[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Lolssss...  As we love to tease you Wookie and Minyoung sshi... your latest post Minyoung sshi speaks volume :)  #knowdonotknow   :phew: 

Taken presumably when she was in Thailand.  Now, the moru-moru island,  we've got to use google to find out if this is the same one which Minyoung sshi just visited.

Wookie twice posted that moru2 island pic whereas for Minyoung sshi,  she went there personally???  #milliondollarquestion 

Ok....ChangMin shippers,  are we ready to prepare the island for them? 

Minyoung sshi ?  You are teasing us shippers now, aren't you? 

What's coming from Wookie?  I wonder...

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 9

MInyoung sshi?  Million thanks!  Feeling better now... i think am getting flu but still came to work but only I can do is close my door and stare and wait for updates in this thread.

I wish one day I will be able to see you personally with Wookie :)  My interest to visit Korea is now not just an interest but a plan I hope one day will be true. 

Wookie, Minyoung sshi hasn't gotten over Healer as we are... I think you too, right?   Hope you'll post something related to what Minyoung sshi posted :)

My fellow shippers,   we are sailing smoothly and smoothly until such time everything will be clear. 

Happy sailing to @All of us!  #ChangMin

I don't think this is delulu any longer... :wub:

• Like 10

Guest FleurdeLys101

OK @ReemKanabta there's no way I'll be able to doze off.

@tehlimau Mind blown too... is this really our Minyoungie teasing us like this? She has mostly' avoided any healer reference all this time, and then boom. Wae?

@all let the spazzfest begin:D

Hahahaha @FleurdeLys101 can't sleep now, eh!!! and @tehlimau can't study also, and forget about the pile of work waiting for me,, MinYoung ah, what have you done, is she teasing us or is she confirming it to us!!!!

And she said the no man Island that she was yearning for, we know who she meant by that, he was looking like hell missing you too, kekeke

I think she's too happy now that she got reckless and wanted us to be happy with her, and boy, ARE we happy *happy dance*

@luvspartace happy sail chingu

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Ok chingguyas!   Here I am with an image in my mind ... "Wookie's friend post where Wookie was singing;  and we didn't sleep over that;  and Minyoung sshi now ... and I don't think we can all the more sleep after this moru-moru island..."   AS we look at those posts,  all we can do is imagine  them in our minds ..patiently waiting for what they'll be saying or doing next.... :rolleyes:

• Like 10

@FleurdeLys101 exactly!! She never directly referred to Healer in her posts, only gave subtle hints for us to discover with our CSI Changmin skills, and today.... I'm mind blown too!!! *-*

(From Blossom and PrettyAngelPMY on twitter) : Her Friend/Sister Jiang Yiyuan update instagram 10 years Friend with #ParkMinYoung they both going to China.

CFRmjmJUgAADjqe.jpg

According to Blossom, Min Young will leave for China tomorrow. 

... Touching her ear... Why do I see a subtle hint there again... :phew:

• Like 11

Guest adniRose

omg omg!! she's teasing us!!!

#모르모르섬인가?

from my veryyyy limited hangul (MoruMoru Seom In Ka?), she's actually asking; is this MoruMoru Island? #wink

and that kiss on the last vid don't help us to calm down either.. 

And as we said on twitter... No wonder why Wookie took the plane yesterday to go back to Seoul after his musical... Doesn't want to waste a second before she leaves... :phew: Every minute spent with her are precious:wub:

Edited by fyeahjcw
  • Like 12

Leaving tomorrow?  So Wookie had to get back to Seoul so quickly after his muscial and with that same look of tiredness (is it?) or something else...  is it not the same look he had before the Miss ex-K scandal  and the declaration of the Mr X new gf?    Sorry to mention this but I just thought whenever there is something, Wookie's face shows something Lolsss...  (too much use of the word 'something')

Can I therefore conclude that Minyoungsshi answered Wookie's friend post with this... like saying' 'if you think of me always even before you sleep and dream of me'  (minyoung sshi) says, 'i miss moru2 island'... that's it!  

Minyoung ssshi is pacifying Wookie's longing ... 

• Like 10

Guest adniRose

oh my, Minyoung posting the vid during this hour.. lol who knows they're probably spent times together now...!dead-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862498

@fyeahjcw 

To night, he will Attend VIP Screening for a movie "The Treacherous"​ which Joo ji hoon is the lead. He might updated

​Oh? is he confirmed to attend?  I hope PMY will also go so we'll get to see them in one event before she leaves for China.

Edited by luvspartace
  • Like 8