[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

My Beautiful Chingus ChangMiners:wub:Healerites,big hello to everyone in the New 2016, I hope you're all happy and in a special way met the New Year's Eve,I really miss all of you Dears friends, for our beautiful, full of love thread ChangMin, for  possibilities to see the Healer&ChangMin Couple,for all wise,beautiful messages that have previously been here and I really do not understand why some newcomers come here and try all  dishonest methods settle in us ChangMiners doubt and mistrust in our ship ChangMin,why? And for what purpose? I do not understand,me really unpleasantly,that in our that pure,beautiful, romantic ship ChangMin appear  such messages aimed at provocation all of us true ChangMiners!

Administration Please remove a provocative post @bluesky2015,with thread ChangMin,I so much love this ChangMin thread,6 January 2016 it will be exactly a year from my 1 posts here(6.01.2015) and I immediately fall in love with this bright,good place,feeling the energy of love and happiness here,from each posts all beautiful,noble people/friends that I found here and why other people try to spoil? our ChangMiners house with these new crazy post already even in 2016!

We-ChangMiners just really love our talented,beautiful ChangMin,JCW with PMY and them really perfect for each other,this is a fact,so we just keep good hope that they really are together in real life and there is a lot of real facts(evidence)for this,I feel ChangMin Couple my heart,because I their shipper and no one photo holding the handles JCW with the other ladies for me personally not evidence,because most important evidence can see between JCW with PMY,in their best,a real chemistry and unexplained the magic of attraction in every look and gesture that I had never seen before,at JCW and PMY with their other co-stars,ChangMin really special couple that can not be forgotten and do not necessarily write about it every day,more importantly keep all special,beautiful feeling,to ChangMin in our ChangMiners hearts,true happiness,true love,loves silence,then,this all more valuable,I believe that all that we ChangMiners seen in Healer drama,and especially in Healer BTS, it was real,from the strength of the true feelings that bloom in hearts ChangMin and also all of us ChangMiners!
All lots of love and kindness,for ChangMin Couple,ChangMin thread,Amazing ChangMiners friends,and it is not necessary for beginners to try to destroy all this because it is not possible!!!

• Like 9

@AnsOlga  @ReemKanabta i am sort of new posting here at Changmin, should have discover this a year ago.
mmm.... missed all the squeezeing together....
yeah, i shared all your angst... thrills... swooning.... withdrawing.... zombie-states....
i even couldn't watch any new dramas acted by Ji Changwook or Park Minyoung... was telling myself that i will never watch that Minyoung China drama,,,, cannot stand her hugging any one other than Wookie....
same when Wookie declared acting as what-de "My Male god"... goosh.. that female actress... can't hold a candle to Angel Minyoung.
so when MinYoung's Remember War of Son aired.... i almost wouldn't able to watch...
hope somewhere sometimes, later, after each of them acted with many people, they will discovered that the One they loved acted with, is still each other, JiChangwook and Parkminyoung.

mmm... i loved the Ship-name, "Changminer"... nice!

add me to your "ship" Crew... i am on board now.

• Like 9

19 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

nothing against China,.. but i am always sceptical about Hot Star going Mainland... felt whatever show they acted there lack the Character depth or plot that easily found in KD... sorry, not intended to insult chinese people... just that i hope stars like Lee Minho, and our OTP PMY AND JCW... always find their way back to Korea... and goodness...don't ever fall in love with any China actress or actor... truly loath this !!!!!

• Like 3

@nourelqamar25

you said. "Park Min Young attended the VIP Premiere of Ji Chang Wook new Movie "Fabricated City"Ji Chang Wook sings OST for sbs drama " remember "?
really? did JCW really sing for Minyoung's "Remember" drama... that will be great. i always imagine that both of them will secretly contact each other. when Minyoung was acting in China, was hoping JCW will be invited to act there.. now that Minyoung was back. how i hope JCW ws back too.
JCW sing OST, which song? so far i only know Cold by Kwill.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, maryofbethany said:

@nourelqamar25

you said. "Park Min Young attended the VIP Premiere of Ji Chang Wook new Movie "Fabricated City"Ji Chang Wook sings OST for sbs drama " remember "?
really? did JCW really sing for Minyoung's "Remember" drama... that will be great. i always imagine that both of them will secretly contact each other. when Minyoung was acting in China, was hoping JCW will be invited to act there.. now that Minyoung was back. how i hope JCW ws back too.
JCW sing OST, which song? so far i only know Cold by Kwill.

