[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

@duldulok I re-watched the clips you just posted. KK told SJ to say I love you to JW? Lol!!!

Also, could you understand what KK said to SH before she left? He asked something to do with Taecyeon - was it to ask her to give Taec her number??? (I hope so, or I just made my ears tell my brain what I wish to hear!! Lol!)

Edited:

Oh, I found my answer! Lol!!! KK asked SH if she got his number! So it was the other way round. 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/park-shin-hye-continues-relaying-her-affections-toward-taecyeon-on-three-meals-a-day

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry for multiple posts... I just can't stop laughing...

KK told SJ to say I love you... everyone's laughing

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2016.44.

SJ keeps his cool

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2016.44.

Taecyeon's action and facial expression after that... haha. He is hilarious!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2016.43.

I forgot to add that Taecyeon then wrote SJ  JW on the card... lol!

Eddy gets to be a city boy! I'm imagining this conversation:
LSJ: "Taecyeon-ah, take Eddy so I can see him frequently."
Taec: "Okay hyung."

I don't think it's about LSJ - It's about Park Shin-hye.  (LSJ seems more attached to Sappie)

Park Shin-hye carried Eddie around for most of the time on the first day.  It's Eddie she's carrying around while Taec is showing her the vegetable garden.  And she is holding Eddie during her interview and Park Shin-hye makes Eddie do his greeting.  She obviously likes Eddie so I think that Taec adopted him because he is her favorite.

uuhhhlah! you put my mind into your words, that was my perception,:wub:

Eddy gets to be a city boy! I'm imagining this conversation:
LSJ: "Taecyeon-ah, take Eddy so I can see him frequently."
Taec: "Okay hyung."

I don't think it's about LSJ - It's about Park Shin-hye.  (LSJ seems more attached to Sappie)

Park Shin-hye carried Eddie around for most of the time on the first day.  It's Eddie she's carrying around while Taec is showing her the vegetable garden.  And she is holding Eddie during her interview and Park Shin-hye makes Eddie do his greeting.  She obviously likes Eddie so I think that Taec adopted him because he is her favorite.

uuhhhlah! you put my mind into your words, that was my perception,:wub: we have the same mindwave....LOL 

Okay after this season Shinhye should be considered family already! Look how comfortably she sleeps between Seojin and Taec! No other female guest (aside from Jiwoo but she's family) was this at ease.

Ya know she is jiwoo's youNg verSioN.. :D

ChAkan yeoja..

Finished watching it and it's a bittersweet episode! So sad to see KKK saying goodbye to their extended family. You can tell this show made a big difference to him and to Shinhye as well. She was sad to leave. It's also heartwarming to see Lee Seojin say goodbye to Shinhye like a big brother. He even put his arm around her when he walked her to her car like a protective older brother or even father. I'm going to miss this show and this family so much! NaPD better put them on another show in the near future. Shinseoyugi in Manjaedo hahaha!

@calypso73 - me too!  I was so sad because it reminded me of so many partings, that were necessary, but sad.

When people come together without any other reason than to be together and eat - it makes for a totally different experience today.  I think it's even more unusual and disconcerting in a culture trying to balance the past with the present, especially in Korea with it's unique problems, it cannot be easy.  Although - it's true of every country and culture.  And as LSJ and Taec have lived abroad in the U.S. in a country populated through the generations by the crazy's, out of the box thinkers and radicals (not always a good thing - but it does make for an interesting life)  it's probably even more of a challenge.

That being said, what is endearing about this program is that it showcases the same problem that has been faced for thousands of years.  Growing up and creating a new family.  What is so heartwarming is the unexpected gift from NaPD that was as much as a surprise to him as everyone else, I think..   That a family is not just heritage - it's connections.  It's the coming together of like hearts and minds, a shared experience, and DNA is the least important part of the equation.

And when you connect and create that new family - whether you are together or apart - it's still a family.  And having to say goodbye to family and good times is hard and a part of life.  I too am going to miss this program - but I think it's time to end.  It was wonderful - ordinary day - when you made mud pies with your kid,, or went to a concert with your best friend and it poured and it was still great, or tried to make cookies that were totally awful and you ate them anyways.  Days for special memories, laughter and a great time together - and once that's been accomplished it's time to end the day and take the smile and memories home and treasure them.  

