[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

I was re watching this video earlier, and then I noticed this: just before the snow kiss, there was a very small snippet from healer IV in ep 20, after re watching that scene with subs, hold and behold what I found 

it was the scene that SJH was talking about meeting a girl, and him thinking about marriage and kids, then he talked about people bothering them, and not leaving them alone, which bring us to the part that he used which was the second line from the following sentence:

"What pissed me off the most though,

was them messing with my people."

And then BAM, the screen show healer looking lovingly at CYS and then the kiss

ytAFq9gl.jpgWhat do you think!! Threatening much! Telling people not to mess with his girl, is what came to my mind to tell you the truth.

act after act, this man is just showing fans how protective he is about his woman, and he keep surprising me, after thinking he did it all, wooow, my dear Ji Chang-Wook: please keep them coming 

• Like 18

Guest amyR055

@avi1003 hahahaha for sure I didn't miss the fireworks moment even saved my self a good spot silently clapping and swooning. Horay for the manly man wooks. He showed the world, to the fans and everyone else, he is his own man. If you give me love I will return to you love, if you give me salted coffee then watch your back. I will drink it, but wait for my sweetest revenge. He truly proved to all -  delusional so called acquaintance, fans and haters- this is the one woman I'll protect with my life and my reputation whether you like it or not. No amount of screaming fans could replace this one woman's laughter, the sweetest sound to his ears and warmed his heart. Even when he sang 'one more chance'. the last part in English 'I love you'  he looked straight ahead at the camera not fans and the eyebrows raised totally commanding 'the one special person' to look at his face and only his and then he said I love  (emphasize with eyebrows)  'YOU'.

zJFPb75.gif

You can match all items in the department store to make them as imaginary couple, but nothing can beat this - his own words.

Thank you so much my lovely @ReemKanabta for posting this video! This speaks volumes! I interpret it the same way as you : "don't mess with me and my girl". Wow. The more we see from this FM and the more I'm surprised about how daring he was. As some fans said, this whole fanmeeting was like a confession, the choice of his songs (the song of Jong Kook... OMG the lyrics!), him saying boldly that Chae Young Shin is his ideal type, the "Hello" when asked about a future girlfriend as if he has already one (which I'm sure he has :P). 

Listen to how the chinese fans react when Healer appears on the screen... and the way they gladly shouted at the snow kiss scene :wub: Thank you, Chinese fans for being such warm Changminers! I couldn't help but feeling giddy just by seeing your reaction! Oh I wish Chang Wook heard you and realized how much Changmin is loved! I hope this FM gave him strength and faith. Changminers have your back, Wookie ^.^ 

• Like 11

@voilla_amore  thankyou again for more nad more juicy  news. what c_fans speculation bout his choice. Why  he choose  hongqiao.  Do something special  related  to  PMY, maybe?.so he spend  1  night  at hongqiao.  No wonder, he can jumping,running smiling from ear to ear happily at his fm. 

@Reemkanabta very good observations.i don't even think bout that.

So,no news  bout shanghai from sk media?. No update  in  jcw insta or weibo. His trip in  HK, he fully update it. the conclusion is shanghai trip is a personal trip.it's   definitely

Edited by uphie_ajah
  • Like 8

Guest adniRose

@Voilla_amore so it's not just One Night in Namhae/Busan, so we might get another title, One Night in Shanghai..?? but can't really promise about FF, real life stuff really getting a toll on me.. and it's a start of another weekdays, i might just lurk in here if i got times, sobssss.. should beg my sunbae-nim @tehlimau or @ReemKanabta hehe :P

zJFPb75.gif cre: @amyR055 tag not working, mianhae

2220ssf.gif2224xhu.gif cre: @fyeahjcw 

look at that smile before he confess said, I Love You~~ 

and the smile after that confession.. lol i dunno if i'm seeing things or what, but it's like a satisfactory or such relieved smile..

