[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Thanks @fyeahjcw for the gifs!   Wow he is absolutely gorgeous and sexy and yummy!  His smiles just made my hear beats faster!  Those eyes and stares that made thousand of ovaries explode wow!!!! The make up is overly done as mentioned above, but i am not complaining, he is still all together beautiful!  Oh JCw when will you stop to delight and amaze us with all your pics?? Again, i am not complaining! Squeeeeeeeeee

And have i mentioned those legs,  hmmmmm???

• Like 6

Guest twig2

I totally ageed that he is gorgeous.  We all fall for his charm, manners and etc.... too many to continue..  Correct me if i am wrong, i thought he mentioned before that he is not so loving or clinging lover.  So jung ho is a possesive bf. Has he changed his views of being someone's bf?  Maybe I could have missed out something somewhere.

@Igotcaughtdancingagain ahah you're welcome :P I really love this photoshoot, he's showing his gorgeous self, I've replayed the video an outrageous amount of times this morning :wub:

*drum rolls*

TADAAAAA!

Prepare your bookmarks because I'm here with a brand new tumblr for you to add in your favs :lol:

3392410917.gif THE CHANGMIN COUPLE TUMBLR IS FINALLY OPEN!! 3392410917.gif

tumblr_nqk3ovJhw51uuy9lko1_500.gif

http://changmincouple.tumblr.com/

There you will find my gifs about our couple from Healer or interviews, edits, avatars (for those like me who roleplay) Well this is my new space where I'll be able to put everything that is flooding the folders of my computer :P If you have a tumblr, follow me, it's free ihih :P

http://changmincouple.tumblr.com/

• Like 19

contact.gif

cutest-cat-gifs-snuggling.gif

the script says "put your hand directly on young shin's head, no matter what, remain body contact", well he added the neck snuggle.

@reemkanabta  think he interpreted "remain body contact" as hot make-out sesh

• Like 6

Good evening my beautiful talented amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Chingus:)!So happy to read all of the updates on the real evidence of our most beautiful romantic ChangMin Couple,because step by step, every day common dream of all the beautiful proud ChangMiners see ChangMin happy together, closer and closer all this is now coming true in reality, just it's reality and so beautiful to witness the flowering of this beautiful love story of our ChangMin! I Love,hug, you of all!:wub:

Thank a lot Dear our @fyeahjcw:) Chingu! You are a wonderful, talented, beautiful person,we all ChangMiners-Healerites very love each your creativity and also your creativity and beautiful gif love and appreciate Chinese ChangMiners, they are very impressed by how perfectly you can do everything so that your editing ChangMin really not to distinguish from the real thing!
You are our talented beautiful fairy, please be always happy,all your wonderful works from whole heartedly delight many sincere admirers of beautiful charming ChangMin Couple, let inspiration for Magnificent ChangMin Couple every day will be more,your talented hands you create a very beautiful editing and gif, and this is so much to each of us ChangMiners-Healerites,because your editing give sense for each of us magical feeling reality, as our ChangMin can look in their future Couple photosession!

I truly believe that someday for our most beautiful and special ChangMin Couple will be their  photosession, so as we all do, I continue to look forward to this happy day, I do not know when it will come, but I believe with all heart that this is bound to be, and is happy all of us do your editing because it is always perfect,and so as fact this should be!
Dear please take care of yourself, do not be sad, we all hope in your beautiful country, France, all is quiet and well in the near future,just need to gain strength and to believe in this,the people in your country wonderful and good, everything will be fine, a lot of injustice in life, but with all bad always protects and rescues love,love always gives strength to move on, to believe the best, love,and friendship between the people here that can always help,overcome any difficulties!

