[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

If a new location confirms... it's starting all over again like Season 1..

News bites: September 13, 2015
by awcoconuts | dramabeans.com

ThreeMeals1.jpg

Those mourning the end of Three Meals a Day, take hope. While the project was only meant to last a year from the onset, the show could come back–just in a new location. A tvN source confirmed the end of the show’s run in Jeongseon, but didn’t close the door on the variety program completely, saying, “If we do bring back the farming village version of the show, it won’t be in Oksoonbong but in a different region.” The final episode of Three Meals a Day in Jeongseon aired this past Friday. [Joongang]

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 18: The part where they asked SJ, KK and Taec about who was the most memorable guests... it turned out that Taec initially tried to be diplomatic and said everyone was memorable, there was no one outstanding... But when they changed the question and said name the top 3 guests, he said Shin Hye and grinned and then burst into laughter... Lol! Busted!! :D

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2021.44.

They showed Taecyeon telling Mingki several times that he will look after Eddy well... awww...so it seemed that he took Eddy with him on the last day at the farm.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2021.50.

He also said Mingki is like his mum, he will not poo at this sleeping place....

Taecyeon said that Eddy looks more and more like his mum... When he got into KK's apartment, everyone also said Eddy looks more and more like Mingki! Taec says Eddy is very well-behaved!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2021.55.

When asked by SJ if anyone recognised Eddy when he takes him out for a stroll? Taec said when he takes the elevator, sometimes people would ask if Eddy is the dog from the TV show... Taec then said to the others (Na PD, SJ and KK), I am on TV too. Screen caption then states that 'Eddy is more famous than 2pm Taecyeon'... Lol! Na PD joked if the people he met in the elevator thought Taecyeon was a dog-napper, carrying the dog from the TV show? Lol!

Na PD asked about the episode which featured Choi Ji Woo who is deeply loved by SJ... haha... Taec said Hyungsoonim (sister-in-law) and Na PD said ah yes, hyungsoonim. He said SJ's mood was especially great then thanks to CJW! SJ just laughed (but he did not deny)...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.53.

Then they showed the numerous clips from when they first met in Season 1 and then again in Season 2... like these...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.54.

Captions like... they look like newly-weds, they look compatible.... Sweet! :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.56.Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.55.

After Seo Jin and Ji Woo cute interactions, the screen caption moves on to... there is another beautiful couple.... they recapped on how Taec and Shin Hye first met on 3MAD...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.29.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.29.

The meeting over at the heart-shaped field...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.30.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.23.

Then again at the heart-shaped field when she returned for the harvesting...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.59.

When he was asked about SH

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2022.58.

When she was asked about Taec

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.24.

The now infamous 'tell her you love her' scene.... lol!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-14%20at%2023.27.

I'm gonna miss these goobers!  But in the interest of science...  Dr. Watson,  I have one question....   were telephone numbers exchanged?  And will we ever know or will we ponder the mystery much like we do Stonehenge, Easter Island, and of course why Romeo didn't check Juliet's pulse?:P 

Apparently, Taecyeon decided to adopt Mingki during the week when Kim Ha Neul was the guest. However, as Mingki belongs to the Halmeoni, Taec cannot adopt Mingki. Taec said again that Eddy is looking more like Mingki over time. Na PD said that's great, since you like Mingki so much. Taec said Eddy's snout and the ears really are like Mingki's. (I have put the pictures in spoiler tags, since I went a bit crazy with saving numerous screencaps).

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.30.

Stroll down memory lane....when Mingki was a puppy... 

Peace-loving Mingki... says to Miranda, How are you? Do you need anything from me?

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.31. 

For someone who did not like dogs before, he is spending more time with them...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.35.

Screen caption says .... (Mingki is) pure in soul/spirit like himself.. Ok Binggu!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.32.

Caption says... whether human or animal, it is not possible to defy the aging process! Lol!! (This was shown at the beginning of Season 2, when they revealed how much Mingki has grown).

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.32.Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.33.

Mingki and Sappy went back to Halmeoni's house. They showed lots of cute clips comparing Mingki and her children... full of aegyo...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.36.

Eddy going to work at JYP...Lol!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.37.

Taec asks Eddy, Do you miss your mum? I miss your mum... Awwww... 

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.38.

Await a future occasion when we meet again... awww.... 

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-15%20at%2021.38.

3mad18_6.gif TMAD GIF albums (S2) (S1)

Thank you 'Three Meals a Day - Jeongsan' season 1 & 2, looking forward for more at a new location if everything goes well. *hope*

In the meantime looking forward to 'Three Meals a Day -  Manjaedo' coming soon in October. kaoani_whiteball_01.gif

Guest adikkeluangman

Can't wait to know if there's new season but here are my wishlist

- Hope they can incorporate a mentor for any project that the guys will be doing either for farming, poultry and stuff. Maybe like have agriculture officer to advice them about new technique or experienced farmer.
- I hope that they will get a cow. Because they kinda wasted Jackson and her kids actually. Goats can really eat very much and in organic farm, their service been used to clear weeds. Or maybe pig.
- For chicken, they can get 2 kinds. One for the egg, another one for meat, means that they got it when from chicks and grow them up.
- For pets, I want a cat. 
- For guests, I want Yeo Jin Goo or any male celebrity younger than Taecyeon. Male guests for S2 all older than him except for female guests.

