[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello everyone! My gif software is burning from all the gifs I have to make lately :wub:

Thanks to whiteminseo (Kim Min Seo starred in SSKS with Min Young) I had to make lovely gifs of uri Min Young today *-* (wearing the same clothes she wore in that IG post of last week) 

tumblr_ns6xu2BKXk1ur5j77o1_250.gif tumblr_ns6xu2BKXk1ur5j77o2_250.gif

tumblr_ns6xu2BKXk1ur5j77o3_250.gif tumblr_ns6xu2BKXk1ur5j77o4_250.gif

http://sweetestpmy.tumblr.com/post/125246165121/pmy-whiteminseos-ig-update-20150728-x

So pretty :wub:

I hope everyone is enjoying the DVD as much as me :w00t: So many many many changmin cuteness' moments and flirtiness #ihihihih 1093727138.gif?t=1437150578

• Like 22

hi everyone... i'm a new member of this forum and very excited and cannot wait for any update about changmin everyday..have become a changmin lover for months and still watching healer again and again until today... still feel amaze everytime seeing changmin scene.. very envy to everyone who bought the dvd...please invite me if there is a private group discuss about the dvd... keep up the good work for our changmin..

• Like 8

Guest Firstsnow123

is Minyoung is currently in Korea?or it was last week pic? 

And Im wonder if anyone who have the DVD willing to create private chat , which is we will thankful and grateful so much esp for those who cannot affort buy it . Really looking forward for , Hope anyone who knows how to create private chat like blog or etc can help also . Thank you :wub:

Really missing to watch uri changmin couple:(

Edited by Firstsnow123

Guest ZikzinLovers

Picture says it all, no need to investigate much changminers, wookie in the section CHANNEL perfume, the favorite brand of minyoung!

happiness, happiness! celebrate :w00t:

Edited by ZikzinLovers

Guest adniRose

omo it's a pic of Wookie holding his wallet.. if only we could get a clear view of it and compare it with the mysterious-wallet-on-table in Youngie's pic on IG, which she already delete it.. :P 

wwii_zpsyrugekfg.jpg

Thanks @AnsOlga for videos,  @fyeahjcw for the gifts and thanks for your avatar @ReemKanabta 

Mianh Captain.. just wanna to tease you  :P kekeke

Still curious with what you wrote yesterday.. so please tell me directly what do you mean so that I won't guess on something wrong

Edited by insania
  • Like 8

@AnsOlga I just play the video and You're right he changed the liric at 03.09 and did again at 03.57 he did it TWICE !!, 

And see how his pose is so consistant .. his position when he sang these liric . he made perfect position.. He was stand  right in the middle of the stage .. didn't move or walk to somewhere but he just stand quiet and overlooking to the whole audience .( seems like he want tell to the world about his true feeling   :wub::wub:

the supposed liric is: 

나를 웃게 해준 너니까
nareul utge haejun neonikka

then he change it:

너를 웃게 해준 나니까 

neoreul utge haejun nanikka

what's that mean? Did this man Just doing a confession?  
@ReemKanabta wrote that he said he wants to give a perfect proposal before 30 Then he sang IWPY, and then he did it right away? Whoaaa.. so PMY surely attend in his birthday party too? 

See her friend upload pic just like her updated on IG (Same style,, same cloth.. same scarf), did they just met 1 week ago and maybe they made some plan together? 

And K-TIGERS_33359 aka Taemi (her partner in Healer), updated  pic on weibo at  15.07.24 22:42. (I knew this is an old photos .. but why she upload it now?) did they just met that day?  It;s 07.24 and birthday party 07.25 .

Where she was at 15.07.25? is there any certainly confirm where she was that time ?  My heart beaten so fast  now..

So if that true , then he confess in front of her and his fans at once time?  so its the most perfect proposal ever .. whoaaa.. daebakkk....

Edited by insania
  • Like 13

Beautiful Wonderful Chingus, good afternoon to all my dears, at least in the thread and quietly, let us revive our special favorite thread ChangMin, this A sufficient that our eyes to the true beauty and our hearts are filled with happiness and pride of our Gorgeous JCW and PMY, and today here Here is an amazing upgrade from dazzling PMY, if we recall the 25 July  in day celebration of birthday JCW seems this Handsome Healer JCW said about the preferences,for his ideal the type girl(of course we all know who she is)wore black colour!:P

Confirmation,for this truth comes today where beautiful sexy,goddess PMY renews her IG with photo,in black and very sexy clothes,very alluring and attractive image!:w00t::lol:

Bad for JCW he probably now not can breathe easy after seeing such beauty and not be able at the moment to touch her, as long as it is in another country, and our sweet girl obviously loves to do the most important hints to clearly show and prove that yes this only she's in all and always Perfect,Hot girl, for Hot Handsome JCW,and also the external beauty,and the beauty of the soul,our JCW+PMY harmoniously and perfectly perfect balance with each other and  just destined for each other!
Lot of love,kindness,everything beautiful,all here,and our thread ChangMin, I love you all, I appreciate everything that makes each of you! All ChangMiners shippers really beautiful,good cupids for our favorite charming birds love ChangMin!

:wub::)

Very Sexy,Breathtaking Beauty Goddess PMY!With each photo more and more beautiful your shining especially girls!True JCW?

