[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest ginnie2907

Hi, @ReemKanabta :)

So I tried watching some EK bts, I found JCW was like a little kid who always brings joy to his sunbaes. But in Healer bts, wow, he is like a truly man with manners, a caring boyfriend, he seems more matured when he was with PMY. We can't deny that he is closed with HJW too, but the feels are so different. Along with HJW, he is just a little brother. But when he was with PMY, he shows his manly sides of him.

There is a pic that I found on Instagram of JCW's korean fan. But she deleted minutes later. Luckliy I screenshoted it but I don't know how to post it on soompi so I posted it on my alternative insta account instead

https://www.instagram.com/p/-04ZaeCG6U/

I don't have my own bts so I don't know about the whole clip. But I guess, in this scene, they have to film separatedly. JCW was standing here and watching MY acting, in that cold weather?? lol, he can take a rest while waiting for his scene (or after his own scene was done, idk). But he chose to watch his "co-star" acting, I mean, he can take a nap or eating something or at least sitting somewhere like other actors always do when they don't have scene to film.

Edited by ginnie2907

Hi ChangMiners,

Please remember that it's a violation of both Healer's production company and KBS copyright rules to post anything, including, but not limited to, recaps, screenshots, and photos, about the specials, such as BTS, making of, interviews, questionnaires, and so forth, included in DVD box set of Healer.

Going forward, let's refrain from sharing the rare goodies given to Healer fans by obeying the rules set forth by the companies that made Healer possible.

Thank you~

• Like 4

@ReemKanabta What really fascinated me was the bts truth be told. Anytime I watched healer,I kept replaying the bts in ma head for every damn episode. An example is Ep 15, when healer was hugging CYS while they were watching Moonho's news update, I immediately imagined the bts. Wookie had his own script(same as PMY) but he CHOSE to lean on PMY's neck and read the script. Ahahaha. Another instance was the scene Where CYS found out About healer but didn't say anything (that should be ep 13 I think),when I watched that,I burst out laughing cuz in the bts wookie kinda pissed her off a little and was apologising,blabla. Healer will always have a special place in my heart but the bts will forever get stucked in my memory. 

• Like 14

Hi @ReemKanabta thank you for the vids on Wookie singing IWPY...indeed those tears i guess remind him of the many beautiful moments he had with Minyoungie as evidenced with all those awesome and juicy bts.  I really love him when he is singing that beautiful IWPY, he sings so lovingly as if he is serenading someone kkk...

@mellinadear agree with you, i just re-watched eps 13 and 15 and i keep smiling knowing that those sweet moments in the bts made these two episodes so wonderful and memorable to all of us!  Those bts i guess is another drama worth watching as Healer itself!

• Like 9

Hello @All ChangMiners !!!  It's almost a year (a day and few hours left, is it?) ... and our Thread is still sailing to the Moru-Moru Island.... smoothly and surely :) I can't help not to post anything despite the busy work ...I just have to....

Oh my dear Wookie and Minyoung sshi,  it has been quite a long time for me to come back here because of the need of the work BUT I am always peeping in and trying to get news about you two. 

How I wish you would oblige us TO LET US KNOW IF YOU BOTH ARE WITH US IN COMMEMORATING  #Healer and the birth of #ChangMin, one year ago today tho' each of you have their own projects now...  #wishfulwish  WE are still here Wookie and Minyoung sshi waiting and missing you both... :( 

• Like 11

TTO ALL MY DEAR CHINGGUS (ChangMiners and Healerites),  missed you all, too :bawling:   I see majority are still here altho'  not as active as before because of the RL.... nonetheless,  I know our One Year Anniversary is just as important as it was one year ago... I know I'll see most of you >>>  09 December 2015. 

and TO ALL NEWBIES!  Welcome!  Our thread is you can say, one very happy thread whose members are jolly and patiently rowing the boat...  enjoy the ride with us ...you are all most welcome! 

Maybe,  I/we just might start a roll call?  :):D:heart:  lolsssss  from now, you think, chinggus?  Who wants to start?

• Like 10

To @tehlimau, @OdankItha, @Ahpheng and @labyrinth525 Congratulations ladies!!! So happy for you four, thank you for sharing photos and videos! @luvsjcwpmy hope your magic spell work again and we'll hear  from them soon. @ReemKanabtathank you for the IWPY video, just realized it was the only song with a video, checked To the butterfly song nada , none and it was like back drop of moving chandelier like images only ,for me it meant a lot, IWPY and pmy is really special to him, judging from his reactions while singing it, emotional/ longing.oh miss them so much.

• Like 11

Thanks @Ahpheng

Oh our Wookie want to spend Christmas time with the loved ones and friends, but he's too busy for filming now.

I just want to say: The loved ones: his mother and....his lover. So he has a girlfriend now, and we all know who she is :P:wub::P. La la la........

Pls forgive my delulu mind......

I miss Healer couple/ChangMin couple so much. Our ship's always sailling.

• Like 12

Ji Chang Wook will pamper his girlfriend by saying ‘I love you’

New Document

Ji Chang Wook may be the perfect Mr Right in dramas and movies, but he revealed at a media conference held on December 6 that even though he is “very warm and sweet”, he tends to be mischievous around his loved ones.

“I think it is sometimes hard to be very romantic or gentle with the people I am close with like my family and friends. I tend to be playful to those around me, and I like to tell jokes and pull pranks on others.”