It's just her wish. :)) but there is a change MY will attend the VIP Premiere of Fabricated City (small though MY is very lowkey).  The movie maybe releash in July

• Like 7

So i will talk more about my feeling after saw addtion BTS. I don't try to determined what their relationship is, just my feel about them.

So cute, just too cute. Do not know if it is because i love them so i find these bts are so interesting and give me feel. Sometime bts will spoil the love for drama because it kills the feel. Healer is different. The BTS give more feels, it like there is another story come along.

The dynamic between JCW-PMY has some different with JH-YS but also the same. At one side i saw they love bickering (but in flirting purpose?) and teasing and then another side I'm amazed how they are in perfect harmony together (despite of how their interests are kind of opposite). There is a quote: "If you bickering like a married couple, talk like bestfriends, flirt like first lovers, protect each other like siblings, you're meant to be". It's so JH-YS but also JCW-PMY.

These BTS are still in pulic part of their interaction as they can show to people but then i can saw many layers in their dynamic. It's clearly that they are comportable with each other and enjoy the company BUT also there is a tension. Why i sense the atmosphere around them fill with flirting most of time. And the tension is so real at the commentary one. They are obvious nervous, even with MY (who is so good at hiding her feeling and keep her face straight) had some bodylanguage show her nervous (fix her hair, her clothes and especially playing with her necklace). It's so interesting that i love to see more.

Some other dramas also have their cast are so comfort with skinship, they hug and skinship freely. But it give friendly feeling, they are once a really young group of people or has been friend for long time.

JCW is endearing, so readable but also unpredictable. While already having many affection scenes, he still seek for more secret little touch and skinship in sneaky way. (grab/pull her hotpad to touch her hand for 2 secounds, i'm in pain so i can hug her a little...) LOL so cute. And i can see his most pleasure is when PMY shows her interest in him, he made chances to see them-the most clearly is in kitchen kiss (why we do not have bts for this ;__;) and last two kiss bts set.:))) I find JCW most charming when he is beside PMY. 

PMY is difficult to read as any women on Earth :))) and even more when she is a lowkey person. But you can say she is at least like him as person. Because she's easy going, she also come along with other male co-stars. But here she loves to tease JCW, tease him physically and verbally.

**Ah i can not buy Japan DVD boxs but i recommend if some of you want to buy, wait the info for box2 if it has bts bonus. Box1 only has booklet and ticket for event in Japan (you can meet JCW though)

• Like 12

Spoiler

Happy New year, Changminers! Glad to see most of us are still here, although I was surprised to see an unwelcome troll @bluesky2015 coming to destabilize but failing, our smooth-sailing ship. You couldn't possibly be the notorious and much hated Bunny of IG, could you? And if you, God forbid comes from the other dead ship, you could have shown some respect to the actress who lost a family member by behaving.

chemistry? Dating? Let me tell you what my straight as a plank hubby said, he who has zero instincts and hunches, after he accidentally saw some BTS. "Ya, they are totally dating. Cannot be anything else." Those who said otherwise are the delulus.

and there we have it. Less active on this page doesn't mean nothing is happening. We are just protecting our couple and their happiness!

• Like 11

The troll is dealt with.

In the future, feel free to report disruptive content or contact the moderators of shippers' paradise. For a quick referral, you will be able to locate the moderators' profile on top of the main page of shippers' paradise. Cheers~

You're welcome my dear @AnsOlga love you all here and I love your posts too

@maryofbethany enjoy reading the thread from the beginning if you still didn't, it's an enjoyable read, I share your sentiments about working with others, I'm a little jealous but it's their job, nothing we can do about that. about them dating each others we think they already are, we have so many subtle clues from both of them, wishing they always find happiness wherever it is.

@seinhi I share same thoughts with you, the bts are like another drama in the drama, I will talk about that later, when I have more time

PMY and dating

On January last year she said she doesn't have a boyfriend but she wants to be in a relationship and not get caught

DEC 2015 look how she answers the in love question

wslj3.gif

wslle.gif

wsln8.gif

wsm2l.gif

• Like 12

Info about bonus video from Healer DVD Japan ver:

■ BOX1

1_zpsesgkzuta.jpg
[Bonus video]
• The script reading, poster shooting
• Press conference
• Making PART-1
• Park Min Young Interview
[Other] Booklet (20P)
■ BOX2
[Bonus video]
• Ji Chang-wook Interview
• Yoo Ji Tae Interview
• Making PART-2
[Other] Booklet (20P)

The design for box 1 is lovely haha, not the original theme color (blue) but warm color. 

