[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

I Love the Costumes, very beautiful....so, just enjoy.....

5b458a2762d0f703bf0ae1350dfa513d2797c572

b2718bd0f703918f8f694923543d269758eec472

b3861e03918fa0ec387f10e4239759ee3c6ddb72

2655788fa0ec08fa60b8674e5cee3d6d54fbda72

40d949ec08fa513d14121837386d55fbb3fbd972

d9acb83d269759ee09e81422b7fb43166c22df72

806bcf9759ee3d6d607ef32246166d224e4ade72

f7c1b0ee3d6d55fb847e02cf68224f4a21a4dd72

Cameo...special appreance.....( since he insist )

viewimage_zpsea77093a.jpg     

( eeeh......Who Are You ?....you not supppose to be in this. Noona, please make me as a Cameo......pretty please.....oh, ok arraso )

All pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest Voilla_amore

940972380cd79123976b5099a8345982b0b780d9

Ji Chang Wook Shii.....ottokee, Park Min Youngie have Ng several times....she laughing and giggling when Ng's, 

f141a412c8fcc3ceec1138dd9745d688d63f20d8

JJ, Im still doing my FM...you could not call me, everytimes she makes Ng......people will talking and gossiping. Especially this HK Media who sit infront of me, they will know that you've been calling me.....

a6909118367adab4eb58daae8ed4b31c8501e4d9

Dao Bu Xi....Jj....please don't call Wookie......he he he.....I will try again....

70fa9cd4b31c8701073e730b227f9e2f0508ffd9

let's try once more...

d55da41c8701a18b2063d3a29b2f07082a38fed9

That's not you say it......why couldn't you concentrates with the dialog. Are you worry about those Snow Kiss that been renacted in JCW FM ?

68f3cdb44aed2e73286147c18201a18b85d6fad9

how did you know ?...aah Jj....please stop..

843d5ded2e738bd417a973dca48b87d6257ff9d9

ok, I call him and ask him, how the Snow Kiss been going on ? No Worry, if he really kiss his fans, we can help you...smack him

0548f6c4b74543a9e1da0b221b178a82bb0114e8

Nihao......what ? snow kiss ? off course I didn't kiss my fans. How could you say that, Yaa....Im between my singing and waving. I call her after I finish my FM...Im busy.....

All pics cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

@Voilla_amore, dear, of all the pics you just posted I just see 4 of them... Please, do something about this or, I'm sorry to say this but, stop putting pics in the thread cause it's really messy... :tears: I'm sure there's a way for you to post pics in the thread so that we, changminers, can see them clearly and not a bunch of numbers... 

Quote from Wookie in the Japanese Magazine Korean Drama TV Guide (thank you @tehlimau for the translation!! <3333)

9shnwmo9mc.jpg

"Not only loving each other but to support one another - the relationship between Jung Hoo and Young Shin, I think that's the ideal love."

:wub:

the rest of the pics: 

5cuocsyd9ta4.jpg

5cuvwnm3p.jpg

cr scans: Yoko ( @orange_1peel on twitter)  

• Like 16

Guest Voilla_amore

@fyeahjcw : oh, dear...so, could not see my post ? Ah, but I post all pics from their new pics, and also never been post before....

the tag not working either ....

Hi, my name is Petya :)

I allowed myself to reveal to members of the forum content to the view of Voilla_amore. For the first time I write here, but because my English is amateurs and more read than to write, so I read more :)))

And so I began to write, to tell you that I really love
:wub: our couple and cross my fingers are a real couple, I like them both as individuals and as beauty (I think the beauty that is on their faces actually reflects their inner soul beautiful feeling of comfort which they possess)

1awt.jpg

Ji Chang Wook Shii.....ottokee, Park Min Youngie have Ng several times....she laughing and giggling when Ng's, 

2r27.jpg

JJ, Im still doing my FM...you could not call me, everytimes she makes Ng......people will talking and gossiping. Especially this HK Media who sit infront of me, they will know that you've been calling me.....

3zbu.jpg

Dao Bu Xi....Jj....please don't call Wookie......he he he.....I will try again....

http://data.nimages.fr/4zsr.jpg
let's try once more...

http://data.nimages.fr/5khf.jpg

That's not you say it......why couldn't you concentrates with the dialog. Are you worry about those Snow Kiss that been renacted in JCW FM ?

66vs.jpg

how did you know ?...aah Jj....please stop..

7ylm.jpg

ok, I call him and ask him, how the Snow Kiss been going on ? No Worry, if he really kiss his fans, we can help you...smack him

http://data.nimages.fr/85wu.jpg

Nihao......what ? snow kiss ? off course I didn't kiss my fans. How could you say that, Yaa....Im between my singing and waving. I call her after I finish my FM...Im busy.....

