Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

@maryofbethany I can always count on you to highlight the strengths of Healer in every episode. Truly agree with you that all the side characters in Healer are so well crafted and written. 

By the way, has everyone here also watched City Hunter? I've also been reading that it's one of the best dramas around. Since it stars Park Min-young too, I was thinking of watching that series after finishing Healer. Do you all think it's worth watching? 

• Like 3
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ReemKanabta

• youngatheart

• maryofbethany

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good to be back, I was away for a few days. First thing that caught my attention was this "Shanghai Maybe"

Panda Report 3: Observations by Yours Truly who has finally received her own set of Panda Documentary 1) Panda couple chit chat plus group chit chat - the body language and communication between our P

I hope no one left (or fainted again) eheh... Here we go with the gifs!!...   1- Uncle Yoo Ji Tae placing the two lovebirds next to each other. (he did that quite a few times during the photoshoot. Lo

6 minutes ago, heroonthebeach said:

@maryofbethany I can always count on you to highlight the strengths of Healer in every episode. Truly agree with you that all the side characters in Healer are so well crafted and written. 

By the way, has everyone here also watched City Hunter? I've also been reading that it's one of the best dramas around. Since it stars Park Min-young too, I was thinking of watching that series after finishing Healer. Do you all think it's worth watching? 

I watched it thou.. More anime like for me, some of the scenes/episodes are dragging.. Not as exciting as Healer.... 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

One of the dramas my sister watched without my recommendation. She liked it. I didn't watch all of it, just some parts and skipped around. Being that it was one of the first few K-Dramas concentrated on Action...I found it lacking a bit in script and some action sequences being a long time action genre fan. Lol. I also don't think much of Lee Minho's acting. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. The word mediocre comes to mind. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, heroonthebeach said:

I agree with the previous comments from @maryofbethany @Tressia and @hrh77 I watched it before healer came on, the first 2 episodes were okay, but it became boring in the end. At first I didn't realize it was PMY that was Kim nana because she was a passive girlfriend in city hunter and I did not like the way she was treated by city hunter ( that is my perspective).

• Like 3

Dearly beloved fellow-changminers and other chingus, to avoid ship-wars, allow me to clarify:

1) we are not JCW's co-leads haters because of favoritism towards PMY, nor are we PMY's co-leads haters, knowing well such actions are not encourage by both JCW or PMY themselves. (i am not JCW's co-leads hater or PMY's co-leads hater too.)
2) we are not praising any second female-leads/ second male-leads just to rival with the first female leads of JCW, or first male lead of PMY. Any preferences or comments stand alone as supportive of that second leads' acting skill only. (i am not praising any second leads ever for the sake of ranting against any first leads that acted with JCW or PMY too.)
3) we are not forsaking JCW or PMY even if it turn out true that either one of them has chosen to be with another, eg. JCW chosen to love another lady, or PMY chosen to love another gentleman, or any of the other ships turned out to be true, we will give them blessings and pray for them that God will bless them. Never will we turn against JCW or PMY if they announce our well wishes for them to be together is officially not real. (i am not going to be against JCW or PMY if they chose not to be together or announced they are with other lady or gentleman. )

We are genuinely not interested to go to any shipper paradise to comment against any existing ships, even if it turn out true that their shipping of JCW or PMY did turn out to be a real couple in future. In any cases if our ship (JCW and PMY) does not sail, meaning that if Ji Chang wook or Park Min Young do not end up as a True Real Couple, we will accept it as God's will, as it has nothing to do with other ships. and we are happy to give JCW or PMY blessings to choose who they want to love as their 'Eternal Love' in life.Changminers at this forum have not target against any actors that act with PMY or rant against any actresses that act with JCW. we have 532 pages of comments at this thread since 31st Dec, 2014 to prove this.  But i do NOT represent the majority of these super civil, peaceful, mature Changminers here (or world-wide), if i ever mention any comments outside this forum, I speak as an individual instead. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, youngatheart said:

I agree with the previous comments from @maryofbethany @Tressia and @hrh77 I watched it before healer came on, the first 2 episodes were okay, but it became boring in the end. At first I didn't realize it was PMY that was Kim nana because she was a passive girlfriend in city hunter and I did not like the way she was treated by city hunter ( that is my perspective). 

True... I didn't like how City Hunter treated Kim Nana, very mischievous and arrogant.... But Kim Nana was gorgeous there....

• Like 5
On November 8, 2016 at 6:18 AM, Tressia said:
  Hide contents

Park MinYoung sends a food truck to the casts of Jealousy Incarnate because she enjoys the drama and she is under the same agency as the main actor? I wonder if I should start watching that?? hmmm lol. I've been looking for a good one to start.

No worries, since she's both JCW and Yoona's friends despite the rift between Girl's Generation and PMY's bestie Jessica...I'm pretty sure she's thinking of them too. 