@Reem thanks for pointing that out about the "don't mess with my woman" stuff.. for that vid, ok i need to put this in spoiler.. 

based on the vid, with Healer and his musical projects, he insert videos and also scenes that include some of his co-star, for Healer he even choose that sweet-snow-first-kiss..!  but for Empress Q , not only he  put just a pics, but it's a pics of HIMSELF only! doesnt it speaks something..? 

maybe Wookie is kinda pissssed with that other ship.. seriously some of them did shameless thing who just keep bringing their ship down and down...  i'm glad ChangMin-ers is such  a classy shipper, well exclude that imposter ofc..

Guest twig2

@fyeahcjw... At 2.48, Wookie asked the doggie to say HELLO.   My  hp alignment is out. Cant send anything. Will answer more later during my lunch break. Cheers Happy Shipping. 

Big hug to you changminers for all daebak posting and observations, love this ship so much!!!

Not a rumor or speculation anymore in my opinion, about their meeting in Shanghai .. I'm sure 1000% even without the images that can show proof ... and now I dont need that proof anymore!

That beanie had already represents everything. The beanie which he brought to FM .. at during the filming of Healer the one who wear the beanie is PMY and impossible if the property belonged to the Captain, it must belong to park min young .. and firmly Captain said too if that the beanie he had was one that was actually worn by Minyoung during the filming of Healer ... and how can it be in the hands of Captain if he did not ask in advance to the owner. 

Come on captain claimed and announced to public that she is yours!!! .. palli pallii wa !!! we will support you .. I knew that you're brave and gentleman.. we also have seen your confession concert too... Why do you still keep it as a secret ..

Edited by insania
  • Like 7

@Voilla_amore  .. just a thought from your words here

" Wookie arrived Shanghai International Pudong around 10.00 am, with his grumpy face ( some fans told that he looked like he wanna cry...), have his brunch, then direct to Sheraton at Hongqiao Domestic Airport. He arrived around 14,00pm, check in and rest ( hmm.......) then he show up around 19.00pm to have a Famous Hot Pot in a VIP room for 4 hours....around 10.30  he finished his Famous dinner, fans already infront of the Famous resto,  he already all smile and grinning, to the point he even shakes hand and also signed .....with Fans back to the hotel,  to the elevator door, he even waves and all smiley smiley....at midnite, the suppose couple went to the Bund.....Next morning, he check out and from domestic Hongqiao airport to Pudong International airport fly to HK."

So....how do it sound ? Crazy Night in Shanghai ?  

Looking at how hectic and crazy his movement to reach to minyoungi ... could it be that he was planning the proposal that night ? and looking at how glowing and happy at the FM .. needless to say what's her answers was right ? 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 5

I was re watching this video earlier, and then I noticed this: just before the snow kiss, there was a very small snippet from healer IV in ep 20, after re watching that scene with subs, hold and behold what I found 

it was the scene that SJH was talking about meeting a girl, and him thinking about marriage and kids, then he talked about people bothering them, and not leaving them alone, which bring us to the part that he used which was the second line from the following sentence:

was them messing with my people."

And then BAM, the screen show healer looking lovingly at CYS and then the kiss

What do you think!! Threatening much! Telling people not to mess with his girl, is what came to my mind to tell you the truth.

act after act, this man is just showing fans how protective he is about his woman, and he keep surprising me, after thinking he did it all, wooow, my dear Ji Chang-Wook: please keep them coming 

@ReemKanabta .. again he brought up that snow kiss moments, MUST be something very very memorable and special to him. i believe that's when he was sure about his feeling for her .. falling hard for her then .. teee heeeee 

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

Now, we check with our Minyoungie.....

aah, we all to focuz to Wookie, that sometimes we missed the hints that she show...

Today best popular shooting scene item - "thank Kary  fan"also in this  hot weather, my fans came to se me  and a well-prepared gift, you Bang Bang da ~ ~baidupmytieba ensunfanclub @ drama silk Night[Shy][Shy][Chan][Chan][Heart][Heart][Love you][Love you]
  • 8bb7df79jw1etamoa6kgbj20dc0hs76c.jpg
  • 8bb7df79jw1etamokvwikj20hs0dcgq4.jpg

So...anyone remember the Bang Bang Da ?

2Q==CFC355bUgAAfCWT.jpg

Bang Bang Da.....

pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Eileen531

Can't speak for the SK media picking up the story yet, but among International fans, this site already has an article out regarding our OTP.....

