Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maetawinz

[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Great fórum!!!! I am a die hard fan of Kill me Heal me...Love Ji Sung since "Protect The boss"...He's one hell of an actor...not afraid of portraying different emotions... and the OST!!!!!

:x :x  can't wait for the complete ost, including the background music!!! :)>-

a dose of Shin Se Gi on a Tuesday morning!
tumblr_njvsyqWKti1twlsaso1_540.jpg
By FANDERAY on DRAMABEANS

nazzy1109

said:

whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi

2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na

3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"
@northernlightsyou ask about this pic its in ep 1 at (12:37 min)

Guest sgxa

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000075394

Wuli Do Hyun nursing Ri Jin! Like a 24 hour sticky (chewing gum) nurse. =)) I don't understand much of it but broadly, it mentions DH looking at RJ lovingly, and that the scene was filmed on the 14th from 8.30am to noon. The actors were laughing a lot while rehearsing, but immediately turned serious when filming started.

i miss SSG....without him, the story seems incomplete to me. uggh it does look like love triangle though involve only 2 persons...ugggh this is so soo much complicated and its beyond my comprehension lol!

Guest Viva1777

I don't think so, it looks like she will have a little accident like the (2) last times :D I saw a still in back pages where she was lying down [-( really this girl need to watch out while jumping and running because she keeps getting knocked out =)) =)) 

it's true that everything happen for a reason. and i must say that Ji Sung definitely is the best actor for the role of Cha Do Hyun. I also love the other actors who were first chosen to do the role, but I think this role is really for Ji Sung. :)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAfp4Hu4FAPrHhptf58Zk
credit to owner

@sgxathank you for the news chingu!
I wonder what will happen that will cause RJ to be unconsious in the hospital. 
2015021707503339599-540x540_99_201502170

Guest Viva1777

Good morning chingus, can someone translate desc posted for the scene where DH is nursing RJ? Please please thanks. Dying to know what happen here. Wednesday come quickly. Happy to know KMHM not called for CNY.

Guest megaKNG

SUNlight02 said: @sgxathank you for the news chingu!
I wonder what will happen that will cause RJ to be unconsious in the hospital. 
2015021707503339599-540x540_99_201502170

Guest sgxa

@‌megaKNG yup agree, RJ probably fainted after the basement scene. She and DH are wearing the same tops from the last scene in ep 12.

Article also talked about how DH wouldn't leave her side and looked at her as if his heart was aching (find this quite hard to translate elegantly into English).

Guest emme85

Hwang Jeong Eum collapse! Ji Sung, '24 hours impregnable/thorough care'
"Don't be sick"
DH taking care of RJ who's sick.. He sticks by her side taking care of her..

byGbXf4.jpg
NbA0tpw.jpg
QCimDol.jpg
SlEpqEJ.jpg
m1RZ6sA.jpg
mOGuilV.jpg

Cr. iMBC

juju84 said:
valsava said:
@onnififi,  Yes I'm still awake it's not midnight yet in my neck of the woods.. I have to say after the subs to episode 12 one thing for sure Halmoni is afraid of him getting his memory back she was aware of one of the alts but now he has several more instead of trying to embrace him as a G/Son she rather send him away.. Which leads me to think Halmoni is about power and control and as long as everyone knows of his existence is enough to guard her position.. I loved he told her he's not some guard dog SJ nor is he some monster he's just CDH. Telling her he would leave the company but not the country so accept the facts..  
So my question is how far will Halmoni go to try and keep him from remembering or will she have him kidnap and sent to the states just what do she not want him to remember.. 
Something for me to think about until I fall asleep.. Good Night chat with you around 4am my time :-h

nazzy1109 said:@dhyca LOL......yup, how i wish RJ would shut SG up next time in a way that would question his recent "no touching policy" if u know what i mean !!!  ;;);))