[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nazzy1109 said: @dhyca chingu......not only u......i also feel that JS feeling to HJE becomes deeper since Secret.....by that of course i mean that they've become really good friends......they trust each other, discuss their roles with each other, create adlibs with each other.......i'm not sure whether other OTP celebrities r soo close like them (never saw bts of other dramas that's why lol )......let me show u :D ---->
1) JS helping HJE down after poster photoshoot ends2) the scene where in the airport RO drags RJ away forcefully, covering her mouth from revealing his identity......HJE afterwards sits on the floor i think saying that it's hard to shoot being dragged like that.....then JS helping her up fixing her hair3) HJE fixing JS's hair while shooting for SG - RJ kiss4) both listening to music (due to too much surrounding sounds) to get in the mood as well as comfortably practising the angle of RJ - DH kiss scene5) JS doing fist shake & hand claps with HJE at SG - RJ arcade date6) HJE playfully hitting JS on his back after pulling him up on the bed, both laughing at RJ - YN scene

littleloony said: Hi @everyone back after a long time :) was a little sick.... missed you guys so much >:D< and wow so many many pages to read! having some glucose to give me energy for the back read marathon :D

Just sharing-

1st time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at hospital- Emotions were-  happiness at being able to tell one's own identity, relief at not being seen as a monster, start to a tentative friendship :)

2nd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin on rooftop- Emotions- getting a new lease at life, gaining strength from the belief that someone is there for him, wanting to turn his life around now that he has found some one who wont abandon him

3rd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at home- Emotions- first display of emotions, first letting down of guard, first time contentment at being able to rely on someone

4th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at bar- Emotions- being able to be jealous for a girl's affection and attention.....something CDH decided to give up on when he decided not to love and not let anyone close to him when diagnosed with DID

5th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- during kiss- Emotions- being able to feel love, thankful for the one person to believe in him, gaining of emotional strength due to his love and RJ's support to get over his own fear of SSG, cherishing the friend, support and object of affection in front of him....in short feeling things that he has denied himself till now :x :x :x :-*  :-* :-*

6th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- after earpulling scene :))- Emotions- utter happiness to find the one person you need and want waiting for you, concerned for you and shedding tears for you......in short feeling loved :x :x I think that feeling gives him the strength to reassure RJ. Also it gives him the much needed backing to face his pain- face SSG  :-bd

7th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to grandmonster- last scene ep 12- Emotions- Asserting one's own identity on one's own terms. The culmination of all the steps towards healing himself CDH has been taking backed by RJ's belief in him resulting in throwing off the dog collar that grandmonster had bound him with. Ever so polite but now with a growing backbone of steel to take back his own life, his own memories and his own identity-  all of which that had been the slaves of someone or the other of Cha family.

I am so awestruck with the journey portrayed by the words- "I am Cha Dohyun" :D it really is a very simple sentence but so impactful :)

CDH also said it in some other cases but I just listed the ones I felt important :)

waiting for tomorrow :) bring it on Ahn Yo Na ! you fabulous girl :)) :)) :))

Guys, i believe perry park is older than it seems like. because when perrry park came out and met RJ, he was telling RJ to be respectful to him and the music and his fashion style resemble that of an older guy. I just like Perry style of not caring much but enjoying life lol..

nazzy1109 said: dhyca said:i'm happy to see both of them so close each other.. :)
i'm happy that i remember in the fan meeting JS said nice things about HJE and said they completed each other and looking forward to work together a dozen times more..
i'm happy they are so professional, although they love their each partner but they can have this chemistry which is so natural and not 'fake' like other couple in the drama.. 
its only about three weeks left.. :((

btw, Chingu ya,, do u remember the scene where Min Hyuk lean on KYJ in Secret? (in his room on bed when MH sick and YJ came to visit) just like the first gif (photoshoot) uri JS looks so comfortable there.. :D :D :D *hihi ;;)

loli said: Guys, i believe perry park is older than it seems like. because when perrry park came out and met RJ, he was telling RJ to be respectful to him and the music and his fashion style resemble that of an older guy. I just like Perry style of not caring much but enjoying life lol..

sophiajett said:

juju84

said: @sophiajett, I know what you mean, chingu but

I don’t think we would see the real punishment dealt to the perpetrators in this dorama at least not in terms of legal punishment.

I don’t feel that the story is about

crime and punishment

here.

It’s more to make people aware of all the repercussions of child abuse and the cases when it goes unpunished

At most I expect to see the main perpetrators experience all the gravity of their actions by losing what is most dear to them: like control of SJ Group and maybe the life of her son (for Grandma) and respect and love of her only child (for SHR). To experience what it’s like to have your world crushing down on you with only yourself to blame.
But I don’t think that anyone of them would serve the legal punishment. KMHM focuses more on the moral/psychological side than legal.

And that’s what makes it more effective in a way.

Because by showing such crimes being neglected and overseen the show makes even bigger emphasize on the problem

Guest nazzy1109

it's way past 3:30 am here........bad habit of mine in these holidays i know !.......anyways, can't wait for today's epi..........
how RJ reacts after her memory resurfaces slightly..........
how RJ starts having nightmares again.........
how DH would take care of RJ so lovingly !!!! :x
how YN is again triggered to appear......
how YN & RO scene would unfold......... =))
how RO would further understand & care for DH after YN's appearance.......
so many things to show & i trust & hope writer-nim gives us another daebak episode !.........also i dearly wish that the ratings doesn't fall much due to Lunar New Year..........fighting to KMHM team !!..........got to go guys, goodnight :-h

tumblr_nhyqcoOUSc1soqhiuo1_400.gif tumblr_inline_njdwpiNvFX1s0ur6y.gifimage[Ratings: Wed, 02.11.15] ′Kill Me, Heal Me′ Leads the Way, ′Hyde′ Drops Furthercr. to owner 

miss you Shin Se Gi,what i love about this alter and i can ship them together, the amount of skin-ship between SG and RJ,always holding hand or fighting about don't touch me or my hair,
and for us the girl we are completely in loveand finally if i saw you i will be like this 

its tonight Guys!! 
sqvqtk.jpg
we will see them again!! :)

wait, why uri CDH gives his small heart? RJ and RO give their big heart.. ah understand.. he need to separate his heart to be 7 part.. thats why he gives his own heart.. :)) :))

omo i cant wait.. i will sleep well tonight well its already past midnight.. :))

have a good night everyone :-*

valsava said: juju84 said: valsava said:
@juju84,  It's sad when the victim,perpetrator and witness is all the same person.. (CDH)  No Halmoni would hate they on G/Child because of his father saving his life unless the child isn't his CDH made a statement to Halmoni about being brought in.. Now what's that supposed to mean.. 

Archived