[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

No worries @dhyca! Everyone loves the new stills!! hehehe
I guess iMBC had to wait for the video preview to post it with the written preview altogether in their website... At least we can meet YN tomorrow!! hehe  :))
Please please iMBC... give us the video preview this evening?? ;;);;);;);;);;);;);;)

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

secretgirl said: ilchul said: nazzy1109 said: whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi                                                           2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na
3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

It's possible that Cha JunPyo started to have a mental disorder in his younger years and it fully developed in his ahjushi years. 

When his dad found out about his mental state, he gave to Cha JunPyo's legal wife to be a company successor.

About the book, maybe it's is a clue about what happened before.

Arthur Unger developed pyrochimiogram which the uses fire in his artworks. (Pyro in pyrochimiogram is from a Greek word pyr means "fire")

If this is related to Cha JunPyo, maybe it's also possible that he is the one who started the fire.  :-/

This thought crossed my mind before too. In the flashbacks that we saw of his dad, he didn't seem normal. He seemed really unstable. I wouldn't mind if the writers went that route... he can't be an abusive father one minute then save his son in a fire the next minute.. there has to be more than meets the eye. I read in the character descriptions before that CY has something to do with the fire - I wonder if the writers are going to change that.

emme85 said: No worries @dhyca! Everyone loves the new stills!! hehehe
I guess iMBC had to wait for the video preview to post it with the written preview altogether in their website... At least we can meet YN tomorrow!! hehe  :))
Please please iMBC... give us the video preview this evening?? ;;);;);;);;);;);;);;)

Hello @everyone! >:D< >:D< >:D<

Its Tuesday morning here...no its almost noon here.  ;);)  I was busy the whole morning and now I'm doing my hide and seek game with my boss and colleagues here just to peek into KMHM thread. Woah 4 pages need to back read. Not too bad. Well done to all!  :-bd \m/

Your unnie is very excited and looking forward to tomorrow, there are many...many reasons but I said only 5 here.

1) I just want to share that the whole of Singapore all the company/school will be working half day tomorrow and follow-up with 2 days Public Holiday (Thurs/Fri) due to Chinese Lunar New Year.  :D:D:D

2) Although its a Lunar New Year Week but KMHM, the shows still will GO ON as per schedule!!  :-bd :-bd :-bd

3) We will be meeting our Ms Fabulous Ahn Yo Na and she is going to appeared in this week episode plus she will be meeting her dream Oppa, our drama king ORO. This will be a very special for me as this is the first time in my Kdrama history that I'm shipping this both couple!  8-> 8-> 8->  

4) I'm so looking forward Park Seo Joon singing for KMHM OST Part 5.

5) I'm hoping and doing my chanting here that uri SSG will appeared again. CDH fans don't get me wrong please let your unnie finished what I wanted to said first..... X_X X_X X_X X_X I want uri SSG to come back, since CDH is aware that all this while uri SSG been absorbing the pain for him. Sooner or later CDH he will be stronger to take all his pain......so what I'm trying to said that I want SSG to come back to spend more time with our ORJ, although I know its too early for him to say his goodbye to her anyway, your unnie hate the rushing ending....

Oh no why am I now feeling emotional! I'm feeling sad thinking about uri SSG hope that he will not disappeared!   :(( :(( :(( And more over we left with 8 episodes here....what am I going to do once KMHM ended!  :(( :(( :((

Hahahaha... u guys know what.. Everyone here keep posting all stills from iMBC articles.. YN's new stills, DH-RJ's moments, RO's OST.. but no one want to post about CY a.k.a fox lady's article!! :))
I don't want to post them either.. but i'm laughing because it shows that no one bothers to post her stills or the article... :P and the article is wayyyyy before YN's and RO's news/stills.... 
CY's character sure is loath by everyone here... :))
But in my personal opinion, she's [actress Kim Yoo Ri] pretty and quite lovable (don't know whether she did went under the knife.. hehe) but I like her character from Master's Sun.. And here, her character is a bit confusing.. did she loves DH or not? Or, is it just a temporarily feeling because of KJ's creating an empty spot in her heart?
Ok, just let her have some attention here.. :P

CwozOea.jpgcWDT5A7.jpgbK6FjAm.jpgdzMq0Ri.jpgBHlq4cf.jpg

Cr. iMBC

Guest Viva1777

I can't help it. I just need to get it out of my Mind. The way our OTP look into each eyes are so mesmerizing, beyond words. Even when they were in Secret and now in KMHM as if they are so in love with each other. (Sorry lby) I didn't see that look in their wedding photo. Maybe the PD nim did a brilliant job when they capture the scenes. Left us in awe! Countdown to tomorrow nite.

