[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

@kdramafan469

You are right HAR lied about that she has boyfriend. HAR said to same to him what Philip said to her back then that he was nothing to her. After Har continue ingoring him he brought up that topic. Philip said to her she act like that because she has someone and HAR just agreed what philip said.

OMG we have such a dumb heroine.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dexter8010 said: @kdramafan469

You are right HAR lied about that she has boyfriend. HAR said to same to him what Philip said to her back then that he was nothing to her. After Har continue ingoring him he brought up that topic. Philip said to her she act like that because she has someone and HAR just agreed what philip said.

I can't understand why her parents have her on such a high pedestal when she is completely clueless. I mean she didn't become a scatter brain over night, this is something she has been all her life. It's also probably the reason Phillip thought he could walk all over her...he just figured he could return at anytime and she was so stupid she would thank him for coming back to him.   Yes I too need for the writers to smarten up this chick real quick and in a hurry.

I forget mention. So today when Stepmom left the table they disscuss that tomorow will be family meeting including GYY's mother but what we saw in the preview CSW and GYY's mother too didnt even show up in the family meeting. So I thinking that GYY also hiding something. Stepmom and LSA a very similiar both of them social climber but GYY will fail with CSW.

dexter8010 said: @kdramafan469

I watched the beginning episodes up until now and I am not impressed with the herione who cries and cries and is clueless what to do with the baby to even come back to Korea. Welfare in the States is better than no welfare at all in Korea where people are more acceptable of single unwed mothers. The heroine is dumb. I am dropping this drama.

:-B I look forward to this drama every week. Personally, I like SS's very much, even if it is a Daily, and that's saying a lot. When I watched the first episode subbed, I realized that Philip never looked at HAR's face, or into her eyes when he was saying he didn't love her and she meant nothing to him. So, it made me wonder if, Phillip really did love HAR, and was he forced to marry in an arranged marriage with benefits, or he himself chose wealth and prestige over the love he had for Har.......doesn't really matter after the fact, what's done is done. There is no back tracking on relationships like this. There might be relationships that work out after a break up like this, but I'd bet that the majority wouldn't have worked out, with or without the break up. Personal experience makes me believe this way. It's definitely better to know that you missed the 'bullet' with a guy, like Phillip, that dropped you without a decent explanation. It only hurts in the beginning, then someone comes along and takes your breathe away with 100% love. i.e. CSW for HAR...... Back to episode1, Then the thought that Phillip really loved Har 'went out the window,' when HAR runs to the Chapel and Phillip is grinning from ear to ear saying his 'I Do's'.........it will be interesting to find out...if Phillip is married....if, not. Why?....if, so, what the h*** is he thinking ? And, where is his wife. Leave the girl alone ( ;)) it's the plot , so he can't leave the girl alone 8-} )......I know HAR has issues...major issues...but, I find her likeable....don't get me wrong, I totally don't agree with her decisions, nor her mother's for that matter. One Major LIE has lead to another Major LIE. And, when these bombs explode there will be plenty of pain to go around. Har's father seems fragil. I'm not saying he is. I know that it will be a major embarrassment and shock for Har's father, just hoping its not in the script that he will pass away from the shock of all of Har's lies and his wife's lies. I still cringe when I watch the stepmom....And CSW's dad X( ...no one deserves to be treated the way CSW dad treats him. I loved CSW in today's episode.....someone's going to fall hard :-/ ..... i.e. CSW...I'm just hoping HAR stays focused on her baby and resolving her Major issues....even if it she should start to feel for CSW, she needs to keep those sentiments under control because the last thing I want to see is HAR and CSW following in love and CSW not knowing about Har's past and not knowing the truth about Tiffany....HAR needs to start telling the truth...the truth will set you free, HAR (wonder how MANY episodes it will take??? Doesn't matter I'm in for the long haul, at least I think I am.....I'm excited for tomorrow eps seems like Phillip has decided to play Chess....sorry, Phillip, you lost your Queen in eps 1.. :D

When CDH first met Philip he seemed pleased.

LS-13-4_zps35d98b2b.jpg

But as soon as Philip left the room CDH face became sour. Is that a reflection on his feelings about Philip or CSW?  (ep. 13)

LS-13-5_zps96b3cc40.jpg

I think it is possible that HAR's dad will be involved in a scandal.

When he was drinking with the uncle (ep.13)

LS-13-7_zps8d82e646.jpg

He was spotted by someone. I don't know if that person is a reporter, or also maybe a gov't employee? Someone jealous of HAR's father promotion, maybe?

LS-13-8_zps71afc03a.jpg

In any event, if he digs up and finds out the connection between the father and the uncle and in what financial distress the uncle is; and on top of that the fact that HAR works for that company, and the loan that OMH took from LSA - it could all be constituted as a bribe for HPS to favor that company. We saw that even HPS was uneasy when he finally found out that CDH was the president of the company where HAR worked.

It is a real shame, because HPS really tries to live an unblemished and uncorrupted life.  It would be heartbreaking to see him go through a scandal like this. Was it @valsaa who thought that he may have a heart attack? It sure makes sense if he falls from grace like this with no fault of his own.

And about Philip, I find it strange that he goes about pursuing HAR as if she is "his" and CSW infringed on his girlfriend. He does not act at all like a married man. I hope this man does not have in mind to go after HAR in order to make her his mistress! I hope that for one reason or another he is not married now.

LS-14-20_zps8ad78612.jpg

BTW, what did the boy KHM said to ruin his father's presentation in the sauna when he was trying to sell that health drink?  He seemed to have a willing crowd, and then the kid said something and it was all over... 

