[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest springpebble

Wow, we have the best standing at the Kdrama voting. We are # 4 in all categories: drama, actor, actress and best couple. Way to go Healerites and Changminers! Quartet cheers to everyone! But still lets continue to vote to maintain or level up their positions.:)

@ uphie_ajah, I agree with you about koala being bias...she gives me this vibe that she's a two-faced b___h. She tries to be objective but still her choice of words sound subjective for those who can decipher. She's playing safe though with her words because she doesn't want to earn the ire of many JCW and PMY fans. These kind of people you can never trust...they sugar coat their words but inside it are the intention of malice. I hate people who are CHARLATAN.:angry:

Edited by springpebble

This rumor sure is spreading like wildfire.yikes! .saw articles on IG and 1st thing I checked was the response to the comments. Boy oh boy..they are happy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they deny it so as to stay on the safe side.

Changmin fighting!

• Like 12

@springpebble i ever been in this situation before.it's not a first time. She's pro. She used to do that. I don't know her motivation. Just ignore her. She and her follower such a troll. Just ignore her. Comment her bring nothing except increase her blog stat.so, please all changminer here don't feed her.just like @cmoirae2 said before.ignore her. Please

Why soompi always cut my post?Really @soompi. Again and again.... #hopeless

Edited by uphie_ajah
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

maybe she'he jealous......coz so far I knew , Healer in dramabeans got hit thousands times, its' the first also for them, and koala didn't like Healer, maybe now she'he regret it, she/he just testing the water, coz they knew it will brought all the healer fans  there. This post about our couple is soo copycat, and better looking for fact before she/he post it...anyway, I prefer db site.....( is a she or a he ?.....mianhee )

Guest pariG

Oh my love....@fyeahjcw chingu , daebak...love your skill you catched it so well..look at your 4th pic

:wub:

tumblr_nq9hiiAHMf1u98dbho1_500.gif

tumblr_nq9hiiAHMf1u98dbho3_500.gif

tumblr_nq9hiiAHMf1u98dbho2_500.gif

tumblr_nq9hiiAHMf1u98dbho4_500.gifthis pic....my my...i am dead when he look down and then that look like someone is in his head & he  smile while bitting his lips....bloody hell i am ....DEAD DEAD DEAD..

Merida_faint.gif. :P

if this is not a look of a boy who is in love thinking about his lady love & smiling even  mesmerized by just thinking about that special someone.....:wub:  i will change all mills & boons novels description about love :P 

oh my no sorry MY(minyoung's  :P ) lover boy...you are killing us, are you for real :P :P :P 

,..Minyoung tell me,  just tell me what have you saved in your past life-nation,earth, planets, universe  WHAT ?  :P  that you get such a lover romantic boy....i want someone like him ..pls... :P :P :P 

wookie...7013743.jpg:wub::wub::wub:

EDIT- @fyeahjcw chingu , a request from a spazzing changminer, :P pls can you put pmy movings pics  in the back ground of the 4th pic pls. like showing she is in his head......put some sexy  :P , sizzling pics of MY, like moving pics may be one snowkiss pic  :P , in the background of wookie....

( may be he was thinking about snow kiss too , just a wild guess from myside :P

is it possible to create such GIF dear  ?..if yes pls make one for me...for my signature EXCLUSIVE :P :P :P  pls 

Edited by pariG

Guest twig2

2@fyeahjcw... Translation from fr 1.30 wookie said he has been thinking how to be closer to the fan. Then the idea came, and that is to tell the truth to the fans. Wookie then grinned, he said he has brought a close friend here to greet the fans. He said since this is the first time facing the fans, he is happy,  excited and nervous, so he brought his friend along.  My friend's name is RORI (not sure of the name). He is here now. Maybe Rori knows that I can see him. Pali say hello to everybody. Rori is cute isnt it. Rori will be here to guide the presents. ............and so forth... threr are a lot of things, is first time for me. In order to perform, he bought a piano to play ........soompi giving me headaches... got to stop now

Guest Eileen531

@springpebble, Your summary below of KP is spot on. I always felt she only begrudgingly added compliments if you can call them that. Thanks. @uphie_ajah, totally see her that way too.

@ uphie_ajah, I agree with you about koala being bias...she gives me this vibe that she's a two-faced b___h. She tries to be objective but still her choice of words sound subjective for those who can decipher. She's playing safe though with her words because she doesn't want to earn the ire of many JCW and PMY fans. These kind of people you can never trust...they sugar coat their words but inside it are the intention of malice. I hate people who are CHARLATAN.:angry:

I think there's a Korean article about the Chinese article about Changmin have. It's on changmin_couple_ Instagram account. I don't know now how to put pictures here using iPad. Btw it's from wowkeren,is it korean site?