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 15

Where everyone.. are you still busy with panda observation?, btw after visit to panda observation I'll add more for my fav episode.. at first my fav episode just the snow kiss and the blind date episode but for now the views of moru-moru on episode 15  will be my fav too hahaha.. 

Hmmm MY-ngie you're so fast, after captain said he love black, and uploaded his tired face on IG then you upload a cute pose pic with tops black.. good job!! you're really charm and genius.. very like it! two tumbs for you!, surely Captain will be dying after saw your pic hahaha... 

Anw uri Captain is so sweet boy.. he conveyed birthday greetings to his manager who is also his best friend via SNS .. He is so thoughtful and he is so considerate to people around him. so lucky all people who can get to close with him. 

Its like I talking to myself since all of you hiding not know where, gwaenchana.. gwaenchana.. thought we're almost missing something big thing here, Uri Captain has sent an invitation for his birthday party to us a long time ago. and lately so many things linked with the girl from heaven.. its like all people around them want to tell something to us, I read the caption on Bang Chi Gu IG too .. he praised his buddy a lot .. I have a little feeling there.. then also kangwoo ssi.. min seo ssi..  Are still we don't get a clue from what they did? Its strange.. 

Actually I really hate the Dispatch and the such things. I  really enjoy when our love birds drop their hints to us. They're definitely knew what we did here.. They also  knew that we are always keep support them. And see they're still tease us as always.. They're never tired to do it . Give us more and more.. (just like what she did in the last update on her SNS). What's that means?

Well maybe some people will be boring with this way.. but for me its enjoyable, especially when we can crack the hints. Our love birds are always give us a hint in the right time.. . It's like there is  a linkage between us with them. I'll feel happy if they're happy too. It's sad if they be bothered by media. Just let them madly in love with the way they want.
Mianh for blabbering its just my opinion.

Edited by insania
  • Like 8

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 29 July 2015

Bang Chigu happy birthday!!!!
#Birthday #you all should celebrate among yourselves #why #where I am filming now #daejeon #all the way here #come #rubbing salt on my wound #rotten

CLI-rxvUwAAEW7A.jpg

Bang Gu blowing candles shot

Cr: JCWKitchen

• Like 6

[Magazine] KWAVE June 2015 issue – Busy Days of Ji Chang Wook

kwave-jun15_01.jpg?w=600

Note:  This interview was already translated into English by the magazine, and is reproduced here exactly as published.

It’s been a long time since KWAVE visited him.  Leading a busy life, he was still filled with passion for acting.  Let us look in to filming site as we visited him during his short break.

Kwave-Jun15_03

How are you doing after <Healer>?

I’m resting as I get ready for my next piece.  Personally, I think I was more at ease when shooting <Healer>.  Now, I’m much more busy due to musical <Those Days> tours.

You seem to be always working.  Wanting to give you a rest, we created ‘Ji Chang Wook’s Break’ as a concept.  How do you usually enjoy your time off?

Rather than do something grand for enjoyment, I think meeting my friends and people I like is way to enjoy my vacation.

Also, I like sports and enjoy it.  Since the weather is so nice out, I enjoy playing soccer and basketball.  Sometimes I walk around the track at Hangang River.

We heard that you’re on your tour for musical <Those Days>.  Can you give a brief summary and explanation of your character and the musical?

First, the musical <Those Days> is about body guards at the Blue House, and it’s an episode about love and friendship between the body guards.

The role I take from <Those Days> are ‘Kang Moo Young’.  He’s a man with free and pure sensitivity and is quite playful.

Kwave-Jun15_02

Working on both musical and drama, wasn’t it tiring?

I was already working on the musical before drama.  There were difficulty matching schedules between drama and musical, but fortunately, I was able to successfully complete both drama and musical.

Is there any special reason why you made a challenge in musical?

In a way, I started the musical before any program on TV.  I always had interest of musical ever since I was young.  The fact that I can act and sing in a musical made a huge impression on me, and I also love both genres.

kwave-jun15_04.jpg?w=600

What are plans for rest of year 2015.

Well, I have fan meeting planned and have last musical performance at Jejudo.  I’m planning on finishing all of them in success and with all my heart.  After the last musical performance, I will be making a trip to overseas for a photo shoot.

Source: JCWKitchen

*sidenote: This IV was taken on May 21 2015

PMY IG / Weibo update JUL 29 2015

picture I hold (my saved picture) just before sold out

Translation CR: @OO1230

Weibo

Just because she's pretty

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Guest 1L2S2M_33

I can't thank you enough writernim,SJN you're the fairy godmother for our couple. CJW and PMY perfectly acted out the characters of SJH and CYS but they also expressed their true emotions and feelings for each other in Healer, especially uri wookie. He is a hallyu star now but watching/reading his IVs and observing his actions, he remains humble and grounded. And i really admire him so much for that. All i can see is an ordinary guy so bold and vocal in expressing his feelings for the love of his life.

Waiting for his next big step:)
MIssing ChamMin so much! Miss you chingus, too! Million thanks to amazing chingus who keep this thread alive, love all your posts!

Take loads of care eveyone always:wub:

Guest adniRose

lol Wookie comment at himself for being the third wheel for the couple..

and what's with his caption #rubbing salt on my wound..? is it because he's all alone coz someone already went back to China..?:P

Guest ZikzinLovers

surprisingly, since Wookiee said he liked women with short hair, now Minyoung published old photos with her long hair, be it done on purpose?