[Variety 2014] Three Meals A Day 삼시세끼 (tvN) | Season 2 Premier May 15, 2015

I watched a little bit of Ep 17 with Chinese subs. The dialogue in the scenes where they wanted to take Taecyeon to hospital is really funny...

First SJ said he wanted to take Taec to hospital.

Na PD told him they will take Taec to hospital, he should not concern himself with the matter...haha.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2022.32.

SJ (pretended to be hurt) said how could you say this to me? Taec is my brother, I should take care of him!

Then there was continued dialogue where Taec kept saying he was fine etc. Taec said he is almost 30, he is fine... KK asked him why he brought up his age into the conversation? Haha.

SJ asked KK whether he needed to go hospital instead. He said KK was busy shooting tranquilliser darts (at Taec yesterday) and hence became poorly today... lol!!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2022.54.

They kept yelling at Taec to go to the hospital. Then the screen caption appears - lack of insight, Ok Binggu (haha... not getting the drift what the others were trying to do)

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2022.35.

Finally, SH said... he really does not listen/obey!! Lol!

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-07%20at%2022.35.

I need to go to bed now... will continue watching tomorrow! :)

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious.   I haven't seen episode 17 yet, waiting for the subbed edition by HottestCollab, still...   I was reading an article about 3MAD and two folk who commented stated that they liked the PSH & Taec "thingy going on" until they saw episode 17 now they want PSH to stay far away from Taec.   

Now me, I cannot fathom Taec doing anything to hurt anyone especially Shinhye. (from my observations....  I think they really sincerely like each other) 

So can someone clue me in on why they would post something like that?  I know I can wait till the subbed version but it's bothering me and I'm on the downside of 50 and need my sleep! :huh::P

I'm curious.   I haven't seen episode 17 yet, waiting for the subbed edition by HottestCollab, still...   I was reading an article about 3MAD and two folk who commented stated that they liked the PSH & Taec "thingy going on" until they saw episode 17 now they want PSH to stay far away from Taec.   

Now me, I cannot fathom Taec doing anything to hurt anyone especially Shinhye. (from my observations....  I think they really sincerely like each other) 

So can someone clue me in on why they would post something like that?  I know I can wait till the subbed version but it's bothering me and I'm on the downside of 50 and need my sleep! :huh::P

Don't worry about those comments - also, there were only 2 off them.  Maybe they were jealous because SH was close and friendly with Taec?  I didn't see anything bad in that episode.

Was Taec feeling under the weather that he overslept during the afternoon nap in ep 17? He was harvesting corn the day before in the rain by himself until he got all wet. Could be he had a bit of temperature the day after.. seemed a bit quieter and sat down most of the time. Anyway, he definitely got better, back to the usual happy self in no time.

Was Taec under the weather that he overslept during the afternoon nap in ep 17? He was harvesting corn the day before in the rain by himself until he got all wet. Could be he had a bit of temperature the day after.. seemed a bit quieter and sat down most of the time. Anyway, he definitely got better, back to the usual happy self in no time.

I think so. According to a k-hottest's tweet (2pm's korean fan), he caught a cold then (she posted a vine of taec napping alone and wrote that taec had caught a cold in english). That's why Seojin was worried and offered to take Taec to the hospital. I think @stewiefg can explain better since @stewiefg already watched 3mad chinese sub video or we should wait for english sub video for a better understanding :) 

Guest florita529

the cat that watches tv

Three Meals A Day (Season 2) (ep17): Highlights
Aww…we have finally come to the end of Three (Season 2). Ep18 will be the post-show “debrief”, where Na PD releases previously edited out scenes from Three (Season 2) (am looking forward to the edited out portion of Kwang-gyu’s failed sikhye (fermented sweet rice drink) incident)

1. Croquettes and Bread3_504.jpg

We track back a little to breakfast’s preparation: the croquettes’ success have been verified in ep16, so now we take a look at Seo-jinnie‘s latest (and last) bread creation — honey + nuts country loaves.

Everything looks rather smooth sailing from the dough kneading to the breads’ entrance into the oven. Half an hour later, Taec prepares to dish out the final products…and they are burnt?!

Read more: https://nekosdrama.wordpress.com/2015/09/09/three-meals-a-day-season-2-ep17-highlights/

Was Taec under the weather that he overslept during the afternoon nap in ep 17? He was harvesting corn the day before in the rain by himself until he got all wet. Could be he had a bit of temperature the day after.. seemed a bit quieter and sat down most of the time. Anyway, he definitely got better, back to the usual happy self in no time.

I think so. According to a k-hottest's tweet (2pm's korean fan), he caught a cold then (she posted a vine of taec napping alone and wrote that taec had caught a cold in english). That's why Seojin was worried and offered to take Taec to the hospital. I think @stewiefg can explain better since @stewiefg already watched 3mad chinese sub video or we should wait for english sub video for a better understanding :) 

Yes, you are both correct! He had a cold (he already developed symptoms that morning and it got worse after breakfast). As you said, he was the one working through the rain the day before and this probably contributed to his cold. So after the nap, when everyone woke up, SJ noticed Taec was unwell and asked him if he was ok or was he feeling worse? Taec said he just needed to sleep another 30 mins. SJ and KK were concerned. They told Taec not to worry and continue sleeping and not to come out (to work in the fields). Taec said no, it would be faster if we all worked together. SJ said no, no, just rest! Awwww... they are really lovely hyungs! :)

Sorry, work for me has been a bit mad this week, so I did not have time to write much in the posts. There were a lot of amusing conversations and cute interactions. If I have time on Friday (before Eng subs come out), I will share some snippets of these interactions (though there are some differences between Chinese and English subs on occasions, but on the whole, they tend to be subtle rather than major differences).

