[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

ah Wookie, I feel you...! Don't mess with my Changmin, it makes me angry too 2118228434.gifahah!

This cracks me up @fyeahjcw. But if in case it happens, count me in the ChangMin army. Love the emoticon btw. 

As always, it's a breather whenever you post your POV @Keemanjy. We're fortunate to have you on this ship.

@ReemKanabta your posts brings back those healer feels. 'Feel giddy knowing those adlibs by our couple. 

@all thanks for keeping this thread alive. It's my daily dose of happiness :)

• Like 8

Guest Voilla_amore

okay, let's take a break.....

Everyones...

since every shipper have been fight for Uri Wookie, did  you know that he already  taken and have his crush long time ago ? And since the person already out from MS......beware !!!! LOL

Enjoy!!!

cr to owner

@Voilla_amore pardon my question I am quiet slow this morning. 3 cups of coffee didn't help:lol: but I sure don't understand your post. Please don't throw tomatoes at me since I am not familiar with the,other guy. What are you insinuating? Oh my, tells you I am not following too many idols.:crazy: Only those that I like.

Beware of what? :o

Edit hahaha I gues I need to watch the video. Slap my face lol

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 2

Guest Voilla_amore

@tianashi   well....there some ....well...just sometrytobedecenttroll appear...So, I just wanna give a break.

Anyway, ha haha....those are funnyMV from Wookie Warior Baek Dong Soo, in this drama, his chemistry is with Yoo Seung Ho ( his bestfriend that turned enemy ) not with his female co star.

Actually, Wookie been not so lucky with his co star choices, usually much much older than him, and the chemistry is so so, but he always have great chemistry with all his male co star, in those drama, his chemistry is really overwhelmed with Yoo Seung Ho, to the point that no one ship him with his female co star, In SK, mostly thought that with Healer, he just have his jackpot. Not only PMY is beautiful, and known for having her male fans but also age apropriates. He he he.....anyway, just not everyones like   to research but just drowning in their own imagination.  he he he...

Well....for the easiest way, @Keemanjy already explained from Male POV ......

The Way Wookie act is the way man in love act....Keut. 

If anyones doubted it ?    let say, if you all fall in love, all of you must  have something that remind you of your love interest right ?          And he Brought alonPMY Beanie to his FM not HEALER FM !!!

Guest Voilla_amore

@tianashi : me too....no work for me either. so we can have a drink then. for me,  just finished my assignment, and relax for a while before jump into another project. So, do you know Yoo Seung Ho ? he isn't idol, but very famous child actor .  Actually Wookie been in a drama with very much notable senior actor  ever since he debut. So, that's why his more like comfortable with male co star  than female co star.  In Healer he just show us not only a best chemistry but also the most comfortable one. 

@tianashi : me too....no work for me either. so we can have a drink then. for me,  just finished my assignment, and relax for a while before jump into another project. So, do you know Yoo Seung Ho ? he isn't idol, but very famous child actor .  Actually Wookie been in a drama with very much notable senior actor  ever since he debut. So, that's why his more like comfortable with male co star  than female co star.  In Healer he just show us not only a best chemistry but also the most comfortable one. 

me I am just busy on Craigslist and eBay lol!  

To be honest I don't know who is Yoo Seung Ho:( I watch kdrama but only with some actors or actress that I know. After healer I haven't watched anything. I was tempted to watch PYC latest drama but I have seen his leading lady before with YAI and I didn't like her acting so I didn't even give it a shot. Like everyone else Healer spoiled it for me. This is the best chemistry and storyline. the character development is amazing. I am having a hard time moving on

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 5

Guest twig2

@reembanabta.. Thank you for that neck snuggle scene.  I love this piece of news.  I am having problem with my internet.  Cant google much. Will rely on your CSI info to keep me going. Sarange

Beautiful amazingly talented Chingus:) thank you very much to everyone for maintaining the fire of love here in the thread ChangMin, all your posts are great and I love every post, I can feel absolute love and support for our ChangMin!

cykqup10egv8.gif

Everything remains positive on the full,all beautiful in our ship ChangMin,sun smiles brightly for all of us, the sun is in the happy smiles our birds love ChangMin!

At the moment, we should all be happy, from what we have so many important real evidence about our ChangMin and we all feel,all this truth, all the answers gave us FM Handsome JCW, in Hong Kong 20 June,most important answers from JCW,and now our ChangMiners hearts filled special happy emotions, calm and full trust in feelings romantic beautiful love between our ChangMin,so nice to have the opportunity to observe (through moments FM), even at a distance of this beautiful love story ChangMin, our hearts just always warmed their sincerity around, always even thought about our ChangMin give warm shower!