Thanks NaPD it's been a great time!  Haven't laughed this much in I can't remember when.  And thanks for helping me bring back all those other memories I neglected to remember.  You're the best!

@mbcam you said that so eloquently! I think you echo many of our sentiments about this show. As I watch Shinseoyugi now and am totally rediscovering an old cast in a completely new variety medium I marvel at the genius of NaPD and his team. He did this to Lee Seojin and not only did he repackage his image but he shipped him off to happily every after! I'm a fan forever.

September 4, 2015

Park Shin Hye, "With Taecyeon, whatever we do together, we'll have good chemistry"

Source: OSEN via Hancinema.net

photo630532.jpg

On the September 4th episode of tvN's 'Three Meals a Day', Park Shin-hye harvested corns with Taecyeon. The two created such sweet mood while working together.

On this day, Park Shin-hye and Taecyeon harvested corns in the corn patch that the two made together two months ago. The method to harvest was efficient in the way Taecyeon held the stalk parts and Park Shin-hye picked the corns. Producer Na gave them applause as they showed perfect chemistry.

Park Shin-hye during interview said, "When oppa (Taecyeon) held the stalks and stepped on it, I felt we'd have great chemistrym whatever we do together".

On this day, Park Shin-hye appeared in the variety show, 'Three Meals a Day, as the last guest of the season. 

TMAD Episode 17 ratings (guest: Park Shinhye)

average : 10.6% (last week : 11.4%)

peak : 12.6% (last week : 13.1%)

#1 for 17 consecutive weeks in its time slot

source

------

'Three Meals a Day' wraps up its second season

bb12r78.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' finishes its last meal... We'll remember Ok Soonbong's cooking

1. [+4,048, -275] 3MAD gets hated for inviting guests and Na PD's consistent format but if it's boring, how do you explain why it is hitting greater than 10% in ratings at a cable channel ? What I'm sure of is you won't find a similar show like 3MAD and there's no other PD like Na Yong Suk

2. [+3,466, -79] I've become attached to Ok Soonbong, Mingki and Jackson. ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ I thoroughly enjoyed it. Sobs

3. [+2,642, -72] I loved this season. When will we see them again?

4. [+1,770, -54] What will I do at this same hour starting next week?

5. [+363, -16] I'll miss Mingki, the goat family, the chickens and the bees ㅠㅠ This season was tranquil and quaint. Can't wait for season 3!

6. [+160, -10] Today's the last episode? This feels like the end of a peaceful trip

hh1234.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'Three Meals a Day' Park Shin Hye and Ok Taecyeon's bantering, "He doesn't listen to me" 

1. [+211,-8] Park Shin Hye's personality is easygoing and likeable. The two seem to have gotten so close and their straightforwardness is cute ㅋ

2. [+186, -9] Park Shin Hye and Ok Bingu are both cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋJust like what she said, they work well together.

3. [+164, -11] Park Shin Hye's super adorable ~~~

4. [+18, -3] I would listen to what she says...

5. [+14, -2] Date ㅋㅋ

Naver

1. [+1,451, -62] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Caught him off guard

2. [+1,113, -91] During this part, Ok Taecyeon's cute and Park Shin Hye's pretty

3. [+915, -438] Does Jong Seok listen well?

4. [+205, -13] I liked Lee Seo Jin today. Kim Kwang Gyu is caring... The corn field part was funny

5. [+180, -23] I'm craving ramyun

source :

http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/09/three-meals-day-wraps-up-its-second.html

September 4, 2015

“Three Meals a Day” Records Highest Rating for 17th Week Straight

Source: Soompi

Three-Meals-a-Day.jpg

tvN variety show “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon continued its impressive ratings streak through its penultimate episode.

According to CJ E&M on September 5, the September 4 broadcast of “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon recorded an average of 10.6 percent in viewership ratings across cable, satellite, and IPTV rating standards, the highest single viewership rating being 12.6 percent.

This puts “Three Meals a Day” at the top of viewership ratings in its time slot for the seventeenth week straight.

You can tune in for the final broadcast of “Three Meals a Day,” which will air on September 11 on tVN at 9:45 p.m.

Have you enjoyed this show’s run?