In France very friendly people, ready to help,and support in any time, so that everything will be fine,sun necessarily shine very brightly in your sunny beautiful country very soon! Do not worry please!
We all ChangMiners-Healerites with you and love you sincerely! Lots of hugs to you!
:wub:
Be strong beautiful country France! Be strong beautiful,good people French people!
Fighting our Amazing
@fyeahjcw Chingu!

qic2plv4a2um.gif

For you @fyeahjcw and all our beautiful talented good Chingus with big love through beautiful collage from Chinese ChangMiners,from beautiful talented Tracy!

tl9703yn9iev.jpg

ntguqfaqgzfq.gif

4xfjo8wbt427.png

Cr:by Ps Tracy Baidu
Our Beautiful Sweet ChangMin journey along the scenic,beautiful France,this is good dreaming Chinese fans for the near future ChangMin!

I am very grateful to all ChangMiners-Healerites for everything that makes each of you, for our love birds ChangMin, so I'll find a way to thank everyone individually, please do not be offended if I forget to mention someone, I appreciate and love each of your post where I always feel the most special of all your good loving hearts for our ChangMin, you are very dear to me: Always take care of you and your loved ones and be happy every day, I hope together we can every day to have only happy emotions of Good Hope for our unforgettable  magic beautiful couple ChangMin!

Love this beautiful, kind magic and this magic of love between our special ChangMin in the air, in each of the look, a gesture, a word about each other, you can feel that our ChangMin as a unit and let always be so, that just see and feel that our ChangMin most happy,just their presence for each other felt in all and that's the most important thing!

JH+YS =JCW+PMY =Most Sensual Beautiful Couple ChangMin =Happiness Ideal True Love!

wg5lkg0725p6.gif

Cr:by Ps Tracy Baidu

wxr47e89d4rg.gif

dtpzg8scbqaf.gif

wyaxdoj19z4q.jpg

otw6279yhjyq.jpg

8q3giejb9x4u.gif

de0uk9gam1ui.gif

gfz8lurmzpvp.gif

stxdmfwzx82x.jpg

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest 1L2S2M_33

Hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker since the first page of this thread, I fell madly in love with this couple so much, so much so that I feel they're giving me this invisible healing pill that I need. 
But what made me admire more of this couple is knowing they have an amazing and wonderful people like you guys behind them. How you stand by, for, and with them, through thick in thin, in a class and finesse way. It's simply deabak!
Keep it up and am happy to be here.

My thoughts on JCW and PMY, they both give each other space, yet love to be in constant communication. I see PMY taking the back seat knowing that JCW is gaining fame yet JCW always puts her in his side, in a passenger's seat.Fame come and go but true and endless love come and stays, that's what  I see.
JCW took the risk of his present fame for the sake of the one person he cherishes and loves the most.He proved it in his HK FM. I believe that the greatest pain in life is not the opportunity you lost in your career, not even the love lost, but the love you've missed. PMY knew that pain yet she chose to take the chance to love again than missed the moment. Now, she felt the love so strong that overcomes her fear.
They are actors and they love their craft, they don't want to be stars. They are an actor and actress falling in love and not stars following the whims of others.
Ha! my delulu mind.
Just want to let these thoughts out of my head;)

Thanks everyone! back to silent lurking;)

Oh my.... @AnsOlga thank you thank you thank you for your beautiful words! 1093727138.gif 2612037452.gif 1467346443.gif I'm really touched by everything you said, really, thank you for complimenting me like this, I don't know if I deserve all of this but kamshamnida my dear chingu! And thanks for your thoughts for my country, the last six months haven't been easy since the first attack and the nightmare struck again today. All my thoughts today were for the family of this poor man who didn't ask anything and was killed in such an horrible way... And for those who were killed in Tunisia and Koweit. What an awful day today... 

Olga, thank you for being the wise Changminer of this thread, your posts always bring peace, you are very dear to us <3 BIGGEST HUG TO YOU!!! 3109219756.gif

@1L2S2M_33 oh please, don't go back to silent lurking! 1135372574.gif There's a ChangMin proverb which says "Once you're in the thread, you stay in the thread" ahah :P And I'm a perfect exemple of this, I was the biggest lurker ever and now look at me, being here whenever I have time :P Thanks for your perfectly written thoughts and welcome on board! I love to see that our couple is bringing in new members! 955429005.gif

Edit : bringing my last edit on IG

• Like 14

Guest Keemanjy

Hi everyone, I've been a silent lurker since the first page of this thread, I fell madly in love with this couple so much, so much so that I feel they're giving me this invisible healing pill that I need. 
But what made me admire more of this couple is knowing they have an amazing and wonderful people like you guys behind them. How you stand by, for, and with them, through thick in thin, in a class and finesse way. It's simply deabak!
Keep it up and am happy to be here.