Im pretty sure PMY is just being carefree about it, still aware that their chemistry with JCW is still on the loop and would not want to distract the currently airing K2... And the main actor in Jealousy Incarnate has a GF already and that's Gummy the singer.

• Like 3
On 08/11/2016 at 11:29 PM, heroonthebeach said:

@heroonthebeach watched that... nothing against, nothing rooting for...its just 'another drama' for me.. while there are those who deem PMY and LMH chemistry shoot off the roof,,, i couldnt... but i guess, since after that She did gotten into a relationship with him, but was scarred much after the break off... maybe it should be a worthy take, if you are into LMH that kind of macho Hero .. .he does looks well in that kind of image... flowerboy becoming Jason Bourne? but i still like Chae Youngshin... you see, i have nothing against Lee Minho, even as he was the EX of PMY, i am so going to watch his Mermaid show (Legend of the Blue Sea) with Jun Ji-hyun , i am not that kind that go round hating all Ji Changwook's co-leads, or Park Minyoung's co-leads that people used to ship her with, given that LMH is her Ex, i dont even care, because i draw the line between reel and real. although i did crossed it oft but i checked myself well . LMH is at one of his best performance at CH. surely better than his takes in Faith.

it is Chae Youngshin that finally make us completely fall for PMY, and noticed her acting has rised the bar for herself, and she is indeed in a different league of her own, and belongs to those actresses that can used facial expression to emote saddness and hand gestures to show desires or just eyes to show fear... to deliver a scene where there is no line... at City Hunter she is taking shape but no yet reaching there. it's Healer that she was transformed.

• Like 2
On 09/11/2016 at 9:31 PM, hrh77 said:

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/10/21/drama-dispatch-goes-behind-the-scenes-of-the-k2-with-ji-chang-wook/comment-page-1/#comment-10369

and take note of this quote:

"Once rehearsal is over, they burst into laughter.  In reality, Ji Chang Wook and YoonA share a chemistry that is almost like brother and sister."

@hrh77 haha. i only just noticed Gabby is from Singapore (:wub:oops, i just leak where am from). noticed how gentleman JCW was, he tried to block the sun which directly shone on Yoona's face when she was lying on the bench... he has always been very gentlemen since in Empress Ki's times with Ha JW too. hahah. he also joked a lot while respect HJW very much. HJW has this star-noona quality that make her co-lead admire and learn from her also.
he said " Most surprising are seniors Song Yoon Ah and Jo Sung Ha. Their sense of humour is like no other.” good that he can learn a lot from Seniors like Song Yoon Ah, which is like a Big Noona to him. its nice he got to learn from diff noonas. i will never forget him with his Ahjummah in Healer. that actress Kim Mi Kyung is pure Gold in Kdrama industries.

for truce sake, i have deleted a lot of comments. but if not enough, any one from our changminers thread, can voice anything or any comments i will just delete right away, without a second thoughts or word.
i will comply.

• Like 3

Thanks everyone for sharing your comments on City Hunter - doesn't sound appealing then; looks like I shall give it a miss!

An update... I'm slowly making progress through Healer and just watched ep14 where I can really see what @maryofbethany mentioned about how all the supporting characters are well-developed too! And of course, we get great performances all around from JCW and PMY... as well as Yoo Ji-tae. My post is here: https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/10/healer-episode-14-the-death-of-teacher/

I have to say my love for the show really grows with each episode and I heard episode 15 is the most talked about episode! Can't wait to watch it 

• Like 4

God bless K2 with the Best Rating possible at the finale. and JCW has a happy ending., don't want sad ending, don't want open ending. and his acting at finale ep gain more fans and acknowledgment for his stellar acting. while i will stop talking about the character writernim wrote him... nonetheless. he did an awesome job portraying just with his eyes to emote feels. this , we cannot but acknowledge that his acting has mature even more.... with the little that he has given, he made to full capacity. God Bless rating!

• Like 5

hey all... just completed my thoughts on ep16 too. So fun to see all the characters in the show working together as a team :)

Here's my analysis... https://kdramaanalysis.wordpress.com/2016/11/11/healer-episode-16-who-can-young-shin-trust/

@maryofbethany I agree with you about the finale episode. I actually quite enjoyed ep15 of K2 and thought it was one of the better (if not the best) episodes of K2 with good performances all round and well-paced plot and action. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree with you @maryofbethany that was a very good ending of K2 and Wookie has given again one stellar of his acting chops!  BRAVO JICHANGWOOK and I am one super proud fan here!!!

But still Healer still have the most numbered of kisses and skinship... 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Igotcaughtdancingagain said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I agree with you @maryofbethany that was a very good ending of K2 and Wookie has given again one stellar of his acting chops!  BRAVO JICHANGWOOK and I am one super proud fan here!!!

I just hate that acting of JCW in the end, trying to be innocent and hesitant for Anna.. actually...   Like scared to be kiss??.. 

• Like 2