[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Maetawinz

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; font-stretch: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: none; visibility: visible; width: 620px; overflow: hidden; text-overflow: ellipsis; white-space: nowrap;"Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – February Week 3by couchkimchi

2. “Kill Me, Heal Me“: OTP Unscripted Rap Battle

This past week, Ri Jin managed to talk bad boy alter Se Gi into dressing likeDo Hyun and behaving himself at work, but it didn’t last beyond the entrance into the building. When he noticed she was carrying the handbag his mother purchased for her, he demanded she get rid of it. After she refused, he yanked off the tie she forced him to wear, throwing it on the ground. Their fight about the tie and handbag soon turned into a hilarious rap battle.

We heard this particular scene wasn’t in the script; it happened naturally on set between Ji Sung andHwang Jung Eum. Knowing this has increased our respect for these two artists, who are just killing their roles. Can anyone mention another drama where the OTP had a rap battle?!

9. “Kill Me, Heal Me“: Face-to-face conversations

One of the more interesting scenes in this drama is the strange and somewhat creepy conversations between Do Hyun and his bad boy alter, Se Gi, in the bathroom mirror. During one such face-to-face, Se Gi mockingly asks Do Hyun if he’s sure he can handle recovering all of his lost memories, which seem to include some form of child abuse. Do Hyun calmly replies that he can and he will while Se Gi smirks, cocking his head as if he’s looking at a bug.

We’re hoping Do Hyun is stronger than Se Gi thinks he is; most likely a whole lot of horrible stuff is about to rain down on his head.

Source: http://www.soompi.com/2015/02/16/top-ten-k-drama-moments-of-the-week-february-week-3/10/

• Replies 22.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my favorite lines in this drama.

Somehow, I’ve started to want to help this person. Even though I have some shortcomings and faults, I have a family that will help me and embrace me. But this person… has no one. I have a lot of good memories that I can think of whenever I’m having a hard time, but this person doesn’t have anything like that. He lives each and every moment losing his memories and his time. I have a lot of people who love me, but even if this person has people that he loves, he can’t hold onto them. That’s why… I want to help him. I want to help him get out from his castle. And I want to let him know… That if you want to be friends, you hold your hand out… And that it’s okay to grab onto someone else’s hand if they hold it out to you.” - ORJ

copied from Tumblr: joowons

Before Wednesday comes.... here's one more subbed BTS! :> :> :>

I'm so sad that I can't stream tomorrow (I think?) because I have to head to my grandparents house for reunion dinner :((Thursday alsooooooo have visiting for chinese new year. Aiya don't care! Imma stream it once I get the chance to LOL =))

Guest IguanaSoap

Who Sells Lipstick Better- Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

Who Sells Lipstick Better- Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

If you are a fan of the popular MBC drama “Kill Me, Heal Me,” you’ve probably already heard that Ji Sung was the first male actor to sell out female cosmetics by wearing it himself.

In episode 8 of “Kill Me, Heal Me,” Ji Sung portrayed Ahn Yo Na, one of the seven split personalities of Cha Do Hyun, the male protagonist of the drama. Ahn Yo Na is a 17-year-old school girl with sass, and in episode 8, you see her make an appearance in a pink uniform along with girlish makeup. Apparently, Ji Sung looked so good with the pink lip tint, the demand started to rise for 2013 product from Hera after the episode aired, causing it to sell out. The lip tint is from Hera cosmetic’s Sheer Holic Pop Tint line (color: Marilyn Pink).

Inspired by the unlikely turn of events, fans started to create commercial parodies of Ji Sung as Ahn Yo Na advertising female cosmetics. In particular, one fan (dd kim @YouTube) created a parody of Hera’s own cf (commercial film) starting its model, Jun Ji Hyun. The result is pretty awesome, as well as hilarious, so check it out for yourself and tell us what you think- who sells the lipstick better, Jun Ji Hyun or Ji Sung?

First, watch the real cf from Hera starring Jun Ji Hyun.

Now here is the fan-made parody of the commercial.

(soompi)

;))

hanks

@sgxa

for the written preview translation! wow it seems we will have another great ep!We will laugh and cry...AWESOME DRAMA!

Thanks @sgxa for translation of preview.

@mrslee I love those lines too.

@‌emma85 thanks for posting the favorite moments . I enjoyed rose moment two. That showed how talented JI Sung and Hwang-Jung-Eum are.

