[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

Yeaah.......We prepare for a .........( fill the blank as you like it.....)

Thumbnailpic not mine

Guest IrisNatalya

There should be @IrisNatalya but I'm waiting for inspiration to hit me , and I'm a little shy now to indulge deeper in the matter :sweatingbullets:

@ReemKanabta..  i'll be patiently waiting..  no hurry.. Take ur time dear.. :)

Guest Voilla_amore

Their compatible......

Let's Sniff Sniff.....

10404221_1574908432762383_64750528861172pic cr to owner

11011007_1574936862759540_56251742207303pic cr to owner

So......That's why he afraid that he smell....someones love to smell something...oops mianhe....both love to smell....he he he ( this is a hint for oUr famous Changminer Writernim.......( yup...you @tehlimau and @ReemKanabta

Guest IrisNatalya

@IrisNatalya hahahahaha...and m on my way to hospital(dead) after seeing those gifs lol :P:Pwhen i was posting all gifs here...i was staring at each gif and smiling/blushing and my face was :wub:my mumma's face :crazy::blink: hahaha:P:D

@ReemKanabta got it...ok byee...i'll be back after reading ur ff:P

​hahaha.. @CrushOnHealer, pls dont die first...  our ship still need Changmin crew to sail smoothly

@CrushOnHealer OMO you are sooooo young! Thanks for reminding us of their kisses and hope you do well for your exams! we don't want you to be chased out by your Omma because of all the pervy married women on this thread.

@ReemKanabta regarding his answers to our we close - I think most people will elaborate on the answer rather than just say yes, like "Yes, we are good friends." or Yes, she is my close noona, or Yes, we are very close colleagues, we work well blah blah blah. He stops at "Dae x 2". and his smile is SOOOOOO incredibly shy - swoons big time. Like what? WHAT?!?!?! Wookie?!?!:w00t:

I have a VERY interesting inspiration for the next ff - not too sure if its publish-able - hahaha but you ladies will like it verrrrrrry much I think. Got to go for class soon. till later! hugs and kisses XOXOXO

• Like 9

Guest euk_z

This thread is on fire. After those IG posts and Sina IV, seriously it's like a declaration and we just have to read between the lines. These goodies are making me fuzzy. How can i concentrate on resting if your like that JCW and PMY?! :wub::wub: Btw, just happy to share with you guys that i got positive on my pregnancy test. Thats what i call HASHTAG: HAPPINESS OVERLOAD :)

@Eileen531 congrats on your daughter's graduation (sorry it's a bit late)

@ReemKanabta i'll PM my email. pls send me also your much-talked-about FF :P

Edited by euk_z

@ReemKanabta just read your FF. it should have a warning like "avoid reading in the office". because i'm in the office and i don't think i can seriously go back to work. my cold office has suddenly turned hot. :w00t:  i'll be one of those waiting for the continuation. don't keep Wookie waiting. :lol:

• Like 8

Beautiful Amazing ChangMiners-Healerites Family, for very good mood, all our wonderful Chingus!

Excellent Dance Handsome JCW and Hans Zhang

:)

a6cc29fdade6.gif

Cr:Baidu Chinese/gif belongs to the owner

And apparently some point of jealousy as say the Chinese fans Ji Chang Wook was very happy throw feathers, in the direction where at that time it was Hans Zhang, the Chinese fans probably better know all about this, although it is not absolutely needed as part of the show by They said, this is already a great improvisation by JCW personally and I think we can all guess why!

:D

dc83bcdd5105.gif

Cr:Baidu Chinese/gif belongs to the owner

Amazing Chingus I big hug, and love you! We are waiting for access to the airport our beautiful goddess PMY, I want our girl with her head held high walked through the airport, and finally it was the most happy, radiant, as PMY have so many reasons for absolute happiness Now, as her life is present is simply magnificent and Handsome real man JCW, I'm sure that the feelings for him will warm our sweet PMY, and to give the necessary strength and inspiration for her new Chinese historical drama, and also I'm sure that for JCW, PMY, is the unique girl who can warm his heart in any day just thinking about her!

ChangMin Couple is Love :wub:

The most Beautiful natural Best Perfect Couple is only our ChangMin

16e7cc5525f9.jpg

Cr:Twitter/belongs to the owner

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

Congratulations dear @euk_z enjoy your 40 weeks of pregnancy rest well and take care of your little beanie

@tehlimau yes those answers would be the expected once. he just didn't think of them at that point, his mind went blank and intimate and he doesn't want to lie if they asked more on this, so DAE,,,smile dae :P

And I got intrigued about your next FF, please give us hints :tears:

Hahahaha @Mauve sorry I should put a warning, I forgot to warn @CrushOnHealer don't read near your mother dear :w00t:

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 8

@CrushOnHealer OMO you are sooooo young! Thanks for reminding us of their kisses and hope you do well for your exams! we don't want you to be chased out by your Omma because of all the pervy married women on this thread.

@ReemKanabta regarding his answers to our we close - I think most people will elaborate on the answer rather than just say yes, like "Yes, we are good friends." or Yes, she is my close noona, or Yes, we are very close colleagues, we work well blah blah blah. He stops at "Dae x 2". and his smile is SOOOOOO incredibly shy - swoons big time. Like what? WHAT?!?!?! Wookie?!?!:w00t:

I have a VERY interesting inspiration for the next ff - not too sure if its publish-able - hahaha but you ladies will like it verrrrrrry much I think. Got to go for class soon. till later! hugs and kisses XOXOXO

​yup, i soooooo want to talk about this particular answer of his. 

as we know the Chinese fan/media are changminers too right. Owh how i love they keep asking the same burning questions. wookie-ya, you do know where's this question related to your noona will let to, don't you ... are you not aware that we shippers and those reporters are itching to know whether both of you are now an item now but WHY owh WHY you give that kind of answer with that sweet face of yours. If you are a considerate person as you claim ( we know you are one), this kind of answer will only spark more rumours wouldnt be good to your noona either .You could have just say ' we are close during filming of Healer only and we are just good friend. Both me and Noona is now busy with our own project and I wish she would do well. Geezzzzz wookie .. i blame you for haywiring my mind hahhahaa. anyway .. still luv it though :P:P

@ReemKanabta ... i can't focus on my work after reading what's going on the floor.. why don't you continue at right before she is scheduled to leave for China later. he would be extra clinghy.. that's a thought for your next writing.. His omma is used to his absense, so no worry mingyoungi ..:P

@Voilla_amore tq for tips dear, ahjumma like me almost crying blood when all i written gone thru the wind. 

• Like 9

btw, thanks for sharing about the info on his father ... that's sad and i pray for his health and many many more years of good life. I now understand why he value his hyung and friends so much. 

• Like 6

@euk_z dear! you're pregnant?! such good news! when reading @Reem's ff, maybe you should pause at certain times so you have time to catch your breath.  :D  we don't want you hyperventilating too much. take care!  :wub:

Edited by Mauve
  • Like 8