhap-news-ji-chang-wook-i-had-fun-in-healer/

[Interview] 20150223 Yonhap News – Ji Chang Wook “I had fun in Healer”

“I had fun playing. I had a lot of fun and I was happy. I felt just how happy an actor could be when he receives the trust of the writer and staff.

"The lead character of “Healer”, Seo Jung Hu, is actually a character with at least 50 points. That’s how cool he is. He moves around elusively, doing all kinds of jobs as the ‘troubleshooter of the night’ and his action skills are superb. To top it off, he has a pure love towards one woman."

(to read whole content, pls go to their site and read the actual document.)

• Like 3

yeah, I agree with @maryofbethany said, why you @youngatheart not just posted that here. Please hahaha that is fact from real life tho. Well I just read that (open JCWKitchen) because youngatheart mentions that and faints while seeing all new photo posts from there and out of focus:D

Also, I interested with what two of you talked, ''by is it a norm to generate a paper-boat for every single drama and causes all ship to swim in the already crowded sea?' and let me correlate this to what you said ms. Mary. Whoops.. I watch lots from mrandmrshealer ig and... OMG what are they doing there? X)) They left me smiles like a crazy clown, it seems JCW maybe feel bad because there were lots of skinship and he was afraid that PMY did not comfy with that, I can feel sometimes they were bit awkward (but in a good way, like having feels for each other) but oh my I totally agree with all of the caption in mrandmrshealer ig tho =)

Here I am ended up by opening JCW older post ig and find this (that maybe you guys talked a long time ago) :

jcw11.jpg

83 weeks ago and...

jcw2.jpg

92 weeks ago. Ah, you were craving for the Moru-Moru Island, yes? While kissing Youngie in front of the island :)

P. S. Let me be this snowman please, while blessing this amazing Wookie and Youngie lol

lemmebethesnowman.jpg

Cheers!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

yeah, I agree with @maryofbethany said, why you @youngatheart not just posted that here. Please hahaha that is fact from real life tho. Also, I interested with what two of you talked, 'by "is it a norm to generate a paper-boat for every single drama and causes all ship to swim in the already crowded sea?' and let me correlate this to what you said ms. Mary. Whoops I watch lots from mrandmrshealer ig and... OMG what are they doing there? X)) They left me smiles like a crazy clown, it seems JCW maybe feel bad because there were lots of skinship and he was afraid that PMY did not comfy with that, I can feel sometimes they were bit awkward (but in a good way, like having feels for each other) but oh my I totally agree with all of the caption in mrandmrshealer ig tho =)

Here I am ended up by opening JCW older post ig and find this (that maybe you guys talked a long time ago) :

83 weeks ago and...

92 weeks ago. Ah, you were craving for the Moru-Moru Island, yes? While kissing Youngie in front of the island :)

P. S. Let me be this snowman please, while blessing this amazing Wookie and Youngie lol

Cheers!

@CatchMine_ID hahahhaa. okay. allow me to explain which after you read, i may just delete by tonight. still don't want wars>
my ""is it a norm to generate a paper-boat for every single drama and causes all ship to swim in the already crowded sea?'"

actually means when a very popular actor has generate a 'ship' (Couple-ship) shipping him with the actress of that drama that show a lot of real chemistry in reel (in the drama), and in real (in bts and in interviews leaking). that we can't help shipping the two leads for real, Thus a Real Huge Ship has set sail in the Sea of Dramaland and its famous and everyone know about this ship... then they go on and act with other actresses/actors. in every other drama they act in, with diff actresses or actor, then other ship started to form for this actor with following other dramas he acted in... and goosh fierce are the new shippers are goes delulu into start shipping every single actresses he goes acting with... and condamn this ship. while we lazy quiet passenger on this board mostly just lazes around on our own ship and didn't bother whatever these other ships doing or having wild parties, they occasionally steal onboard and start spreading what they watch us do on this ship..... ahem... do i or do i not have the right to do what i want to do on this boat as long as i don't cross over the steel barrier and wander into your territories right? then i found whatever i said between my ship roommates gotten spread out into the wide ocean and is talking about at another boat, and they blame the wars going on at that ocean to we lazy sleeping passengers at this ship.

• Like 2

@maryofbethany THATS the point. Yup everybody has its preference (which is a classic excuse) but hello c'mon guys, it is not a must to start to ship every new pair, just follow your heart and your brain right. And my heart and my brain found myself as a sailor at this ship and tell to keep this legendary moment hahaha. Okay delete it, I will delete this too soon :))

• Like 3

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

It's a beautiful feeling~ what we've got deep inside~

Such a RUSH of emotion right, do you believe in that power? YES, I DO. I fell in love with Healer team (the whole team), I know when I saw bts that JCW and PMY rehearse a lot and they were like so 'critically' *idk what the right word to describe this* with their lines and have a lot shares to make the production work. The story that written so well and has a wide of emotions sure give our Wookie to spread his wings WIDER than ever with his capability, a hidden jewel. Even the ratings did not show it, but sure I believe the DVDs sales achievement came to the surface, did it? Because I see a lot YouTube posts that crazy when they accept Healer DVD package, wish I had one too (I'm a student and have another priority for using my money so... I happy enough to just see it on net) :'

This means a lot, that maybe it can be said I do not only shipping this couple, but all the consensus that make them as legendary like this, the Healer team itself:) that... Makes this couple grows amazing chemistry! I believe JCW and PMY are on same frequency when it comes to production and the result? Sure long-term chemistry after-production!:wub: hahaha oh-my-delu. God bless them (the whole).

