Add and Subtract Game

Admin

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Meme's quite a good cook too so he doesn't really need to go out for food.

He might be lured to go out though for a trip abroad, nature trek, or fishing. 🦞🐟

@MayanEcho whoever his special girl is very lucky🥰

5 hours ago, sweetroad said:

Are you a men's volleyball fan?

@sweetroad yes also beach volleyball(both women and men):coolcat:

5 hours ago, sweetroad said:

My colleague is currently obsessed with this guy, and tracking down every single meme about him. :lol:

Stephen Nedoroscik, the Clark Kent of pommel horse! 🫡 🇺🇸#ParisOlympicsImage

cto

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

@partyon ~ found all the comments about turkish dad (silver medal shooter) so hilarious to read. he did look so swag in that photo though. kekekek..

Yusuf Dikec also said that his only regret is not starting a TikTok account to document his journey and dancing while shooting @Lmangla😂

cto

• LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

@WeunXK ~ It is hilarious the stories going about Turkish dad. The story of him taking up shooting after divorce is made up but makes a good internet meme. :sweatingbullets: 

So in real life, he is Gendarmarie (it is like military police from my understanding) and that is why he shoots with both eyes open -- kind of unusual for those who take it up as sport but very normal for those in forces. 

The funniest comment I saw floating around was to describe South Korean shooter girl as "robocop" and Turkish dad as "John Wick" :lol:

I like that his cat has the same energy as his owner LOL

Spoiler

Yusuf Dikec the Turkish Olympic shooter is not impressive to the cat :  r/cats 

• LOL 7
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, WeunXK said:

whoever his special girl is very lucky🥰

He said he's single in a 2023 interview. 😅

Also in an interview, he would only date someone he intends to get married to. Meme said if that is not the reason why they're dating, then what's the point, isn't that just wasting each other's time. 

This doesn't mean he had never dated anyone before. 😆 

Uhm, there are shippers shipping him to Jennie 😱

And then there's an idol who attended an event with him as the main person, whose followers provoked a fan war saying their idol is more than him, cos there are more likes in that idol's pic. Except that there are more engagement in Meme's pic, and come to think of it, that endorsement came to him, for him, in his hometown turf literally, while that idol has to come over, not the other way around to be part of that event.

jfd202303_shaved-ice01.jpg

ctto

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

22 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Seen this in FB this morning. 😆 Seems he's a military officer with a Sports Science degree, and he also likes dancing?

And he has a cat!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQnVCpkusu4fqPtqpQom-

21 hours ago, agenth said:

Modern Clark Kent!

And you still deny cheating on oppa? :D

12 hours ago, larus said:

@agenth, is that you? 😍

LMAO - @agenth - even @larus noticed your straying eyes :D

Cheating Cheat GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

he did look so swag in that photo though. kekekek..

So you accepted him as your oppa, sweetie? Even without a mustache? :Woah:

• LOL 8
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, partyon said:

And he has a cat!

Cat and his hooman are the epitome of cool 😎 

min-cookies-n-cream-ice-cream2466.jpg

ctto

Haaa, I'm not looking forward going out again tomorrow while the sun is still up. 

CCCXLVIII

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Lmangla said:

@WeunXK ~ It is hilarious the stories going about Turkish dad. The story of him taking up shooting after divorce is made up but makes a good internet meme. :sweatingbullets: 

so it's a made up story🤣/  another  Olympic story

cto

The funniest comment I saw floating around was to describe South Korean shooter girl as "robocop" and Turkish dad as "John Wick" :lol:

Olympic Games Sport GIF by NBC Olympics

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

He said he's single in a 2023 interview. 😅

Also in an interview, he would only date someone he intends to get married to. Meme said if that is not the reason why they're dating, then what's the point, isn't that just wasting each other's time. 

This doesn't mean he had never dated anyone before. 😆 

@MayanEcho then we have to wait for a longggg time before he settle down:exercice:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

Uhm, there are shippers shipping him to Jennie 😱

I shipped him with his co-star in As Long as We Both Shall Live  ,Imada Mio💖

===

s1kwg5u.jpeg

-----

26 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Haaa, I'm not looking forward going out again tomorrow while the sun is still up. 

tumblr_neos57YT8i1tiqhw7o1_540.jpg

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

then we have to wait for a longggg time before he settle down

Yeah, let him chase and live his dreams 😊

○▪︎•▪︎○▪︎•▪︎○▪︎•▪︎○▪︎•▪︎○

OMG, LMAO!!!

Spoiler

**Raul was around 16 or 17 when he shot HLS 

db2cc876babc8f8eb0226d3b92e9d901.jpg

ctto

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

23 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Yeah, let him chase and live his dreams 😊

43 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

I shipped him with his co-star in As Long as We Both Shall Live  ,Imada Mio💖

43 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

@MayanEcho then we have to wait for a longggg time before he settle down

Ya guys! :yaaa:

What happened to the Snow Man and Ren Meguro threads @gm4queen and I created for you? Don't tell us you abandoned them already?

