[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking.. what are the chances of Na PD picking 2 handsome actors who played brothers in a drama to join a variety show, and then through the show, they got to meet two beautiful actresses who played the adult and child version of Han Jung-suh in 'Stairway to Heaven'  .... then sparks fly! Lol! These two ladies can order the 2 men around and they would be more than happy to oblige!! :D Must be destiny??!! Keke.

Even if tvN has no plans to extend the lease of the land to film season 3, it would be nice if they could at least do a special where SJ, KK, Taecyeon and Eddie visit the village to check out how Mingki, Sappie, Jackson, Diamond, Black Pearl, Matilda etc. are all doing! It would be even better if they invite Ji Woo and Shin Hye along as well!

I am sure the owners of Mingki must have a good reason to keep Mingki and Sappie and allow Taecyeon to adopt Eddie. Probably they want to keep all of them together, but seeing how much Taecyeon adores them and looks after them so well (especially when Mingki was poorly during pregnancy), they offer him to adopt one of the puppies? Taecyeon would probably have promised to take Eddie to visit his mum and brother whenever he can... knowing the big softie he is! I hope they will explain it all in the final episode.

What a heart-warming variety show... there is no other show like it!

Here is a pic of Sappie resting his bum on SH's foot..lol!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-05%20at%2011.26.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2014.13.

At first I felt sad when I saw Mingki and Sappie's pictures, kinda wish Taec or Seojin would adopt them :( then I have other thoughts. Maybe it'd be better for Mingki and Sappie to live in Jeongseon, in their owner farmhouse than to live with Taec at his apartment, in Seoul, because we know that Mingki and Sappie is more active (especially Mingki) than Eddie. They like playing around, walking around neighbourhood so they need extra attention, like the owner needs to take them to walk or run everyday or few times a week, or the owner needs to let them play around, let them walk around themselves. It only could happen if the owner have enough free time or they live in a countryside or a house with a big yard.

Taec is a busy person, barely has free time, often traveling overseas, it's the first time he has a puppy to take care of, and he lives in an apartment, so if he has to choose one of the them, Eddie is the best option because he's calmer and likes sleeping kekeke.... doesn't mean that Eddie doesn't need to play around, it's just he doesn't need it as much as Mingki or Sappie because it seems he would be happy just to sleep or lay in his house, at least for now.

These are just my thoughts tho. I hope that they will show us the reasons why Taec took Eddie on the director's cut episode and hopefully there will be season 3 next year, so we will see them reunite as a family :)

I am sure the owners of Mingki must have a good reason to keep Mingki and Sappie and allow Taecyeon to adopt Eddie. Probably they want to keep all of them together, but seeing how much Taecyeon adores them and looks after them so well (especially when Mingki was poorly during pregnancy), they offer him to adopt one of the puppies? Taecyeon would probably have promised to take Eddie to visit his mum and brother whenever he can... knowing the big softie he is! I hope they will explain it all in the final episode.

MTE!!! *100 likes for you* :D

At first I felt sad when I saw Mingki and Sappie's pictures, kinda wish Taec or Seojin would adopt them :( then I have other thoughts. Maybe it'd be better for Mingki and Sappie to live in Jeongseon, in their owner farmhouse than to live with Taec at his apartment, in Seoul, because we know that Mingki and Sappie is more active (especially Mingki) than Eddie. They like playing around, walking around neighbourhood so they need extra attention, like the owner needs to take them to walk or run everyday or few times a week, or the owner needs to let them play around, let them walk around themselves. It only could happen if the owner have enough free time or they live in a countryside or a house with a big yard.

Taec is a busy person, barely has free time, often traveling overseas, it's the first time he has a puppy to take care of, and he lives in an apartment, so if he has to choose one of the them, Eddie is the best option because he's calmer and likes sleeping kekeke.... doesn't mean that Eddie doesn't need to play around, it's just he doesn't need it as much as Mingki or Sappie because it seems he would be happy just to sleep or lay in his house, at least for now.