• Like 4

Singers, most especially had the "sensitive feelings" of all artists.... Do not forced them to sing if they think or feel it's not a good... Cause it will just not blend perfectly... And especially also, when it comes to OST.. I can feel JCW on his feelings towards K2 (wow, are we soulmate or something?.. hahaha)...  Yes, he is not a "good singer" as he claims, because he is not the type of person who could pretend his feelings in a song (and that's acceptable as an artist).... He is a TRUE person that's why, he is just more than a singer!.. He has passion... So, a song says it all!!.. And if he say's NO, that's it...No questions needed..

5 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I love this BTS.... No pretentions... And PMY's fear gone, if JCW is as boring as hell at work... hahaha..

• Like 4

On 11/18/2016 at 6:07 PM, youngatheart said:

The elevator scene is one of my favorite scenes! I mean, hello, despite them having just a low budget, they pulled off this memorable scene like those high budgeted dramas. I can't stop pausing and taking screenshots from that scene (then the snow kiss!! ghaaaaaad. then that telephone booth scene too) <3

• Like 5

3 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

@heroonthebeach hope you don't mind, i will higlight certain portion.. on Saturday and Sunday are my church days, i am most busy day time, esp Sunday, i am read this now, but i am gonna analysis on some portion of what Wooks said. i may be wrong, but i have been reading lots of misinterpretation of what he said, so hereby i can do no other wise but to speak up>

There’s more to come from Ji Chang-wook

" Many have called The K2 a career-defining project for its star, Ji Chang-wook, but the 29-year-old would beg to differ. Indeed, he ran his body ragged for the role of a war mercenary turned into a bodyguard-for-hire, learning Korean, Russian, Japanese and Brazilian martial arts techniques and performing his own stunts, but Ji refuses to consider the moderately successful tvN drama a lifetime achievement. "
the first paragraph runs turns problematic, as the truth is far from it, thanks God awcocunuts is far to immediately point out that Wooks himself "refuses to consider the moderately successful TvN drama a lifetime achievement." so this article start off in a clear and honest and brave note, i laud awcoconuts who care to expain and not omite and Wooks for courageously denied the widely wrong claims.
first thing first, The K2 was supposed to be a career defining project as the hype tried to channel it towards that direction, while did not deliver that qualities that worth that claim. Awcoconuts is fast to acknowledge that the faults lies not in Wooks since he worked hard using his sweat (even blood or bruises) for fights scenes, as well as killing much brain cells in learning fighting styles of diff cultures, and who say learn fighting did not brain cells but just some muscles only. he still need to memorizes the steps or techniques in short timeframe.
In the eyes of majority internationally fandom (not restricted to a certain 'idol-fandom'

"The role of Kim Je-ha demanded a lot from him, and not just physically:....
“I really enjoyed working with the two Yoon-ahs. Both characters were so different and that made it even more enjoyable. With Yoo-jin, I always had to stay on my toes and we had a battle of wills. It was fun because we were playing mind games, whereas my scenes with Anna were looser. They felt like scenes from a rom-com. We had a lot of fun developing the scenes on set.”

i guess that is what i called the adrenaline rush feel, after a close intense concentration of emotions and working up strong emotions for his characters, while feeling the surprised and 'all-too-clear' acting skill of a veteran that spar opposite him in 'cross-fire' dialogues.... and i am truly not talking about "S-*-X" seriously, the adrenaline rush is not sensual but a battle of rising up to meet the challenge to the same level of excellence in an strong emotion scenes,... and who say only 'sexy' scenes can make a guy felt excited and felt inspired and felt acchivement.... i guess there are moments like this at least in working in K2 that he is thankful for, being able to cross-act with a veteran, like Song YinAh. just like Park Minyoung will experienced the scenes of working with mutli-Excellence Awards Winner Jun Kwang-ryul in Remember.  As his JeHa is challenged in wills, so will he felt that as he acted it out. of cause the plus point is the Anna scenes is full of fun playing with little sweet sister Anna (Yoona) on set.