Personally, I do not care about anyone else out there in the interview to the magazine saying handsome JCW, I believe that all the important words and feelings in every song that he sang with all his heart, with all the love in his voice on FM in Hong Kong clearly proved all of which the heroine of all the dramas, where he appeared was indeed a special and unforgettable for him and the girl is the heroine Healer YS, respectively is our PMY, that has a special beauty, the true femininity and attractiveness!

For me enough of the fact that he likes smile goddess PMY, because her smile is really most beautiful (for me of all Korean actresses)PMY really the most beautiful, charming, because her special flowering beauty. that captivates everyone around is in her heart, in her blossoming smile, in her sincere kindness,and caring for others, PMY always looks good in any situation is only pride and admiration for all the same It refers to the JCW, PMY and JCW complement each other just perfectly!

Kindness, love, and absolute trust  has the main advantage ChangMiners shippers,I wish that this always was,because all ChangMiners really beautiful,positive,wise person,that causing pride,thank you all ChangMiners,you all is the Best for me!
Let our thread ChangMin will always be beautiful, happy magic emotions, let it be our special place, our special world where there is absolute happiness and love to the for most beautiful charming ChangMin Couple!

My dear Chingus, wise, Handsome JCW personally made an important clue for us as shippers in beautiful sensual song that he sang in his FM "Fairy Tale" where he made it clear to all of us ChangMiners, it is always necessary to believe in a fairy tale with a happy ending for beautiful charming Couple,for our ChangMin!
It is important to just believe and keep in our hearts only love, pure, beautiful,magical, that we all feel for our ChangMin!

Fairy Tale Ji Chang Wook 

I am willing to be
Angel you like in a fairy tale
I "open my arms wide
and turn them into wings to protect you
You have to believe
I believe that we will be like a fairy tale
with a happy ever after, as the end
Together we write our own end!

facgyfa35sku.jpg

898204abr5cv.png

b8sypdk3hz5z.jpg

7f1dv45usi1b.gif

azikyvixo6sl.gif

Cr:Chinese ChangMiners Baidu

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 6

Guest twig2

me I am just busy on Craigslist and eBay lol!  

To be honest I don't know who is Yoo Seung Ho:( I watch kdrama but only with some actors or actress that I know. After healer I haven't watched anything. I was tempted to watch PYC latest drama but I have seen his leading lady before with YAI and I didn't like her acting so I didn't even give it a shot. Like everyone else Healer spoiled it for me. This is the best chemistry for me. 

@tianasi... me too. I tried to watch others but only half way thru. I dont fancy the heroine of ...T.G.C.S. becos of the FK.  so no no for me even I dont mind Micky P becos of SS.. 

@twigtwiglove at least you tried, me no Desire to even start lol.  Yes YAI is also one of my fave and I didn't like her acting in FK.  I was happy to hear YAI is coming back with a new drama but then... I read that the same girl will be his Leading lady. So I guess I will pass that one too:(

sorry guys for talking about other drama. 

Edit:  I don't know what happen to soompi. Why there is an additional stuff on the top of this post. Just ignore it please.

Edited by tianashi
  • Like 2

Guest twig2

@tianasi.. me too. Will pass that one too.  When this shi will finally reach it's destination. I do not want this to sink. So Wookie and Youngie, pls help us. Palli palli wa

@tianasi.. me too. Will pass that one too.  When this shi will finally reach it's destination. I do not want this to sink. So Wookie and Youngie, pls help us. Palli palli wa

i don't  want to pressure them to admit although it would be nice and end the misery of others lol! 

As long as all the signs are there let us enjoy the smooth sailing waters for now. Let it be in their own terms not ours. We see that both them are happy and throwing us a bone every now and then I am fine with it.

• Like 8

insta1_zpsyqbu3uwf.gif >> All you said about CYS at FM yestesday, it was real? Did you say it sincerely?

A: ne.. ne..

insta_zpshjo62i69.gif>> what about " I luv U" ?, is it for CYS or Me? or it just for your fan?

insta2_zpsydiufyfs.gif >> uhmm about that.. that is..

insta3_zpsm4uvzciq.gif >> of course for both of you !!.. yes you both.. and certainly for our Dearly Fans too !!

• Like 9

insta3_zpsm4uvzciq.gif >> of course for both of you !!.. yes you both.. and certainly for our Dearly Fans  CHANGMINERS too !! 

sorry for repost.. its really bother me, just want to edit the previously post but my connection not allowed.. coz slow it just blank again.. blank again.. better I repost it, Can I?

Edited by insania
  • Like 6