Quantcast
marie67

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

15095481_1174459209255792_22599878676052

15094286_1174483125920067_13956472268156

15078539_1174501749251538_84753804459663

wow... if there are interaction between Wooks and Choi Ji Woo.. it will be splendid... she herself is a legend in her comingback Twenty Again. i am happy Wooks can learnt from seniors. btw, who is she acting as, the younger main lead's aunt or mom?
Minyoung has this elegance, closed to this Legend queen JiWoo. i highly believed, when MY reach her above 40, she will be graceful and has CJW'S AURA. its not something these 'pretty-young-happy" girls we daily see in kpop-world can attain to.

i grew in been first introduced to Kdrama by the Four Seasons Drama.
Four Seasons Complete Set: Autumn in My Heart (Song Hyekyo), Winter Sonata (Choi Ji Woo), Summer Scent (Son Yejin), Spring Waltz (Han Hyojoo). back then, there are no kpop, so they must be truly good in acting. Now our Younggie actually belongs to these 4 queens that kind of aura.
Choi Ji Woo is my first ideal actress. but i didnt ship any couple. not even the awesome Four Seasons 4-Queens with their co-leads. so, while i loved all 4 HHJ / SYJ / SHK / CJW dearly. i only started to ship couple in Healer-couple, my First Couple in Kdramaland. Park MY belongs to the same league of these angelic beings with celestial aura.

• Like 3

Isn't she gonna be like a "Fairy Godmother" figure in the Webdrama? That way maybe she could bippity boppity boop for him his dreamgirl too lol.  Whatever the case, may success be had with it. :) 

• Like 2

15094883_1174516949250018_51581312896943

15178188_1174575835910796_34525828716795

15179221_1174633859238327_83520629520606

Spoiler

15192662_1174633912571655_91819460431466
15192718_1174598699241843_72096546650557

Cx1ccm4UkAAtHe0.jpg

maybe i am biased, i always preferred him and younggie acting in KDramas,better than those Mainland ones, even if the Mainland ones are High Budget and high fee paid. i felt the chemistry between main leads and supporting actresses/actors are very natural. and even most of the supporting cast of a major KD projects will always has the wisdom in choosing the right casts and the supporting casts are written very interesting and outstanding.
cr.Choi Ji Woo 최지우 International

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Tressia said:

Isn't she gonna be like a "Fairy Godmother" figure in the Webdrama? That way maybe she could bippity boppity boop for him his dreamgirl too lol.  Whatever the case, may success be had with it. :) 

@Tressia ommo... that's bad. methink the Fairy Godmother is more attractive than Cinderella? they say Meteor Garden remade? but it don't sound like MG. because MG are all kids. here we have sexy agent (Wooks), Filmstar (L jongsuk), Church brother (Lee Joongi).... etc/ where does Fairy Godmother fix in? what if one of the 6th run away with pretty noona Godmother? hahah. i have a hunch, this girl is going to get lots of hates, when she started kissing Wooks (from the other ship), or Jongsuk, or Minho, or Taeyeon.... each of them has their faithfuls legions. and this is from Lotte store?
Cx2PiUBWgAAaW41.jpg

cr. Varo @RzZeid

Cx2LqIAVEAAnqE6.jpg

cr. Jichangwook Thailand

• Like 2

1 hour ago, maryofbethany said:

@Tressia ommo... that's bad. methink the Fairy Godmother is more attractive than Cinderella? they say Meteor Garden remade? but it don't sound like MG. because MG are all kids. here we have sexy agent (Wooks), Filmstar (L jongsuk), Church brother (Lee Joongi).... etc/ where does Fairy Godmother fix in? what if one of the 6th run away with pretty noona Godmother? hahah. i have a hunch, this girl is going to get lots of hates, when she started kissing Wooks (from the other ship), or Jongsuk, or Minho, or Taeyeon.... each of them has their faithfuls legions. and this is from Lotte store?
Cx2PiUBWgAAaW41.jpg

cr. Varo @RzZeid

Cx2LqIAVEAAnqE6.jpg

cr. Jichangwook Thailand

Maybe they can wake up from their delulu if they see Wookie kissing another actor. I don't understand how they don't get it when someone says something like I am embarrassed kissing another person after a certain period of acquaintance means that I am not sexually attracted, but feel like you are my sister. The Spain kiss is completely different because they had to act fast and make it believable since JCW is a good actor, but to feel embarrassed after knowing each other for a while definitely concluded that the chemistry they are raving about is only delulu.

• Like 4

omg @cmoirae2 that Healing Times are wonderful=) *ugh I think my mention did not working cause poor connection*

Woah is that true JCW will play in another drama??? First Kiss for 6th Time?

