[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Listening to ORO's song, i can feel how much he values ORJ. I want him to be happy but we all know that he can't have ORJ. And it's breaking my heart that even though he knew he can't have her, he still loves her, and like what he said before, HIS HEART IS ALWAYS WITH ORJ.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPDtD_9MgZcTVZ5XN5NBg
credit to owner

loli said: Guys, i believe perry park is older than it seems like. because when perrry park came out and met RJ, he was telling RJ to be respectful to him and the music and his fashion style resemble that of an older guy. I just like Perry style of not caring much but enjoying life lol..

Maybe I fell in love with Ji sung too much. I am trying to pimp him to anyone who would listen. I just sent a link to drudgereport to the koala blog about Ji sung selling out lipsticks. http://koalasplayground.com/2015/02/10/ji-sung-launches-fashion-and-lipstick-trends-thank-to-kill-me-heal-me-buzz/ I don't think a man ever sold lipsticks to women before and they are selling out. I think it is news worthy. What about you guys? :D

I haven't commented here, but I just dropped by to express how much I love when this two actors get together, I have been a fan of this couple since Secret and I am so happy to see them again together, but this time in a rom-com. I wanted to share this video that I saw back in the time when secret was on the air. Before being together in dramas they were together in commercials and this one is funny and adorable...

@madlena the brand is Banila Co? Okay you unnie also will keep that in my stock. Although I don't wear so much of eyeliners for rememberance of uri SSG your unnie will buy.  :D Thank you for the infor dear. :-*  @littleloony @madlena thank you for the link to purchase the SSG eyeliner. Love ya dearies!  :-*  :-*  :-* 

@yoyo_icecube chingu ar sorry to cut your post. Of course your unnie remembered you dear. You are the first and only and only who is ORO no. 1 fan and you are the only ONE who immediate agreed at he has woobin level.  :D:D  Ppssssttt :-$ :-$ :-$ in a low voice...chingu ar your unnie has an advise to you. Please be careful of my two pokemon moonsailors chingus @moodypie and @Kail14....they might gang up together and throw you to be at the last place in line..... :D:D;);) Since ORO will be more popular starting from tonight..... so be careful ya.. ;)) ;))

@anagard my dear where have you been!? Your unnie misses you so much you know. Oooppss where is my manner, welcome back my dear chingu.  :x :-* :x :-*

@lclarakl @nazzy1109 you unnie 100% agreed with both of you dear. Yes, their friendship bonding is awesome!  :-bd :-bd

I've seen some of the NG scenes and i can tell right away that they're comfortable around each other.

And it's nice. That may be the reason for their awesome chemistry onscreen.

Their friendship is awesome.

pic cr. from @moonsilchoi's post

tumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_njulfsZMuB1soqhiuo5_r1_1280.jpg

About the sixth card:
Based on the dark orange color on the upper part of the card, sky blue color in the middle and though it's blurry there's figure of a person standing on the side.

I think the 6th card that the tarot card reader is holding is Two of Cups.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/archive/f/f8/20080507004416!Cups02.jpg

From wikipedia:

Two of Cups represented partnerships and unions; energies come together to create a mutual bond.
Beauty, power, and electric vibrations occur, bringing romance and sexual energy to the scene.
Platonic relationships also benefit from this card. This is the card that signifies reconciliation.
Struggles come to an end, and harmony is restored to even the most hostile of relationships.
Inner conflicts also come into play when this card appears. An inner peace is created.

---------------------------------------------

We will have a happy ending in this drama :)

looks like everyone is having fun with "Secret" and "KMHM" goodies, let me hop in the bandwagon too.  \:D/
7197710djw1epdd1l4q69j20nm0fqmyg.jpgshooting "secret" - while on break, JS fixing HJE's coat (don't catch a cold partner) see, what a great partner they are, taking care of each other. 

7197710djw1epdd673e4sj20qo0u1tee.jpg
here's the scene that @nazzy1109 mentioned from "secret". ;)

keep track of things to buy1) bunny pj

93f8d29djw1ep3c6aeumcj20fk0ncn1d.jpg
e35eed41jw1eowflrl88dj20o418gwhd.jpg

2) pink and red ( @onnififi pointed out her lips get redder. wonder is yona changing her lip color to red =)) =)) =)) ) lip gloss

7197710djw1epdds6avdhj20im0ihgo6.jpg

3) banila co eyeliner4) wonder what's next? :-j

uglypearl said:
pic cr. from @moonsilchoi's post

About the sixth card:
Based on the dark orange color on the upper part of the card, sky blue color in the middle and though it's blurry there's figure of a person standing on the side.

I think the 6th card that the tarot card reader is holding is Two of Cups.

From wikipedia:

Two of Cups represented partnerships and unions; energies come together to create a mutual bond.
Beauty, power, and electric vibrations occur, bringing romance and sexual energy to the scene.
Platonic relationships also benefit from this card. This is the card that signifies reconciliation.
Struggles come to an end, and harmony is restored to even the most hostile of relationships.
Inner conflicts also come into play when this card appears. An inner peace is created.

---------------------------------------------

We will have a happy ending in this drama :)

Okay I just remembered there was this picture taken on the same day when Yona and RiOn filmed in HongDae. In epi 8, we've already known that Yona will appear to suffer the pain for DH when he's in pain without the gut to say it out; hence I'm wondering what would the teller say through the cards to Dohyun that make Yona appear then get chased by Rion like that. Something about RJ and their abused childhood?
14950_664824923639832_295486038997878011

juju84 said: @littleloony, chingu I’m so happy to see you back! I missed you! >:D<  Thank you for yet another wonderful comment!  I love your listing the meaning behind the phrase *I am Cha Do Hyun*. It’s integral element of the story and one of my most favorite phrases. Simple but yet so layered and meaningful. Just like DH himself.

Archived