@inkymuse I have not seen the said article either, but from what I have seen of Ep 17, I don't know what are these people's issues, whoever they might be! Both Taec and SH enjoyed each other's company very much and there was nothing untoward on either party's side. Everyone - cast, crew and animals- had a jolly good time! The audience, like us, enjoyed the show! I think maybe some bitter people (in the minority) are just trolls and want to create rumours and nonsense out of nothing! Overwhelmingly, the responses online and on social media about this episode of 3MAD have been very positive!

@Stewiefg et all, Thank you for your responses.  

I just knew either I misunderstood, or (more precisely) there were a few sour grapes regarding how "those two kids" as KKK put it were getting along.   Some of their interactions remind me of when I young and the blood was simmering below the surface... :wub:    lots of flirting, smiling, touching, teasing, <sighs>  So sweet and so cute!  (just an observation... no shipping intended! :P)

I'm going to miss this show, it gave me smiles and a warm feeling practically every Sunday.  

September 9, 2015

Lee Seo Jin Turns Into a Romantic Man for Pictorial and Reveals “Three Meals a Day” Behind Stories

Source: Soompi

Lee-Seo-Jin.jpg

With the end of “Three Meals of Day” coming up, Lee Seo Jin gave fans an insight into the behind-the-scene stories of the show during an interview for his recent pictorial.

In a pictorial with the magazine ONE, Lee Seo Jin poses in an elegant space that has a European taste to it. His romantic gaze and charming aurora are enough to make fans swoon at his feet.

Though he can easily be seen in tvN’s “Three Meals a Day” in his natural state, he changed 180 degrees in style with his leather jacket and crisp dress shirt.

In an interview that went along with the pictorial, Lee Seo was asked who his favorite animal from “Three Meals a Day” was.

“Eddy is the cutest, and Pearl and Dia are little rascals that look for food all day,” he answered.

The end of “Three Meals a Day” is approaching, and in retrospect, Lee Seo Jin was asked if he wanted to rebuild anything from the house.

“I want to rebuild the kiln because the smoke doesn’t cycle properly,” he said.

Meanwhile, fans can find more pictures from the pictorial and the interview through the September issue of ONE.

Source (1)

September 9, 2015

There Will Be No More New Seasons of “Three Meals a Day- Jeongseon”

Source: Soompi

Three-meals-a-day.jpg

tvN‘s “Three Meals a Day- Jeongseon” edition will be airing its last episode on September 11.

An affiliate of tvN revealed, “This is the final season of “Three Meals a Day” in Jeongseon. We originally planned it to last one year. We believe we showed a lot of Oksunbong (town) over the course of one year. There will be no more episodes in Jeongseon.”

However, another season after the soon-to-aired second season of “Three Meals a Day- Farming Village” is still a possibility, the affiliate said, adding, “Just because we are not filming in Oksunbong does not mean we are rejecting the possibility of filming in the farming village.”

Many guests have come and gone during “Three Meals a Day – Jeongseon” edition seasons one and two. Kim Ha Neul, Ji Sung, Choi Ji Woo, Son Ho Joon, Yoo Hae Jin, and lastly Park Shin Hye. She has visited Jeongseon twice and has wrapped up the program by being the last guest on the show.

On the upcoming episode of “Three Meals a Day” on September 11, the cast will gather in Kim Gwang Kyu‘s house and share behind-the-scenes secrets.

Source (1)

September 10, 2015

Lee Seo-jin likes Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe

(ONE)

Actor Lee Seo-jin has been featured in magazine ONE’s September issue.

The actor was pictured modeling various items, including a dandy leather jacket, classic braces and a suit embellished with intricate patterns.

In an interview with the magazine, Lee described a number of interesting episodes which took place while shooting tvN reality show “Three Meals a Day.” 

“Three Meals a Day” is a cooking program that takes place in the Korean countryside on Oksunbong Peak, Danyang Country. The program features singer Taecyeon from 2PM and actors Lee Seo-jin and Kim Kwang-gyu as regulars.

When asked about his favorite dish, the actor said he enjoyed Choi Ji-woo’s kimchi and Park Shin-hye’s grilled beef tripe most. 

“Eddie is cutey pie, but Pearl and Dia are naughty ones, always craving food,” said Lee about his pets, smiling. He also added he wants to rebuild the oven if he got the chance, as it did not have enough heat inside last time.

The photo spreads, including more of his photos and the entire interview, are available in the magazine’s September issue.

By Ko Ji-seon (jiseonko@heraldcorp.com)

Preview Stills Episode 18

11233774_849769141811045_312767152588363

11261595_849769138477712_634407880313784

12003386_849769145144378_527101695909596

11993294_849769031811056_792355393720507

12004127_849769105144382_861468541547092

Eddie~

10994459_849803605140932_713078948507175

Mingki ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

12011318_849809711806988_775571574957014

https://www.facebook.com/tvN3bob

@stewiefg Thank you for your explanation :) 

Embedded image permalink

Hopefully there will be Three Meals - Farming Village again with the same cast (Seojin, Taec, Kwangkyu). Next year maybe?  Mingki, Sappie, Jackson, Dia, Pearl, Matilda and the other girl group member (the hens) . . . I will miss them :(  

Archived