[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

@twigtwiglove thank you for having translated! But I'm completely lost with that dog thing happening in the fanmeeting? Why is he talking about a dog all of sudden? Why that white puppy showed up on screen? Is he planning to buy one? Do you think you could help us again by translating what he said before that "Annyeong" to the dog? Thank you so much <33333 

@avi1003 I don't want to see this side of him, I hope everyone will let them alone and live their relationship peacefully... But we have to admit that he's drop dead gorgeous when angry... (this pic :wub:)

• Like 9

HK FM press conference subbed

@avi1003 it is his favourite scene and he was always proud to say it, and I agree with you on this, it might be a confirmation of how he truly felt that day@Eileen531 thanks for the article, and it started, let's brace ourselves, but the SK media is strangely very quiet, keep it that way, if it will protect our couple, if not the Chinese are supporting them all the way, and @avi1003  Hidden ContentAnd ya she should have researched it a little more, the detour was from London / Shanghai / HK

@ReemKanabta i am always waiting for the subbed version on anything. appreciate it. waiting patiently for the FM.

it was my misjudgement then on mrs koala and yes at least she throw some good words too to uri couple to be happy too.

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 6

hello.......... thank you @Voilla_amore for all spicy updates 2lbkos0.gif

i dont have word to describe how kind wookie is...hongkong fanmeeting was super amazing and i really really loved it :wub:the way he treated his fans and specialy when he said "park min young sshi" :w00t: his dance moves :P and what to say about the songs oh my my :phew::phew:

laughing-guy-smiley-emoticon.gif

wpid-img_20150102_204023.jpg

tumblr_nk614plfPt1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nk684ilgdQ1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
tumblr_nk6b3r4Hec1qcqqgto1_540.jpg
hsg1q.gif
qva1mqctuq1i.gif

• Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

@fyeahjcw : if we see PMY with this big white flurry dog, we all knew that his for her.

the one I post, actually he posted it on weibo, then he deleted it in a few second....since many been csi on him, we have those pics.....he he he.....

Wookie yaa....even for  1 second upload, you could not undo it, if those upload happened within Chinesse Changmines watch....

He deleted it, after he upload, between upload and between deleted, there are a few second those pics travelling worlwide....so, all, better don't try to upload something that you will regret later, and want to deleted it. 

My favorite Dear Beautiful proud ChangMiners Hello everyone!

jadrxfwvb194.gif
Bright, beautiful, very happy day today, though already two days have passed since the FM JCW in Hong Kong, we all have happy smiles on our faces,special happy in our heart, and all thanks to the wise handsome JCW, his beautiful right words, the words that spoke his heart, and individually thank each of you beautiful amazing Chingus, for all your updates in the thread ChangMin on this important for all of us FM, for the all important translations of each special word or article, you're the best I am happy that I can be with you in all the discussions of our happy very sweet, beautiful ChangMin, even despite the fact that very often in our happy ChangMin ship, our beautiful goddess PMY attacked with bad words, fans of another ship, and actually a lot of meanness, a lot of unpleasant things, it is in the the time from the other ship, for all of us, but most importantly, a strong sincere love for ChangMin, it's really, as you can see clearly and feel what is called net beautiful love from all proud ChangMiners shippers from around the world!

