[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

Okay back with another question...   Can someone please tell me what Taec says during the time Shinhye is calling her mother?   He's talking with the staff, but the conversation doesn't follow.  

I think I'm missing something...      of the translation...  <points her finger at the folk about to comment on what she's missing!!! >   Behave!!!  ;)  

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

September 11, 2015

“Three Meals a Day” Cast Choose Their Worst Dish on the Show

Source: Soompi

Three-meals-a-day-1.jpg

The “Three Meals a Day” cast which includes Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu, chose their worst dish on the show.

On the last episode of the show that was aired on September 11, the producer Na Young Suk asked the cast, “What was the worst dish?” At this question, Lee Seo Jin answers without a second thought, but the answer has to be beeped out… and that’s because the dish was so bad that it was completely edited out of the show.

The dish that Lee Seo Jin chooses is the “honey butter chips,” which were made in June when BoA appeared as a guest.

During the recording, Ok Taecyeon had initially set out to make honey butter chips, but ended up with a honey butter potato porridge. Lee Seo Jin had said, “This looks so dirty,” and Na Young Suk had agreed and edited the whole thing out, saying, “I feel apologetic to the viewers.”

Three-meals-a-day-2.jpg

Meanwhile, “Three Meal a Day” was a program in which Lee Seo Jin, Ok Taecyeon, and Kim Kwang Gyu cook every meal in a countryside house. They will pass the baton on to Cha Seung Won and Yoo Hae Jin, who will take over with “Three Meals a Day – Fishing Village.”

How does the honey butter potato porridge look to you?

Source (1)

Okay back with another question...   Can someone please tell me what Taec says during the time Shinhye is calling her mother?   He's talking with the staff, but the conversation doesn't follow.  

I think I'm missing something...      of the translation...  <points her finger at the folk about to comment on what she's missing!!! >   Behave!!!  ;)  

You make me laugh.... which scene are you referring to? Ep 16 - where SH thought there was something wrong with the phone in the house? I mentioned it on page 77 - the staff laughed at Taec for being 'dense'... it was perfect opportunity for him to go into the house with her on the pretext to check out what was wrong with the phone. Instead, he just told her the phone is fine, just try again...Lol!! I think that is part of his charm... he is really such a straight-thinking person, not crafty or plotting in anyway... After the staff mentioned that he missed an opportunity, you could see he was kind of reflecting on his 'error'! Lol!

If you are thinking of another episode - let us know! I think in Ep 17, she called the head chef at her parents' restaurant, not her mum. Then the only other time I could remember her calling her mum was in the earlier episodes.

@honeywell Yes, I believe you are correct. He had their photos on his wall since acting with them in Pinocchio. I think it was shown in 'I Live Alone'.

@stewiefg The exact point I was asking about.  I got up to where he said something along the lines - what can I do, I cant say I will make the call.  Staff urges him to go in and 'check'  then I didn't get what was said after that...  She didn't call her Mom about soaking the meat that was someone else?   

Thank you, ,thank you, thank you...

BTW - I think you're spot on, Taec couldn't guile his way out of a paper bag and that is one of his most admirable traits.     

@stewiefg The exact point I was asking about.  I got up to where he said something along the lines - what can I do, I cant say I will make the call.  Staff urges him to go in and 'check'  then I didn't get what was said after that...  She didn't call her Mom about soaking the meat that was someone else?   

Thank you, ,thank you, thank you...

BTW - I think you're spot on, Taec couldn't guile his way out of a paper bag and that is one of his most admirable traits.     

Yes, they were giving him hints to go in to 'help' her when she said the phone was not working, but he just said 'what can I do, since I cannot make the call for her'....The staff told him, just go in (to the house) quickly!! He laughed and said he is obviously still not good at this/still amateur at this (..you fill in the blanks....courtship? getting close to SH?) Lol! He is so cute... Later, he sang '... I need you now...'

We know he is smart (in his studies, language skills, logical thinking when it came to using the stone grinder etc.), but in some other areas, he can be clueless... haha. But so endearing!

Yes, SH called someone in Ep17 to ask about recipe for the salad dressing and the Chinese subs said that it was the chef at parent's restaurant. 

You can tell Na PD is very impressed with their harvesting skill. SH and Taec were really a dream team, very efficient, like a machine! Then he also told Taec to go to the heart-shaped field to confess to SH... instead, the hyungs went there to bicker and fight... haha. Na PD told them again when they were sitting by the porch that he was amazed with their team work! SJ then asked Na PD (feeling left out?)... did you see KK and I fighting in the heart-shaped field??

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-12%20at%2022.09.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-12%20at%2022.11.

There is also a cute portion where Taec and SH started speaking in like Sageuk style...(when she was cooking the pork for dinner).

Taec: I am waiting for your orders

SH: Thank you. Please bring me some more water.

Taec: Yes, I will get you more water...