@LdyGmerm,@irilight.  Thanks for today's contribution.  I really want to do like gene71632, and bow out for a minute and then pick this drama back up but I can't do that to my buddies.. 
Not really much happen in today' episode but Har and CSW had a close encounter and he felt every bit of it..

@irilight
I have to agree with you I think HPS is heading for a scandal through no fault of his own. It will be through association as he is coming to the party a bit late. OMH, her sister's family and even HAR will contribute to this fall he will take.I thought he too realized who CDH was and as he was seen by the man (HPS did not notice him) I betting that reporter will be digging. His questions to HAR in today's episode prove he is finding out the close ties and he looks a bit worried. Although he has not done anything wrong CDH and LSA with the help of OMH are boxing him in and he just does not know it.It will look bad and he will prolly be asked to resign in disgrace.  If he does not die I would have divorced OMH for what she did.He has told her not to accept things from people and she did and Money at that which although he had no knowledge of will be taken as a bribe for favoritism.  Because of her family and her not listening to him she will cause him to loose everything.

He will want to know about why she got money from LSA and when he finds out it was to help her sister he will hit the roof. Then if she got more money or wants to know why she is helping them so much someone is going to come clean about the baby. It will prolly be her sister and her family that sells her and HAR up the river on this if LSA or CDH do not threaten him with the knowledge. I can see him stressing out about his princess having a kid out of wedlock and stroking out. Then he thinks about his job that he loved that was ruined as well , that is is a cocktail for a heart attack.

thanks for that recap above.

I've read a few of the recaps and i wonder how is this drama so far?. I hear some is frustrated with the female lead. Is she showing some signs for the better?. I want to start with this one but i'm hesitating after experiencing "Only Love" which some people here would probably understand :P

Where is Philips wife? Why is it ok for him to hurt HAR and throw her over then to look for her later. IF he threw her over for money, prestige or business before he will do it again or what's to say he won't do it again. Why should she take him back. He made his choices. Whether he loved her or not before he did not choose that love. I can tell you he will find out about that kid and he will either try to take her pissed that HAR does not want to be with him or try to force her to be with him by threatening to take that kid from her. One thing I think is that Philip is a bit arrogant and thought she would just be hanging around moping over his loss and thought he could get her back when he wanted to. He never thought she would not want him back for whatever reason. The nerve to have a ring in his hand. I wonder what he said to her did he say where his wife was or even admit to having one? He screams want a mistress to me.  The writer seems to have made a mess of LSA and HAR's encounters. I am not sure why LSA does not know who HAR is after looking at her resume and her picture but she seems clueless to know who HAR is associated with.  This I think will be one of the main reasons she and GYY will find out about her baby and try to use it against her.  GYY to get rid of her next to CSW and LSA to force her father into doing what they want.

@LdyGmerm,  This is why birdbrain creates so many problems for her and everybody else.. She should tell Phillip that she aware of him being married and she don't do married men I do think it's her choice to tell him she has his child or not because  he made that decision for her when he dump her.. I do see him threatening her with that kid if she don't do what he wants the same applies for GYY and the greedy step-mom.. 
Now Har not being up front with her dad about this matter so there will be no misunderstanding and embarrassment for the family if it comes to the public attention she choose to plead the 5th knowing what position her dad is in so wrong she's going to have to come clean at some point the longer she wait the angrier he will become.. This why I said when mom found out she should have killed three birds with one stone and came clean..  Btw Thanks for the recap  Lunkera said: I've read a few of the recaps and i wonder how is this drama so far?. I hear some is frustrated with the female lead. Is she showing some signs for the better?. I want to start with this one but i'm hesitating after experiencing "Only Love" which some people here would probably understand :P

:-B it's all about personal tastes......I honestly don't know where I got the patience to watch a daily drama, but I did, because this drama, SS, currently doesn't have any evil, conniving, crazy characters (I'm not saying it won't)....I've skimmed through some other dailys, and just skimming was enough for me to run like there was a plague coming. I can't stomach crazy conniving characters that throughout all the episodes are able to harm everyone they encounter, and then in end they are forgiven. In those types of dramas, the Main Leads always fall wayside to those types of characters. It's crazy gets 90% of the scenes and the leads 10% of the scenes. We could all name the titles to those types of dramas: one example, I've skimmed threw Only Love.....it has nothing to do with 'only love' ....it's all about crazy does as crazy does stupid then more crazy....For those that like those types of dramas, I say great, but for me, I don't have the patience. Daily dramas stretch plots like there IS no tomorrow......SS isn't any different......I don't believe HAR is any less Dim-witted than any other female lead in a daily drama or a 50 eps drama for that matter. HAR is making many wrong decisions. If these decisions only affected her that's one thing, but her decisions are affecting everyone around her: her child, her family, her aunt and her aunts family, her job, if she involves herself with CSW.......gosh, the list is long of her lies and her mistakes. Har's biggest problem is Running away from her problems and lying. There are people that are smart even intelligent, but it means nothing if they haven't any common sense.And, Har falls into the category of no common sense and no life skills. She was one pampered little girl. Har needs to get a grip of her life and take responsibility for actions...at this moment, she is thinking like a young girl with a baby, when She should be making decisions like a woman and a mother of a child. I am very much interested what the Writer has in store for us. This drama is still at the beginning stages a lot can happen...the biggest plus is that it IS being subbed.....Like everyone, I have many questions....at this moment, it's where is Phillips wife? :-/ :-w when will HAR stop :^o How hard will CSW fall for Har :x ...looks like he has started to like HAR because he's upset she went into a hotel room ^#(^ ......@Lunkera.....would I recommend this drama....I'd say, Yes......for the long haul?....hummm, we'll have to wait and see..... :D @valsava...I'll check out your recommendation to add to my list....thanks :-bd

Archived