Have to rewatch KMHM funny parts tonite while waiting for tomorrow to come.

@mrs lee thanks.

Guest IguanaSoap

New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

The new teaser images for the upcoming episode of the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” forecasted a touching moment in the hospital for its two leads, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.

The viewers’ attention is now on why Hwang Jung Eum ended up in the hospital. In the photos, Ji Sung can be seen looking after Hwang Jung Eum in the hospital as she lies unconscious. In a couple of the images, Ji Sung has Hwang Jung Eum’s hands in his own, as he looks desperate to do anything for her to get better.

The production team of the drama told the media, “the ‘healing romance’ between the two characters will become more dynamic as the drama nears its end,” adding, “please keep on watching to find out how the two will get over obstacles to fulfill their love.”

(soompi)

IguanaSoap said: New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

The new teaser images for the upcoming episode of the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday drama “Kill Me Heal Me” forecasted a touching moment in the hospital for its two leads, Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum.

The viewers’ attention is now on why Hwang Jung Eum ended up in the hospital. In the photos, Ji Sung can be seen looking after Hwang Jung Eum in the hospital as she lies unconscious. In a couple of the images, Ji Sung has Hwang Jung Eum’s hands in his own, as he looks desperate to do anything for her to get better.

The production team of the drama told the media, “the ‘healing romance’ between the two characters will become more dynamic as the drama nears its end,” adding, “please keep on watching to find out how the two will get over obstacles to fulfill their love.”

(soompi)

IguanaSoap said: New “Kill Me Heal Me” Teaser Images Show Ji Sung Looking after Hwang Jung Eum

(soompi)

emme85 said: Hahahaha... u guys know what.. Everyone here keep posting all stills from iMBC articles.. YN's new stills, DH-RJ's moments, RO's OST.. but no one want to post about CY a.k.a fox lady's article!! :))
I don't want to post them either.. but i'm laughing because it shows that no one bothers to post her stills or the article... :P and the article is wayyyyy before YN's and RO's news/stills.... 
CY's character sure is loath by everyone here... :))
But in my personal opinion, she's [actress Kim Yoo Ri] pretty and quite lovable (don't know whether she did went under the knife.. hehe) but I like her character from Master's Sun.. And here, her character is a bit confusing.. did she loves DH or not? Or, is it just a temporarily feeling because of KJ's creating an empty spot in her heart?
Ok, just let her have some attention here.. :P
[sorry to cut your post short..]

I am going to say that RJ is prolly like that because of what she saw in the wine cellar. Her young self writing on that wall and then turning to look at her. Her mind is now starting to remember things and the nightmares are coming.  She is not able to understand what it means yet. Poor woman, someone needs to tell her that she was at that house. BUT how do you do that without totally breaking her mind to what happen long ago. CDH and all his personalities along with RO are going to have to help her as she starts to remember the trauma of what happen to her so long ago in that house.

We are coming up on the part that CDH and RJ are going to have to work to piece together that past and the events that led to his personalities and her realizing she was in that house and what happen to them RO will play a part as well in that. Things will be pretty rough for RJ and CDH when they remember what happen. I am glad that they have one another.

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Stills Released For 'Kill Me, Heal Me' Ep. 13/14Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, bittersweet romance in the hospital 

1. [+1114, -5] So excited to watch it. Just look at the softness in Ji Sung's eyesㅜ

2. [+959, 8] I hope they don't cancel the episodes this week. I am so curious~~

3. [+748, -4] I wanna see it right awayㅠ♡♡

4. [+660, -2] Please give us the previewㅠㅠ I'm so excited

5. [+294, 0] I'm more excited for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' than the Lunar New Year.....

6. [+268, 0] Ji Sung's face makes me crazy: Him in that white knit is the death of meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+224, 0] Ji Sung's really handsome...

8. [+197, 0] Ri Jin probably passed out after finally remembering the childhood memories of her being abused...ㅜ.ㅜ Cha Do Hyun cherishes Ri Jin a lot~ They're so beautiful together~~>:< One more day~ Of course, I have to work my butt off tomorrow but the reassurance that I get to watch it motivates me to work harder!!!

Cr: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2015/02/new-stills-released-for-kill-me-heal-ep.html

Archived