Btw, I'm ended up here, totally ruined by opening BTSs. Help.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CatchMine_ID said:

o.............

that's why... when we want to delulu... we also MUST go delulu over the right things (SPAIN? what about spain? O' that within one day must pass up teamwork, super-rush-crash-course-project?)...
lemme show u what is eg of right things: that Healer-times!
I loved briseis fanfic... wow. can put the very cheap '50 shades' into pure shame!!!!!!
.. SEE ABOVE... WOAHAHHAHA.... NOSE BLED! .... GOING INTO STROKE.... BRAIN FREEZE.....

• Like 4

21 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

Healing Times Part 2 ... spreading Healer love on its 2nd year!  

Healing Times - Perspective

Reveal hidden contents

Slide19_zpsqjjndaqo.jpg~original

Slide20_zpsxr1t62vl.jpg~original

Slide21_zps5xepuasj.jpg~original

Slide22_zpsyfbcqpyh.jpg~original

Slide23_zps4foc66t7.jpg~original

Slide24_zpsen8rsqqd.jpg~original

Healing Times - Local and World News

Reveal hidden contents

Slide25_zps156krczn.jpg~original

Slide26_zps3hmfyo6p.jpg~original

Slide27_zps8mtk3pxl.jpg~original

Healing Times - Entertainment, Lifestyle and Travel

Reveal hidden contents

Slide28_zpswqyvs0te.jpg~original

Slide29_zpsybyu1xww.jpg~original

Slide30_zpstbpv1kay.jpg~original

Slide31_zpsponwwlko.jpg~original

Slide32_zpsqms9vy5r.jpg~original

Slide33_zpsvssr9m9z.jpg~original

Slide34_zpsgf5zwioh.jpg~original

Healing Times - Netizen's Corner, Classified Ads

Reveal hidden contents

Slide35_zpsvqpm6w7g.jpg~original

Slide36_zpsvbroidt3.jpg~original

Slide37_zps1ysmn9ds.jpg~original

Healing Times - Contributors

Reveal hidden contents

Slide38_zpslcwhdn7m.jpg~original

Slide39_zpss3vjib7t.jpg~original

Healing Times - Acknowledgement

Reveal hidden contents

Slide40_zpspb0xwbe2.jpg~original

This is so cool!! Nice!!.. Thumbs up!!..

• Like 5

9 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

15095481_1174459209255792_22599878676052

15094286_1174483125920067_13956472268156

15078539_1174501749251538_84753804459663

wow... if there are interaction between Wooks and Choi Ji Woo.. it will be splendid... she herself is a legend in her comingback Twenty Again. i am happy Wooks can learnt from seniors. btw, who is she acting as, the younger main lead's aunt or mom?
Minyoung has this elegance, closed to this Legend queen JiWoo. i highly believed, when MY reach her above 40, she will be graceful and has CJW'S AURA. its not something these 'pretty-young-happy" girls we daily see in kpop-world can attain to.

i grew in been first introduced to Kdrama by the Four Seasons Drama.
Four Seasons Complete Set: Autumn in My Heart (Song Hyekyo), Winter Sonata (Choi Ji Woo), Summer Scent (Son Yejin), Spring Waltz (Han Hyojoo). back then, there are no kpop, so they must be truly good in acting. Now our Younggie actually belongs to these 4 queens that kind of aura.
Choi Ji Woo is my first ideal actress. but i didnt ship any couple. not even the awesome Four Seasons 4-Queens with their co-leads. so, while i loved all 4 HHJ / SYJ / SHK / CJW dearly. i only started to ship couple in Healer-couple, my First Couple in Kdramaland. Park MY belongs to the same league of these angelic beings with celestial aura.

I love CJW too!!...

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

thank you for accompanying me in this brain freezing :)) ah sadly, my like button seems so error in this forum (I liked all the post I missed before but somehow it didn't work). Hmmmm can't wait to watch PMY in MAMA, wondering if JCW would come too~~~ please, chingu.

I miss them being together at one place:bawling::bawling::bawling:

• Like 4

i also go nostagia ,  i dig up another Healer-legend in fanfic.
here you go... be ready to go EXTREME PERVY DELULU.... you have every right to, in regards to CHANGMIN-realms... owahhahahhaaha.

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/
FAN FIC HAVEN: NO LIMIT TO IMAGINATION

(btw, Tehlimau is our very own sunbae Healerites, dun think she know me, when come to fan-comic... it's AhPheng, but when come to fanfic, try Tehlimau's. @tehlimau miss ur works.)
healerites, don't just stop at this article, go on to read the rest.

ChangMin Shipper Fic: One Night in Busan

(and remember to thanks her, Sunbae tehlimau)
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

i also go nostagia ,  i dig up another Healer-legend in fanfic.
here you go... be ready to go EXTREME DELULU.... you have every right to, in regards to CHANGMIN-realms... owahhahahhaaha.

