[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest treasure51

Minyoung is really in Shanghai now. So her last pic is not throwback pic. See.. Same dress..

Swim suit.. Wow ready to Moru moru island..:P she's really pisces girl, loves swimming.. And uri captain loves swimming too.. Remember his pics when he was in hongkong..:wub:

Guest ZikzinLovers

Minyoung is really in Shanghai now. So her last pic is not throwback pic. See.. Same dress..

Swim suit.. Wow ready to Moru moru island..:P she's really pisces girl, loves swimming.. And uri captain loves swimming too.. Remember his pics when he was in hongkong..:wub:

who is this guy who comes? her boyfriend? :blink:

Guest treasure51

No @ZikzinLovers, they said he is her male assistant too. 

I saw him before in hotel pics when her fans wanted to take MY's pic, he was there  too

MY just updated her ig.. Still enjoyed her night in Shanghai

Edited by treasure51

Latest update

Hi kid!!!!

GTV Interview with Ji Chang Wook

Translation of a few tidbits by @tehlimau

About filming the snow kiss:

Although it's heart warming but he kept thinking how many layers of thermal wear he could wear because it was too cold 

Edit: According to @tehlimau he wasn't talking about being cold while filming the snow kiss, but the edited cuts made it look like he did, but he was talking about filming in general

What kind of boyfriend he is!

He claims he is a romantic and deeply loving boyfriend, Not the wooden kind, although he is usually not the type to give his girlfriend surprises, But he shows it through everyday actions.

ozr9k.gif  ozra9.gif

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 10

Two People - Park Jang Hyun

After a tiring day passes, underneath the
moonlight, two people become one shadow
A vague happiness that seems
reachable is still over there

Even if my scarred heart casts
a shadow on your dreams
PLease remember that a person, who
loves you till it hurts, is next to you

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

When I’m walking with you, when I can’t
see where I need to go or the path I’m on
I’ll remember the world of that day when
everything dazzled with just you alone

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
On a dark night, e
ven if we’re lost and
wandering, let’s be each other’s light

In the far days ahead,
even if the dreams we’re looking
for isn’t past the rainbow
The times spent with you right
now are more precious to me

Although this path seems far sometimes,
even if you shed tears out of sadness
Until everything becomes a memory,
let’s become each other’s resting place

I’m still awkward and I lack but
until always, I’ll be by your side
Even if the cruel wind blows again, we
will overcome the rough times together

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

I really like Chang Wook with this hair-style... Remind me with his style in KBS Drama Award n press conference,but this time more casual... Unfortunatelly, Min Young not with him... Thanks @reem kanabta, for bombarded us with those pictures... And for @fyeahjcw for your amazing talent in editing...

• Like 5

My wonderful,beautiful Chingus, all good morning, as usual, let's start the new week with love and faith in our hearts,because of all the magical, happy feeling to see our JCW and PMY, through their new pictures so happy as we are able to see them directly Now,they are happy,charming smile can all have a positive charge for a long time, are able to give us the necessary energy to wait patiently for them new tips, new discoveries of particularly beautiful stories, thank JCW and PMY,that they are willing to share with good fans their couple, their inner peace, the moments of a new additional material Healer about them can be clearly understood that the JCW and PMY really live their feelings every cell of the body,dissolve in each other,and everything in between is all so beautiful,really, everything has a huge sense of importance, just the fire of love, which can only really be among such people as special JCW and PMY,because this really felt everywhere,that they destiny each other!
JCW and PMY,prior to their meeting,in the Healer were the two halves of their own worlds, thanks to the most beautiful and loving healer drama as we could see many offscreen BTS video and photos,step by step, their own worlds become connected, in one world for two,and is now confident JCW and PMY one whole, a reflection of each other, their facial expressions,body language, gestures, smiles,both so beautiful,and in tune,with everything,that heart just happy to look at their external beauty and the beauty of the soul,in full harmonious!

Wonderful Monday all,as beautiful as you are all my Amazing Chingus,and so blossoming as special feeling  happiness,in hearts our ChangMin Couple!

Many thanks our Amazing Chingus, for all the updates in our beautiful ChangMin thread,for stunning JCW and PMY, new images and video,for just Daebak, positive,in love memes every day, for all the very beautiful and talented editing,wonderful gif, for all awesome,wise reasoning,all that makes each of you in this all felt your beautiful heart, thank you very much!
I send you a hug with love, with the wishes of a successful, colorful,exciting day for everyone!

suityu9s3nkf.gif

I'm sure JCW and PMY know perfectly well how much love and a particularly warm there in the heart of every good ChangMiner for them, perhaps this force of pure,beautiful love,from us ChangMiners for them and gives them every day more and more,confidence,in what they in ready give as much as possible the important tips,for all good fans,who endlessly believe,in their reality,and does not require,nothing but, just know and feel,that they really happy,believe,we on threshold of another great discoveries all about our birds love JCW&PMY, in soon so just patiently waiting for further action,from our wise, beautiful ChangMin!

For all you My Gorgeous Chingus,special, beautiful, creative work with love, from our talented,beautiful Chinese ChangMiners, really just amazing editing!

:wub:

9i47zlyqw80b.jpg

Cr:Weibo/belongs to the owner

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:b9565a5416f244e0e1be92df2fff86f9

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:01a009d172b7845e18eb6baea7a663b5

Cr:Weibo/belongs to the owner

My Beautiful Chingus also pay attention even manager-friend JCW and manager (or as his called correctly)PMY have here in these photos one style shirt with a heart,really interesting this coincidence, or  this gift from a very special,beautiful girl PMY for manager-good friend JCW and for her personal manager also!

pb8t40ao1pdg.jpg

81vi57opr24q.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 12

Dear Changminers, real life has been a pain, and not helpful at all in inspiring the muse. But right now, as promised, here is something for you. Please note that the first image is not to be shared, and will be up temporarily. As a disclaimer, whatever I wrote is fiction, of course. ;)  Enjoy (I doubt another fic will come so soon, so.....)

https://tehlimaufanfichaven.wordpress.com/2015/08/03/changmin-shipper-fic-bts-series-1-reel-to-real/

• Like 13