These are just my thoughts tho. I hope that they will show us the reasons why Taec took Eddie on the director's cut episode and hopefully there will be season 3 next year, so we will see them reunite as a family :)

MTE!!! *100 likes for you* :D

You are right... I hadn't thought about it earlier... Mingki definitely needs a lot of exercise and space to run and Sappie looks that way inclined too. It would be inadvisable for either to live in an apartment. Eddie seems happy rolling around on KK's sofa in next week's preview! Yes, agree Eddie also needs exercise like any dog, but probably not as much as his mum and brother. (Probably takes after his dad, whoever he might be! Lol!)

I think it is amazing for Taec, who used to be scared of animals, to form this close bond with Mingki and then her puppies. For the sake of Mingki, he read books about dogs and learnt how to take care of them, he found out what he could do to improve Mingki's nourishment during pregnancy, cooked special meal for her, pampered her, worried over her incessantly. There was a scene where he jokingly said something along the lines that if he found out who was the dog that made Mingki pregnant and hence suffer, he would... Awww, he is so protective towards her, like a big brother! Then when he first saw Mingki and puppies together, he looked so moved and like he was about to cry. It was very moving. From the way he cared for Mingki and family and also the way he treats his seniors, peers, guests at 3MAD, you could tell he is a very kind and respectful young man and very hard-working and resourceful too. He would some day make a very good husband and father.

@honeywell I don't think there was a lot the owners could do with Mingki living on the farm and running free.... no vetting of boyfriends and no curfew..leading to teenage pregnancy...Heehee. 

@honeywell I don't think there was a lot the owners could do with Mingki living on the farm and running free.... no vetting of boyfriends and no curfew..leading to teenage pregnancy...Heehee. 

A lot can happen in an unsupervised farm as we saw in the last episode when KKK introduced a rooster to the chicken coop for just one afternoon! :D

I was thinking.. what are the chances of Na PD picking 2 handsome actors who played brothers in a drama to join a variety show, and then through the show, they got to meet two beautiful actresses who played the adult and child version of Han Jung-suh in 'Stairway to Heaven'  .... then sparks fly! Lol! These two ladies can order the 2 men around and they would be more than happy to oblige!! :D Must be destiny??!! Keke.

Even if tvN has no plans to extend the lease of the land to film season 3, it would be nice if they could at least do a special where SJ, KK, Taecyeon and Eddie visit the village to check out how Mingki, Sappie, Jackson, Diamond, Black Pearl, Matilda etc. are all doing! It would be even better if they invite Ji Woo and Shin Hye along as well!

What a heart-warming variety show... there is no other show like it!

Here is a pic of Sappie resting his bum on SH's foot..lol!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-05%20at%2011.26.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2014.13.

three meals a day was planned during  Grandpas Over Flowers. Na PD told Seojinie that he is going to produce a cooking show starring seojinie of course because he was delighted whenever oppa is cooking and doesnt know what to do.he wants to see him fail but  luckily in the end oppa succeeds. about taec, seojinie always mentions taec everytime they have drinking sessions, how close they are that gives Na PD the idea to include taec. Seojin oppa and taec starred in a family drama Wonderful Days. They played brothers in the drama and Kim Kwang Kyu is their uncle.

"As she prepared to return to Seoul, Park Shin Hye smiled brightly while waving at them. She told them, "Let's meet in Seoul."  Kim Kwang Kyu also asked her if she had exchanged numbers with Taecyeon.  Shyly, she said, "I will get it from you," and went into the car.  Taecyeon said with a laugh, "You could just have gotten it [from me]."

(Face palm) Why didn't he ask for hers?!?!?    She was probably waiting for *him* to ask.    He's thinking she's going to ask, she's thinking he's going to ask...  in the end, no phone numbers.   Sheesh!  They're so cute!