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/
FAN FIC HAVEN: NO LIMIT TO IMAGINATION

(btw, Tehlimau is our very own sunbae Healerites, dun think she know me, when come to fan-comic... it's AhPheng, but when come to fanfic, try Tehlimau's. @tehlimau miss u.)
healerites, don't just stop at this article, go on to read the rest.

Waaah thats level kinda too hard for me omo. OMO. Feeling so shy X)) but yeah, after watch the ep. 15 I'm kinda have that OWHAHAHAHAHA smile like omo Healer do a woohoo? WOOHOO?! =))

• Like 5

@maryofbethany @hrh77 @CatchMine_ID @ReemKanabta

Chingus, here's more ... this my personal Healer project which is actually a compilation of Soompi posts.  Because we had a lot of good insights from the soompi Healer thread, I selected posts, laid out pictures and added some side remarks to tell the story per episode.  Rather than threading through 1000+ pages or watching the entire drama, I thought it would be a quick way to breeze through the drama and it will also serve as a keepsake for Wooks, MY and all the Healerites.  I had been fortunate to personally hand this to wooks in Jinju.  And he confirmed that he has the photobook when I met him in LA for the Konus launch.  MY has a copy too.  This is the first time I've put together a photobook and it's not a personal chronicle of events in my life ... haha ... hopefully someday I would have it translated in Hangul ... 

Let me share another batch of Healer goodness ... Here's episode 1 ... enjoy!

Slide001_zpsmjt3hjlx.jpg~original

Spoiler

Slide002_zps9bstheu4.jpg~original

Slide003_zpsv020hvdl.jpg~original

Slide004_zpsic2whsyy.jpg~original

Slide005_zpsy14w7mlo.jpg~original

Slide006_zpsrj1cnz3z.jpg~original

Slide007_zpsagq4uhic.jpg~original

Slide008_zpsd49kfmdf.jpg~original

Slide009_zpsplx67ooc.jpg~original

Slide010_zps2u2ddqon.jpg~original

Slide011_zpswfg37qjs.jpg~original

]

• Like 4

3 hours ago, cmoirae2 said:

@maryofbethany @hrh77 @CatchMine_ID @ReemKanabta

Chingus, here's more ... this my personal Healer project which is actually a compilation of Soompi posts.  Because we had a lot of good insights from the soompi Healer thread, I selected posts, laid out pictures and added some side remarks to tell the story per episode.  Rather than threading through 1000+ pages or watching the entire drama, I thought it would be a quick way to breeze through the drama and it will also serve as a keepsake for Wooks, MY and all the Healerites.  I had been fortunate to personally hand this to wooks in Jinju.  And he confirmed that he has the photobook when I met him in LA for the Konus launch.  MY has a copy too.  This is the first time I've put together a photobook and it's not a personal chronicle of events in my life ... haha ... hopefully someday I would have it translated in Hangul ... 

Let me share another batch of Healer goodness ... Here's episode 1 ... enjoy!

Hide contents

@cmoirae2 pls, yes! do have it translated into Hangul and pass to them. i wonder whether most of them (except dear MY) know English... the gems of it all is in the words and comments from the healerites.  While its true the Photos speak a thousands words... but still it is good that we can let them (JCW and PMY and Writernim SJN, PD LJS / KJW) reads how we felt back then, or even let them know we still felt blessed by knowing this drama.  the one you passed to him, is in English just like this you posted right? wow... pls show Chapter 2 later.:wub:. yes 1333 pages in Healer's thread, or even this thread 540 pages is no joke to go thru to find stuffs. i tried and is like a needle lost in ocean.

• Like 2

Hello Changminers!

Thank you for all your updates and analysis @maryofbethany  I totally agree with you on PMY with the same league as CJW/HHJ/SYJ/SHK, MY is classic and elegant in everything!  Thank you too for those pics of the PC of the First Kiss for the Sixth Time! Gorgeous Wookie indeed and he standa out among those hunk as well!  And that preview, i just love the pre-kiss scene of wookie his eyes is swoony!!! 

@CatchMine_ID thank you for sharing the Rare BTS of Healer. That was sooooo awesome compiling all the best kisss/scene bts of Healer and yes I MISS THEM together in ONE PLACE TOO!

@cmoirae2deeply thank you for sharing the Healing Times project!  I was kind of nostalgic I am on the verge of crying!  Things are coming back from those times it was great and exhillarating ! I am proud to be part of the awesowe, lovable, friendly, beautiful community of Healer/Changmin believers!  I cant believe until now that Healer created a huge following internationally and many friendships and relationships had made and kept until now because of the love for Healer!  

Hello to others @Tressia @hrh77 @youngatheart keep the Changmin faith guys! 