"He described the now infamous bathhouse scene as the most memorable. .... “It was a scene I filmed wearing just one nude-colored layer, and I was so embarrassed. It was the sequence I was most concerned about because I worried viewers might be repulsed by the scene, and I also worried about exposure. However, the director did a great job of capturing the sequence and I realized my fears were unfounded. "
to be honest, i did not come into this Drama for problem, since i am a changminer. i will just abstain things that i have not much interest. but finally i launch in, because as much as i do not like the pairing from the beginning i will slow down a few weeks then jump in only after i read about what others recap and summarized. Okay, i should not i jump in at ep 3 or 4 to support Wook's project. and just like i need some time to accept the pairing of Y* with Wooks, just when Remember War of the Son first aired, i have serious problems don't like the pairing, but i also jump in only at ep 3 or 4 or at about 3 weeks later. Yet even when i start off feeling not comfortable with Yoo seungho co-acted with PMY. yet by the mid of the show, i stop worrying about any skinship between Yoo And PMY. in fact they sold out the two roles so well, i forget Park Min Young is acting, but see only Lee InAh, so same here, if the acting is good enough, i may have just accept the OTP in the dramas as it is, and not link to PMY, and in this case not link JeHa to Wooks and accept the character Wooks played together with whatever skinships scene it throw out. i didnt make noises in the one only kissing scene between Yoo and PMY. so i will take it as part of their job responsiblities to do so.
so i in fact have no problem with much of the kiss scene... but i have issues with that INFAMOUS SHOWER SCENE. okay i am conservative. but also i see that you totally don't need to show a FAKE 'true' frontal nudity scenes where all of them 'SUPPOSED' to be not wearing anything, Why can't they be shown wearing at least some towel in a wet slippery hot-bath sauna place? its still can be wet, and lots of skin-shown, just that its not totally showing it all... thank God he can be wearing a skin-nude color underwear.... and goodness why make the guy so worried for indecent exposures and make him worry how much of his fans will be lost according to this scenes.... my old man alone has rebuted me for watching such "crap perverted' things... that indecent exposures is totally unnessarily to go to that length and is not called for.

"There were aspects of the ending that were both happy and sad, and he thought The K2‘s ending, although a surprise to him—he and many viewers thought it would conclude differently, and he had to change his approach after receiving the script for the final episode—was portrayed beautifully.
“Outside of this project, I personally favor sad endings. They leave lingering imagery in the heart and I gain a sense of catharsis from the sadness you feel when things don’t work out perfectly at the end.”

i understand that he viewed it in that aspect of the flows and direction where all the characters worked towards. Not that he is a bad person who wish sad endings to happen to people. because i actually heard quite a number of Main-actor themselves expressed that they don't mind sad ending as long as the direction of the story make sense that it has to go that path, and that writing off a sad ending give a better ends and leave a more touching memories. this part i disagreed with him, because no matter what, i do NOT like sad ending, but i know, all actors wish their projects to be something touching and stirring enough to make a tragic but strong impact to make people so painful but remember and talked for a long time. i know some fans were aghasted and make noise about "what can JiChang wook say that..."

“Every time a project ends I have mixed feelings of refreshment and sadness. I wondered what it would have been like if The K2 had been 20 episodes instead of 16. In episodes 15 and 16 I painted on blood and ran around sweating. I’m grateful now that my body is able to relax but there are many things I’ll miss.”

in fact it is either the fault of the writernim who couldnt space what the pace from the beginning to the end of the dramas, so that the first part of first half of drama is fast paced and captivating, yet second half mellow down and fade in comparison to surprise -factor and draggy even,  so many recent dramas ended up should be given a 20 eps to explain complicated scenes. so to him part of the failure lies in the production team do not foresee that the dramas actually need 20 eps to portrayed the Not well developed story, and development of relationship between the characters in the dramas (Anna and Jeha) is not given enough room to show the growing fondness and steps of understanding deepened, and it just shallowly showforth a 'love because of sympathy and amazed by delicate pureness.... by just a ramyun dance cannot showforth true understanding of the one you loved. i guess the understanding of both is always one sided, and most of the time only until the last quarter of the show then can A truly undrestand JH. i guess this is what regrets Wooks has that JH cannot show the development of love... JH has, please note, "NOT JI CHANG WOOK HAS".

" There are some reviews that [The K2] was the project of a lifetime, but I don’t think that way. I haven’t shown you everything. The future is more enticing and exciting and new.” Ji went on, “I haven’t finished living my life, so my career as an actor and my lifetime achievement are still works-in-progress.”

that is not a character that has 'spend' him thoroughly, used up his entire special acting skill, that he has never shown in ALL his past work, neither has he developed a cut to the core deepened chemistry between the main characters and supporting casts (am not talking about delulu ways of demanding just more and more skinships between leads)... am talking about every scenes NOT just between the Loveline Leads, but also between him and his 'colleague in dramas" or "family members in drama", and above all, between him and his nemesis in the drama.. has not REACH that kind of earth-trembling feels that make you exclaimed in excitements after every scenes between him and certain leads... i guess only shippers are thrilled to the core in this dramas.... others does appreciated and thankful for witnessing another project of Wooks in enjoying his fighting scenes, and some kissing scenes, but mainly most internaional viewers will not linger on in fondness, rating how fast many speedily wander off to chase after some splashing around the ocean caused by some Mermaid.. you know how much hearts are truly thrilled.

allowed me to serve the above 1 cent, its hardly 2 cents.

• Like 3