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/21/c-media-gossiping-on-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-youngs-maybe-rendezvous-in-shanghai/#more-68028 

Wow, is she a journalist.....there are so many mistakes in this article.  After his HK activities he took a detour to Shanghai? Don't believe she checked her source, Miss Koala is was a detour from London.  

She says they both rose a "notch" since Healer, really a notch that is what you call over zealous fans who mobbed Jcw in HK earlier this year that he was pulled from the event due to security.  Don't feel she is really in touch with the average Healer fan. Wherever did she get that Healer didn't get International mainstream ratings.......is there a scorecard for this or did she make that up?  But remember she really likes the both of them.     Shmalza!                    

Edited by Eileen531

Can't speak for the SK media picking up the story yet, but among International fans, this site already has an article out regarding our OTP.....

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/21/c-media-gossiping-on-ji-chang-wook-and-park-min-youngs-maybe-rendezvous-in-shanghai/#more-68028 

A four hour hot pot meal doesn’t necessarily mean he was inside canoodling with Park Min Young, or another girl for that matter, but the C-tabloids are spreading this gossip as a possible meetup since Ji Chang Wook flew to Shanghai for such a short time, spent it dining in a private room for four hours, and Park Min Young just happens to be in Shanghai filming. I like both Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young so if they are dating then good for them! If not then no biggie either, both are beautiful adults and finding love can’t be that difficult. (from article)

thanks @Eileen531 .. so koala's one of changminers too. tee heee

so many people ( we know the international healer fans are) are supporting them and that's good news. 

• Like 6

Guest Voilla_amore

@avi1003 : yup.....

So....

was them messing with my people.".....

in other words : back off you who hurt my woman....

this is a Confession Concert,

Lets check one by one ( if anyones didn't want to believes....still in denial delulu land )

Let me show you in details :

1. Opening with I'll protect you

2. All his past work video were closing end with the Famous Snow Kiss.( about snow kiss, I believe Wookie already told us about his feeling when he watched this scenes  in one of his IV : its beautiful, and makes makes my heart warm and flutters....)

3. Healer game

4. Snow kiss game, to the point he brought along PMY beanie.....and we all see it, that he couldn't bear other people touch the beanies, even all fans there were went OOOOHH..and gigles....he he he

5. His ideal type : Chae Young Shin

6. All his songs list are  : telling us about his feeling, to the point he asked all fans sang along with him : You re Lovable....( from head to toes....kinda things I like and I dislike in Healer ) and he told them that Song wer suitable for Proposal Song.....( uh oh....well well well...if that possible that he also asked someones special to watch his FM in this particulary song ? 

in his I'll Think about you : he end it with I love You and a heart sign...

7. Closing with Fairy Tale song, with Happy Ending lyrics

He is such hopeless romantic that noone can't help him....he just do everything the way he wanna do it, very savy, sophisticated, engaging and if we didn't following his every moves, we didn't know that this concert are his confession concert or a proposal concert ? 

This is a Real Romantic Drama that we doesn't know how many episodes........pheww....

@Eileen531 mrs koala post sometimes  ridiculous. She's  bias. It' not a first-time she do that ,so not a surprise for me. It's her blog  anyway, she can say  what  she   want.  She's a huge  fans  of  HJW if i'm  not  mistake

@Voilla_amore  a   really  detail  from  JCW, yippieeee...

Aaaah... my poor shipper  heart

Edited by uphie_ajah
  • Like 4

Guest Voilla_amore

@Eileen531 : hm...so, I just read the comments in mrs.Koala....he he he, I believes many bitter people will show up.

The one who wrote about : why he need an intrepreter , if he meeting his gf ??? 

Hello there ?....this is happened in China, well Wookie doesn't speak CHinese, how he supposed to reach the suppose rendevouz and eat the suppose famous hot pot without anyone guides him and his manager ? They are in a China...haiish.....If he just travel to meet up with important meeting, they will not...or wont picked Sheraton Hongqiao as their hotel ( a remote hotel located on the other side of city, in the other side of airport, meaning domestic airport ).

