[Drama 2014/2015] Love&Secret 달콤한 비밀 Sweet Secret Thank you For Watching..

Ldy Gmerm

CSW calls his stepmother 'secretary lee' - 'lee biseo nim'. Obviously he haven't acknowledged her as his step mother. 
HAR's father is the Cultural Department's 2nd officer. The K fashion project is under the jurisdiction of the Cultural Department. That is the reason why HAR was employed by CSW's father. He puts her in charge of the K fashion project design and CSW is responsible for the overall project. 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@dexter8010 and @rikimalu Thanks so much for the insight. 
So if CWS call her secretary Lee and she call her husband chairman maybe that was their positions....she was his secretary and seduced him. Either way I find her downright suspect! She is def. up to something, I think she wants her son to be the heir and not CSW.
Also the guy who plays HAR father always plays a dirty businessman or corrupt politician, so I wonder how he will be in this drama.

next ep will be interesting. CWS finally meet with Tiffany.

Today was just a filler ep HAR moving back to parents house and they made Tiffany as Aunt's husband illegitimate child. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Anyway expect that not so much happened. We got additional information about the girl what HAR's younger brother went audition. So She HAR's father freind child who play in guitar. It seems that man dont know he has a daughter but the girl well aware who is her father. It is high probabality that girl and HAR's younger brother will be couple.

sidenote: Just i fell too many mahjang here.

dexter8010 said: next ep will be interesting. CWS finally meet with Tiffany.

Today was just a filler ep HAR moving back to parents house and they made Tiffany as Aunt's husband illegitimate child. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL

Anyway expect that not so much happened. We got additional information about the girl what HAR's younger brother went audition. So She HAR's father freind child who play in guitar. It seems that man dont know he has a daughter but the girl well aware who is her father. It is high probabality that girl and HAR's younger brother will be couple.

sidenote: Just i fell too many mahjang here.

@valsava‌...Good Morning! :)
I don't think HAR's mother has figured it out yet. HAR needs to come clean and tell her mother. She is so ridiculous thinking she can spend the night at her parents' and then sneak out with the baby. How would she explain herself then? I just hope she doesn't take Tiffany back to her careless relatives.

tinatrix236 said: @valsava‌...Good Morning! :)
I don't think HAR's mother has figured it out yet. HAR needs to come clean and tell her mother. She is so ridiculous thinking she can spend the night at her parents' and then sneak out with the baby. How would she explain herself then? I just hope she doesn't take Tiffany back to her careless relatives.

@rikimalu, @dexter8010, thank you for your insights...

tinatrix236 said: @valsava‌...Good Morning! :)

First it is obviously that HAR will lie about HAR's father to CSW and say to him that he already dead.
Second when the time comes CSW will save HAR's butt and he will impersonate as Tiffany birthfather front of everyone.

I also think drama will progress quickly because they didnt bring Tiffany's birthfather into the drama until HAR and CSW become closer.

I knew it....Tiffany's father misses HAR and seems to be searching for her. He will be back and when he finds out about that baby, he will use that as an excuse to start over with her again.This should be interesting.
In the preview, HAR's mother sees her breast feeding Tiffany. I don't see how HAR can carry on with the lies after that but then again this is a drama. Lol!

tinatrix236 said: I knew it....Tiffany's father misses HAR and seems to be searching for her. He will be back and when he finds out about that baby, he will use that as an excuse to start over with her again.This should be interesting.
In the preview, HAR's mother sees her breast feeding Tiffany. I don't see how HAR can carry on with the lies after that but then again this is a drama. Lol!

Hi today ep. important moments: So basically SW burst out on her mother death anniversity that Stepmother do something with SW's biomother and when he went her biomom and say to her that he let his father to her(stepmother) hand but he not let the company fall into her hand.

Granny is also interesting. She cant read and write but she is into old fashioned  tradition. She is quiet annoying actually.

NewKDramaAddict said: tinatrix236 said: I knew it....Tiffany's father misses HAR and seems to be searching for her. He will be back and when he finds out about that baby, he will use that as an excuse to start over with her again.This should be interesting.

tinatrix236 said: I knew it....Tiffany's father misses HAR and seems to be searching for her. He will be back and when he finds out about that baby, he will use that as an excuse to start over with her again.This should be interesting.

Love and Secrets
Episode 8

CSW helps HAR up after the guys push her down and are being perverted in touching her the wrong way. CSW is out with the team having food and they talk and CSW gets up and walks out with HAR doing the same thing adn the team members talk about what happen earlier.

Har stops CSW to say something and he replies back.

CSW comes home to find LSA in his home and putting side items in his fridge with drinks and CSW says something and she replies and he goes in his fridge and pulls out all she bought and throws it in the sink and she walks over saying something and he replies back and she says something else and leaves making him angry enough to throw down the bottle with the drink in it breaking it.

HAR is with her family having dinner and her brother is holding the baby and he ask about the name of the child and HAR almost answers and catches herself and then her mother say something and she gets up and her father suggest something and she replies back.

HAR is walking with her father on the street to work and he gives her an envelope with money in it and she tries not to take it but does. (YEP, daddies girl ) and he says something else and she replies and they walk off.