u0g3q9h5koxb.gif

I really like all of us, very grateful sincerity and honesty in all the words that said the wise handsome JCW, its FM, and in my opinion is absolutely obvious that one is very beautiful, kind, unique girl from the beginning of this destined meeting in Healer drama for him was very special from all his past Co-stars, from the very beginning, at the first meeting Healer reading the script very difficult not to notice how with particular interest, as if his heart was instantly captured this charming girl, already at that time Handsome JCW look on beautiful goddess PMY, and virtually every male actor, as I see it, unable to resist the special beauty and unique charm PMY, but I'm sure her heart had chosen very special about this man and this of course without doubt JCW!
I'm sure PMY, always waiting for just such a truly worthy man who knows how to properly sincerely love her, who can understand all her senses, feeling the pride of all her heart for every happy or sad moment, for every success, in her career actress, her anywhere creative path, and also really flowing through the heart, everything that happens to her, whether it be a very happy period of her, JCW is one who knows how to appreciate the love, carry the rays of all the happy feelings of this beautiful light, illuminating even this happiness of others people around to take care in the first place, not about himself but about the safety and comfort of his beloved, for such a wonderful amazing girls as PMY, and She's special girl,that really dream every man's,but is reality only for a one special man, for JCW,
modest, beautiful, worthy of all the girls that even every insult, always responds with a smile on face, PMY so kind, sincere woman,that even,when hurt her, she still happily smiling, just to be happy around her people, for everything,that happened, in the past, for all the attacks on her, from the haters, honestly, I sometimes do not understand how some people can be so much hatred (that's me on all those who dare to attack, who dares to write dirty words) about such beautiful, good,talented girls as our PMY, I am very happy that our PMY chose drama Healer who, as I wrote above, I believe destiny drama, for our ChangMin Couple, very happy from what Healer drama changed her life,and presented to a meeting with the most magnificent, dignified man,who dream of many, but heart belongs only one, as I am sure the real handsome man JCW true destiny PMY,so feel this!

I love Chinese news from June 20,a clear hint from the Chinese important news our romantic JCW and PMY completely in love, because those Chinese news sources have described all as we all have been ChangMiners feel, and I stand by my opinion, as in the past, I am sure that the wise handsome JCW fall in love first for PMY,and a step-by-step, day after day, right won her heart of a beautiful sweet PMY, because I can say with full confidence that it is obvious that at the moment PMY,completely in love to this wonderful handsome man JCW,she's bloom every day from this beautiful love, our PMY was always very beautiful, divine, attractive from head to toe in everything, but especially the beauty girl always gives it winged sense of true love, you know when it is clear, that there is in the life of the only man who wants to look especially beautiful and attractive, because only the eyes truly loving heart, men can see all this internal and external beauty of the girl, while our ideal PMY and external and internal beauty, in an absolutely perfect harmony with her good, clean,beautiful soul, valuable and rare Treasure our PMY, I believe that the JCW cherishes PMY,appreciates and with all sincerity loves PMY,and and as girl,and as personality also,and take care of every detail that concerns her,and that's the most important thing, and what sort of God haters, forget about them, it's time to relax, the fire of love inflames more ChangMin with each new day, and haters we should,thank them also, because they are even more negative brings our birds love ChangMin, because they say, what they see Chinese fans about the negative side of another ship, so they say thank you very much by your hatred JCW only wants more love and protect PMY, all the words in his song that is ost Healer I will protect you,completely, you can feel that this is a personal appeal to PMY, a special way of expressing all his tender romantic feelings for her, and loudly all (especially haters) do not dare to touch PMY, I'm the man who will protect her, I really believe, that now JCW all its actions and hints builds a very strong foundation for their future happiness with his beloved PMY!

Chinese fans wrote that personally they've never been able to find the correct description of true beauty PMY and how JCW described PMY as heavenly girls, Chinese fans are writing that this is the highest recognition of exceptional beauty girls,that they are so proud romantic heart JCW,because as they write,only a loving heart can describe the beauty of the girls,they are so happy that these words he said only about our beautiful Gorgeous PMY,JCW accurately describes why even these words, beautiful wise ChangMiners,we can clearly understand how much heavenly beauty girl became,as the air is important for JCW,so strongly that even without the ability to fly directly from Korea,JCW will still fly to China,in any other way,it is worthy of great pride,after all, risking all that can be done only by a loving man and that's the power of his love prompts him always the right path for his beloved PMY because loving heart can never be away from each other for too long and find any way to see each other!

