[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dhyca said: Rie_Nguyen said: Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)

@mekeo117 @onnififi Thanks for the hairstyle CF pwahahaha, I love it! There are so many CFs that can be spun off from this show - Se Gi can endorse hair wax and guyliner, Perry Park - flowery/ hawaiian shirts, white shoes and gold necklace, Yo Na has already sold out a lip tint  :)), Yo Sub his blue shirt (it's simple but looks so good on Ji Sung!)... 
I got this picture from this forum... many pages back, so apologies for not giving credit where it's due, but I can't remember who posted it. Made me laugh, so thought I'd add the english caption in case it wasn't clear. Like RJ said, twins are twins! 
KMHMYS1.jpg

@mekeo117 @onnififi Thanks for the hairstyle CF pwahahaha, I love it! There are so many CFs that can be spun off from this show - Se Gi can endorse hair wax and guyliner, Perry Park - flowery/ hawaiian shirts, white shoes and gold necklace, Yo Na has already sold out a lip tint 

:)

), Yo Sub his blue shirt (it's simple but looks so good on Ji Sung!)... 

I got this picture from this forum... many pages back, so apologies for not giving credit where it's due, but I can't remember who posted it. Made me laugh, so thought I'd add the english caption in case it wasn't clear. Like RJ said, twins are twins! 

I like all his clothes in the show.

I applaud the stylists.

They captured each character with the clothes and styles they do to Ji Sung and of course to Ji Sung who can pull it off perfectly.

tumblr_njc2lu03so1rpyw6wo5_250.gif

Rie_Nguyen said: dhyca said: Rie_Nguyen said: Anyone here miss me? :(( I'm back :((Oh God, I lost my acc @RieNguyen and pissed so much that despite how many times I tried to contact, Soompi were always failed to email me the new password; therefore I've not been around here for few days which left me about 50 pages or so to catch up with and I even had to create this new acc :(( Damn it. I wish I would take my old acc back :(( it was at "superstar" level anyway :((Btw, sorry for re posting this but these teaser images so reminded me of Secret :x  (the scence where Yoo Jung passed out in the bread shop then Min Hyuk took her to the hospital and told her not to die without his permission in case you don't know :3)

Thanks to whoever posted this picture originally.  I'm so many pages behind and find myself jumping all over the place. Trying to go back and read, and still miss lots of information.

So it appears that RJ is going to pass out in the basement from the memories that are resurfacing from her past.  I have to wonder what she will do now that she's regaining some of her memory.  I have to wonder if DH will put some pieces together that RJ was in the basement with him.  I wonder how Grandmother will react to this scene.  Will this cause her to wonder if RJ is that missing child?

Things are getting interesting.

Guest sophiajett

Rie_Nguyen said: Aww~ caught my Secret feel while watching KMHM again :3Idk If anyone would share the same opinion with me but I do hope after remembering something about her abused childhood, RiJin please have your style just like YooJung. I don't hate that hairclip but I don't like it, either >.< Btw, Tomorrow's Lunar New Year in my country as well as in Kor but KMHM will still air which may cause the decrease in rating but uhm well...I hope it wouldn't drop too much :( Goodnight @everyone

Archived