[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

I wonder which of himself that Uri mrs J2b fall for him....

This one ?

img-b07aa389f9e3303969d6b551f70c0674.jpgpic not mine

or this one ?

11192620_1583072978638106_943053115_n.jppic not mine

So, I think that SJN Writer were right that SJH PBS and Healer were JCW....

Hiya everyone,

It's been a while since my last posting but rest assured i wasn't far away from reading this thread. Soompi hates me because my long post was swalloed, retyped swallowed, retyped swallowed .. since i don't have the patience like you guys do, i stopped/rest for a while being pissed ...kkkkk. i was happy being a lurkers/happy reading all your spazzing,jumping and purving. Don't worry you are definately not alone @ReemKanabta. Even i didn't join in, i am happily swimming (left behind sometimes), jump back to the ship, horraying but NEVER abandoning this ship. How can I ??? Loving this couple too much and as far as today ( after their hint hint hint) , i'd say both of them ARE captaining this ship with a super vrooomm fuel. *wink* *wink* 

to @all @amyR055 @Eileen @luvspartace @saeedah @tehlimau @Voilla I'd like to comment on few thing on your post but my phobia with this new soompi is urghhhhhhh 

testing ... owhhh please please soompi don't eat my post againnnnnnnnn :vicx:

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

@avi1003 : typed, after you finish....copy first, then refresh. Then paste...submit...Voilla!!!...success.....

he he he he..................I learn the tricks after so many times failures too...so, I do the basic old school thing

Oh @Ahpheng i couldn't stop laughing at your comment to Reem that "that was one dark grey ff" - in fact i almost rolled to the floor. Shall we ask the mods to change our aquamarine hearts to grey and dark grey ones, to fit our mood? Kekeke. Not only wookie has nosebleed, all of us here too.

Now something to ponder and spazz. We are not giving enough attention to "are you close?" question. What could wookie answer if he wanted to avoid rumours? What are typical answers for entertainers usually??! 

@avi1003 welcome back!!!!

Edited by tehlimau
  • Like 10

@Ahpheng thank you, I will take the "dark grey" part as a huge compliment :D

@avi1003 hello again, 

@tehlimau :lol:, as to your question, he could just pull the ya we're friends, or good friends EDIT :or just a simple yes, without any hesitation or any transformation in his eyes, which I'm still swooning over, and as @FleurdeLys101 mentioned, ha had a double DAE not one but two, the first one a casual dae, followed by him thinking of her and then as to confirm it to himself again and again, a much quieter dae with that flicker that poped in his eyes, EDIT: also look at how he lowered his gaze and blinked for a second as to not show the camera how he was feeling, still cant get over it, can I keep swooning and spazzing over it!!!!

Borrowing @fyeahjcw great gif

tumblr_nojz7xmHSp1uuy9lko3_250.gif

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 14

hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....so sorry for not being active :tears: my mum will kick me out if i will not pass the exam :Pbut as usual i manage to see all ur post B) well i hope u all are doing well :)

@tehlimau ahhh thnxxxx for (KBS award) fic "i think he is one of the sweetest" omo..lovedddddddd it :wub: waiting for ur next

@ReemKanabta changmin FF  :w00t: its 18+ right:P and thnxx for ur awesome posts :D

@Ahpheng we all know after healer he has changed a lot..he is so honest :wub: he can never lie hihihi :P

@fyeahjcw those gifs were daebak ...wht he thought we will not able to recognise wht actualy he mean by saying 'dae-dae" :P

PMY's insta update was killing for us as well as wookieya #morumoruisland :w00t:pink bikini :phew: m sure he downloaded that shot lol :P

wohoooooooo congratulation's wookie for 1m followers on insta...its party time..yayyyyyyyyy B)

• Like 11

@Eileen531 i hope it's not too late to congratulate you on your daughter's graduation. You must be proud. Thank you for the length of info on uri lovely minyoungi, luv reading your analysis and @amyR055 too. The more i know about their personality, the more i think they are a couple/match made in heaven. The feeling is getting stronger, they complimented each other tooo well and i am pretty sure they are hooked */cough* *cough* in each others arm even as we speak. :phew::phew: :phew:

You know what until i encounter JCW, i never thought that the most attractive trait on any celebrity are these;

1. insist on being a normal person and feel comfortable about it. Remember he said he dress as an ahjusshi and fan might get dissapointed if they meet him on the street. I though that was cool coming from someone who is on it's raising road to stardom .. one might get dismayed with this kind of 'face to reality' kind of remark but when it comes from him. I was like .. wow. Latest on Sina interview he said again n again he's not bother about fans seeing him around and about the neighbourhood. He's sooo admirable and i love him being very very normal. (what's wrong with me ...duhhhh) and he's one very consistent with answer ( except on errrrrr ... dating secretly then not mind openly dating errrr .. are you on medication wookie ) HELLOO jcw_shi, what kind of spell have you cast here .. i was besotted with many celebrity but with you it's like this ...aigoooo. 

2. being stubborn ... yes, i am in no doubt about his stubborn attitude but it's the beautiful part about him. I remember he mentioned his friends sunbae keep telling him during The Days rehersal how bad his dances and he said he doesn't care ...he will continue what he likes kkkk. 

