Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maetawinz

[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Good day, my chingu!

No preview, I just checked the channel website (((

moodypie said: I've finally finished back reading. Feels like I ran a marathon. Phew..am so tired too.Got to go and finished some chores. Will be right back.
@kail14 Thanks for making that list. Great effort. I hope more of the members here will make it to your list too. DHlogy...haha. Good one!Worm in my butt LOL, I need to de-worm then. 
Ok, moodypie got punished (LOL), moodypie quiet now. moodypie go do homework now. haha...be right back after my homework (I mean housework).

Some random BTS stills~ (sorry if they're already posted out) and yayyy, Yo-na and Ri-on for tonite!!!
10986392_1419006755064093_16395815_n.jpg
926261_355833687944632_1447625071_n.jpg

HJE and little ORJ~
10963788_1547637935499001_1462906622_n.j
cr to the rightful owner

Guest zunainimohamad

(ENGSUB) [킬미힐미] Kill Me Heal Me - Ri Jin vs Yo Na, Battle of the Century!:

Guest emme85

Video preview for episode 13 is out!!!
Need someone to upload it in Youtube.. can't do it in the office.. huhuhttp://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player2014/popupPlayer.html?broID=1003135100054100000&itemID=-1&isPopup=Y&isUIHidden=N&isBroadcast=Y

:-bd

@Kail14 said: @Moon_Fars Let me  tell you one of my secrets, I'm too lazy to back read things but I back read some few posts here but when my laziness appears again, I won't. That's the reason why some members are not included on my list, cause I haven't seen some past few post last week Ive been busy sorry T.T... Welcome to this thread dear chinggu. You're awesome too!. You are very welcome, as long as "remember this" you won't hit on ORO :P *did I make that clear?*

FP ahjussi can't be our teacher ne, He'll teach us how to make bombs and I'm scared that I'll throw all this bombs to ORO's mistresses.
I Don't share, I fight hard... *inserts explosion background* while I'm walking like a Hollywood star B-)

Anyway, I'll take my leave now and need to watch the last week's episodes, I haven't watched that  yet and I need some references and additional idea for our chant later. Be back later probably 1 hour before KMHM airs

emme85 said: Video preview for episode 13 is out!!!
Need someone to upload it in Youtube.. can't do it in the office.. huhuhttp://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player2014/popupPlayer.html?broID=1003135100054100000&itemID=-1&isPopup=Y&isUIHidden=N&isBroadcast=Y

:-bd

Preview for Episode 13!

Was it here already?  Just so excited to see it - so I must share it !

I´m laying on the Floor!!!

PLEASE SISTER!!!!!

Oh that will be hilarious!!!!!

Why to wait so long ......

So love the Preview. I guess we all can laugh and scream again.

Guest emme85

I love RO's look!!
That's called a TERRIFIED face!!! =))
0uSvLDp.png

Guest lvtino99

looks like ri jin has her hands full for the next episode lol

heh heh heh ORO: pleaaaseeee sister!!!

Ok that's a killer preview. And sorry; but the flying leap from Yoona just made me laugh and laugh. Also things are getting complicated huh? RJ was having a nightmare while on the drip. You guys sure it's from the basement visit? I mean straight after the visit? They were editing the scenes from all over the episode. It wasn't in sequence. I've re watched it 4 times and can't figure who's in which scene. RO and DH both had dark coats on. I can't see who RJ is addressing the remarks to so dare not interpret it the wrong way. Far out... what's going on?