Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maetawinz

[Drama 2015] ━╃ Kill Me, Heal Me 킬미, 힐미 ╄━

Recommended Posts

sorry chingus, i need to repost this!
2015021707503339599-540x540_99_201502170
credit to owner

thank you to our chingu who shared this photo.

OMG! i love the tender look of CDH to ORJ. and i can't contain myself from giggling and smiling when i saw CDH holding ORJ's hand! OMO!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ilchul said: nazzy1109 said: whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi                                                           2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na
3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i will wait for the scene when Yona runs around Hongdae with Rion behind him =)) =))
and also i missed his PIECE signature :)) :))
It cracks me up :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emme85

I'm so SWOOOONNNN over this still.... DH really cares for RJ!!! and RJ can see that DH cares/loves her!!!
mOGuilV.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@yaqiyuki aww chingu hi-5 thank u for subbing the arcade bts! I love their interaction. It makes me wanna go to arcade game also! ahhhh so it is RO-YN parody video :)) I think it combines the lines from YN catchy phrases and RO used to mention about how he let fate turn into destiny.
@uglypearl wow thank u for the info about CJP's book. Does anyone think why would he read such kind of book? I dunno, CJP must be brilliant to read such kind of book. But Grandpa Cha picked his legal wife to be the company successor? Could CJP have mental disorder too? Something tick me off about CJP appearance and emotional state. Well just my opnion.
@emme85 omg! thank u dear.. SWOONING detected! SWOONING detected! seriously I melt looking at how loving and thoughtful DH is.  (Sorry SG though I love u to the moon! Dont be mad SG!) I agree with someone in this thread posted that RJ is laying in her bedroom in DH's house and it's not at the hospital. Saw the same interior there. So it might happen after RJ's scene in the wine stellar? I want to know what happen, cant wait for tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

emme85 said: I'm so SWOOOONNNN over this still.... DH really cares for RJ!!! and RJ can see that DH cares/loves her!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest yanyan020375

Re the Unger book: it was on Do Hyun's/Yo Sub's desk too in episode 9.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh my heart... I just Fainted, take care of me too...gosh... what will it take to wake up to this beautiful, loving man next to me and take care of me like this...   love.gif mOGuilV.jpg

Thanks to @everyone for the updates and post.... You guys are awesome..... :-bd I cant wait for next episode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

THESE PEOPLE needs to meet Perry Park and his bombs. working bombs.
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkBNn6-w2092KGUibqWDJ
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQfzm2AWJPwqQE5sd0w6co
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRL-mfThAgYN6RxotMfTxd


OPTIONAL: KJ (why? i still feel he is not purely evil, he is just influenced by his father and of course the pressure of being kicked out in his position and his love for CY)
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8yA9xRCNv-fy1IP1unhm

credit to owners

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

MV OST 1 Full HD:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj1BK56_2hg
MV OST 3 Full HD:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcoLfi_xI-g

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

there are so many famous line / phrases of wisdom in this drama.


one of my favourite is from Ri On
"The Best Choice is Your Choice"

Ri On said this to Ri Jin when Ri Jin has to make decision to go for John Hopkins or Cha Do Hyun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sgxa

Written preview of ep 13!

 

리진(황정음)은 악몽을 꾸기 시작하고, 도현(지성)은 그런 리진이 걱정된다. 하지만 리진은 쉽게 마음을 열지 않고, 도현은 문득 그녀와 리온(박서준)의 관계를 다시 생각하는데.. 

한편, 영표(김일우)는 민서연(명세빈)의 아이가 아직 살아있다는 사실을 확신하고, 리온은 도현의 인격 중 하나인 ‘요나’와 처음으로 맞닥뜨린다. 

Ri Jin starts to have nightmares. Do Hyun is worried about Ri Jin being like that, but Ri Jin will not open up her heart easily. Do Hyun suddenly wonders about her relationship with Ri On again...
Young Pyo (Ki Joon's dad) confirms that Min Seo Yeon's child is still alive. Ri On meets one of Do Hyun's personalities - Yo Na - for the first time.


Might have missed some nuances so chingus who know korean, please add on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest emme85

sgxa said: Written preview of ep 13!

 

리진(황정음)은 악몽을 꾸기 시작하고, 도현(지성)은 그런 리진이 걱정된다. 하지만 리진은 쉽게 마음을 열지 않고, 도현은 문득 그녀와 리온(박서준)의 관계를 다시 생각하는데.. 

한편, 영표(김일우)는 민서연(명세빈)의 아이가 아직 살아있다는 사실을 확신하고, 리온은 도현의 인격 중 하나인 ‘요나’와 처음으로 맞닥뜨린다. 

Ri Jin starts to have nightmares. Do Hyun is worried about Ri Jin being like that, but Ri Jin will not open up her heart easily. Do Hyun starts to wonder about her relationship with Ri On again...
Young Pyo (Ki Joon's dad) confirms that Min Seo Yeon's child is still alive. Ri On meets one of Do Hyun's personalities - Yo Na - for the first time.


Might have missed some nuances so chingus who know korean, please add on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest sgxa

oops, why isn't the spoiler tag working.
I saw it on Baidu. The poster got it from http://mbcinfo.imbc.com/highlight/view.aspx?target=2015-02-18#12567

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ilchul said: nazzy1109 said: whew !.....finally learned making gifs today.....though obviously not good enough to make high quality ones........just to pass the time until the next epi.......sorry in advance to DH fans since he always has puppy smiles to RJ so can't choose any one.....& to YS fans 'coz he rarely smiles.........so here it goes......my random pass time post :
    _____Vote for the cutest expression_____1) fun loving Ferry Park ahjusshi                                                           2) handsome oppa loving Ahn Yo Na
3) jealous Shin Se Gi
4) drama king Oh Ri On
5) drama queen Oh Ri Jin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

image
sorry that i repost it again from uri Chingu @emme85..i love this picture :) 

it reminds me with Jo Min Hyuk when he said "without my permission, dont die!"
now we have Cha Do Hyun... of course he wont let her leave him too.. hihi.. both so sweet!! :x :x :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...