[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sophiajett

Someone mentioned about hoping the appearance of AYN is not just as a fan service and I'm hoping that it's not for that reason too. What I'm sure of is that AYN is JS's comedic alter. So, I'm guessing things will get a bit gloomy in tomorrow's episode (not just because JS was probably in pain and thus AYN took over) and hence, the need for a comedic touch. 
I'm not sure if this is a coincidence but when SG disappeared and we got lots of scenes with DH, netizens were asking for SG a lot. Then, we have SG in episode 11. After SG appeared, there were a lot of requests for AYN to appear along with request for AYN to meet RO too... and then we have AYN in tomorrow's episode, complete with her meeting with RO. Now, I'm seeing a lot of requests requesting for Ferry Park's appearance (and some netizens wanted a FP-RJ pairing too). If these appearances are indeed connected to fan-services (I'm sure it does in some way), I guess we'll be seeing FP soon? hehe

Guest nazzy1109

omo omo.......u guys r really awesome.......not even 20 hours pass since i'm absent, i get more than 10 pages to read !  =D>
welcome aboard @kadernyahch & @fleurofjasmine >:D< hope u can join in the fun & also share ur thoughts here :)
thank u sooo much @sgxa (for the written preview) & @SUNlight02 @emme85 @IguanaSoap @yaqiyuki @Mokohan @Newssuki for the news DH - RJ stills, subbed bts videos, & articles..........omg, i'm worried for RJ, i wonder what happened to her......nightmares after memory surfaces ?......DH's time to stay beside her now.......but like the preview says RJ might not want to share her troubles with DH thinking he already has soo many things to deal with.......but i want her to soon realise that she is indeed connected to DH & put two & two together & with DH they solve all the mystery pieces & heal each other & face the wrongdoers ! 

thank u soo much @plappi for RO's ost & lyrics........& @emme85 loved ur RO singing for YN post ! =))
thank u @kyunii88 for ur very detailed insightful post......& @uglypearl & @yanyan020375 for ur observations on the book CJP was reading that now resides in YS/DH's table......i'm curious to know if writer-nim would include this too as a clue :-?
thank u as always @sophiajett for the cute fanarts & @mekeo117 (for JS different hairstyle video in KMHM) & @quockhanh45 @Mau_Cherry for all the MVs :D

Hi @everyone back after a long time :) was a little sick.... missed you guys so much >:D< and wow so many many pages to read! having some glucose to give me energy for the back read marathon :D

Just sharing-

1st time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at hospital- Emotions were-  happiness at being able to tell one's own identity, relief at not being seen as a monster, start to a tentative friendship :)

2nd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin on rooftop- Emotions- getting a new lease at life, gaining strength from the belief that someone is there for him, wanting to turn his life around now that he has found some one who wont abandon him

3rd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at home- Emotions- first display of emotions, first letting down of guard, first time contentment at being able to rely on someone

4th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at bar- Emotions- being able to be jealous for a girl's affection and attention.....something CDH decided to give up on when he decided not to love and not let anyone close to him when diagnosed with DID

5th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- during kiss- Emotions- being able to feel love, thankful for the one person to believe in him, gaining of emotional strength due to his love and RJ's support to get over his own fear of SSG, cherishing the friend, support and object of affection in front of him....in short feeling things that he has denied himself till now :x :x :x :-*  :-* :-*

6th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- after earpulling scene :))- Emotions- utter happiness to find the one person you need and want waiting for you, concerned for you and shedding tears for you......in short feeling loved :x :x I think that feeling gives him the strength to reassure RJ. Also it gives him the much needed backing to face his pain- face SSG  :-bd

7th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to grandmonster- last scene ep 12- Emotions- Asserting one's own identity on one's own terms. The culmination of all the steps towards healing himself CDH has been taking backed by RJ's belief in him resulting in throwing off the dog collar that grandmonster had bound him with. Ever so polite but now with a growing backbone of steel to take back his own life, his own memories and his own identity-  all of which that had been the slaves of someone or the other of Cha family.

