[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The difference between Hyung's and Dongsaeng's reactions.

When KK teased Taecyeon to tell Shin Hye he loves her, this was his reaction... denial, blushing and embarrassment...Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2020.55. When KK said the same thing about SJ concerning Ji Woo, he smiled calmly and kept quiet... No comment, no denial... :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-04%20at%2016.44.

@inkymuse Personally, I think shipping is fine as long as people understand it is a bit of fun and wishful thinking on our part. It gets out of hand when people become delusional and start shipping wars, wish for real-life couples to break up to fulfil their fantasy ship or fuel awkwardness in the existing friendship between the shipped individuals etc. I consider shipping (like many things in life) in moderation is fine..lol! :)

@stewiefg  To watch two young people dance around each other in obvious (to my mind's eye) attraction and interest?  To notice little things like the smiles between them, the touching, the teasing, the laughter.  The blushing, denial and embarrassment as you said.  The word Oppa and only one person responding.  The being shaken by a touch and keeping your head down because you don't want to share it or be teased about it. The way he makes you laugh, takes care of you and cares about your health....  

Ahhhh.. my heart whispers ship, ship, ship... 

But worry not I lashed myself to the mast and fought the siren's song. 

Then he started singing Need you Now, by Lady Antebellum.  

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time

<deep heartfelt sigh> I had no choice, I threw my hands up and surrendered!  :P

In Truth, they are so cute together.   I think I enjoy seeing them together because they remind me so much of what is was like to be young, admired and desired..  They make my heart happy.  If that is shipping, then guilty as charged. ;):D 

@stewiefg  To watch two young people dance around each other in obvious (to my mind's eye) attraction and interest?  To notice little things like the smiles between them, the touching, the teasing, the laughter.  The blushing, denial and embarrassment as you said.  The word Oppa and only one person responding.  The being shaken by a touch and keeping your head down because you don't want to share it or be teased about it. The way he makes you laugh, takes care of you and cares about your health....  

Ahhhh.. my heart whispers ship, ship, ship... 

But worry not I lashed myself to the mast and fought the siren's song. 

Then he started singing Need you Now, by Lady Antebellum.  

It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now.
Said I wouldn't call but I've lost all control and I need you now.
And I don't know how I can do without.
I just need you now.

And I wonder if I ever cross your mind?
For me it happens all the time

<deep heartfelt sigh> I had no choice, I threw my hands up and surrendered!  :P

In Truth, they are so cute together.   I think I enjoy seeing them together because they remind me so much of what is was like to be young, admired and desired..  They make my heart happy.  If that is shipping, then guilty as charged. ;):D 

Lol!! Agree!! Teehee. There are so many instances of cute interactions, I will just post 2 examples below!

Exhibit 1 - Just look at his face when he is fed by her. The caption says ... is this the taste of happiness?

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2022.43.

Exhibit 2 - Look at the way she smiles at him ... 

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2022.48.

One more post before I head to bed... Taecyeon's gochujang jjigae....

He added beetroot to the pot... SH was asking why?

Then everyone laughing and thought the stew looks like a horror blood bath! :w00t:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2023.40.

SJ got to taste it and he says it tastes like dog poo... lol!!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2023.31.

SH could not resist anymore and took over and tried her best to rescue the dish...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2023.31.SJ tasted it again and said now it is like super dog poo... haha!

SH looked at Taec.... Caption says expressive gaze as if she is considering giving him a slap....:lol: . 

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%2022.36.

The reprimanding look did not last long, as she broke into a smile...

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-11%20at%2000.05.Na PD trolled and asked SH, does Taec now look like a man with charm and charisma? SH paused and then said... don't we have flavour enhancer... Everyone laughed. (She was talking about adding it to the stew, but it was funny as it seems like a response to Na PD's question about Taec's charm - need to add flavour enhancer!)

Then the stew eventually improved and SJ said it tasted like tteokbokki!

At dinner table, SJ said the taste was not bad! Phew! Disaster averted! :)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-10%20at%2023.43.

[Update] Preview Stills Episode 18

12003901_850194381768521_176610764448716

3MAD OTP, Taec and Mingki

11988346_850214401766519_404642023165989

11260411_850214395099853_465738504891241

https://www.facebook.com/tvN3bob

Live Streaming Links TMAD Episode 18

today, at 21.45 KST (UTC+9)

http://www.hanyutai.com/tvn.php

http://www.ybcxz.com/index_main_12.php (choose TVN)

http://kktv5.com/86312038 

http://www.shiting5.com/tv/tvn.html

The last episode :(

Does anyone notice the starry night painting Seojin brought last year when he visited Kwangkyu's apartment last year with Taecyeon and Ryu Seungsoo in MBC I Live Alone? Seeing the last picture, it's like déjà vu, minus Seungsoo

@calypso73

I watch Shinseoyugi too, but haven't watched today's new clips yet. Mingki and Sappie  ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠI miss them :tears:

September 11, 2015

'3 Meals Jeongseon' ends the year of farm life

Source: Innolife.com

15536_1.jpg

tvN ‘3 Meals Jeongseon’ is ending with the last episode, which will be broadcast today.

On tvN Entertainment program ‘3 Meals Jeongseon’, which will be broadcast on 9:45 pm, there will be epilogue of the 3 men of Oksoonbong. They are sending Oksoonbong garden set they harvested with a letter. Moreover, the reaction of the guests who received the presents.

On this day’s broadcasting, there will be various epilogue stories of Oksoonbong brothers who gathered at Kim Gwang-Gyu’s house in Seoul after the last shooting. They talk about various things from the best and worst food they’ve eaten to the guests who visited Oksoonbong.

There will be unreleased video released in this broadcasting as well. There will be the full story how Kim Gwang-Gyu got a cooking trauma.

Meantime, tvN ‘3 Meals Jeongseon’ will end the year of farming project with this broadcasting of today as last. [Photo=tvN]

His generosity

Grumpy but with a warm heart

Reminds me of the usb playlist he made for Yoo Jaesuk in MuDo that he remembered from his guesting in Running Man. Mr. Marshmallow Crankypants. Oh and did you see how he had Eddy sleeping at his side and he lovingly looked at him like a protective uncle? So cute!

Difference between Hyung and Dongsaeng again....

He picks Ji Woo and Shin Hye (a bit more subtle... hehe).

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-11%20at%2023.28.

Taec picks SH... lol!! Yes, we know the answer even before the question was asked!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-11%20at%2023.30.

KK picks Ho Joon... awww... he could identify with HJ, who reminds him of his younger self!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-11%20at%2023.29.

Archived