Source (1)

September 4, 2015

Did Taecyeon Adopt a Puppy From “Three Meals a Day?”

Taecyeon-Eddy.jpg

Taecyeon from “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” has been spotted with Minky’s puppy Eddy from the show in his arms. The online community is buzzing with questions wondering if he has adopted Eddy. The online post includes a photo of smiling Taecyeon leaving JYP’s corporate building with Eddy in his arms.

taecyeon-adopts-a-puppy.jpg

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” featuring Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, Kim Kwang Gyu with the guest star Park Shin Hye aired their second season’s final episode on September 4.

Aren’t they adorable together?

Source (1)

September 5, 2015

Park Shin Hye Sheds Actress Stereotypes on “Three Meals a Day”

park-shin-hye.png

Park Shin Hye never fails to please viewers when she appears on tvN’s “Three Meals a Day.”

On the September 4 episode of the variety show, Park Shin Hye continues to actively participate in activities.

For breakfast, she attempts to make potato croquettes. The croquettes end up being fried to perfection and delicious.

After finishing a satisfying breakfast and enjoying a soothing nap, Park Shin Hye heads out to the field to harvest corn. As an experienced member, she uses several skills, such as twisting and breaking off the corn, to quickly fill up her basket. Even when rain starts to fall, she continues to smile. Though the camera tumbles to the ground because of the rain, she laughs while putting it back into place. Kim Kwang Kyu and her make a good pair as they sing their way back together.

During the second round of harvesting the corn, her partnership with Taecyeon is also impressive.

“When I saw how Taecyeon would hold the corn out and I’d collect it, I thought the two of us make a good team,” Park Shin Hye says.

“I might be the only one who thinks so though,” she adds with a shy smile.

She is eager to prepare the lunch menu as well. She decides to prepare tomato kimchi to eat with ramyun. She substitutes cabbage with tomatoes fresh from the garden and adds spices to the mix. The rest of the members are pleased with her efforts and say, “It’s good. It’s pretty addictive.”

Once the day is over, Park Shin Hye receives a pickled onion recipe in order to eat it with seasoned ribs. She adds spicy mustard and wasabi to soy sauce, sugar, vinegar and water, just like the recipe tells her to, and soon prepares the perfect sauce. As the daughter of tripe restaurant owners, she is able to skillfully serve seasoned ribs.

By the end of the day, Park Shin Hye has to leave because of her busy schedule. However, she is too attached to leave without glancing back.

In an interview, she says, “I enjoyed spending time with Kim Kwang Kyu, Lee Seo Jin, and Taecyeon.”

Park Shin Hye, who started off the show as the first guest, also managed to be the last guest as well. She shed the stereotypes of a flawless actress and showed how good she was at various chores, such as cooking, harvesting, and washing the dishes. Despite all the work, she never failed to smile, even when the weather would change in the blink of an eye. Her happy energy was enough to spread joy throughout the set and bring forth the best chemistry between the members.

park-shin-hye-2.png

park-shin-hye3.png

Source (1)

September 4, 2015

Did Taecyeon Adopt a Puppy From “Three Meals a Day?”

Taecyeon from “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” has been spotted with Minky’s puppy Eddy from the show in his arms. The online community is buzzing with questions wondering if he has adopted Eddy. The online post includes a photo of smiling Taecyeon leaving JYP’s corporate building with Eddy in his arms.

Meanwhile, tvN’s “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon County” featuring Lee Seo Jin, Taecyeon, Kim Kwang Gyu with the guest star Park Shin Hye aired their second season’s final episode on September 4.

Aren’t they adorable together?

Source (1)

i saw last episode when taecyeon,lee sojin, kim kwangkyu meet in kwangkyu house taecyeon brought eddie too. i'm curious where is mingky and sapphie?why they doesn't adopt too? kkkk.....

Awwww. Looking at Mingki and Sapphie's photo posted by @duldulok makes me sad. It feels a lot like when you had family over at your house for vacation for an extended period and then they had to leave and only you and your household are left behind. (Not to mention one of your brothers leaves with said guests to live with them to study.) The photos evoke that kind of sentiment.

Mingki thought bubble with that first photo: "Oppa deul are back?"

What am I going to do with myself every Friday night?!?! (There's Twenty Again but I also want my Jeongseon family.) :tears::(

Archived