I am so awestruck with the journey portrayed by the words- "I am Cha Dohyun" :D it really is a very simple sentence but so impactful :)

CDH also said it in some other cases but I just listed the ones I felt important :)

waiting for tomorrow :) bring it on Ahn Yo Na ! you fabulous girl :)) :)) :))

Guest sophiajett

Not sure if someone has posted these already, but here goes... (I apologize if these have been posted before)
(1) HJE posing with the child actress who's currently playing the younger version of RJ20150217_1424151696_80194400_1_99_201502
(source: naver)
(2) There's been quite a number of inquires regarding JS's eyeliner (the article that used this picture was discussing about something else, I just used the picture here. The original article was talking about how JS managed to create distinctive styles for each of the alters - more specifically it discussed SG's eyeliner in detail like how it fits SG's personality and all. Also, the article did mention the brand name of SG's eyeliner)301048_60341_5532.jpg

(3) Apparently, a Ferry Park parody video has been gaining a lot of attention following AYN's lip tint parody. I'm not sure what the video is all about - something about FP being in an action movie. I hope someone might be able to find out what it is :D (source: enews)369791_48758_3246.jpg

Guest nazzy1109

@littleloony wow chingu.......ur post about all the different emotions related each time DH said " I am Cha Do Hyun " .........simply daebak !......well done !!  =D>
@cityhunterlee @valsava @dhyca @dimples21 @secretgirl ( DH is always very cute with his puppy smiles to RJ so i couldn't make so many gifs of it, miyane chingu ! i love his cute expressions too :x ) @moodypie (really love ur signature btw !) , @onnififi & @ilchul thank u soooo much for ur votes in my previous post..........as for me, although i love all of them, but i would also choose jealous SG expression as some of u here..........too adorable to me !! :-*
@emme85 LOL, about Kim Yoo Ri i agree......i also loved her near the end character in TMS, but in KMHM she's just too annoying so others tend to ignore any stills related to her :)) but i hope she can soon realise that KJ is the right guy for her & just let DH go for good
@mrslee i also agree about those 3 people u mentioned that should be bombed by our FP ahjusshi lol =; about KJ, well i guess by the next epi we might see where his character is directed depending on how he chooses to use the revelation of DH's condition from that Alex guy........i really hope KJ doesn't turn evil though & that he & DH can reconcile with each other soon..........also chingu i along with @onnififi unni also r missing SG a lot ! :(( damn this FLMP syndrome, can't keep our head right between DH & SG ! :)) & like @dhyca says, i simply can't wait for another kiss scene.........it's been too long since the last writer-nim PD-nim ! [-(
@Rie_Nguyen chingu-ah u'r back !! >:D< really sorry to hear about ur previous account closing, but don't worry dear......like others said, u'r already more than a superstar to us.....love all ur posts, especially ur very cute pink blushed DH pics ! :x

Guest nazzy1109

sophiajett said: Not sure if someone has posted these already, but here goes... (I apologize if these have been posted before)
(1) HJE posing with the child actress who's currently playing the younger version of RJ
(source: naver)
(2) There's been quite a number of inquires regarding JS's eyeliner (the article that used this picture was discussing about something else, I just used the picture here. The original article was talking about how JS managed to create distinctive styles for each of the alters - more specifically it discussed SG's eyeliner in detail like how it fits SG's personality and all. Also, the article did mention the brand name of SG's eyeliner)

(3) Apparently, a Ferry Park parody video has been gaining a lot of attention following AYN's lip tint parody. I'm not sure what the video is all about - something about FP being in an action movie. I hope someone might be able to find out what it is :D (source: enews)

sophiajett said:(2) There's been quite a number of inquires regarding JS's eyeliner (the article that used this picture was discussing about something else, I just used the picture here. The original article was talking about how JS managed to create distinctive styles for each of the alters - more specifically it discussed SG's eyeliner in detail like how it fits SG's personality and all. Also, the article did mention the brand name of SG's eyeliner)(source: enews)

@sophiajett nice info :D so can anyone tell the eyeliner brand name before it gets sold out :)) :)) :)) I mean at this rate every make up item will be "out of stock" because of Ji Sung :)) :))

@ilchul and @nazzy1109 thanks chingus....I am feeling much better :) cant miss tomorrow ;) 

dhyca said: sophiajett said:(2) There's been quite a number of inquires regarding JS's eyeliner (the article that used this picture was discussing about something else, I just used the picture here. The original article was talking about how JS managed to create distinctive styles for each of the alters - more specifically it discussed SG's eyeliner in detail like how it fits SG's personality and all. Also, the article did mention the brand name of SG's eyeliner)(source: enews)

littleloony said: Hi @everyone back after a long time :) was a little sick.... missed you guys so much >:D< and wow so many many pages to read! having some glucose to give me energy for the back read marathon :D