I'm watching KBS Human Condition Urban Farmer now, the concept is almost same where the celebrities grow vegetable on the roof but since it limited space so they must be creative on how to grow their vegetables. They also visit other people garden to share idea.

By the way, does LSJ into rock band. Almost every week he wears t-shirt band and not to forget the big one in the house too.

i just finished 3MAD and the last 2 eps were heartbreaking.

heartbreaking cos the cast had to say gdbye to their animals frens. SJ- Jackson, KK- chicken and TY-mingki. really could feel/see the cast's relief to know that the animals are nicely settled in their respective new homes. amazing that SJ could pick out Jackson among the goats and my first impression was that Jackson is so much skinnier now. perhaps SJ over expressed his love for Jackson. since mingki already has an owner, it was a great relief to see her doing so well with sappy. sappy looks like a handful compared to eddy. watching TY kept telling mingki to take care and he will look after eddy well is just so final. *tears tears*

the cast has really gone thru alot with their animals frens, from birth of the new babies to seeing them growing so well and strong. you can't deny the strong bond between them.

thank you 3MAD, it has been an amazing S2 and i will miss you guys (man and beast alike). hope that there will be a S3.:)

aaaah i love how TMAD crew and cast become family, thou Taecyeon not in the video but how 2PM member wishing Happy Birthday to Lee Seo Jin niece is so sweet ^^ i guess Taecyeon greet her personaly...

i wanna have an uncle like Lee Seo Jin too T.T

Credit as tagged

I think Taec got ShinHye's cp # because when ShinHye came, he mentioned something like 'they talked and she kind of gave a hint that she is coming to oksonbong.

What he said was refer to a call  to SH made by SJ when they all were on bed with the vongole spaghetti chef.

But  look at how he was not awkward anymore when talk to SH while all his hyung keep teasing him, made me curious too if these two already getting to know each other for the time being. There are big different of their gesture between the first time SH coming and ep 16-17.

Aaahhh...why i become too analyzed shipper here. Mianhe mianhe...but i do have soft spot for these two.

Guest florita529

from the cat that watches tv

Three Meals A Day (Season 2) (ep18, Final): Highlights
Sniffs…we have come to the end of Gangwon-do’s version of Three. The Manjae-do version of Three (Fishing) will return in Oct with a Season 2. (more recapping job for me…haiz) As per usual format, the debrief ep is part recap, part BTS. We review what we (and the cast) love best about Three and get to see scenes that have been taken out previously.

3_553.jpg?w=723

1. At Kwang-gyu’s house

3_554.jpg?w=723

Read more:https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2015/09/17/three-meals-a-day-season-2-ep18-final-highlights/ 

Na PD talks about 3 meals Jongseon edition

"I want to keep doing "삼시세끼" in the future. however, though it's a pity, it's probably the end for jeongseon series. At jeongseon there was almost nothing that was tasty. they were tasty but not to the level that it's memorable. In jeongseon, "tasty" means "humans can eat it. Minky was originally neighbor grandma's dog. Minky was so cute when she was born so she became our member and lived with us. Since the recording has ended, she went back to live with grandma. Actually taecyeon loves Mingky so much that he wanted to adopt her, but grandma was the one raising mingkey up so it was impossible."

source : newsen via daum

trans cr : @ 852natari

It's been a week since 3 meals finale aired. I miss 3MAD already :(

Three Meals means a lot to me. It's a heartwarming and amazing variety show. I made this soompi's account because of Taecyeon and 3 meals, most of my posts are on this thread lol
Thanks to 3 meals I know how genius Na PD is (he produced variety shows like magic), I've become fan of Seojin, Kwangkyu, Jiwoo, and Shinhye, and I like Taecyeon even more.

@rubie
Thank you very much for making wonderful gifs+funny captions, the updates and sharing the news about 3 meals
@calypso73 and @stewiefg
Like your insightful comments :D and @stewiefg
thank you for translating 3 meals highlight while we were waiting for the eng sub, so we knew what were the cast talking about :) and about seojin, taec, seungsoo, and kwangkyu in wonderful days...

Taec said this on interview

Although Lee Seojin and Ryu Seungsoo are your older brothers in the drama, both of them has ‘a character’ in variety field.
"The waiting time really flies quickly when we’re together. Until the extent of the people around us said ‘The 3 ahjummas (aunties) have gathered. If we’re combined with (Kim) Kwangkyu hyung, it will be really... (everyone bursted out laughing)
The four of us often went out drinking together recently, and thanks to that I’m gaining a lot of unique experiences. Because even Kwangkyu hyung is the oldest out of us, Seojin hyung is the one that always attacks.
Because Seungsoo hyung is the intellectual one, we admire him and say ‘leader-nim!’ when he recites the knowledge he has."
LOL
trans cr:

@czakhareina

Although I you're not around on this thread these days, thank you for making this thread and updating about 3 meals since it was started.
@florita529
Thank you for the updates. You updated so fast!