The 28-year-old actor was in town as the brand ambassador of Japanese bath foam label Shokubutsu.

Quizzed on his skincare regime, Ji Chang Wook said that he tries to maintain a healthy routine and stressed on the importance of regular facial cleansing.

“I try hard to eat well, sleep well and keep to a routine despite my hectic schedule. I spend a lot of time with my makeup on every day, and it is vital for me to include thorough facial cleansing in my daily regime.”

http://www.meradio.sg/musicportal/musicFeatures/ji-chang-wook-will-pamper/2325454.html

• Like 12

Local fan practised speaking in Korean every night so she could communicate with her idol

NP_20151207_TKJI-6JR_1095299.jpg?itok=v_

Dec 7, 2015 6:00am

By TAN KEE YUN

When Singaporean Patricia Sam spoke to her idol, South Korean actor Ji Chang Wook, some among the 2,500-strong crowd at Suntec City West Atrium gasped in surprise and admiration.

Yesterday evening, Ms Sam, a civil servant in her late 20s, was one of five lucky winners who had won an opportunity to meet Ji on stage, take photos and say a few words to him.

The chiselled-faced heartthrob was holding his first ever public, free meet-and-greet session in Singapore as part of his brand ambassadorship for body care brand Shokubutsu.

In fluent Korean, without missing a beat, Ms Sam told Ji, 28: "I'm very happy to meet you. You are very handsome. Can you give me a hug?"

Ji, best known for his role as Ta Hwan, a Mongolian emperor in historical epic TV drama Empress Ki (see report, next page), obliged with a radiant smile.

Deafening shrieks and screams thundered across the mall.

After receiving her hug, Ms Sam told The New Paper that she had been learning the Korean language for two years.

"I learnt it because of my love for Ji Chang Wook," she gushed.

"Those lines that I said to him on stage, I practised them every night before going to bed."

A fan of Ji since 2008, she has travelled "a few times" to South Korea to catch him in his musical stage productions.

MESMERISING

"He has mesmerising eyes and he treats fans really well," she said. "Earlier, when I hugged him, I could feel that he has been working out, he has muscles."

Another lucky draw winner, 17-year-old Singaporean junior college student Steffie Toh, said in English to Ji on stage: "I want to marry you!"

Still visibly excited from the whole experience, Steffie told TNP: "Getting to meet and talk to him is just so overwhelming, I feel like I'm still in a dream. My life is complete now."

Another teenage fan, unfortunately, failed to see Ji in the flesh. She fainted while waiting for Ji to arrive and had to be taken to hospital.

TNP spotted her lying on the floor, her mum crouching beside her in tears.

The girl was then placed in a wheelchair and taken to the mall's loading bay area, where an ambulance had been called.

When asked if her daughter had been waiting at Suntec City since morning, her mum said in Mandarin: "Nothing, nothing."

Singapore Civil Defence Force said it was alerted to an incident requiring an ambulance at the west wing of Suntec City Level 1 around 5pm yesterday. A teenage girl was taken to KK Hospital in a stable condition.

Spoiler

20151207_161700.jpg

Spoiler

Embedded image permalink

Ahead of his public meet-and-greet session at Suntec City yesterday afternoon, Ji Chang Wook fielded questions from local media at a press conference and roundtable interview.

The candid star shared his thoughts on his career-defining role as Mongolian emperor Ta Hwan in historical TV drama Empress Ki (airing on Channel U on weekends at 9pm), filming a potentially embarrassing shower scene and kissing two of Korea's hottest actresses.

Ta Hwan goes through a dramatic transformation. He started out as a hapless, cheeky young prince and towards the end of the series, he turns vicious, jealous and violent. Was it tough handling those emotions?

It was not an easy role to play... it was extremely challenging.

I believe it's the kind of role every actor would love to take on. I had to push myself very hard to depict a wide spectrum of emotions, from vulnerability to volatility.

Off set, I had several chats with our director to make sure that my emotions were measured to just the right amount.

You had a memorable scene in which you pretended to take a shower, when in fact you were hiding co-star Ha Ji Won's character in the bathtub from her captors. Was that hard - and embarrassing - to shoot?

That particular scene was followed by an underwater kiss (with Ha). To my surprise, both weren't as embarrassing as I had expected. (Laughs)

It was my first time doing such scenes and it was something new and exciting.

You had kissing scenes with two of Korea's hottest actresses, Ha in Empress Ki and Park Min Young in modern romance thriller Healer. Who is the better kisser?

I really can't compare, as these two TV dramas are so different. The scenario and ambience where we had to kiss were different too. However, I enjoyed acting with both women, they are amazing actresses. I had a lot of fun.

What are the ideal traits you look for in a girlfriend? Are you the kind of guy who will pamper his partner?

If you're talking about physical traits, there's nothing specific I look for in a girl. What's more important to me is if I can connect with her, if we can have a good conversation together and if we share great vibes together.

If we can connect, I think she's beautiful in every sense of the word.

If I have a girlfriend, yes, I will pamper her with sweet, warm words.

Do you have, to date, a favourite role?

That's a very difficult question to answer and I think it will always be the case. Whenever I watch (my) old shows, I always feel that I could have done some parts of my characters better.

Spoiler

20151207_161651.jpg

• Like 7