And we are all well aware that not only for FM,in Hong Kong, though certainly by JCW good soul appreciates,and loves his good fans,but not only for the sake of meeting with fans through all the obstacles, he was so eager to get there,but more for the opportunity of a personal meeting with the special girl PMY, there is no obstacle to love, when two loving hearts beat as one, lovers people can always stand out, because even the positive aura of love from them noticeable,in everything,even in each movement,in each smile, JCW and PMY look absolutely,in love and happy, and that it did not notice it, simply I do not even know who to be, and there seems to know these obvious feelings between JCW and PMY prefer not to notice only the fans of another ship, continuing and further illusions and come up with the nonsense that even personally very JCW, as I read from the Chinese fans, disgusted, but personally I do not care about them, because in life I love only good people,in any way,I saw enough negativity from another ship,even though I was not looking for them,to be honest, I hate this ever had never seen in life from people like in a short period of those fans were all over the internet, where there was a speech about Amazing Healer drama, for our Beautiful ChangMin, personally and many of them bad been written about PMY, so I hope that they -That least understood and restrained by all of us ChangMiners, and our charming lovebirds ChangMin, such a beautiful, clean, kind Couple, as ChangMin deserves only good, sincere, loving attitude to them, I am very happy that ChangMin fully have a greater real love and support from all over the world ChangMiners and very grateful to the Chinese fans, they love and appreciate ChangMin, protect and support in everything, and thanks to them as a whole to each ChangMiner, for a special warmth,that always feel our sweet ChangMin!

All We proud ChangMiners,breathe,we live,genuinely love all the way,to a residue dissolve,in beautiful feeling our ChangMin,so the most important thing about them but we always feel, reading between the lines of the most important point of all, and all that can really be feel deeply and pass through our heart is really only the reality!
ChangMiners let's just live with all these emotions of absolute happiness, absolute proud love,for our most beautiful romantic lovers ChangMin, because we got so many hints of the reality of the last few days,without a doubt, our Perfect beautiful ChangMin really real couple now!

Beautiful Amazing Chingus, proud ChangMiners shippers please your today very important vote,for our best ChangMin, every day they make the day bright, happy, memorable, from sunrise to sunset filled with much love,not couple with more perfect,sensual chemistry,than them! Beautiful Gorgeous ChangMin Couple Fighting!

wkpkzl05vxo1.gif

http://vote.kdramastars.com/2015-first-half-best-couple-kdrama/result/

http://vote.kdramastars.com/best-k-dramas-2015-first-half

Amazing Chingus May each your day be filled with the warmth of sunshine, the happiness of smiles and the feeling of love!
God bless everyone!
I love you Chingus, very much, appreciate, respect, proud of all of you!

"Where there is true love, there are always miracles, always have faith, in the miracles, in the unexplained magic between the two hearts",all about real magic of love ChangMin only special people feel indeed are those who believe, that such a beautiful couple as ChangMin, do not occur by chance,and at the request of destiny, they can feel all the best ChangMiners special, each of which has an excellent multi-faceted personality wise and who lives only for the feelings of the heart, so never forget that our ChangMin most special, beautiful, unique couple, between them all, and especially fine and worthy of all ChangMiners beautiful talented, loving people so our ChangMin no danger as long as we have all ChangMiners, ready to support and protect them in every way!

wlxgobvueblg.png

ry30pyc20tek.png

5vlr02x7hpsd.gif

Cr:Tracy Chinese Baidu

fjx1slsjwlx9.gif

9xpmlstdzdxp.gif

3z6kxiva4pqz.gif

xht0bn0v76p0.gif

k71odzd9qjrv.gif

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 10

Guest Voilla_amore

the deleted one

5179a26034a85edf95db5dc54c540923dc54754ebelong to wookie

hope everyone can see it

Edited by Voilla_amore

Guest pariG

waoo back on soompi after long & have so many goodies to spazz, @all thank you for posting all lovely posts & make it warm thread :) wookie HK  Fm or like all mentioned its better to call it Confession FM from wookie to his lady love among people (his fans) who really wanna see him happy forever

this Confession ....wookiieee...you didnt left any ovaries , the way you said I love YOu after " i think of you" song 

zJFPb75.gif

offff your eyes speak volume...minyoung so lucky girl 

in starting of Fm he said i'll protect you " 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjAZY--GPhQ with so much feel , you face when that line comes i 'll embrace you....offfhhh dead..

