[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

I'm not sure how long HAR can keep the truth about the baby hidden from her family. Will she keep lying that it's a friend's baby whenever she is seen with her daughter? Her parents will want to know where this friend who can't take care of her own baby is. Lol! HAR's mother will faint when she finds out the truth especially after boasting about HAR to her friends.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tinatrix236 said: I'm not sure how long HAR can keep the truth about the baby hidden from her family. Will she keep lying that it's a friend's baby whenever she is seen with her daughter? Her parents will want to know where this friend who can't take care of her own baby is. Lol! HAR's mother will faint when she finds out the truth especially after boasting about HAR to her friends.

@valsava,  She never did tell the father that she was pregnant.  She took the pregnancy test after he had already dumped her...

Her baby is a  little girl, so maybe that father would not want this baby if he finds out about it, even if his wife cannot bare kids.... who knows...??

@yujinlimb, welcome...we all like good dailies here..

HAR was still being quite forceful with CSW at the company...I don't think she knows that he is the CEO. I think she was begging for access to sewing machines so she can get her samples prepared. Maybe someone who understands can emlighten us a bit.
BTW hello everyone       :-h      I'm obviously in too lol.

@irilight" @kdramafan469" @yunjinlimb Glad your joining us the more the merrier..

HAR doesn't know CWS position as to where he's an CEO, which HAR isn't going to be fond of it watch and see.. to a fact she'll have in her mind of thinking and depending on herself, to try and raise her child without anyone's help, I can see it miles away..

Guest adikkeluangman

This drama plot had been recycle so many times and almost similar to drama My Love By My Side that I adored. I will check out this drama once Two Mother finish air on KBSW.

kdramafan469 said: HAR was still being quite forceful with CSW at the company...I don't think she knows that he is the CEO. I think she was begging for access to sewing machines so she can get her samples prepared. Maybe someone who understands can emlighten us a bit.
BTW hello everyone       :-h      I'm obviously in too lol.

@kdramafan469 .....Welcome to the thread chinggu! :)
HAR's ex may show up later in the drama. He may want that baby if his wife can't have children or uses it as an excuse to force himself back into HAR's life. 
There's something off about CWS's stepmother. She is up to something and it wouldn't surprise me if she is a gold digger who is trying to get the company for herself and her son.
I hope HAR tells her mother in the next episode because she really can't keep this secret for much longer.

@valsava
I may be mistaken but it seems like CWS's and HAR's families may be trying to set them up together.

tinatrix236 said: @kdramafan469 .....Welcome to the thread chinggu! :)
HAR's ex may show up later in the drama. He may want that baby if his wife can't have children or uses it as an excuse to force himself back into HAR's life. 
There's something off about CWS's stepmother. She is up to something and it wouldn't surprise me if she is a gold digger who is trying to get the company for herself and her son.
I hope HAR tells her mother in the next episode because she really can't keep this secret for much longer.

@valsava
I may be mistaken but it seems like CWS's and HAR's families may be trying to set them up together.

Oh so many regular daily drama watcher here.

First impression: I think tihs drama is an Ugly alert replica. CSW exactly same now why Na Do He was in Ugly Alert. He become like this because of her father and stepmother. The sypnosis say He will change after get contact with Tiffany. Definetly looking forward it. Heroin is tipycal Kdrama heroine expect she has an ugliness because she live as an unwed single mom. About Step mom we need she her more but i guess she will be simillar like NDH's stepmom. So I think as the drama progressing CSW will  open to his half brother.
Now i think CSW and AR will get an agreement that CSW will be Tiffany's father. This way CSW can get away engagement( which is soon be hold with Go Eun Ah) and AR can show her family that Tiffany has a father.

I am definetly IN. Plot is really interesting from me.

'Unknown girl meets CSW’s father at the elevator and he greets her saying something and she replies back and he replies smiling and she smiles as well and she ask him something and he laughs and says something and he says something else (sucking up to his father is not going to do it lady!)'

She is Go Eun Ah. CSW will engage with GEA  soon.

sorry cut your post

Basically aunt realized the baby was HAR because her mom was holding it and said it looks just AR looked when she was a baby and her father agreed that baby really looked like AR. So aunt realizes this then AR calls her, she tells her just a minute she will call back. She takes the baby a leaves, once outside she calls AR back and asks just who baby is this, is this your child. She tells AR she was at her parents house and AR freaks out and tells her not to tell or take baby home. Aunt takes the baby back to their hotel room and tells hubby whats going on and that the baby is AR. 
The part where AR is asleep at the sewing machine....when CSW wakes her she realizes she needs a model and tries to strip him and force him to model her clothes ( this dumb azz still has not even bothered to try to find out who this man is), he refuses and throws her off him. She then says she'll have to do it herself and starts to strip off her clothes.  In the preview CSW models the outfit in a disguise (fake mustache and glasses)

Today ep.: HAR win the design contest. The winner got job as part of design team. Thats what we saw in the preview that HAR will go work but obviously CSW dont want hear anything as he feel he was betrayed by HAR.

Stepmother we need see her more. It seems she has interested in company's matters and they hate each other with CSW but she act nicely when in the present of Chairman. She definetly is a fox. GAH also is something. She isnt interested how she treated by CSW. She is definetly after money.

dexter8010 said: Today ep.: HAR win the design contest. The winner got job as part of design team. Thats what we saw in the preview that HAR will go work but obviously CSW dont want hear anything as he feel he was betrayed by HAR.

Stepmother we need see her more. It seems she has interested in company's matters and they hate each other with CSW but she act nicely when in the present of Chairman. She definetly is a fox. GAH also is something. She isnt interested how she treated by CSW. She is definetly after money.

Archived