@onnififi said: @moodypie said: Speaking of Pokemon, I even have a soft toy Pokemon at home, the size of RJ's teddy bear.And i didn't realise it's been sitting at one corner the whole time. Now every time i see it, it will remind me of ORION and RJ.

It will also reminds me of our beloved human pokemon YN, the pink version (thanks to @hazelzerone)

Ri On is such a big brotherI kind of understand the love when hear the song, He likes her but not to have her, he want the best for her but he acknowledge his hearttricky situation but he knew it wasn't mean to be like that(I know this thing can happen)RgoUOxC.png?1

Hello chingudeul….long time no post something here….and now I wanna share a bit or very long post…hehehehe

Sorry for bringing this up again since last my theory:

--Im sorry this is all just my speculation about the story, I  just wanna share my thoughts to all of  you who may be have the same thought as me.---

:-B :-B :-B 

CJP not CGH Son?

Below that I resume all their conversations about “that child (MSY‘s child)” between CKJ parents in episode 5 after CKJ mom have a fight with CDH mom. Actually I think this conversation is very important to knew a bit what happened to Cha family in the past.

CKJ dad mention that why CGH end up his relationship with his son CJP. So, with this base I tought that CJP actually is not his son, maybe he was adopted or CGH found that halmoni having affair and told him as his son instead.

So, after this the question is why ORJ as the heir ?

1.     as his daughter, so MSY is actually the mistress of his, but public known her as  his daughter in law. Because if  she known as a mistress, her child  would never be as heir, so to put in legal she known as daughter in law instead because she married to his legal son CJP.

2.     as his grand daughter, MSY is actually his lost daughter with another woman and found her, and because of lack (capability or statue as illegitimate) his son he marrying her to CJP so and MSY chosen as new CEO, the next heir would be still have a blood line to his.

The both of this plot above was such embarassing to CGH, so that’s why CGH try to hide ORJ after the fire accident. but still want to keep her maybe he knows that him and MSY want to save ORJ from the hyenas (halmoni and CJP) because they found out that they have to dismissed so CJP/Halmoni would be as the next CEO because  he  known as the legal son or worst halmoni wants the position for herself because she knew there something happened to her son.

They mention that MSY went to America soon after CGH end up his relationship as father and son. And halmoni left house because she was mad at CGH who over his daughter in law than his eldest son (CJP) and choosing her as CEO than his own son.

They told that MSY is too much bright for CJP. Like a skill, ability, appereance, etc. she win any other places than CJP.

Maybe the subs is not perfect but they said  “why family with not sons choose  daughter in law as next succesor?” whats this?its means they know that CJP doesn’t have any blood line to Cha family?

CGH even went to America to look for her (MSY) after he end up his relationship     to CJP.  

And after MSY came back there are rumour that said she had a child and they doubt that the child is CJP bloodline. but CKJ mom think that is just a rumour because CKJ dad told her that no one ever met the child. But CKJ dad thinks its not a base less rumour because after the fire accident, he said big father (CGH) changed all the workers in the house as they assume that CGH must try to hide something. And they thought that maybe hide that child.

And if you remember SSG enter the chairman room in ep 10 and saw the big picture of CGH called him grandfather but corrected it to Chairman CGH. it must be there a    reason for it, isnt it? About maybe CDH doesn’t have any blood related to CGH.

If we  back again to episode 1, there is car crashed accident and after that there is a banquet party to CJP for the next CEO. After that there are fire accident, and CDH as the 3rd generation heir is miraculously saved but CJP in a coma. 

And I think CJP is also abused by CGH before, that’s  why CJP told CDH he will be scolded if CDH cannot play piano right and abused CDH and ORJ as his punching bag. Maybe CGH abused CJP because he found out that CJP is not his biological son, and because this abused CJP looked lack capability as the next CEO, maybe he has also a mental illness like CDH.              

The shame of Cha family

I have  two opinion which may be the caused Cha family wants to hide :

1.     MSY is actually his mistress and they have a child (maybe ORJ)

2.     MSY is a daughter of his from non legal wife (not halmoni)  

The two of this theory maybe as the caused why CGH changed all the employee after fire accident. though I prefer to  no.1 because is more logically. If you see the picture MSY holding hand with CGH looks more love between a man and woman not relationship between father and daughter in law. but who knows maybe the other around.

CDH , ORO and ORJ as same age

As we know that if MSY have CDH and ORJ as the same time they must be a twin then, but we know that MSY just a legal mother for CDH, that’s why I think MSY and CJP cheats each other and having their child with their own lover (CJP-SHR) and (MSY-unknown) and have their child at the same time around.  Thats why CJP and MSY was just a fake relationship since start their married life.