Sesame Street Fainting GIF by MOODMAN

@Lmangla @larus @joccu Read that at least 5% of the triathlon competitors are having stomach issues after having had to swim in the Seine.

:spitswater:

Am wondering btw if we should create a separate Olympics thread @agenth ? In the hangout section?

Thinking Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Am wondering btw if we should create a separate Olympics thread @agenth ? In the hangout section?

olympics will finish next week right? not sure -- am waiting to get back to dramas. 

anyway, continue chatting away here. hangout is for all things random no? 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 5

10 hours ago, partyon said:

@Lmangla @larus @joccu Read that at least 5% of the triathlon competitors are having stomach issues after having had to swim in the Seine.

I bet there will be other problems for them. It is gross. Why they did not find a better river for triatlon?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

18 hours ago, partyon said:

Ya guys! :yaaa:

What happened to the Snow Man and Ren Meguro threads @gm4queen and I created for you? Don't tell us you abandoned them already?

@partyon❣️,@MayanEcho updating both of the threads everyday 💖

9 hours ago, Lmangla said:

:approves:@Lmangla

@partyon 😎

Trending in United States
FELIX
Trending with #SKZpalooza:Woah:

Spoiler

8 hours ago, larus said:

I bet there will be other problems for them. It is gross. Why they did not find a better river for triatlon?

agree @larus👌 it's Olympic games they should check carefully🙂

==:fullofhearts:

cuteness overload!👶👼🍼

-----

btw:  It was probably a bad idea in any event to check out a peach Mango TV xianxia after Vamp Daddy in Republican Vamp drama🫠 right @MayanEcho?

#snowfall from 🌙mer

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

Yes, but we don't want the Olympics to take over this thread. I feel like we've taken over the thread a few times with the Eurovision - lol. :D But true, the Olympics are over next week.

In any case, if anyone here gets annoyed with too much Olympic talk, let us know and we'll take it to another thread, okay? :approves:

1 hour ago, larus said:

Or sea - France has plenty of seashore. I feel so sorry that they were forced to swim in the e-coli infested water. 🤮

@MayanEcho Good to hear that our threads hadn't been abandoned. At least @gm4queenand I learnt a lot about them while we were creating them. lol

Btw, I decided to continue with Umi no Hajimari as there was some plot progression in ep 5, but I will use the FF button for some parts.

44 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Trending in United States

Oh no, poor guy. :sad1: Not much to see there. :emmm:

microscope GIF

To be fair, he's only 23 so he still has time to develop abs. And he will always have his face. :kiss_wink:

@Lmangla Your new Turkish oppa and my Ultimate Oppa :wub:

who-did-it-better-v0-fmebtffhcdgd1.jpeg?

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, partyon said:

not surprised; was waiting to see some news of one or two being hospitalized because their tummy is sensitive. people cannot swim in dirty water especially if they don't have the relevant gut microbes in their tummy. people get sick when they change locations. and here, someone thought it would be good idea to hold swimming competition in a poopy river. facepalm

+2

• Sad 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

In any case, if anyone here gets annoyed with too much Olympic talk, let us know and we'll take it to another thread, okay?

I don`t think it is necessary. At this thread we can talk whatever subjects. 😆  It is one of the few threads that are still alive on Soompi.

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not surprised; was waiting to see some news of one or two being hospitalized because their tummy is sensitive. people cannot swim in dirty water especially if they don't have the relevant gut microbes in their tummy.

That but also how much water / E.coli they ingested. Even somebody with relevant gut microbes will get sick if you ingest a lot of it. E coli is not a virus - it's a bacteria - so you aren't really immune to it even if you have very good immunity.

@larus True. Sadly people stopped watching kdramas. :crybaby:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, partyon said:

That but also how much water / E.coli they ingested. Even somebody with relevant gut microbes will get sick if you ingest a lot of it. E coli is not a virus - it's a bacteria - so you aren't really immune to it even if you have very good immunity.

true; read of one athlete who started throwing up as soon as he finished the race and it was caught on camera. it is basically like they are setting up the athletes for potential food poisoning effect. it makes no sense especially when the country has a shoreline and other water bodies.  

• Unamused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Wiggle 1

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

read of one athlete who started throwing up as soon as he finished the race and it was caught on camera.

Read that too and saw the photos of him throwing up. 

I won't be surprised if any of these athletes contracted water-borne diseases like typhoid fever. 

Won't wish typhoid fever to my worst enemy. 😅

1 hour ago, partyon said:

Btw, I decided to continue with Umi no Hajimari as there was some plot progression in ep 5, but I will use the FF button for some parts.

Yay! 

2 hours ago, WeunXK said:

It was probably a bad idea in any event to check out a peach Mango TV xianxia after Vamp Daddy in Republican Vamp drama🫠 right 

He's one very attractive daddy vampire who made us wait almost 3 years to see his hotness, LOL! And yay, if there's nothing else tonight I can start an ep or 2, cos I'm out early morning tomorrow again. 🫠

@partyon, @WeunXK has the best spoiler posts in the Snow Fall Cdrama thread! 😆

watermelon_smoothie_1024x1024_en0045b061

ctto

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3