Add and Subtract Game

Admin

8 minutes ago, partyon said:

Anyone else having this issue?

I have been able to see the images from the start. I also have some sort of adblocker added to my browser

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

You can't see them on any device? Are you using an adblocker? Is it your antivirus? If you click on the link of the image and open it originally on ibb.co (not on this forum), can you still not see it?

Site can't be reached.

Been like that for years for me for anything ibb.co. Imgur is OK with me whether via mobile, tab, or laptop. I use AVG or Sophos.

• Confused 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Site can't be reached.

Been like that for years for me for anything ibb.co. Imgur is OK with me whether via mobile, tab, or laptop. I use AVG or Sophos.

How strange. Maybe it's blocked by your country? Are you using a VPN?

For me, more than half of the pics posted on this thread are not visible. I always have to open the pics separately in a new tab. My VPN, adblocker and browser settings prevent certain sites from displaying them here.

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

In particular, the accessories donned by the idol created a buzz among netizens, including the 'Josephine Aigrette Imperiale Tiara' priced at $87,250 USD.Hot Ones Wow GIF by First We Feast1723873830-kwqjdl.jpg

"An $87,000 tiara on his head and a hello kitty sticker on his cheek 😂"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2024/08/cha-eun-woo-stuns-in-an-87000-usd-chaumet-tiara-for-w-korea

AVvXsEhQnIhdYmWHv-e6VLPJCKIX_5fncvRutET4ArnBZXiMoRUhVGBHWtTFQo-2uZv4gTkKx-bYl1vzULLQ6oEaBK04nKlkxkTFt3_0pPDQE51hXODathnKEYuPIiH-TuL9kCYm7iGDdOfCTWvJGkDm5rKM3-XdrFbHJ8Hm1-AISTFAxZtTq9Se__veKGqqNkly

Spoiler

AVvXsEiNCVCg3usYyfj5B1eyDIRlbFyzXRtLW8UT95CbZ9ngumxts3laE_9ryTERl2omE5IHl0Qf4g8J8jeduRp7-aNiMtZ2ZY5qks7ppMmammSDoo0XahcKTadm9g9oSu08iivBGu0oThQkGWAMmj-Ht0gDEzSFoY8RcNAzpnN1JzlEX_bpG9uq59kTb84kEbxt

'Misakura Imada, a national treasure, studies the parts of her eyebrows♡ “Even if you have thin eyebrows, I recommend them because they make you look super cute!” She shares the secrets of parts care(?)'
------

57 minutes ago, partyon said:

Congrats to all of our winners! :fullofhearts:

PS. Aren't @gm4queen's pictures so cute? :love:

thanks for the award I didn't expected that I had an award this early 😘 @partyon I thought I will be one of the last to be awarded🤗 and also to @gm4queen for the art works/picture for us

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Maybe it's blocked by your country? Are you using a VPN?

Probably by the net provider. I barely use VPN cos that's not exactly legal here either. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

In particular, the accessories donned by the idol created a buzz among netizens, including the 'Josephine Aigrette Imperiale Tiara' priced at $87,250 USD

I can already imagine @gm4queen's comments when she sees these pics :D

Sorry @MayanEcho, let me see if I can get at least your award and the banner re-hosted on another site.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

45 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@gm4queen ~ checked out ep 1 of romance in the house. not completely sure but think I spotted a daniel choi cameo around the 45 minute mark.  

Hey, chingu! 😀 Oh yeah, it's totally him. He is playing the ex-boyfriend of the female lead. Mama's boy! And you'll see more of him in episode 2. Ha ha ha! :loolz:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

7 hours ago, WeunXK said:

An $87,000 tiara on his head and a hello kitty sticker on his cheek 😂"

I did a double take on seeing this. 

He really can’t say no to the brand’s tiara but the sticker is …

Spanish What GIF

I have no issues with viewing the images on my phone but boy, inserting them takes a few steps. Keke. 

Anyone seen this? 
spacer.png

Predictable plot but a good one with smart dialogue and 60s music. I like the leads - Scarlett Johansson is always a charmer and whoever mentioned the resemblance between Channing Tatum and Wang Xingyue -  I can’t get that out of my head. Heh. 

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

@partyon @joccu

huh??? they're already in lapland, if they have the chance to see the aurora in person, they absolutely should  it would be a pity if we missed this opportunity.. let them to see it, they deserve it 

adding:

Pictures from Cha Eunwoo's and Lee Jehoon's TV series shooting trip in Finland 🇫🇮📽️

Spoiler

----

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hey, chingu! 😀 Oh yeah, it's totally him. He is playing the ex-boyfriend of the female lead. Mama's boy! And you'll see more of him in episode 2. Ha ha ha! :loolz:

:eatscookie:@gm4queen

imageThe Best Chocolate Chip Cookies

11 hours ago, rocat said:

He really can’t say no to the brand’s tiara but the sticker is …

Spoiler

Spanish What GIF

I have no issues with viewing the images on my phone but boy, inserting them takes a few steps. Keke. 

🤣I wonder Who stuck that Hello Kitty sticker on his face? @rocat

11 hours ago, rocat said:

Channing Tatum and Wang Xingyue -  I can’t get that out of my head. Heh. 

by the way this funny🤣(the double)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/eLzkdtMB8GE?feature=share

======

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

6 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

2nd pic please (looks delicious) ... uh, what is it? :unsure:

It's called arayes, pita filled with grounded meat, with tahini sauce. 🙂