My thoughts on JCW and PMY, they both give each other space, yet love to be in constant communication. I see PMY taking the back seat knowing that JCW is gaining fame yet JCW always puts her in his side, in a passenger's seat.Fame come and go but true and endless love come and stays, that's what  I see.
JCW took the risk of his present fame for the sake of the one person he cherishes and loves the most.He proved it in his HK FM. I believe that the greatest pain in life is not the opportunity you lost in your career, not even the love lost, but the love you've missed. PMY knew that pain yet she chose to take the chance to love again than missed the moment. Now, she felt the love so strong that overcomes her fear.
They are actors and they love their craft, they don't want to be stars. They are an actor and actress falling in love and not stars following the whims of others.
Ha! my delulu mind.
Just want to let these thoughts out of my head;)

Thanks everyone! back to silent lurking;)

very well put together my dear!  @1L2S2M_33 I wish I can put words like that together, my babe will be in heaven hahaha!  Anyways, where is my manner, a big  welcome to the most well behaved well mannered and the the most fun thread in soompi where the members have the most talent in everything.  Don't go back to lurking, share us your thoughts and your wisdom about this very down to earth couple. That's what draws me to them their sincerity that I can't find in others stars and resulted in me in joining this thread.  Glad you decided to come out. Please join these lovely ladies here. 

Just had had to log in for that :D to welcome you and encourage you to join our discussion here. Again Welcome to ChangMin ship.

Edited by Keemanjy

Guest Keemanjy

@fyeahjcw I hope everything is okay with you in your country. And also thanks to @AnsOlga for always making the thread in a positive vibe by posting those lovely photos and gifs of our lovely couple and sharing us you thoughts.  Keep it dear:)

@Reemkanabta  forgive me if i mistake, i ever read before jcw said he more like PBS than SJH when in love. Be sweet playful bf. So, he change his statements now?

his  interview  lately indeed talk  bout love and relationship a lot.And his answers become more and more meaningful.

Before, if he have dating question his answer is he don't have time in a relationship,he's too busy,he don't want dating a celeb, he don't want to open public. ect. 

But lately, his answer change.  In that elle interview he make a clear statement he'll be committed fully in his relationship,be a responsible bf and make sure he make his gf comfortable enough by always listen to her.

@spti_so welcome to this thread darl. #grouphugs

Maybe it just my delusional mind, but almost all his bold statement related to china? His fm in HK, his IV with china and lately HK media. why?do because his chinese fans more open minded?

• Like 7

I would have to agree with you @uphie_ajah his answers to the latest interview is more detailed and precise in regarding a relationship.  Our captain is ready to make that commitment. A future of a happy relationship is what is his mind and not fame. Which is temporary.  What he is preparing is a Forever happiness. :w00t:  I do t know if i am making sense but I am just so excited for,the coming days. Whenever that maybe. Wookie is so happy these days. :D:D

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 6

Well @uphie_ajah & @tianashi @twigtwiglove welcome to the cheap talks by wooks club, Lol. @FleurdeLys101 is the president of that club, and she's always storing away all this guy's contradictory statements AKA "cheap talks" :P And yes he made many statements before,  but now after falling REALLY in love he changed most of his views

@Eileen531 yes it was PBS before but now, suddenly we're having a SJH, kekekek

@fyeahjcw congratulations on the new tumbler dear, and I was so sorry to hear the news today, such terrible people live in this world, why can't everyone live happily ever after, such a waste to spend out time hating when we can love  *sigh*

@1L2S2M_33 welcome dear, such a beautiful post, please don't go back to lurking, you  and @spti_sp and all the others are more than welcome to keep this thread alive and happy with all your posts

@pmyjcw yes he was nodding back, that scene was so real for them

@Reyko LMAO, he definitely think that, he said it himself; have fun, being very very naughty!!

