[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

Yeah but it the caption says Han River, then we know it's not real time.  No way is he going to give away his location as he will be swarmed by people.......so this could be from an earlier time period and he is wearing a jacket.....isn't it warmer there by now?

He is lurking and trying to ease our curiosity so we don't send a CSI squad team on the look out for them him. olololol

Guest Eileen531

I just saw another ig from him and one from shy_1120. So it appears he is with two guy friends.  The one looks like Park Min Woo.

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

He and Min Woo appear to be in Ninja mode with undercover black hoodies and caps.......boys will be boys.  The other guy never saw before

@ pnay, what is  Pomeranian?

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Eileen531

Haha, thanks @CrushOnHealer, I feel really dumb because I do know the name of Pomeranian is a dog breed but I didn't take @ pnay's comment that way.  lol I thought he owned a company or something and just associated it with that.  Pray already let me know. thanks ladies. lol  That's a cute doggie in the picture.

Embedded image permalink

What's wrong with him this time ??
What concerns him not to sleep until that time ??
He may feel lonely >>> I do not know 

His face does not seem okay
His eyes red from smoking too much
Maybe he was sick after returning from China
I do not also know

:(

Just wake up and check this thread.. And what happen with Wookie. Someone already left to China?? 

Reading some comments.. Funny..  fans think thats he can't sleep because of MY.. Hahaha... Just like me..

@nourelqamar25 from weibo update.. He do like miss someone. And something bothering him

Edited by OdankItha

Hellooo...

So the first IG is 5 hours ago...the second from his friend 4 hours ago...here he looks ok; and the last one 1 hour ago? His face in the last one looks somehow sad...or drunk/sad?

CSI people...we need to know if MY left to China some hours ago...if that is the case...it is a coincidence, or indeed he is missing someone?

It can not be that easy to read, isn't it? :) 

Need a Hug?:|

@Odankltha same here

Edited by zenit

Guest Voilla_amore

hi all...

I think because its a Soccer game......coz' everyones aroubd me who are testoterones were sacrifices their sleeping time, because it's Messi......( am I right @Keemanjy ? )

anyway, he also looks like someone who hopelessly inlove, so he were losing his mind.....hahaha....miss her so much right ?

its funny.....on new are this pics :

both of them, on Ceci China shoot.....

Wookie and Kenneth ( ho ho ho...looks what you did to us @Keemanjy )

318604_85609_1634.jpg

pic cr to owner

Annyeoooonnnggg!!! Wow. I see new faces here hehe I just wanted to give a quick opinion about that sohu event for healer. When he was asked if there was a possibility for them to date in real life, we know that he didn't answer it with a simple yes or no. But instead, he basically explained how it is possible for them to date in real life without directly saying it. His answer basically negates the assumption of some people that they will never date in real life because they are awkward from bts. Hitting two birds with one stone. :D Well, that's all for now. I tried to post here before using my iPad but safari was just crashing repeatedly on me so I gave up. >:( But I had the chance today to use the comp so I decided to visit and post haha Okay now back to being busy doing RL stuff :|

Guest Voilla_amore

this one were different from the news, that looks like they both were cold.....

10554073_953107174723689_1785199737_n.jp

and...this one, when all fans already impatient......they just wed them....hehehhe

10724742_796729710415187_1618421221_n.jp

pic cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

our lovely ...appear on the screen....@cf

79735804004636b6f5f1e7b2685866bf.jpg

she already left for filming..........

pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

@dandelionjd : what link ?

it's on tv......SK tv off course....I'm having a hard times post these day.....always crashing....anyway, in SK, they all asking if our lovely dates her healer....

there are ring, that she wore during guerilla dates, and it similar with wookie...and since wookie now always wore his ring......

I try to post those....

11049419_915807761792474_1935587505_n.jp

pic cr to owner