[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@maryofbethany don't be so mad, cos PMY herself isn't, she did say her role was small, smaller than her role in Healer definitely, but she's acting non stop for the sake of work, just like what her senior in "A New Leaf" told her, and she stopped being bothered with antis since Healer time, when people called her ugly, etc, she just said she laughed reading those comments, and we were the one mad on her behalf, so don't waste your breath, some antis just hate her for the sake of hate, they're dark souls, let them sink in their own darkness.

And thank you again for your devotion in voting, you can live your normal life, and vote when you can, no pressure, ok hun! :D

• Like 13

Hellooo friends. I just joined soompi some days back.

Healer was my first Kdrama Show and PMY and JCW are PERFECT!!!

I cant sleep without watching any offscreen stuff of them. So totally happy to see other fellow ChangMing addicts :D

• Like 12

Welcome to Soompi and the Changminers' thread @blueisles ^_^ Looks like you're as addicted as us! I, too, can't go to sleep without watching some stuff of them. In fact, I gif Changmin, I photoshop Changmin, I breathe Changmin, I dream Changmin :lol:

#ChangminismydrugandIdon'tcare kekeke

This is something I did just for fun :lol:

190574edit35421copie.png

Goodnight from my side of the world <3

• Like 11

8 hours ago, fyeahjcw said:

Welcome to Soompi and the Changminers' thread @blueisles ^_^ Looks like you're as addicted as us! I, too, can't go to sleep without watching some stuff of them. In fact, I gif Changmin, I photoshop Changmin, I breathe Changmin, I dream Changmin :lol:

#ChangminismydrugandIdon'tcare kekeke

This is something I did just for fun :lol:

Goodnight from my side of the world <3

Hahahahah, that made me laugh. I am a anonymous fan of your tumblr site and check it every some days, if you posted something new :D. That one GIF set of some BTS, its my favourite. LOVE IT

• Like 5

9 hours ago, wookyoung6 said:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-korean-celebrities-who-experienced-dating-news-this-past-year/

changmin can also be like choo ja hyun couple or jo bo ah couple. I don't mind that. Just date secretly, having enormous trust between the both of you and when you guys ready, please announce to us. :):):) 

HAHAHA @wookyoung6 regarding your list of celebs who revealed their dating news. the MOST HAPPY COUPLE i see, is L minho and Suzy... know why, hope they stay forever together, hahaha then Minmin thingy will disappear, minmin fans will....'pop' bubble burst, then maybe our CM couple can surfaces and need not stress themselves to hide any more.... true or not... ahhaha. (but i don't trust that LMH superstar, i heard rumours they are breaking....)

• Like 2

I am not the shipper of minmin couple. It is in the past already. So i dont really care about them. Just heard that Blood co-star, ahn jae hyun and koo hye sun also revealed their relationship after one year finishing the drama. Hoping that our changmin also continue their relationship off filming. Hehe.

just i have said before, as long as there is no breaking news about both of them dating anyone, i will continue hoping that they are together in real life.

• Like 3

Hello changminers.. why is here very quiet? Hehe.. I miss all the posts regarding our beautiful couple. Maybe it is very quiet because there is not much to be speculated. 

There is a new interview done by our wookie with section tv. If by chance any of you came across that interview, maybe you can share it over here together with the eng translation. :) 

I miss our changmin :wub:

• Like 2

I am going to spazz right now. I watch the recent section tv interview with wookie, and there's a clip about wookie and the chinese actress, and i find that the way wookie looks at the actress is like indifferent gaze, very different from the way ha gazes pmy/cys. While the actress looks like she is smitten with wookie. 

• Like 4

I adore @fyeahjcw's creations about ChangMin!

The snowy kiss set against the backdrop of the Alps is pleasant to the eyes. The crisp colors and clean details merge together in a creation reflecting realistic charm.

The teary kiss is nostalgic with its darker color tone and smooth blending of multiple images.

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! :D

Thank you so much @ebullient :w00t: Your comment really makes my day :lol:

We haven't done something fancy like the other ships (what they did for the 2nd round is beyond amazing!) but I really had fun making those fanarts for our ChangMin ship :wub: They said so many beautiful things during their interviews that, this year,, it felt natural to emphasize more on Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young than Jung Hoo / Young Shin. We are all waiting patiently and maybe, soon, we will have that sweet announce we are all waiting for <3 Our ship is sailing smoothly, from fiction to reality. There are hints that can't be denied <3

Big hug to my ChangMin family ;)

• Like 11

Details on Round 3

Round 3: Fan Fiction
Entry Period: 3/20-3/26 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 3/28-4/1 (11:59PM KST)

In 1,500 words or less (excluding the title), write a short story featuring your couple, using one of the following prompts:

1. An ideal day in their life

2. Love conquers all

3. The struggles of first time parents

4. Mysteriously getting thrown into a movie of your own chosen genre [but imaginary bonus points for an action film! lol]

5. A surprise event

6. Include all of the following words: twinkle, lemon(s), midnight, red, skip [Highlight the prompt words in a different color within your story]

The fanfic can be of any genre and element, but we want to be able to see and/or feel the love between your couple. Remember to keep it appropriate for Soompi audience. If you would like to incorporate more than one prompt, you are more than welcome to do so as long as the maximum word count is not exceeded.

We will allow the first names of your couple to count as one word (i.e., Jo Jung Suk will be considered two words. Jo, the last name, as one word, and Jung Suk, the first name, as another word.)

Round 2 Voting

The article will be up as soon as possible.

• Like 9

On 3/13/2016 at 8:55 PM, ReemKanabta said:

Fanarts for round 2 posted

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/384004-round-2-soompiers-in-paradise-shippers-contest/?do=findComment&comment=19612585

Thanks to @fyeahjcw the AMAZING :wub:

Voting will begin in a few days, will announce here when it does

ok, will stalk here for the voting to be started. is it same, every 6 hrs?
@fyeahjcw yes, what make yours stand out, while its not really full of art and craft and fancy arty ideas, yet you used the Actor and Actress (Changwook and Minyoung)themselves what they say in real life, not like what the other couples are, whatever other couple shippers, using are just sentences and lines quoted under the lens, in the dramas, whatever cheesy lines quoted or "loving photos" that they put up, all are lines and words written by the Writer or Director created for the realities show or dramas.. while yours are impromptu coming straight from changwook or minyoung's own head and heart... meaningful.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, ReemKanabta said:

@Details on Round 3

Round 3: Fan Fiction
Entry Period: 3/20-3/26 (11:59PM KST)
Voting Period (News Site Only): 3/28-4/1 (11:59PM KST)

In 1,500 words or less (excluding the title), write a short story featuring your couple, using one of the following prompts:

1. An ideal day in their life

2. Love conquers all

3. The struggles of first time parents

4. Mysteriously getting thrown into a movie of your own chosen genre [but imaginary bonus points for an action film! lol]

5. A surprise event

6. Include all of the following words: twinkle, lemon(s), midnight, red, skip [Highlight the prompt words in a different color within your story]

The fanfic can be of any genre and element, but we want to be able to see and/or feel the love between your couple. Remember to keep it appropriate for Soompi audience. If you would like to incorporate more than one prompt, you are more than welcome to do so as long as the maximum word count is not exceeded.

We will allow the first names of your couple to count as one word (i.e., Jo Jung Suk will be considered two words. Jo, the last name, as one word, and Jung Suk, the first name, as another word.)

Round 2 Voting

The article will be up as soon as possible.

@pagesleigh Round 3, this is your arena, your sky.. soar high here.... pick any of yours, beat them real hard...
gals, let's all pray for pageleigh, our very own Song Ji na.

• Like 4