You must believe
Believe that we will be like the fairytale
With happy ever after as the ending

Together we'll write our own ending

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 14

Guest Voilla_amore

Suddenly I remember this.....

Maybe some of you didn't know this, This is The Famous Sol Brothers....in Sol Pharmacy's Son kbsdrama.

Wookie ah.....please do a bromance drama ....

@pariG omo di your post lau.gif @ReemKanabta thankx for all the links specialy "fairy tale" heart_eyes-2023.gif

(he look sooo damn HOT in white)Smiley.gif

@Voilla_amore i have no words for you ...except a massive JC-ThankYou.gif@AnsOlga thanks to you toooo :Dthe words you use ...wow...i just love it :P

this month we got to know sooo soooo many spicy news about changmin...he even called her "PMY sshi" :w00t: and

we will receive our DVD too B) PMY's friend liked 2 post of JCW on insta ..one was even not related to him but still she liked(wae??oh coz she is also his fan..ok ok got it):P

whatever happend in shanghai only one person can predict @tehlimau waiting for ur next ff with @fyeahjcw  gif-edits and @Ahpheng c-strips:P:P

dont know what will happen on 5th july :wub:he is planning something special for us :P omo m soooooooo excited :w00t:

t4513.gif

CIBs71AUsAAqxQr.jpg

Edited by CrushOnHealer
  • Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

This for some who doesnt know about his musical performance, when you saw it live, it much more awesome.

One of my fave, this is in Musical Award on June 2013, when he won Best Musical actor.

cr to JTBC

Guest Voilla_amore

@tianashi :

Maybe this is one of the reason he have difficulties to pick one of those offer.....

This is why he love Musical, you can see the vibes and ambiance are very different. This is when actor and actress were judges not based on their rating and looks, but craft. The Art Craft that set him apart in their 87'er generation.

cr to jtbc

Guest Voilla_amore

@ReemKanabta : yup...the one that I already posted it, but all of you couldn't see it.

This is like Il Divo of SK...he he he...beautiful....

Wookie 2013 Musical, he's so Classy.....pheww.

Cr :to owner

Guest twig2

Hello Chingus, please post some of the BTS of the Directors' cut DVD once you have viewed it.  I am so eager to see what had transpired between the two of them during the Healer's commentaries.

We will keep on shipping this OTP as long as they do not deny their relationship.  Hoping and hoping that we will reach our destination soon.  Then I should be out of this delulu and continue my normal routine life.

BTW, anyone care to enlighten me, what had happened in FM in Hong Kong? They showed a lot of empty seats during his FM and the announcer was saying ' Not everything goes smoothly but that does not dampen JCW's spirit of performing on stage'.  Does it mean the seats in FM Hong Kong were  not filled up?  From what I see it was a success in Hong Kong and in Japan the tickets have been sold up within 10 mins.  

Guest Voilla_amore

@twigtwiglove : some of the seat belong to some of Sk fans couldn't go because of MERS outbreak.......so far, this is what I knew about, others than this...dunno. 

Guest twig2

@twigtwiglove : some of the seat belong to some of Sk fans couldn't go because of MERS outbreak.......so far, this is what I knew about, others than this...dunno. 

@Voilla_amore..  Thank you very  much for your info.  I feel better now.   Was feeling  a little bit upset, thinking a lot of anti-fans boycotting our Wookie becos he detoured to Shanghai, whether on biz or personal.  Hmmm.... Feeling relieve now.  

@pmyjcw : wowkeren is Indonesian news media online, usually Hk, China, Indonesia, Taiwan they are link  one after another for entertainment news & gossip, Some of  them can converses well  in Chinese, Cantonese and other dialect.  They just publish  Juicy news for gossip, well ...not to worry  it's just one of many rumour....changes everymoment.....

Hopefully it help. be cool....

anyway, did you already bought one way ticket or return ticket to our Morumoru Island ?  

oh ok thank you for answering

• Like 2

Guest twig2

TESTING TESTING, WHY NO MORE NEWS?  PROBLEMS WITH SOOMPI OR FIGHTING IN KOALA BLOG ?  3 CHEERS FOR @REEMKANABTA AND @TEHLIMAU FOR FIGHTING FOR OUR DELULU COUPLE.  :D

Guest Voilla_amore

@tianashi : so, do you enjoy it ?

if up to me, I wannahim to do another musical...he hehe...I love musical play than drama....and he looks like that he really shine and happy .

this is another one, which is one of my fave

cr to owner