[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning ~O)

I logged in to so many notifications about me as the leader of the FP ahjusshi fanclub =))
Glad to know the order is being kept even in my absence /pats all of you on the head FP-style for being obedient :-bd
And welcome to @madlena & @juju84 you made the right choice, we'll definitely have lots of fun with our old man, there's never a dull moment with him :))
ps : we can party for as long as you want but only I get to take him home with me afterwards :))

I'm still busy with work but I'll be lurking around as always, can't miss the epic meeting between YN and RO

Kail14 said: denarvie said: Kail14 said: onnififi said:@Kail14 hello my dear. Let your unnie borrow your class table again....Noisy onnififi (infinity) plus standing?? :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O :-O OMG!! Seriously dear you reminded me during my high school day! Come here dear let me tell you a secret.....for your infor Yo Na do remind me of myself when I was young especially the idol side.....your unnie long time ago my idol group is Menudo, I don't think any of you here know them. Anyway, thanks for the table and remember tonite our cheers. Talking to myself.....onnififi infinity? Since my english is bad let me go and check the dictonary to reconfirm! Oooopsss stop! Mistresess??? Well...well...good luck to moodypie, yoyo_icecube and denarvie..... 

Moon_Fars said:
Roughly Translated
RJ : "Recently, I don't Know what I do"
DH: "Oh Ri Jin, Have you ever need me?"
RJ : "How do you going to take the responsible?"
DH: "Now, Ill protect you. So don't worry anymore"
KJ : "Don't touch my Company and My woman"
Fox: *I can't hear what is her said (Actually i dont care hehe)*
RJ "Would you going to tarrot reading?"
YN : " from now It's Yo Na's World. OPPA"
RO: "Please SISTer"
RJ : "Grab her... grab her"
Edit:
Fox : I'm going to die right away (@emme85 unni said)

secretgirl said: mcleen said: @emme85  =)) =)) ahhhh ....that's Yona's heart ... not DH's heart ...eheheehhe . seriously I can't get over that scene .... don't know how many times did they film this particular scene ...ekekekekek . ORO is gonna get the shock of his life being hugged and almost kissed by the ever girly yet strong Yona ...LOL!!

DH's eyes are sort of glistening ... it really seems like DH is getting jealous right here...his expression tells it all .. or do I misunderstand this scene ?...how can he get jealous .. unless he already knows that ORO and ORJ are not bloodrelated. 

nazzy1109 said: @dhyca chingu......not only u......i also feel that JS feeling to HJE becomes deeper since Secret.....by that of course i mean that they've become really good friends......they trust each other, discuss their roles with each other, create adlibs with each other.......i'm not sure whether other OTP celebrities r soo close like them (never saw bts of other dramas that's why lol )......let me show u :D ---->

Wohooo it's finally wednesday the wait is over for episode 13 & after watching the preview i am sooooooo excited!!!

PLEASEEEE SISTAAAAAHHHH HAHAHAHA ORION's face is priceless here =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))We are up to a very funny episode tonight :))image

Is Yo Na gonna attempt to kiss ORO twice tonight?? or is it a one time attempt and the second try is more like how she imagines herself kissing her prince charming LOL
You gotta love the girl she knows what she wants and goes straight for it :))

thank you @everyone for keeping this thread alive and sharing the preview, providing translation.......all your efforts are very much appreciated :x

eunsuhae said: Morning ~O)

I logged in to so many notifications about me as the leader of the FP ahjusshi fanclub =))
Glad to know the order is being kept even in my absence /pats all of you on the head FP-style for being obedient :-bd
And welcome to @madlena & @juju84 you made the right choice, we'll definitely have lots of fun with our old man, there's never a dull moment with him :))
ps : we can party for as long as you want but only I get to take him home with me afterwards :))

I'm still busy with work but I'll be lurking around as always, can't miss the epic meeting between YN and RO

valsava said: Morning Afternoon Evening  Everyone,  It's 2;30 am in my neck of the world and I'm bright eyed bushy tailed for today's episode so bring it on AYN I've been waiting for the past 4 episode for meet your Oppa ORO.. 
So ladies and Gents Welcome To AYN World The Grand Player Of Them All
This B-I-T-C-H :)) :))  She just cracks me up when she say's this

onnififi said: valsava said: Morning Afternoon Evening  Everyone,  It's 2;30 am in my neck of the world and I'm bright eyed bushy tailed for today's episode so bring it on AYN I've been waiting for the past 4 episode for meet your Oppa ORO.. 
So ladies and Gents Welcome To AYN World The Grand Player Of Them All
This B-I-T-C-H :)) :))  She just cracks me up when she say's this

Archived