3. Maturity .. i remember someone mentioned about this, @tehlimau is it from you, sorry my poor memory. my eyes are now dizzy backreading. He is playful like a kid, but as someone who put the needs/feeling/welfare of others before himself to me is the highest form of maturity indeed. What a fine young man. Owhhh wookie, i need to hug you now. :w00t::w00t: and minyoung also posses this kind of trait. How compatible eyyy .. aren't we lucky bunch in the best of ship that is sailing to moru moru island now.

BTW, just to add on his latest Sina interview and his appearance on his hyung movie a.k.a. FF buddy ... to my eyes his persona has a different tone. His face expression was Kind of soft. Same as during the DVD recording. Whilst being interview, his eyes are the most catchy and the MOST expressive one. To me he answered most of the question with his eyes. Aigooo he's too easy to read.

i barely finished on the HC, halfway i decided to wait for the subbed version. wookie is too cute ( i don't recall he being not cute, not handsome, everything about him is a joy and pleasure to watch and rewatch, stare over and over again, arghhh minyongshi, you one lucky gal).

@Reem .. please dun leave me in the dark about the greyish thingy. i may be late but you a writer too ??? congratulation hihi .. geezzzz this changmin effect .. it's contagious diseases but it gives happiness. No doctors will come up with the right medication ..hahahahhaha

@fyeahcjw ....thank you for the gifs .. please please please give us more. you are life saviour indeed.

owh here i am non stop talking :vicx::vicx: .. i have more to say but i stop for a while

• Like 11

hello everyone! this ship is on turbo, so hard to catch up. i still have a few more pages to back-read but i'll post now while i still have time. 

i've just watched the Sina interview and wow, uri Wookie is changing! he is ready to go public. maybe not now, but later/next time. which is ok with me because i do believe he needs time to solidify his status as an actor/celebrity. but MY is leaving for china to film her new drama with 3 handsome guys. and then she'll do her k-drama after, then maybe back to china for GG/CG. meanwhile he'll be busy with his FMs, musical and that next project and then maybe another one before he goes to MS. that's a tough sked to build a relationship. its probably why Wookie is thinking of just coming out so they can just go out and be together when they have time and not have to worry about dodging paparazzis and fans and antis and creating a "scandal". i hope they find ways to keep in touch and make their relationship stronger. if they're still together after his MS, then i believe they're not only going to come out, they'll even be talking about marriage. :D

• Like 9

Guest Voilla_amore

Hmm....Proof how Healer famous in China......( cr :SOHU TV )

So...since Chinesse fans are also their fans, I bet everyones there also in Delulu land..... 

@tehlimau to answer your first question, I would love them to announce it after MS, because of all the hostile anti fans, but if it's to be sooner than that, I would prefer them announcing it before being caught, to make a stand , but I want them to be sure and strong in their relationship first. maybe after she finishes shooting the 30 episod C drama, I want him to be at her side by that time.

@avi1003 dear send me your email if you want to read the FF

@CrushOnHealer so you're under 18 :blink:!!! actually I prefer to put a 25+ label on my FF , better married woman only, lol :D

and you're killing me softly with all these kisses gifs, I just LOVE to watch them kiss forever

• Like 11

@luvspartace I had a feeling this IG update by MY is because of her new drama too. I was half asleep when I saw her update and it's regarding Moru Moru island. I was thinking MY did you that worry about CW's feeling. By right, she should update something regarding her new drama but instead she updated about that Island that only 'belongs' to that someone particular. Just like the picture of his lair on that fateful night, this is also a code only applied to them. No one else can lay claim on this island.

i was lol-ing on you previous comment on this 3.45 am IG post. Healer pad is a representation of SJH secret identity, his precious personal hideout and that's where their special love begin. How can he used that represenation to relate to someone else not related to healer especially if that someone is his precious lady.... On that fateful night ??? come on ?? I know we are on delulu land but such thought is unacceptable if that someone is not pmy. If i were her, i would be very very very mad and i don't know if i could accept such antique.  

• Like 9

Notice here how his mouth is more open than her's , he wants to dig deeper, but willing to let her take the lead this time (with her little cute shy lip kisses) and not pressure her into it, although he's holding himself from devouring her fully :wub:

tumblr_njlsgjMxKa1rcetnbo4_400.gif

And here, he's trying to make PMY at ease, she seems not in her usual cheerful mood, so maybe thinking of all the intimate scenes to come, besides being sick at the time, and our prince charming is caressing her cheek with his finger then poking her to let her smile, and she did smile at that :wub:

tumblr_niminuHTFC1rs3l09o1_250.gif

thanks @CrushOnHealer for letting the memories float back

Edited by ReemKanabta
  • Like 11

Guest IrisNatalya

@CrushOnHealer..  it was raining heavily here at my place..plus the air condition was d*mn cold but Im feeling very warm inside watching their kissing gifs... I think i need to watch healer again.. to be precise episode 9, 14,15, 16, 19,20.. hehehe..

@ReemKanabta... your FF just WOW...!!.. need to fanning myself after reading it.. Any chances to continue what they are "doing"?.. im dying to read MORE...:P