I'm sure KKK will rectify the situation....  

cr. http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/09/park-shin-hye-continues-relaying-her-affections-toward-taecyeon-on-three-meals-a-day

Guest adikkeluangman

Taec live with his family so maybe with new addition Eddie, the little one can accompanied his parents at home. The guys loves to hangout at KKK house. I think this is second time it been on TV. Since they filming for 7-8 months for drama Wonderful Days. It must be 2-3 times the guys went to KKK house to hangout. The first one where they showed LSJ-TY went to KKK house was at MBC I Live Alone because KKK was an original cast. They brought drinks and eating there. Even gave KKK present. LSJ gave him a big painting to put on the living room.

The first season got more ladies than S2 actually. It's like extended version of the drama because half of the main cast become the guest. I think there is one episode when LSJ twin sister in that drama came and made chaos on the farm because she literally eat everything and still skinny. I like the finale episode S1 too because they prepared small party for Christmas.

Can someone confirm that Kim Woo Bin supposed to do this show at the first place? Either he or his company reject this and it went to Taecyeon as LSJ recommendation.

@ruizhen_derraj Yes, I recalled how it all started. I think that is the beauty of it. Na PD meets various people and gets inspired and one thing leads to another.

Na PD wanted SJ for 3MAD (me think the sadist in him enjoys challenging SJ and hearing SJ grumble..haha). He mentioned that SJ is usually critical of many people and he noticed that he is however always praising Taecyeon, how hard-working he is etc. After Na PD met Taecyeon, he realised he is very different from the typical idols - very easy-going, spontaneous, independent, as he travels on his own without an entourage (for personal trips, not referring to his work gigs) etc. So he decided to cast Taecyeon. KK was a guest a couple of times in S1 and his interactions with SJ in particular were great fun! So he became a fixed family member in S2. Na PD had prior contacts with Choi Ji Woo through 1N2D and I recalled he seemed a bit surprised that she agreed to guest on the 3MAD show for S1. I think everyone puts her on a pedestral for years since she is a screen goddess and imagined she would not say yes to show like this.... but she is actually really fun and down-to-earth and ready to get her hands dirty doing to cooking and deft hand at kimchi-making! As for Park Shin Hye, I think it was via word of mouth that staff got to know that she watches the show and people knew her warm personality and told the writer/Na PD about her. I think Na PD said that SJ dislikes and does not put up with fake people well (haha), so it was hard to find new guests for the show. When they heard about SH liking the show, they thought she would be a perfect fit for a guest. 

To me, Na PD does not seem like someone who sits in a room and create a fully scripted master plan from the outset and stick to it ... he just meets people and gets inspired with a few ideas for a variety show and when interacting with his muses, additional creative ideas are borne and budding off from the initial inspiration. He has the skill of bringing various people together that you would not initially think they would normally cross path or necessarily gel together. He gets them to perform various tasks and creating magic somehow. During one of the interviews, he said he did like scripted and faked romance. I think the 'scripting'  on his shows involves finding the right location, giving the people challenging tasks, trolling them etc. (rather than scripting the interactions between the cast members like in some other shows). For 3MAD and the Fishing Village version, he makes what appears on paper to be mundane tasks interesting and heart-warming for the audience to watch. I love the screen captions and background music added to the various scenes in the show... all very apt! :)

September 7, 2015

Ji Sung Says His Daughter is a Gift from Heaven

CJ E&M enewsWorld Jeon Su Mi

Actor Ji Sung displayed his love for his daughter. 

MBC′s Section TV followed Ji Sung to the set of a commercial shoot on September 6.

97526003.jpg

Ji Sung, who earned the nickname ′Dishwashing Ji Sung′ for his neat and meticulous dishwashing skills on tvN′s Three Meals, was on set filming a commercial for dishwashing liquid, where he said, "Now I have to earn money for infant formula." 

Ji Sung, who married actress Lee Bo Young in 2013, welcomed a beautiful baby girl in June, and he revealed his daughter′s name for the first time on Section TV. He referred to his daughter as ′A gift from heaven,′ displaying his love for her. 

Photo credit: MBC

Archived