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 4

I think @tehlimau was too tired and forgot to post this

Usual rule applies: NSFW, 18 years and above only.

K-drama Fic: Healer - White Sheets Part 3 (R-rated).

P.S It was amazing dear, really really amazing, thank you very much for the mention, I love you my partner in crime *Wookie's kisses blown your way* :wub:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi @Reemkanabta : I just been kicked out Soompi so many times....and well...I don't know what happens :tears: ...see ? even the tagging doesn't work. The worst part is Soompi eat my post.....Wookie  translation in Elle.....phew.....made me so mad.

Hi @Reemkanabta : I just been kicked out Soompi so many times....and well...I don't know what happens :tears: ...see ? even the tagging doesn't work. The worst part is Soompi eat my post.....Wookie  translation in Elle.....phew.....made me so mad.

What made you mad dear, he didn't say anything wrong as far as I noticed, also please notice this was done early Mar 2015 when he went to dunhill event (hair color everyone!) Even the kitchen didn’t mention that, oh and they left out the SJH part 

Preview of Ji Chang Wook in Elle Men Hong Kong

Following his Hong Kong fan meeting last week, Ji Chang Wook is being featured in the July issue of Elle Men Hong Kong.

The following is an excerpt from the magazine.

There are many male gods in Korea. Kim Soo Hyun, Lee Min Ho have held this title since a long time ago, becoming the ideal type of many women. But, a new male god appears in every generation, coming wave after wave. Being caught in the strong waves, peers are just like enemies, and one needs to know how to perform well in a Korean drama in order to break through. 28-year-old Ji Chang Wook, successfully gained great popularity in Korea and China with the drama “Healer” last year, and is nicknamed the “healing male god”. It even enabled him overtake G-Dragon, who was in the 9th position, with 300 votes in the “Asia Top 10 Male Gods” poll organised by a Chinese website.

“I definitely believe that once I start dating, I will devote myself completely without holding anything back; I will be an obedient boyfriend who will accommodate my girlfriend 100%.”

“I think it is very hard to set an ideal type just based on external appearance alone. The most important thing is being able to match my personality, being able to understand each other, and it is a great bonus if there is interest. If I were to start (a relationship) just because I think her looks are up to standards and without looking properly at her character, it will just be more tiring in the end."

"I usually have to eat 6 meals a day. Meals are irregular some times during filming, and I actually feel very terrible; being hungry is really too hard for me. People think that I will not get fat no matter how much I eat, but the truth is the total opposite. I once tried putting on 5kg in a week. But I am also the kind who is able to slim down very quickly if I want to, so everyone thinks that I always maintain an ideal figure.”

JCW Kitchen

• Like 12

Guest Voilla_amore

@tianashi and @Reemkanabta : I'm not mad at Wookie translation.....IM MAD WITH SOOMPI WHO EAT MY WOOKIE ELLE HK TRANSLATION....:tears:....worst thing, I haven't copy it......

Guest Voilla_amore

@Reemkanabta : I translates what people been left it out.....yup, the most important to us Changminer. So, it kinda frustrated, coz Soompi just eat it and I lost it.....phew..., that's why just go and let it go...

the most interest part is the one who everyone left it out. In this case, I just realise, those translation isn't 100% what actually written . Especially when everyones have a lost in translation. Even my hubby and son always told me that those were not the actual meaning in Korean. hm...somebody really doesn't wanna the world knew that our boy really smiten and fallin in love.

and it all began after Healer. my Chinesse Friend send me an excerpt of All Wookie translation since 2014, after Taiwan FM that all about love, and how his IV already different and totally changes. Maybe, later I will post it, if....if this rude Soompi does not eat my post anymore...