Na PD asked Taec to try sageuk drama sometime! Lol! 

By the way, does anyone know what is this song/rap where SH went 'Shiroh Shiroh'... haha.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-12%20at%2021.54.

You can tell Na PD is very impressed with their harvesting skill. SH anream team, very efficient, like a machine! Then he also told Taec to go to the heart-shaped field to confess to SH... instead, the hyungs went there to bicker and fight... haha. Na PD told them again when they were sitting by the porch that he was amazed with their team work! SJ then asked Na PD (feeling left out?)... did you see KK and I fighting in the heart-shaped field??

Ahhhhh... so that's why there was something said along the line of  - "and there was nothing"  when Shinhye and Taec were standing in the heart shaped field.    My favorite, wait strike that, ONE of my favorite scenes was when Taec finally came in from harvesting corn in the rain and is standing on the porch and SJ tells Shinhye to take '50 corns' and she looks up at Taec and he smiles at her...    Ahhh my heart!!   Even though KKK and SJ were there along with a bevy of camera, audio and other staff it just felt like I was intruding on a private moment.   <swoons and grins>

.....and that harvesting corn in the rain...  actions do speak louder than words ...   they tend to roar.  

I think after the advice from Ji Sung, Taec may have done some thinking about what was said and decided to go for broke.     Of course it's just all my observation, my opinion.   But such things romance novels are made of.....   ;)   

I hate goodbye !! I hope we will see them team up again soon. Seo Jinnie might have GOF next year but what about Taec and KKK?  Na PD ... please put the 3 bros together again !! 

which do you want. 3 bros or couple? :w00t:

3 bros + 1 (hyungsoonim) !! of course !! lol !!

K-netz comments translations from 3 meals episode 18 articles

Pollution-Free Variety 'Three Meals' Finale, "Thank You For The Sweet Smiles"

Source: via Osen
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-r3Xjww0-QWY/VfTwRJr5ZAI/AAAAAAAAACM/w7IsWsq_lRQ/s1600/201509112254774856_55f2de6b75609_99_20150911230104.jpg

[+2790 -49] It was upsetting while watching the last episodeㅠㅠ It's the last.. I had received great healing for the one year. You've all worked hard. 

[+2343 -62] Seriously tearing upㅠㅠㅠㅠ I wished you do another season of Three Meals Nagging Hyung & OkBingguㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

[+1771 -44] This was Friday's best variety show. You've all worked hard.

[+366 -8] I feel weird and sad~~~ I will remember it for a long time.

[+358 -11] It's completely over??? Don't do thisㅜㅜ My heart suddenly feels empty... It was Friday's healing...

[+1844 -62] OkBinggu will be missed

[+240 -6] Taecyeon said he gets healing from Oksunbong. Honestly I had gained energy from enjoying Three Meals. I will wait for you guys to return Seojin Taecyeon brothers!  

201509112202771422_55f2d1398594e_99_2015

'Three Meals' Ok Taecyeon, 'Storming Growth' Eddie Revealed..."I Adopted Him~"

Source: via Osen

[+2014 -419] What about Sappieㅜㅜ The environment is great, but it's sad for a dog to be away from its family..

[+1576 -34] He said "I also came out on TV" ㅋㅋㅋㅋ cutie

[+1545 -813] What about Mingki? You said you wanted to adopt Mingki...

[+679 -6] Mingki's owner really loves her, so you couldn't adopt her. It seems like Mingki would upset if you take her two puppies, so you only took one. Anyways, thank you Taecyeon.

[+587 -14] Mingki already had an owner so adopting her isn't morally rightㅋㅋ

[+483 -5] Taecyeon asked Eddie if he misses his mom. Then he said he misses Eddie's mom too, and that was so touchingㅜㅜ It seriously seeed like Taecyeon REAL~~~LY loved Mingkiㅜㅜ You can really feel itㅜ

[+406 -9] For Mingki, it's because of the owner's opposition...

-

What Is Three Meals To You?

Source: tvcast via NAVER

[+71 -2] They say when you meet a person, stay with them for all four seasons. I'm trying to say it was a meaningful time.. Thank you for the four seasons that you've spent with us. It felt like I had the field and took care of Mingki and Jackson. It was a time of not laughing out loud but watching comfortably. Thank you. I hope the hard working hosts, guests, and the animal friends stay happy. Goodbye Oksunbong~!♡

[+41 -0] I was the one who grew respect for them and I'm crying for no reason...just no reasonㅠㅅㅠ

[+32 -0] I watched it at home comfortably am I'm very upsetㅠㅠㅠThanks to this show every Friday I had a perfect healing. If could see Seojin and Taecyeon againㅠ

[+27 -0] Thanks to this show, I was happy on Friday nights. I am tearing upㅜㅠ You've all worked hard♥

[+17 -0] It was a break... It's like after a long day at work in the city, you come down to the house in the country side for the weekend~ Now I have a sad feeling of selling a house that you lived with family and friends. How do I soothe myself? ㅠㅠ

Source : http://2pmwhispers.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/three-meals-finale-episode.html

[+483 -5] Taecyeon asked Eddie if he misses his mom. Then he said he misses Eddie's mom too, and that was so touchingㅜㅜ It seriously seeed like Taecyeon REAL~~~LY loved Mingkiㅜㅜ You can really feel itㅜ

THIS!!!