Just sharing-

1st time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at hospital- Emotions were-  happiness at being able to tell one's own identity, relief at not being seen as a monster, start to a tentative friendship :)

2nd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin on rooftop- Emotions- getting a new lease at life, gaining strength from the belief that someone is there for him, wanting to turn his life around now that he has found some one who wont abandon him

3rd time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at home- Emotions- first display of emotions, first letting down of guard, first time contentment at being able to rely on someone

4th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin at bar- Emotions- being able to be jealous for a girl's affection and attention.....something CDH decided to give up on when he decided not to love and not let anyone close to him when diagnosed with DID

5th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- during kiss- Emotions- being able to feel love, thankful for the one person to believe in him, gaining of emotional strength due to his love and RJ's support to get over his own fear of SSG, cherishing the friend, support and object of affection in front of him....in short feeling things that he has denied himself till now :x :x :x :-*  :-* :-*

6th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to Rijin- after earpulling scene :))- Emotions- utter happiness to find the one person you need and want waiting for you, concerned for you and shedding tears for you......in short feeling loved :x :x I think that feeling gives him the strength to reassure RJ. Also it gives him the much needed backing to face his pain- face SSG  :-bd

7th time- "I am Cha Dohyun"- to grandmonster- last scene ep 12- Emotions- Asserting one's own identity on one's own terms. The culmination of all the steps towards healing himself CDH has been taking backed by RJ's belief in him resulting in throwing off the dog collar that grandmonster had bound him with. Ever so polite but now with a growing backbone of steel to take back his own life, his own memories and his own identity-  all of which that had been the slaves of someone or the other of Cha family.

I am so awestruck with the journey portrayed by the words- "I am Cha Dohyun" :D it really is a very simple sentence but so impactful :)

CDH also said it in some other cases but I just listed the ones I felt important :)

waiting for tomorrow :) bring it on Ahn Yo Na ! you fabulous girl :)) :)) :))

Guest nazzy1109

i see there r new queues forming........hmmm let's see ----->
SG - @onnififi unni , _ , _ , _ , _ , ............... i wonder what my postion is in this never ending line !!! @-)
DH - (not sure who's the first so in no particular order here ) @juju84 , @Mau_Cherry , @suissou , @emme85 , @EmoA , _ , _ , _ , _ , ........another never ending line !!! 8-}

FP ahjusshi - @eunsuhae unni , _ , _ , _ , ............ :-??
RO - @yoyo_icecube , @Kail14 (congratz for ur graduation dear), @moodypie , _ , _ , _ ..........Yo Na rushing in bodily slamming the other girls in this line saying " get lost u kijibaes....u wanna die kijibaes ! " =))
YS - @sa0irse unni , @denarvie , _ , _ , ............. ( YS's reaction seeing his line is this :-O )
Mr. X - @hazelzerone , _ , _ , _ ..........need to see after he actually appears to see this line becoming long too
those with FLMP syndrome - me.....&......not sure who else :P
YN & RJ - both saying " what ?? ......no one after us ?! =(( "
.........................this is just for fun chingus.......don't take it the wrong way please......i'm not even sure 100% whether i m right in guessing the names of the fans here  :|

Omo, just came from work and 9 more pages for me! :-O
Did MBC released the video preview or some thing? =))
Must go grab something to eat and jump shower before I backtrack.
LOL, looks like I need to pull an allnighter to catch  up to you. =))

juju84 said: Omo, just came from work and 9more pages for me! :-O
Did MBC released the videpo preview you or some thing? =))
Must go grab something to eat and jump shower before I backtrack.
LOL, looks like I need to pull an allnighter to caught up to you. =))

sry that i repost this picture Chingu @Rie_Nguyen and @sophiajett

i love this picture so much!! so happy Secret and KMHM is about uri OTP sweet scenes :) :)

is it just me? but i do feel that uri Ji Sung feeling to uri HJE is becoming deeper... i mean how come the same scene becoming sweeter?? :x :x :x
i see that scene become sweeter and deeper.. huhu why so sweet.. :x :\">

i love them both!! :-*

Archived