Hope for new makings (which is different with Director's cut). I hope for bridge scene in ep15, otp scenes in ep 18 and hug scene in rooftop ep20 the most.

• Like 10

Looking Back At K-Dramaland’s 2015: A Couch Kimchi Roundtable

Looking Back At K-Dramaland’s 2015: A Couch Kimchi Roundtable

The new year is here, so, we’re waxing nostalgic about our K-drama experience in 2015. Just how good was the past year for K-dramaland? Here’s our take!

rtpic4

Were the Dramas Better in 2015? Has It Gotten Better Since K-Dramas Came Into Global Prominence in the Mid-2000s?

Leila: There were shows that raised the bar story wise and with their leads. I discovered Ji Chang Wook and Ryu Jun Yeol this year.

rtpic5

Rinchan: The dramas are not necessarily better, but I am noticing a trend in which more actresses are moving away from playing roles in which they are simply pretty or cute. They are going for the characters that are less candy and more sassy, owning their unique personality and background. For example, Park Min Young‘s role in "Healer" was probably the best she’s had; she wasn’t trying to uphold the image of a beautiful, reserved girl that I felt hindered her acting in her previous shows. With “Healer,” I felt like she was free to immerse herself into the character.

Favorite K-dramas of 2015

Clockwatcher: One of my favorite dramas from 2015 was “Healer,” which I found very romantic. *Swoon* “Oh My Ghost,” on the other hand, was a drama that I enjoyed for everything but the eventual romance. “I Remember You” was a pretty good thriller, and how is it that Seo In Guk gets sexier every year?

Leila: I second Seo In Guk, “Healer,” and “Oh My Ghost.” “Twenty Again” was also among my favorites, and I’m currently in love with “Reply 1988.” The third installment has been as good as what was promised!

Goodange: I’m also a “Healer” fan. I had bad withdrawals when it finished that I even missed waking up early to catch the live stream. LOL.

Rinchan: Right now, I am addicted to “Reply 1988,” “Oh My Venus,” and “Six Flying Dragons.” On top of “Healer,” other favorites that aired throughout the year were “Kill Me, Heal Me,” “Who Are You: School 2015,” “Mask,” and “Pinocchio.”

Best K-drama Moments of 2015

Goodange: “Healer” may have begun airing in 2014, but the most memorable parts for me dropped in 2015. I remember being up extra early to live stream episode 15, which was full of fan service. Chae Young Shin (Park Min Young), who was already aware of Seo Jung Hoo’s (Ji Chang Wook) secret identity as Healer, had gone to his hideout at a time when he really shouldn’t be alone. He initially pushed her away, but by this point, it would have been absurd if they failed to get together. So, what followed was a sequence of scenes that inflamed a collective squeal of pure joy from its viewers. There was fun time on Jung Hoo’s bed, and it was endearing how he couldn’t extricate himself from Young Shin’s side. Whether she was cooking or tending to his wound, her shoulder was like a magnet to his head.

What Are You Looking Forward to in 2016?

Goodange: News breaking that Park Min Young and Ji Chang Wook have been secretly dating would be nice. Same goes for Park Bo Young and Song Joong Ki. Okay, in my dreams. LOL.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/01/01/looking-back-at-k-dramalands-2015-a-couch-kimchi-roundtable/

• Like 13

Unnies!  Chinggus!  Kamsahamnida for all your sharings...  MISSED YOU #ALL!!!   

it's been awhile but I know we are still all here with our Changmin waiting day by day for any news that tho simple it maybe,  it gives us a good sense of happiness. 

We are missing our ChangMin so much but personally, my patience will not wear thin until I hear any other news.... in my heart, still ChangMin :) slowly paddling their way to their Moru-Moru Island. 

Take care everyone!!! 

#mymainthread 

• Like 13

PMY interview about Healer

Rough translation by @tehlimau

Says snow kiss was the most unforgettable memory, despite it being the first kiss with harsh filming conditions including snow sticking to her lips

About Ji Chang Wook

Healer was the first time we have worked together, but I have heard good things about him in his previous works like EK. When we started working he was really an impressive character full of charisma. We both work hard at our chemistry to make it sweet. Because he was so immersed into his Junghoo character it helped me and I am really thankful.

I think before the impressive actor, when we started working together I got got to know more about him

• Like 14