COoGXcRUsAAjZ3J.png

Taec : Eddie ah, do you miss your mom (Mingki)? I miss your mom too

His stare at Eddie ㅠㅠㅠ

Embedded image permalink

pics cr: @ pethcoco and @ Baque1227

September 13, 2015

Lee Seo Jin Says Choi Ji Woo′s and Park Shin Hye′s Dishes Were His Favorites on ′Three Meals′

Source: MWave / Newsen Yoon Ga Yi

Actor Lee Seo Jin has graced the cover of Korean-Chinese luxury magazine One′s September issue. 

The September issue of One magazine, featuring Lee Seo Jin wearing a suit from Louis Vuitton′s 2015 F/W collection, was released online on September 11. He is seen standing in front of a antique building, staring intently into the camera, giving off a completely different feel from tvN′s Three Meals. 

97760002.jpg

Lee Seo Jin also sat down for an interview with the magazine ahead of the Three Meals season finale and responded to a question about his explosive popularity in Jeongseon, saying "They just treat me like a Jeongseon person."

When asked which food at the ′Three Meals House′ was his favorite, Lee Seo Jin said, "Choi Ji Woo′s kimchi was good, and Park Shin Hye′s lamb gut was good too."

On the bouquet of wild flowers he prepared for the guests, Lee Seo Jin said, "The more I did it, the more I wanted to make it prettier," before drawing laughs by adding "The bouquet I made when Hong Seok Cheon came on was the prettiest."

Meanwhile, discover unreleased B-cut photos from the spread and an event to receive a free copy of the magazine on One′s Instagram. One magazine hits newsstands in the second week of September. 

Photo credit: One

@duldulok Thanks for the knetizens comments..

This bit really tucks at the heart strings....

+483 -5] Taecyeon asked Eddie if he misses his mom. Then he said he misses Eddie's mom too, and that was so touchingㅜㅜ It seriously seeed like Taecyeon REAL~~~LY loved Mingkiㅜㅜ You can really feel itㅜ

http://kpopdata.com/news/35824-玉澤演談與朴信惠Loveline+連電視劇工作人員也讓我說我愛你!

I was reading this translated article where Na PD was chatting to Taec that his loveline with SH became a hot topic in Ep 18 and Taec said that KK's line 'tell SH you love her' led to a huge reaction. When he went to film Assembly, the crew told him to 'tell her you love her...' Haha.

When asked who was the most memorable guest, Taec said who else could be more unforgettable than SH! :D

932655f387348c275486.jpg

I would have never imagined Taec adopting Eddy.  When he was in WGM he was adamant in sayinh that he hated animals and didn't like being around them.  Who knew he would fall in love with Mingki and her  puppies.  I think he chose Eddy because this one resembles Mingki the most. 

Sigh! What should I do about the weekly pinning for 3MAD??? Re-watch the whole two series?

While waiting and checking to see if subs for Ep18 are available, I ended up watching Happy Together with the Wonderful Days cast - KK, Taecyeon, Kim Hee Seon, Choi Hwa Jeong, Ryu Seung Soo, but SJ was not present.

They were talking about Ryu Seung Soo and how chatty and frivolous he is... The hosts asked Taec what he thought of SS and asked Taec to compare SS to SJ. Taec paused and said SJ is more frivolous than SS! Everyone burst out laughing... Taec said their crew for Wonderful Days were surprised at how talkative SJ, KK and SS were. Kim Hee Seon said SJ is like an ahjumma... lol!! She said men over 40 become ahjummas.... One of the hosts asked, is this because of hormonal change? Haha... I wonder what SJ thought when he watched this interview where he was not present to defend himself! Hehe.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-13%20at%2020.55.Screen%20Shot%202015-09-13%20at%2020.55.Screen%20Shot%202015-09-13%20at%2020.59.Screen%20Shot%202015-09-13%20at%2021.04.

Three Meals A Day:

Lee Seo Jin is really a great oppa to have :):).  They have a drink on a raining day and he suggested SH to drive…so thoughtful !!! I will not be surprise if Lee Seo Jin and SH will meet in a drama again as brother/sister role in the future:)

I think the song that Taecyeon was rapping inside the house with SH was his new composed song.  I think he was practicing for his upcoming concert in Japan. If this was the case, I think he trusted SH enough to share that song with her (hope I am not imagining things).  :rolleyes:

Archived