[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

CSW's stepmother is indeed a fox and gold digger and it seems like CSW doesn't buy that innocent act of hers. Why is she so desperate to marry him off? She seemed upset when he politely refused joining them for dinner with that other lady(don't know what her name is). 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Ldy Gmerm" Thanks for the recaps and is much appreciated..

I agree HAR knew the circumstances she was in before taking the job CWS gave her, and he does have a right to be upset where his show was important to him that got CWS yelled at.. but i also see it's going to be a problem with GEA once she find's out that CWS and HAR like each other, so let the game begin..

:-B I can't believe I watched 102 eps drama and the only reason I wasn't frustrated   ~X( ....was because it was a drama that was easy to watch raw and know what was happening and what would ridiculously happen......I honestly started watching  TM because of JW, the young son. The child actor that portrayed, JW, should receive an drama award....I couldn't believe how many episodes they had him crying. Honestly, I watched to find out how many episodes they would have him crying. I wasn't interested in the mothers at all. All I wanted was for JW to be happy with his mom, then the child actor wouldn't have many more crying scenes. Anyway, I won't say that the drama was a favorite drama, more like it was a drama just to pass the time. I thought I Wouldn't watch another daily drama, but, I watched the first episode to this drama, SS, I liked the 1st episode it had me laughing, and I liked the leads. It seems that it might not be all melo ....but of course, it is to early to tell. At the time, I wondered if anyone would sub this drama. Now, that I know that it will be subbed by KBS, I will be on the look out. I found this thread and would like to thank everyone on this thread for sharing comments and for the recaps. I don't know how much I'll watch of this drama, due mostly to the length, but it's nice to know that others are watching and what isn't clear when watching, just might be explained here. Thanks again.

cattx said: :-B I can't believe I watched 102 eps drama and the only reason I wasn't frustrated   ~X( ....was because it was a drama that was easy to watch raw and know what was happening and what would ridiculously happen......I honestly started watching  TM because of JW, the young son. The child actor that portrayed, JW, should receive an drama award....I couldn't believe how many episodes they had him crying. Honestly, I watched to find out how many episodes they would have him crying. I wasn't interested in the mothers at all. All I wanted was for JW to be happy with his mom, then the child actor wouldn't have many more crying scenes. Anyway, I won't say that the drama was a favorite drama, more like it was a drama just to pass the time. I thought I Wouldn't watch another daily drama, but, I watched the first episode to this drama, SS, I liked the 1st episode it had me laughing, and I liked the leads. It seems that it might not be all melo ....but of course, it is to early to tell. At the time, I wondered if anyone would sub this drama. Now, that I know that it will be subbed by KBS, I will be on the look out. I found this thread and would like to thank everyone on this thread for sharing comments and for the recaps. I don't know how much I'll watch of this drama, due mostly to the length, but it's nice to know that others are watching and what isn't clear when watching, just might be explained here. Thanks again.

:-B @valsava...Thanks....I watched the first episode...then it took me time to find where to watch...now I know....and look forward to watching.....I think the leads have a lot of chemistry together....it will be interesting to watch HAR and CWS fall in love and even more interesting when the EX appears...and he will appear.....is it only me or does the woman (the actress)that seems to be interested in CWS look a lot like HAR (the actress)?...........any way I'll come to visit and share..... ^:)^

Thanks to @irilight for the information:

Those still wondering when this will start on KBSW look below:

"It is scheduled to come on KBSW on 11/24.  We can write a comment requesting that they download episodes to their YT channel.  The more requests they get, the more likely they will do that.  Granted, they will be behind the thread schedule, but we can always go back and watch to clarify questions."

http://kbsworld.kbs.co.kr/programs/programs_intro.html?no=872

So our subbed episodes will be about two weeks behind but that is still awesome to have the episodes subbed.

mLnGGyl3_5c42b4_f.jpg

Drama: Love & Secret (English title) / Sweet Secret (literal title)Revised romanization: Dalkomhan BimilHangul: 달콤한 비밀Director: Park Man-YoungWriter: Kim Kyung-HeeNetwork: KBS2Episodes:Release Date: November 11, 2014 --Runtime: Monday-Friday 19:50 (Coming to Youtube beginning November 24, 2014)
Main CastShin So Yool as Han Ah ReumKim Heung Soo as Chun Sung WoonYang Jin Woo as PhillipLee Min Ji as Go Yoon Yi
Han Ah Reum's familyJung Dong Hwan as Han Pan SukKim Hye Ok as Oh Myung HwaSon Seung Won as Han Jin WooPark Joon Myun as Oh Sun HwaChoi Seung Kyung as Kwon Young SooYang Han Yeol as Kwon Hyuk Min
Sung Woon's familyKim Eung Soo as Chun Do HyungHwang In Young as Lee Soo AhHeo Jin as Lee Hae BangJo Hyun Do (조현도) as Chun Sung Ho
OthersJo Hyun Shik (조현식) as Secretary JangIm Baek Chun as Kim Sung ChulYoo Hee Do (유희도) as Woo Sang Joon

NO problems, sometimes the search does not work.. I hope you will be joining us over in the other thread when you get a free moment. Thank goodness it is on KBS and we can see it with subs..  There is a lot more information then when the other thread was created.. nice.. I will have to use some of it if you do not mind.

Wow two threads created for this drama..  So this will be Har's Ex and yes you can bet your bottom dollar he will return especially if she's made a name for herself and find out just how her family background stands in society.. For some reason I think he thought he was getting rid of the nothing clingy girl to realizing he gave up a diamond..

@valsava
I have the thought that he would prolly want HAR back as well if he sees someone else wanting her and that she had his baby and did not tell him. He will want to possibly tell her to leave him alone at first until he finds out he has a kid then he will either want to get with her again on the side if he is still married or try to take his child from her. (especially if his wife can't have kids)

He could completely go the other way and want her to stay as far as possible away from him as to not ruin his marriage and life if it is found out he has a kid.
It should be interesting because from the opening credits I think he is coming back to Korea at some point. Prolly (hopefully) after she has made a bit of a name for herself as a designer and is starting to have feelings for and with CSW.

Ldy Gmerm said: @valsava
I have the thought that he would prolly want HAR back as well if he sees someone else wanting her and that she had his baby and did not tell him. He will want to possibly tell her to leave him alone at first until he finds out he has a kid then he will either want to get with her again on the side if he is still married or try to take his child from her. (especially if his wife can't have kids)

He could completely go the other way and want her to stay as far as possible away from him as to not ruin his marriage and life if it is found out he has a kid.
It should be interesting because from the opening credits I think he is coming back to Korea at some point. Prolly (hopefully) after she has made a bit of a name for herself as a designer and is starting to have feelings for and with CSW.

Archived