OMH is at the store with the baby and LSA sees her and walks over to say hello and OMH replies and LSA ask about the baby and OMH replies nad they chat for a min.. (Step mom makes my skin crawl every time I see her. ) LSA says something to OMH and she replies not sure of what she is talking about but tells her something and LSA replies back and OMH says something and LSA leaves and has a look on her face.. (whatever she is doing she should be ashamed to involve OMH.)
CDH is on the phone talking to someone and the secretary comes in and he tells him something adn CDH says something nodding and thinking.

HAR is at work talking to her Aunt about the situation and her Aunt say something and HAR replies back and tells her Aunt sorry and hangs up sighing.

The Guitar friend is eating at his house talking to himself and the Aunts husband comes in looking hungry and begs until the man gives him some noodles and he eats them all (wow, no manners) and he makes a mention of trying to find a place to stay and the man says he can stay there and he stops and grabs his hand thankful. (they are moochers.. the Aunt and her family!) and he calls the Aunt right away to tell her and then gives the guy the phone to talk as he continues to eat.

CSW is at work looking at his mothers picture and says Omma and touches the picture and HAR comes in saying something and CSW replies and goes out to fly his plane on the roof with HAR not sure what happen.

CSW flies his plan thinking.

LSA's mother comes in to look at the food LSA has for the memorial and says something and LSA replies and her mother goes to taste something and LSA says something to her and then her mother realizes she maybe is doing the memorial for the mans dead wife and she fusses at her for doing that and pushes things off the counter and LSA says something and her mother continues to run her mouth at her. (Her mother really is annoying) as she yells and screams and goes out slamming her bedroom door.

The Aunt is looking around the room they can stay in rent free and she says the walls stick and it is dirty and in bad shape and the friend comes in  and says something and the Aunt starts complaining and the kid says something and introduces himself and the Aunt says something else and the man replies then the kid and they all laugh as the man looks at them. (They should be thankful they have a place)

OMH is meeting the Aunt and giving her more money and the Aunt says thank you Eonnie to her and OMH say something to her and the Aunt hits her chest saying something givign her a sob story and OMH say something (the aunt seems like a user) and OMH say something and the Aunt shakes her head and looks at the baby on OMH's back for a min and walks off with OMH watching her.

HAR is at work working on clothing talking to herself and she looks at the pictures of her baby on her phone and she runs across a picture of her and the ex and she deletes it.

Then we see the ex out skeet shooting and someone walks over to talk to him about a meeting with someone and he tells the guy to wait until next week to set up the meeting and he gets a call and tells the guy to set up a breakfast meeting with someone and the person on the phone tells him that HAR has gone to Korea (HE HAS THE NERVE TO LOOK FOR HER AFTER the way he did her!) and he hands up saying he misses her. (louse!!!!)

HAR's brother comes to the bar and a guy wants to give him a hand shake says something and he has no clue and the guy does it and tells him his name and the brother seems to know him and they chat for a min.

Guitar guy is having a drink with HAR's father and they are talking and the daughter he does not know about comes over and is yelling at him and he is confused by it.

LSA is setting the memorial table and CDH comes in with GEA and she greets them and she says something back with LSA smiling at her.

CSW is in his car and remembers the run in at his place with LSA telling him they are doing a memorial for his mother and he does a u-turn and heads to his fathers place.

They are bowing and doing a drink for the woman and CSW bust in and throws the cup saying something and his father says something and LSA picks up the cup and CSW grabs her arm  and says something to her about how she took his father from his mother having an affair and CDH jerks him around slapping him and CSW says something back and walks out with GEA running out behind him.

LSA goes to her room to sit and grabs her arm and says something.

CSW gets out to his car and GEA runs up saying something to him and he replies back and pulls off and she just stands there (she should not have been there if he did not invite her!).

CSW brings flowers to his mothers memorial and he touches the glass saying something to her picture.

HAR's Brother is home with the baby and he is feeding her a bottle and says something and he calls HAR to say he needs to go out or do something and their parents are out and HAR says ok and she will come.  She pauses for a min and looks at the clothing she was putting together and thinks.

CSW comes home and lays down and gets a call from someone about HAR leaving the office prolly and he fusses and runs out.

HAR comes up and gets the baby from her brother who runs off and she is happy to have her baby.

HAr comes into the company with the baby and is stopped and has to show her badge and she does happy to have her kid with her.

HAR is working and she has a childrens song playing as she sings and makes noses to the baby talking and we see CSW coming in talking on the phone and HAR is talking to the baby. CSW comes up and hears HAR and listens for a min and then peeks in and is about to go out when he sees her talking to the baby and then his eyes go wide as he realizes it is her kid maybe and he watches her.

Preview:
HAR comes in and kisses the baby. OMH says something to HAR.  HAR meets CSW at the elevator and says something about we maybe and CSW says I do not see a we perhaps and is about to get on the elevator as GEA is standing behind them being creepy watching. HAR is giving a presentation and GEA causes issues in the meeting. CSW goes up on the roof for something and sees HAR crying off to the side. HAR is with her mother and she gets up for something leaving HAR at the table. HAR has gone off to breast feed the baby and OMH finds out and opens the curtain seeing her and is shocked.

:-B I about stopped watching this drama only because after watching a few eps I couldn't find the site anymore.....but, today I found all of the current eps. I know this a daily and it could get crazy....but for now, I am very entertained. It will be so interesting to see the EX re-appear....I think he said he missed her :-O ya, Buddy, broke her heart and now you miss her X( I say to the EX sorry, there's a knight in waiting....I have to go back and read recaps...boy, do I wants some subs..... [-O<

Archived