[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

@lclarakl Thanks so much for the Travolta pic! It made me burst out laughing in public.

On a more serious note, your post almost assured me that Perry Park must've been patterned on a real living person Do-hyun had met in the past, and the person was probably kind to him...hence Do-hyun 'adopting' him as an alter. That's what's common in DID, or so I read.

If we have an abuser-prosecutor alter here (Yo-sub = more or less Cha Joon-pyo), then I can't see why there can't be protector alters other than Se-gi, right? Some people in the past must've loved Do-hyun..

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

moodypie said: NineFan said: mrslee said:

LOL, I kind of feel bad for Ahn Nae-san for landing with this role. He usually plays such great Dad's and ahjoushi's, I'm surprised to see him portraying the abusive father. Kind of hard to believe for me.

But at the same time I must applaud for his choice. He is not afraid to change his usual characters. =D>

juju84 said: valsava said: juju84 said: valsava said:
@juju84,  It's sad when the victim,perpetrator and witness is all the same person.. (CDH)  No Halmoni would hate they on G/Child because of his father saving his life unless the child isn't his CDH made a statement to Halmoni about being brought in.. Now what's that supposed to mean.. 

Guest sophiajett

Found these videos on DC while I was browsing the thread (it seems like some of the attentions are now focusing on SG-AYS's supposed bromance LOL Last time they made AYN-SG couple, now it's AYS's turn). Anyway, not sure if these videos have been posted before, but I would like to post them here :3 (if this is the case, sorry for re-posting!)
The Odd Pairing: RJ - FP

Boys Over Flower Parody: SG - RJ - DH - FP - AYS (세기♥리진♥도현♥페리♥요섭)

Also, for yesterday's Naver (for characters category only) ranking, KMHM was in top 10 with AYN at no. 2 while SG at no. 4. Aww... YN is getting a lot of attention and people are missing SG a lot too. Will back-track the thread later! Got a few things that needs to be done (I just couldn't resist posting these here)

@lclarakl Thanks so much for the Travolta pic! It made me burst out laughing in public.

On a more serious note, your post almost assured me that Perry Park must've been patterned on a real living person Do-hyun had met in the past, and the person was probably kind to him...hence Do-hyun 'adopting' him as an alter. That's what's common in DID, or so I read.

If we have an abuser-prosecutor alter here (Yo-sub = more or less Cha Joon-pyo), then there must be more protector alters other than Se-gi, right? Some people in the past must've loved Do-hyun..

@selenette‌ Yep I agree with guys! And this made me wonder now...what if that person is ORJ's father, I mean PP behavior is similar with ORJ's father. They are both old, joyous, bubbly and most importantly they both love making things: a drink + bomb(s)!

Or it could be someone else...

Hi @everyone!! Good morning from here! we have 12 more hours to episode 13 tonight!!
And why iMBC still didn't give us the video preview??? :((
Do you  guys think that SG will come back?? I love that DH is back, just that i'm wondering whether SG will not appear again.. because DH is now stronger than before.. and he already said that he won't need the existence like SG... :-?
And for YN... I can't wait to watch her tonight!! gotta love RO's expression!!  :))

@selenette said: @lclarakl Thanks so much for the Travolta pic! It made me burst out laughing in public.
If we have an abuser-prosecutor alter here (Yo-sub = more or less Cha Joon-pyo), then there must be more protector alters other than Se-gi, right? Some people in the past must've loved Do-hyun..

maddymappo said: @selenette said: @lclarakl Thanks so much for the Travolta pic! It made me burst out laughing in public.

Hello @everyone! Finally the day have comes! Woohoo!

<:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Oh no! I have 5 pages to back read. So fast! Wow.....

@littleloony welcome back my dear. And thank you so much for your post on CDH emotions. Your unnie here love reading them all. Well done dear!  :-bd :-bd :-bd

xiashenghan said:

xiashenghan

said: I still haven't listened to Oh Ri On's song. I think I have to. Ji Sung knows how to sing too?

Nv watch their previous drama 'Secret' before.... Recently go watch their mv, found out that JS was like SSG in that drama..... Make me want to watch 'Secret... Lolx!!!! Sorry to be SO SLOW.... lolx!!!!!

I hope to see SSG.... really miss him so much.... can't Wait for YN & RO to meet each other! LOLX! So excited!!!

@Nazzy1109 - yay! you've got me in the right queue, although I do occasionally display symptoms of the FLMP syndrome too =))

I'm one page shy of 50 pages that I need to back read x.x You guys rock! =D>

Sorry if I missed any comments directed to me, but I have to eat and sleep tonight in preparation for ep 13 so those 50 pages will have to wait. You'll forgive me won't you all XD?

Annnnnnnnnnd I just saw the stills of the new episode. *BE CALM MY HEART*

@cityhunterlee.,  I agree just who in the hell they be giving these question to because they sure as hell asking the wrong people this drama is the #1 drama that's airing now..

Kill Me Heal Me derserves more than the rating of 10.

They don't know what a good drama is.

Archived