• Like 5

HEALERITES dearest.

like i said, i was a lurker right at beginnng when Healer aired, lurking at dramabeans and soompi forum (back then, i completely no idea of how to sign up even after i sent an article for the Moru Moru project. well, i later on started to post at DB.) sometimes it just takes a song (a Healer OST) to bring back the feels.... or take some Healer scenes... or even just to chanced upon a Dramabeans healerites that i used to read her post... then everything returns at full-blown. sorry for posting something about dramabeans in a soompi forum, because my intentions is NOT to promote dramabeans, but to share how dear is healer to each individuals of us, living far apart at diff continents, swooning at diff blogs or sites.... when come to Healer-loves, we are all the same.
i was lurking at DB, and saw a name, and was very touched by her simple sharing: Divyrus (some of you may know or remember her):
what she shared:

"I have been putting this off for some time and am not sure where to start.

I have been seeing K-dramas for about seven years now. Around three years ago, I was really in a bad place. Me and this guy have been best friends for more than ten years through school and college, but somehow over time, lines started blurring and we got way too complicated. We were in denial for so long and maybe it made it worse, but long story short, it became very ugly. I know if its a K-drama, I would want them to cut through the hesitation and just dive in, but there is a good reason not to. When you get involved with your best friend, you both know each other’s worst weakness and with
lack of maturity, you can end up hurting the other in the worst way possible. Which is what happened. And since we both belonged to this same group of friends for years, it all broke. I lashed out pretty badly for lot of unintentional things and I lost belief in friendship. Combining it with some pretty unpleasant experiences (which included a harassment and a minor accident), I could say I hit an all time low.

Bruised mentally and physically, I built this huge wall around me, camped there, and decided not to have anything to do with the world anymore. I was mean to my friends who tried to reach me and became a workaholic as a distraction. And I had to put my usual happy face on to my parents so that they wouldn’t worry, which consumed all the energy I had. I basically avoided people when it wasn’t work-related, and being a bit of extrovert naturally, it only made things worse. And even when I tried getting out, my bad experiences made me scared, and I got panic attacks. I refused to reach out for help for fear of getting hurt again.

I was not seeing a lot of K-dramas by this time, and I opened Dramabeans daily more out of habit than anything else. And there I saw javabeans squeeing over a show called Healer. I decided to give it a try. I was awake till five in the morning marathoning the first six episodes. It has been a long time since I did that. It hit me with a new energy, and I was catching up on all recaps and comments at work. I have mostly been a lurker and always find beanies to tell me what I am thinking better and faster.

But there was something about this show – it exploded so big and suddenly that the sense of community in the recaps was so refreshing. I identified myself with Chae Young-shin when she stands up to violence despite her panic attacks. I found myself getting in involved in the conversations, and before I knew it, I was camping there permanently, squeeing over Ji Chang-wook’s jawline or writing essays on the characters and story arcs. It’s not a exaggeration when I say that that was the most words I have spoken outside of what was required in those six months. It slowly bought me out of my shell, and I realized how much I missed talking to people. It’s very true that it’s easier to talk to strangers than friends at times.
I was suddenly feeling alive as I squee’d and enjoyed the show along with the community that was so warm and all kinds of awesome.

I decided to stop the pity party and slowly brought the wall down. I reconciled with friends, reached for help, risked putting myself there, worked less, went out more and basically started living again. It was not easy, and I have avoided revisiting or thinking about that dark period, but looking back two years later, I feel I can look back on that girl and not recognize her. Getting excited about The K2 made me wanna rewatch Healer, and it took me back to who I was. And now I realize how far I have come.

I went on to see more dramas, made more new friends, met some amazing beanies in person and even found courage to move to a different country for work.

So, I would like to say a “Thank You” to all the beanies here, your comments that make me smile, laugh, and think, and special thanks to Healer beanies for all the warmth and love. Mostly my biggest thanks to javabeans and girlfriday for creating such a beautiful place here. It’s a sanctuary in this day and age of an internet that is full of snark, and I will be forever a fan cheering you both on!

P.S. I don’t pop into the contact page to send mail often, but did someone really call you a poopyhead for not doing recaps? Down with the trolls!"

Spoiler

sometimes, i am thankful that a little heartfelt story, a little sharing, can make me (or us) cry a little... in midst of tolls and labors amongs foxes and hyenas, we somewhat forget how precious it is to be moved by a sincere sharing. Thanks for a healerites, Divyrus. while i do not know how relevant is this article to changmin. but i know this was a person who loved changmin and still loving changmin, like us. reading Divyrus' words was touching, but reading all the chingus-healerites who post welcomes to her, was even more touching.....

"HEALER" is indeed a Healer of chilled hearts, numb feels, and forgotten friends, lonely souls... changmin and Healer never fails to bring the 'family' back together. again, again, and again.

• Like 5