than he said I LOVE YOU..

ahhh this man is for REAL right.....my little heart....i want a namja chingu like him :P 

#changmin- NOT SO DELLUSHIP FOR ME NOW # changmin forever #love #destiny #changminers party should be till wookie birthday,, who knows that time MInyoung surprise us, i mean wookie with beanie kiss :P  i mean may be she come to wookie to take her beanie back ...& wookie become all naughty naughty boyfriend like he said himself....( call for FF our changminer writers :P ) 

edit-@voilla cant see any pic dear )

Edited by pariG

@Voilla_amore Dear, what are you talking about? The white furry dog is the dog's agency... Wookie posted pics of Rori the dog 3 years ago on twitter... 

the one I post, actually he posted it on weibo, then he deleted it in a few second....since many been csi on him, we have those pics.....he he he.....

He posted it on weibo? When? Today? As I can't see your pics, i don't know which pic you're talking about here... But if you're talking about these : 

B-q1WfsXIAAfSs6.jpg

k8ybnhfy.jpg

Those pics are from years ago... But if he posted a new one on weibo, I would love to see it. Do you have a direct link where we could see his deleted pic? 

I'm still at a loss as to why he spoke about Rori during his FM... Please someone, enlighten me :) 

@pariG (tag not working T.T) So true! And the way he sang "I'll protect you", with his hand over his chest.... :wub:

2225snj.gif 22264if.gif

2227a6d.gif 2228gwu.gif

• Like 11

Guest pariG

aahhh my heart @fyeahjcw chingu.....:wub:

2225snj.gif 22264if.gif

2227a6d.gif 2228gwu.gif 

i can droll & spazz over expressions million times......wookieee you have so many feelings for this song :P i mean for  uri MInyoung ....that you smile  all the way even at the end of song...like you said ,..yes i will do, my love, will protect you...& that smile when band played last stroke.....ooffffhhhh killer....

@fyeah try to catch that too pls chingu :) its for a split sec but worth to catch .....that expression is of a lover boy, his smile with nod & his eyes....dreamyyyy :) 

Edited by pariG

Guest Voilla_amore

@fyeahjcw : no...he posted a dog.....a pic of a dog

.he posted it on...well...hmm around this week, at night. I don't know why he posted it...since he deleted it, many of Chinese fans curious and wondering, why he deleted this pic, must be something related to someones.....

never have chances to do csi, since still bc here..have a deadline...

wow...what happen with this soompi, anyone can help me ? coz no one can see my pic.....

@Voilla_amore No link to a weibo where we could see this pic? I'm sure some chinese fans must have uploaded this pic on their accounts. 

I don't know how you put pics in here but I'll tell you the way I'm doing it, maybe it will help you and we'll finally be able to see all your pics;)

First, I save the pics in my computer. Then I use this site : http://www.nimages.fr/ (it's in french but don't worry, it's really easy to use!) I will explain you with screencaps :

anstitre42ide.jpg

I hope it will help you, try this and let's cross fingers it's working ^^

The rumour is spreading... Maybe it will reach South Korea soon... 

• Like 7

Guest Voilla_amore

@fyeahjcw : I already try everything. it show before, now...after my it tech install our new firewall, nothing...nada.

pic ? well, I try to find..since it was directly from Wookie weibo and some fans lucky to have it save. curious arise when he deleted it. ...oh dear...I haven's sleep yet...

chingus, i have to delurk for a moment  with these thoughts ...

obviously koalaplayground is stirring the pot and leveraging HK gossip to elicit reactions from both camps ... i suggest ignoring her opinion ... we all know her biases ... it's a lost cause because there will be another faction that will never agree and arguments will keep on going without coming to a point where the other party would agree to disagree ... koalaplayground will get more hits on her blog and would be a win for her ... let's just be magnanimous with wookie's recent HK FM and bask in this good feeling ... whether it's delusion or reality ... no one knows but wookie ... if it's delusion we move on ... if it's reality then good for changmin, they deserve to be happy ... 

• Like 18