As Wookie travel with his manager, well.... who will be responsible for all his needs there, and since he have to show up in HK FM, off course his management have to make sure that this Loverboy De Tour have to be right on schedules, and his manager have to make sure that he will be onboard on the sched plane to HK, The Management also have to convinces the HK partner, that this detour is on their watched, so nothing gonna be happens...all are secured, safe and right on schedules. 

he he he...those were bitter are hard to accepting when the truth were revealed. We....in the other hands, are very Sophisticated Classy Changminer who always based on facts, and real facts. 

If....well...if...in the end, they doesnt make it, well...at least we were with them along the way,support all their decision and  enjoying all giddiness with both of them, happy with this so called Love Journey....Like A to Z K Couple Drama.

Guest Voilla_amore

Meet Rory.....Wookie dog

f886c8d3d539b600ec9bac51ec50352ac75cb74d

Hello.....

c0bd1efe9925bc314908a27e5bdf8db1ca13704c

if you can see it...well I post this teeny weeny pics....he he he...this is Wookie RL

3SjYZeVi9PCtc7KzBpQH7lZsNofhE2F-83UTDU4D

MbDZ4G_CDLGqUUniU6_sKk2z-PH9z_Uoj0Mq9QuH

all pics cr to owner......

Edited by Voilla_amore

HK FM press conference subbed

Thanks @Voilla_amore for Rory's dog, he's the dog at GE, why then say it's imaginary Wooks

And I love how you put this in order:

2. All his past work video were closing end with the Famous Snow Kiss.( about snow kiss, I believe Wookie already told us about his feeling when he watched this scenes  in one of his IV : its beautiful, and makes makes my heart warm and flutters....)

3. Healer game (he choose the scenes himself)

4. Snow kiss game, to the point he brought along PMY beanie.....and we all see it, that he couldn't bear other people touch the beanies, even all fans there were went OOOOHH..and gigles....he he he

5. His ideal type : Chae Young Shin

6. All his songs list are  : telling us about his feeling, to the point he asked all fans sang along with him : You re Lovable....( from head to toes....kinda things I like and I dislike in Healer ) and he told them that Song wer suitable for Proposal Song.....( uh oh....well well well...if that possible that he also asked someones special to watch his FM in this particulary song ? 

in his I'll Think about you : he end it with I love You and a heart sign...

7. Closing with Fairy Tale song, with Happy Ending lyrics 

Thanks @fyeahjcw You're welcome dear, this man is jus...... and he said btw that he personally prepared a lot for this FM, including the scenes of the re enactment game (the intimate scenes from healer, him half naked and the fight scene) kekekekek

@adniRose 

I agree, he's fed up with them by now, too much hostility that they gave a bad impression on him

@uphie_ajah Thanks, it's from rewatching more than once :P  

@twigtwiglove thanks for your translation dear, that Wooks had a naughty look in his eyes when he said that ;)

@avi1003 it is his favourite scene and he was always proud to say it, and I agree with you on this, it might be a confirmation of how he truly felt that day

@Eileen531 thanks for the article, and it started, let's brace ourselves, but the SK media is strangely very quiet, keep it that way, if it will protect our couple, if not the Chinese are supporting them all the way, and @avi1003 

no Koala is no Changmin, in fact she had doubts in Wookie many times before, about him acting with the big league names like HJW, JJM and YJT, and she said it herself she doesn't love healer, but likes the characters and the chemistry, but at least she's putting some good words here and there

And ya she should have researched it a little more, the detour was from London / Shanghai / HK

• Like 11

@avi1003 : yup.....

So....

was them messing with my people.".....

in other words : back off you who hurt my woman....

this is a Confession Concert,

Lets check one by one ( if anyones didn't want to believes....still in denial delulu land )

3. Healer game 

This is a Real Romantic Drama that we doesn't know how many episodes........pheww....

thanks for the chronology @Voilla_amore ...love vibes from start to the end. yup, he's definately a hopeless romantic. Lucky MY ( i don't know how many time i have repeated this hahahahaha).

on the note of "was them messing with my people."..... we do not want to see this side of wookie now, do we ? ( we are so used to see gentle wookie, fun wookie, naughty wookie, cheerful wookies, dorky wookie ) 

iT2QtnJhKjlVq.jpg

:D 

( pic credit to owner )

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 8