All pics cr to owner

Edited by spti_sp
  • Like 11

Guest treasure51

Welcome to this thread @spti_sp and thank you too. Now i can see the pics.

Honestly, i only can see 4 pics from all the pics that @Voilla_amore posted. Sorry.. All i can see just number, except the cameo and the pics from press conference.

No update from uri OTP? Take a rest wookie. His birthday is next week. Maybe they will update something special this week end. Who knows??

:)

Guest twig2

@fyeahjcw : oh, dear...so, could not see my post ? Ah, but I post all pics from their new pics, and also never been post before....

@Voilla_more :  I cant view all your postings.   Wae??????  Please do something, so we can share the fun too.

Guest twig2

@Voilla_more :  I cant view all your postings.   Wae??????  Please do something, so we can share the fun too.  .....  

Now I can see them after @Stpi_sp reposted them.  Thanks a lot.  I loved them. Beautifully done.  

Edited by twig2

I found way how to see pictures of @Voilla_amore  .. (the photos do not show usually are at: http: //imgsrc.baidu.com/forum ... and so on ..

for example:
http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580/sign=c34b0dde9745d688a302b2ac94c07dab/940972380cd79123976b5099a8345982b0b780d9.jpg

(in posting we see only numbers 940972380cd79123976b5099a8345982b0b780d9 )

Right mouse button - the image viewer, image opens in a window, and when I reloaded the page , I see the image .. !

when this is done already in the forum the images seen in the posting of
@Voilla_amore ..

** This is tested ONLY TO DESKTOP..., without deleting the cookies

:sweatingbullets::wub:

Edited by spti_sp
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

all...wow, I just finish read Wookie IV in Elle.....he he he...

wait, I will translate...have diffculties since it hard copy, but well....I just translates the yummy part...

btw...both of Wookie and Minyoung have gained weight...sheesh this two...you should diet, just don't rendevouz in all resto and caffe all over the world...how about in a gym ?....

About pics...yeah I know....you cant see it, since Im not in pst zone.....so, sometimes have difficulties to open and post some pics....

Bringing you his hotness in gifs :wub:

tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho1_250.gif tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho3_250.gif

tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho4_250.gif tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho2_250.gif

tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho9_r1_250.gif tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho6_250.gif

tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho8_250.gif tumblr_nqjmw0lmPi1u98dbho7_250.gif

Part 1/3 : http://fyeahjichangwook.tumblr.com/post/122493489286/jcw-elle-men-photoshoot-x-part-1-3

@ReemKanabta (aaah tagging not working again >.<) "If I am dating, I think I will be like Seo Jung Hoo in HEALER, thoughtful and attentive. Although I will not be as cool as him, I totally believe once I am in love I will not hold back and commit fully into the relationship"  (thumbs up to you @tehlimau for the trans.!!)

uri Wookie talks a lot about love these last few months... :wub:

@spti_sp Welcome to the thread!! And thank you for putting the pics of Voilla, finally I can see them lol!! (I tried your technique, but I don't have image viewer when I  right click... anyway, thank you life savior!! :P I hope you'll enjoy your cruise with us on the Changmin Ship ^_^

BRB for posting the last 2 parts of the gifs :)

• Like 11

@fyeahjcw I just re uploaded them luv. Thanks alot for the wonderful gifs. :wub:

@twigtwiglove there was indeed many ad libs in healer, me and the girls will try to bring what else we remember,  for now here's this:

MOD EDIT: Do not quote photos!

the script says "put your hand directly on young shin's head, no matter what, remain body contact", well he added the neck snuggle , that's his interpretation of the "remain body contact" Lol

Also, on the scene on the bus, where youngshin is waving junghoo goodbye, that part where youngshin reminds him to eat (the eating hand motion), that part is ad lib too 

@Keemanjy great post as usual, love reading them :P

oh the bus scene I remember Jung how nodding with that killer smile of his after young shin made the hand gesture

Edited by akinahana89
  • Like 6

Guest Eileen531

@minksquared, thanks for the video of the bts of his photo shoot. It cracked me up seeing the shorts or whatever they were he wore. Minksquared, this hair style is great and fits his look really well. 

@Voilla_amore, I can't see your pictures either :/ but I appreciate our newbie @spti_sp for helping us out. Welcome and please post here and enjoy the fun.   BTW, the actor in the picture with Minyoung is Shawn Wei, he is yet another male co-star in BOtM.  I think we've seen her in scenes now with almost all the leads.  This looks good and I can't wait to see it.

So we have a beautiful quote from the captain, wow he says so much. I love that he chose Seo Jung Hoo as the type of  boyfriend he would be to his girlfriend which is who Minyoung chose when asked in an interview, who did she prefer among the three characters. She said, Seo Jung Hoo the human (real) person.    I don't have her exact words in front of me so I'm going from memory.  Thanks for the pictures and translations.

Edited by Eileen531