[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

I forgot that this drama start this week on KBSW. So I watched EP2 and like it. I like the kid actors too. It much better for them to act in long drama instead of being in 1-2 episode as the kid version or for flashback.
Areum from rich family too right and she keep it low or what. Tiffany is so cute too. Her aunt family will be the crazy bunch that will help her along the way. 
Did KBS got MOU with Zishen clothing company. I think I saw the company in few dramas already. 

:-B @ororomunroe‌ ....if you've never watched a daily then you might consider this one, or a daily that is complete. Then you could decide whether a dailys worth your time because it really is more about personal taste. For me most dailys are 8-| (I confess to having only ever watched two completely, and I skimmed threw those a lot)..... this drama might be the exception, well that is for the time being. The leads have a lot of chemistry and soon the Ex will reappear....should be interesting.... :D or ~X( Or :-O Or :-w or =D> Who knows for sure :-/

Finished watching epi 2 earlier.. I am in love with this show... The aunty family is one crazy bunch =)) I love their son.. On Aerum she is indeed an idiot.. I just hope no one comes out from the blue with her designs claiming as their own.., =)) you never knw in Makjang as it has a long way to go =))

@LdyGmerm,  This is what I was saying about being a scatter brain now mom has found out she's not going to say anything to her husband trying to find some kind of way to  separate HaR and her baby.. All the problems could have been reduce if she had sat both parents and brother down and talk with them telling that Tiffany is her child and she found out she was with child after the baby father and her broke up.. She has a job after returning to Korea but will need help with taking care of Tiffany when she at work.. No but she choose the hard way now she's ion for another beating when dad finds out just creating more problems when she could have taking care all three birds with one stone..  

I've only seen an episode so far LoL but already find certain scenes so clichéd  8-| and the main female protagonist gets on my nerves a bit for her ditziness  #-o I will continue to watch though  :P I guess that's the appeal of korean dramas that no matter how bad they are, they're still so addictive!   :D

:-B So far so good...I liked this eps. What mom wouldn't be surprised at how she found out her daughter has a baby? I agree Har should have been up front with her parents in the beginning, and faced the consequences. Sometimes the fear of the consequences makes the person make worse decisions. I admire Har for keeping her baby and for loving her the way she does.....But, that said, not admitting Tiffany is hers seems as if her fear of the consequences is 100% and her love for her baby 90%...a college degree doesn't make women smarter in All areas of their lives....Har needs to fess up to her family and let the chips fall were they may. As for Phillip, really??!? Your first thought is to call Har? Hey, buddy where's your wife?!? .....can't wait for their first encounter....

cattx said: :-B So far so good...I liked this eps. What mom wouldn't be surprised at how she found out her daughter has a baby? I agree Har should have been up front with her parents in the beginning, and faced the consequences. Sometimes the fear of the consequences makes the person make worse decisions. I admire Har for keeping her baby and for loving her the way she does.....But, that said, not admitting Tiffany is hers seems as if her fear of the consequences is 100% and her love for her baby 90%...a college degree doesn't make women smarter in All areas of their lives....Har needs to fess up to her family and let the chips fall were they may. As for Phillip, really??!? Your first thought is to call Har? Hey, buddy where's your wife?!? .....can't wait for their first encounter....

Ep 2 Wow! She is really hiding the fact that Tiffany is her baby! But her father never said it best: You reap what you sow; the mother talking about the friend and her daughter...comes right back on you. But that step mother's mother, what exactly is wrong with marrying a successful widower? I wish!

NewKDramaAddict said: Ep 2 Wow! She is really hiding the fact that Tiffany is her baby! But her father never said it best: You reap what you sow; the mother talking about the friend and her daughter...comes right back on you. But that step mother's mother, what exactly is wrong with marrying a successful widower? I wish!

I been racking my brain trying to figure out what drama I saw Philip in, I knew whatever it was he played in he was a rich self entitled, son of a ...(you better shut your mouth! lol)!  And I was right, he played the azzwipe in Cheer Up Mr.Kim! Trying to make a woman he didn't want at first his after she finds someone else. 
Mr.Kim is also where I first encountered @dexter8010 over at dramacrazy before it was shuttered, and he turned me onto soompi. Thanks  :)

Archived