ORO  is the missing child?

I have many doubts about it, there are:

1.     The photo which ORO burned, I saw that its perfectly to a little girl, not a boy   

2.     He actually doesn’t fear to basement, just pretend for ORJ sake, that’s why I think he hasnt any trauma in the basement or fire in the first place. So this is the proof that he is not the child missing.

3.     ORO make a novel based on Cha family but still he  has a blurred story behind because he still in investigated them. Why he know about it? Because he knew that ORJ is adopted, and wants to know more about her in the past before shes adopted and maybe when she still new in his family he saw her have a big trauma like a basement or fire.

And in ep 7 ORO told to his editor that he hear coincidentally from his parent talking about chaebol family links to child who was adopted by Oh family. And  when he grew up he start his investigation about chaebol family (thats why this is the reason he visit to America for his novel, because he knew there are more one child in that household/CDH).

Awareness about “the child”  SG refers to

I’m still have no idea why CDH doesnt realized that SG always tell about the child and it always going to ORJ, but CDH still not find out why. Because I think a person whom met SG must  be correlated also to him, but now he must be more aware about the child SG refers to, even he told shes his first love, because maybe SG’s first love also know him (CDH) in the past. Because in the episode 4 SG told CDH he is the one who first found her, maybe SG and CDH in the past want to find the child after being disappeared, after this we know that CDH must be know who the child is before he get amnesia.

SHR/CDH mother went abroad

I think this SG’s idea for saving ORJ from her past, he doesn’t want her remember her past but still want to give Seungjin Group to her, that’s why he provoked Halmoni to give Seungjin group to him.    

SG wants to pay ORJ back because he thought that ORJ was died in fire accident but saved actually and of course he thinks that ORJ is the who real heir actually. He doesn’t want her to remember her past, because she would be hurt and he would be disappeared after all the past story revealed and CDH become stronger butstillwants to give her the right which is she should accepted (Seung jin Group).

SSG and CDH opposite romantically character

SG character truly innocent in his mind and a bad boy just an exterior, I think he become like that as a defence for all the pain CDH being take. I think he still see ORJ as a little girl who he had crush in the past, that’s why all that’s he doing to ORJ  looks  more childplay and even a romantic scene he with  ORJ just a peck not a truly kiss,  that’s why  its look more a boy who just had  fist kissed to a little girl.

Though CDH looks innocent in appearance but he’s all out with his move to ORJ, even in her first day work with him, he fully kissed her and even he said honestly remember what happened in the last night kiss, this is CDH way to show his heart to ORJ indirectly I think. :D

What I’m looking forward and curious for the next episodes :

1.     Omega’s novel based movie, from this I think the untold story about Cha family would be unravel next

2.     Yona and ORO meet up!! must be hilarious, this scene maybe around at time CDH meet ORO for discussing  the movie, and we’ve got the BTS for this scene !!

3.     How Oh family solved the problems with ORJ known about her past

4.     CKJ has interest to ORJ,  and SG/DH will be agitated

5.     Where is the handsome guy CJP in the picture?why Ahn Nae Sang ajusshi?

6.     Merging all the personalities as new CDH

7.     Time plot story

-        End up relationship CGH-CJP as son and father

-        MSY went to America

-        MSY come back, bring ORJ along to Cha house

-        MSY as next  CEO

-        Fire accident part 1

-        Chairman CGH changed all the workers wants to hide ORJ

-        Car crash accident, MSY and CGH died

-        Party for CJP as new CEO

-        Fire accident/any accident part 2, CJP save CDH, CJP in comatose, ORJ missing

-        ORJ took over by Oh family (we see that time when orj meet up the first time with ORO was around 8 y/o)

This time plot makes me confused especially the fire accident, are there two accidents?