@inkymuse

I like your witty comments kekeke

and thank you so much for everyone (sorry, I couldn't mention one by one) on this thread who posted, updated, shared information about 3 meals. :)

I might drop by on this thread occasionally in the future to post something.

Hopefully, there will be season 3 with the same cast before Taec's military enlistment :)
(He said that he was planning to enlist in 2017 in an interview) I felt sad everytime Taec said he was almost 30, because it screamed "army enlistment!!!". :(  He's actually still 26 in international age, but he's 28 in korean age because he was born in December.

tumblr_nuveazfbI91up8d8lo1_250.gif

Guest psycheros

I would have never imagined Taec adopting Eddy.  When he was in WGM he was adamant in sayinh that he hated animals and didn't like being around them.  Who knew he would fall in love with Mingki and her  puppies.  I think he chose Eddy because this one resembles Mingki the most. 

Taecyeon also acted awkwardly when the cat settled on his lap at the vet's office. He avoided touching it initially, and was so uncomfortable he clenched his fists. Minky is his number one love, but he wasn't squeamish about milking Jackson in the morning.

The way the show bid farewell to the Oksunbong house, the cooking equipment and the poultry seller and other villagers was so touching. It reminded me of the final shot of the American sitcom "Friends" panning over Monica's apartment.

I'm curious to know if the cast members have changed their attitudes towards food after appearing on the show. They obviously still eat ramen, but do they try to eat more nutritious food and cook more often? 

@psycheros great observation, can't agree more. It's true that it was just so awkward for Taec to handle the sudden situation with Neo, the flamboyant white kitty. Didn't realize at first that Taec doesn't like dogs but he totally went head over heels over Mingki and her babies. Surprisingly he took on the milking chore without any hesitation and actually became a pro, even teaching Kwangkyu how to do it right. Poor maknae oppa, he almost got kicked by Jackson trying to milk her the first time.

Throwback Thursday: Taec & Neo

3mad_1_2.gif 3mad_1_3.gif

However, it seems Taec doesn't really go close to the hen girl group.  maybe once or twice he went to catch the usual escapees. It's funny how Matilda became so jealous of Mingki, the show had once edited in some cute dialogues for Matilda calling Taec Oppa to come visit the chicken coop. Hmm.. unless I'm mistaken, don't think Taec ever collected any eggs by himself, it's always Seojinnie or sometimes KwangKyu,

@duldulok thanks so much to you too, for always sharing TMAD pics & Taec's updates and video links. It's really a great season we have this time. Taec especially, with his down-to-earth and easygoing personality really made the show a joy to watch. With Shinhye, they're just so admirably adorable.

The first week we're without TMAD to watch later... so sad.. :tears:

This is my fifth attempt at writing this post but it's difficult to put into words the emptiness of this Friday night! It is reassuring though to know that many of you share this sentiment.

Thank you to you too, @duldulok, @rubie, @stewiefg, @inkymuse, @florita529 and the same people duldulok mentioned who definitely livened up our little corner of Gangwondo on the internet. (I have to add @tilac,@Eppy, and Seojinnie fanatic @ruizhen_derraj and our shippers!). I'm forgetting a lot of people but I enjoyed the banter with you all!

I loved TMAD Manjaedo and I'm excited for the next season but with TMAD Jeongseon I felt the family dynamic more. Having a lot of animals to care for and supervise definitely drew the cast out of their comfort zone in the most endearing (and sometimes funny) ways. I will miss Seojinnie's (using NaPD's words in Shinseoyugi) high-quality concept with low execution projects. I will miss NaPD the mountain vagabond eating off of the cooking pots when no one is looking. I will miss the tight bond between KKK and Seojin so much so that he can order around a hyung and treat him as a maknae with no complaints from KKK whatsoever. I will miss Taecyeon just because he is Taecyeon. This kid has grown on me and I hope he does well in everything he does. I will also miss coming to this forum for your posts and I imagine I will keep coming to it completely out of habit in the future. I really hope we see this bunch again in the future but for now, in NaPD I trust. Cheers to all!

mug_obj_144013637561625757.gif?type=w800

3 meals cast for O tvN

@psycheros and @rubie

If I remember it correctly, once Taec said on 2am and 2pm wander trip video that he was scared of dog because when he was a kid/ younger, he was kind of having bad memory of dog (he had traumatic incident maybe?). On that episode, he didn't even dare to hold a dog. He also said that he didn't like cat in a few occasions, kinda ironic since he likes drawing cats/okcat and has OKCAT business kekeke

Taec -before 3 meals-

tumblr_mw1sb3DHaA1qk33w0o9_500.gif

Taec -after 3 meals-

3mad18_2.gif

(thanks @rubbie for the gif :) )

Archived