Edited by pmyjcw
  • Like 7

i went in the site of koala and i also started to read some comments and one of them said this:

But cap, you heard it wrong. JCW happened detour his HK from UK, he stop over to Shanghai, and that’s not 4 hours, but 20 hours in there, and stay at airport hotel which located at the other airport, while he in and out via the other airport

another one:

EXACTLY… these journalists need some brain.. why would he need an INTERPRETER if he’s meeting his girlfriend..

so what do you think? i don't know what to think anymore :tears::(

• Like 2

but someone is have noticed something about  jcw too so it's not only us look:

? I have never heard he was linked to any of his other costar before. WBDS,BVS,FF and other drama, he was never linked to his costars. But HJW yes, she was linked to all her costars even now her fans are building a new ship for her for her new drama. That one is sure linked to all her costars. Even JCW shot down the gossip with her straight away and bluntly but what her fans said – ohh he was protecting our precious unnie by denying it. That is called ultimate delulu. At least for PMY, he did show interest so let him be. Why the fans feel they have the right to detect his actions.

• Like 11

@pmyjcw It's not Korea media! (thank god!) just another international new trans from HK's tabloid. Please ignore this news. It's come from HK's tabloid. No evident, only speculation. Don't make more trouble for them.

I'm pretty sure MY is not with CW while he was in hot pot restaurent. This trip he went to Shanghai is private work, probably meet s.o Chinese directors about his plan in Chinese in future. He also said in FM, he met director Stanley Tong in Shanghai. They (CM) maybe meet each other at other time but not while CW in hot pot restaurant

Edited by seinhi
  • Like 1

@pmyjcw It's not Korea media! (thank god!) just another international new trans from HK's tabloid. Please ignore this news. It's come from HK's tabloid. No evident, only speculation. Don't make more trouble for them.

Hidden Content

oh alright there's really not much on the article anyways they just recycled the earlier article.

@cinziar why you always appear at the time of rumours,  it's just an HK tabloid news, nothing confirmed, there's still the possibility that he was indeed having a business dinner, and met with our Youngie at the hotel or wherever, you can read all about it a few pages back, and there's nothing else to explain about the comments, and please try to be calm, because the news are starting to spread albeit slowly whether the SK news will pick it up or not we still don't know,  or what will be our couple reaction. Just enjoy the FM of our Wookie for the time being

• Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

@pmyjcw : wowkeren is Indonesian news media online, usually Hk, China, Indonesia, Taiwan they are link  one after another for entertainment news & gossip, Some of  them can converses well  in Chinese, Cantonese and other dialect.  They just publish  Juicy news for gossip, well ...not to worry  it's just one of many rumour....changes everymoment.....

Hopefully it help. be cool....

anyway, did you already bought one way ticket or return ticket to our Morumoru Island ?  

Guest Keemanjy

Ehey!  Let the  CIRCUS  begin....  Others are already nitpicking what they want to publish on their blog and obviously trying to twist the original article that was publish in China  by doing this it would create a fan war.  Fans from the Ajumma actress trying to be cute but failed miserably oooops! Sorry!  and the ChangjMins. Guys you are better than that.  I trust my MAN he knows what our girl has been through before, I don't think he will let that happens to her AGAIN , I would be  utterly disappointed if he wI'll let the bloodsucking trolls bashed and degrade her.  No no! :angry:

Guest Eileen531

Hey @cinziar, I was away too so needed to catch up so if you backread from page #414 it will begin with the HK fanmeet. You can follow the articles, Q & A session that was printed out, gifs, pictures and videos.  It is loads of good reading and following the progression you will have a good idea where everything stands now.  It's all good but as usual we are protective of our Otp but it's fun to just be excited also. Enjoy and bring coffee. lol

@Keemanjy, I saw you offered to bring the beer when I was back reading........nice gesture.  Maybe now we need a keg?  I for one would love to see this man stand up for his lady. The best part of this ship for me is seeing how Changwook treats Minyoung, nothing sweeter than watching  a man with a plan (as he put it). I can only imagine what dating openly would look like. 

Guest Keemanjy

@Keemanjy : not to worry...I'm packed and ready for hunt....in a classy way of course....

Good! Cause I don't want to get into the mud slinging with those low life people who don't go out of their houses and just sat in front of the computer and degrade people they don't even met.  Despicable people is not on my chat list;)