Okay sorry for a very looooong post, and for further episodes I really anticipated for romantic scenes between ORJ and CDH, because their  romantic relationship still blurred in my eyes and of course a sassy girl AYN. KMHM FIGHTING!!!!
\m/ \m/ \m/

My  favorite KMHM phrase is…

“....in 7 January 2015 10 PM on the dot, the time I fell for you…..”  8-> 8-> ;)) ;))

by Shin Se Gi

hello @everyone :)
this is my first time commenting in this thread.
first, i wanna say thank you for all your comments, analysis, BTS, fanart, etc about KMHM,
especially all comments, insight and analysis about mystery child ^:)^
second, i just wanna say.. I love KMHM!! I think from all my kdrama watching experience, KMHM is the first drama which could make me laughed uncontrollaby =)) kudos to scriptwriter, PD, all crews and casts who could make this amazing drama. really feel like ride a roller coaster! this drama is truly romantic comedy..(not like few other kdramas, which its genre also romcom, but in second half usually landed on melodrama territory)
hmm..I don't know if this little information has posted in this thread..forgive me is this already posted in here
one of A-list korean child actress, Kim Sae Ron has posted on her instragam, screencaps of KMHM ost part 1, Auditory Hallucination by Jang Jae In when KMHM episode 1 and 2 aired (so actually this info is old info, sorry). This mean KSR also watched KMHM!

[@yuk0731‘s ig] #KillMeHealMe #ฮวานชอง

plappi said:

And lyrics!

Park Seo Jun – Letting You Go (너를 보낸다) Kill Me Heal Me OST

I’m lightly calling out to you
Unlike my heavy heart
I hold myself back and hide behind the playful words
I live as the person you know

You’re smiling so pretty
Honestly, it’s so hard to just look at you
My feet go toward you several times a day
It gets faster day by day

My heart blocks my love
My lips tremble but I hold it in
Because that’s the right thing to do, because I have to
The more I try to have it, the more it’ll break
Because it’s that’s kind of love

The things that hurt you
I said I would stop all of it, whatever it is
But what if I can’t stop it and you get hurt anyway?
I’m afraid that’s what my heart will be to you

My heart blocks my love
It flows without a single moment of rest
I shouldn’t do this, I will lose everything
But I take a step back, this is as far as I should go
Because it’s that kind of love

I think I’ve had this heart for a while
It’s not mine and it won’t listen to me
Every time I see you

I can’t do anything about my heart
My heart keeps hurting more and more
I can’t hold it in, I want to hold you
But I’m afraid my feelings will make you cry
So I’m letting you go once again

uglypearl said: plappi said:

And lyrics!

Park Seo Jun – Letting You Go (너를 보낸다) Kill Me Heal Me OST

I’m lightly calling out to you
Unlike my heavy heart
I hold myself back and hide behind the playful words
I live as the person you know

You’re smiling so pretty
Honestly, it’s so hard to just look at you
My feet go toward you several times a day
It gets faster day by day

My heart blocks my love
My lips tremble but I hold it in
Because that’s the right thing to do, because I have to
The more I try to have it, the more it’ll break
Because it’s that’s kind of love

The things that hurt you
I said I would stop all of it, whatever it is

But what if I can’t stop it and you get hurt anyway?
I’m afraid that’s what my heart will be to you

My heart blocks my love
It flows without a single moment of rest
I shouldn’t do this, I will lose everything
But I take a step back, this is as far as I should go
Because it’s that kind of love

I think I’ve had this heart for a while
It’s not mine and it won’t listen to me
Every time I see you

I can’t do anything about my heart
My heart keeps hurting more and more
I can’t hold it in, I want to hold you
But I’m afraid my feelings will make you cry

So I’m letting you go once again

Newssuki said:
@uglypearl wow thank u for the info about CJP's book. Does anyone think why would he read such kind of book? I dunno, CJP must be brilliant to read such kind of book. But Grandpa Cha picked his legal wife to be the company successor? Could CJP have mental disorder too? Something tick me off about CJP appearance and emotional state. Well just my opnion.

Guest putri_cessa

Article: 'Kill Me, Heal Me', Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum, bittersweet romance in the hospital

1. [+1114, -5] So excited to watch it. Just look at the softness in Ji Sung's eyesㅜ

2. [+959, 8] I hope they don't cancel the episodes this week. I am so curious~~

3. [+748, -4] I wanna see it right awayㅠ♡♡

4. [+660, -2] Please give us the previewㅠㅠ I'm so excited

5. [+294, 0] I'm more excited for 'Kill Me, Heal Me' than the Lunar New Year.....

6. [+268, 0] Ji Sung's face makes me crazy: Him in that white knit is the death of meㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

7. [+224, 0] Ji Sung's really handsome...

8. [+197, 0] Ri Jin probably passed out after finally remembering the childhood memories of her being abused...ㅜ.ㅜ Cha Do Hyun cherishes Ri Jin a lot~ They're so beautiful together~~>:< One more day~ Of course, I have to work my butt off tomorrow but the reassurance that I get to watch it motivates me to work harder!!!

Cr : kkuljaem

Archived